如果没有你
其他类似问题
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌,高潮是女生唱的,歌词大概是:一遍 两遍 三遍 遍遍怀念_百度知道
有首歌,高潮是女生唱的,歌词大概是:一遍 两遍 三遍 遍遍怀念
秋殇别恋花落翩翩 岁月荏苒雨点依稀视线一句诺言 厮守不变爱已被时间撕裂爱情过了保质期脑海惨白的回忆划过绝望的痕迹泛黄的照片你看天空颜色依旧很浅可惜只剩回忆在半空不断地盘旋思念被拒之门外你给的爱太苍白我天真的像小孩等待你回来可是我的位置已被谁替代女:落叶两片三片 片片想念想念你 微笑的脸雨水一点两点 滴滴纪念纪念我们的从前时光旋转夏天瞬间秋天一瞬间 爱蛹成茧爱恨两天三天四年五年直到爱 慢慢沦陷男:看天空鸟儿还在飞翔花已凋零随水流淌一曲曲萦绕在乐章中思绪蔓延了整个夜空路灯照射午夜影子在漫长等待中渐渐渐渐渐渐地泛黄月光下勾勒起太多的离殇繁华哀伤终成过往流星划过 许下最美的愿望我想我会藏好我的伤躲在角落里安静地把你遗忘花落翩翩 岁月荏苒雨点依稀视线一句诺言 厮守不变爱已被时间撕裂爱情过了保质期脑海惨白的回忆划过绝望的痕迹泛黄的照片你看天空颜色依旧很浅可惜只剩回忆在半空不断地盘旋思念被拒之门外你给的爱太苍白我天真的像小孩等待你回来可是我的位置已被谁替代女:落叶两片三片 片片想念想念你 微笑的脸雨水一点两点 滴滴纪念纪念我们的从前时光旋转夏天瞬间秋天一瞬间 爱蛹成茧爱恨两天三天四年五年直到爱 慢慢沦陷落叶两片三片 片片想念想念你 微笑的脸雨水一点两点 滴滴纪念纪念我们的从前时光旋转夏天瞬间秋天一瞬间 爱蛹成茧爱恨两天三天四年五年直到爱 慢慢沦陷
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
高潮的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女生英文歌歌词有3个nothing 好像是在高潮部分,音很高,找了很久了,一直没找到_百度知道
一首女生英文歌歌词有3个nothing 好像是在高潮部分,音很高,找了很久了,一直没找到
提问者采纳
。我个人也很喜欢,这首歌是她跟凯文科斯特纳合演的电影《保镖》的插曲。I Have Nothing 惠特尼休斯顿唱的。。
提问者评价
谢谢 是这首 我也很喜欢这首歌
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他5条回答
eh ehbrown eyes
i have nothing
&nothing of you&吧
有链接么?
歌名就是Nothingcharice - nothingwooh, yeahwooh, oohooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh oohi thought i'd shiveri thought i'd weakenwhen you asked me to meet up againi was so sure that in one secondall my emotions would rush back inyou cut so deep i could't see myselfmoving on without youi never thought i'd break freei always thought you'd be part of meand nothing could change thati did't dare to believethat i'd recover you leaving meand you could't change thatover i thought i would cryus being overbut i'm more than all righti never thought seeing you againwould make me feel nothing, nothing, nothingit feels so good to feel nothing, nothing, nothingdid you imagine i'd be on fireto feel you touch me and say my name (woooh, say my name)to hear you saying you want to start overi admit i thought i'd feel the samei hate to break it to you nowi've moved on without youi never thought i'd break freei always thought you'd be part of meand nothing could change thati did't dare to believethat i'd recover you leaving meand you could't change thatover i thought i would cryus being overi'm more than all righti never thought seeing you againwould make me feel nothing, nothing, nothingit feels so good to feel nothing, nothing, nothinghow can nothing feel so goodhow can nothing feel so righthow can something be so completely gonethat was my whole life ,ohi feel nothing at all (no)i feel nothing at all (no)i feel nothing at all (i've moved on without you)i feel nothing (oooooh)i never thought i'd break freei always thought you'd be part of meand nothing could change thati did't dare to believethat i'd recover you leaving meand you could't change thatover i thought i would cryus being overbut i'm more than all righti never thought seeing you againwould make me feel nothing, nothing, nothingit feels so good to feel nothing, nothing, nothingnothing, nothing, nothingit feels so good to feel nothing, nothing, nothing
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词啦啦啦是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐