求young and beautiful (violin是什么意思 cover)的mp3

歌手:《Young and Beautiful》相似歌曲Young and Beautiful歌词 Young and Beautiful - Lana Del ReyI've seen the worldDone it all, had my cake nowDiamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air nowHot summer nights mid JulyWhen you and I were forever wildThe crazy days, the city lightsThe way you'd play with me like a childWill you still love mewhen I'm no longer young and beautifulWill you still love mewhen I got nothing but my aching soulI know you will, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love mewhen I'm no longer beautifulI've seen the world, lit it up as my stage nowChanneling angels in, the new age nowHot summer days, rock and rollThe way you'd play for me at your showAnd all the ways I got to knowYour pretty face and electric soulWill you still love mewhen I'm no longer young and beautifulWill you still love mewhen I got nothing but my aching soulI know you will, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love mewhen I'm no longer beautifulDear lord when I get to heavenPlease let me bring my manWhen he comes tell me that you'll let him inFather tell me if you canOh that grace, oh that bodyOh that face makes me wanna partyHe's my sun, he makes me shine like diamondsWill you still love mewhen I'm no longer young and beautifulWill you still love mewhen I got nothing but my aching soulI know you will, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love mewhen I'm no longer beautifulWill you still love mewhen I'm no longer beautifulWill you still love mewhen I'm not young and beautifulYoung and Beautiful LRC歌词 [ti:Young and Beautiful][ar:Lana Del Rey][al:The Great Gatsby (Music From B][by:][offset:0][00:13.69]Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey[00:15.56]I've seen the world[00:18.00]Done it all, had my cake now[00:22.92][00:24.10]Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air now[00:30.91][00:31.90]Hot summer nights mid July[00:36.34]When you and I were forever wild[00:40.46]The crazy days, the city lights[00:44.39]The way you'd play with me like a child[00:48.70][00:50.01]Will you still love me[00:51.94]when I'm no longer young and beautiful[00:56.80][00:58.24]Will you still love me[00:59.98]when I got nothing but my aching soul[01:05.22]I know you will, I know you will[01:08.72][01:09.23]I know that you will[01:13.15]Will you still love me[01:15.33]when I'm no longer beautiful[01:19.70][01:21.82]I've seen the world, lit it up as my stage now[01:29.19][01:30.12]Channeling angels in, the new age now[01:37.31][01:37.93]Hot summer days, rock and roll[01:42.35]The way you'd play for me at your show[01:46.57]And all the ways I got to know[01:50.57]Your pretty face and electric soul[01:54.56][01:56.25]Will you still love me[01:58.05]when I'm no longer young and beautiful[02:03.06][02:04.36]Will you still love me[02:06.23]when I got nothing but my aching soul[02:11.41]I know you will, I know you will[02:14.91][02:15.47]I know that you will[02:19.34]Will you still love me[02:21.64]when I'm no longer beautiful[02:26.13][02:28.75]Dear lord when I get to heaven[02:32.13][02:32.76]Please let me bring my man[02:36.25][02:36.93]When he comes tell me that you'll let him in[02:41.02]Father tell me if you can[02:44.64]Oh that grace, oh that body[02:48.83]Oh that face makes me wanna party[02:52.70][02:53.52]He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds[03:00.13][03:02.20]Will you still love me[03:04.25]when I'm no longer young and beautiful[03:09.18][03:10.50]Will you still love me[03:12.49]when I got nothing but my aching soul[03:17.67]I know you will, I know you will[03:21.04][03:21.60]I know that you will[03:25.71]Will you still love me[03:27.90]when I'm no longer beautiful[03:33.20][03:34.07]Will you still love me[03:36.14]when I'm no longer beautiful[03:41.75][03:42.57]Will you still love me[03:44.47]when I'm not young and beautiful& 56流行音乐网 浙ICP备号-1求 Young and Beautiful 的空间背景音乐链接_百度知道
求 Young and Beautiful 的空间背景音乐链接
提问者采纳
友你要的空间链接已经发送到网页右上角的百度hi(等级旁边)点击图标进去就可以看到我发的链接 复制MP3格式结尾的链接到空间添加网络背景音乐
添加成功后 刷新网页就可试听如发现链接不可播放 或是没有收到链接 请继续追问 核实情况后我会重新发送最后 请大家做到文明交流 轻点鼠标 选为满意答案。其它要链接的朋友,可以在我头像下点击【求助知友】,向我提问就OK了
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
空间背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁莺子快乐英语名师工作室——江西靖安黄莺
当前位置:&&&
九年级阅读理解专项练习24篇.
上传: 黄莺 &&&&更新时间: 9:28:48
九年级阅读理解专项练习24篇.
People will do anything to see a free show----even if it is a bad one. When we heard that a comedy show would be held at our local cinema by the Bird Seed Company, we all rushed to see it. We had to wait in queue for hours to get in and there must be several hundred people present just before the show began. Unluckily, the show was one of the worst that we had ever seen. Those who failed to get in needn't feel disappointed because many of the artists who should appear didn't come. The only funny things we heard that evening came from the host at the beginning of the programme. He was obviously very nervous and stood awkwardly(尴尬地)for some minutes before the microphone. As soon as he opened his mouth, everyone couldn't help laughing. We all know what the poor man would say,& but what he actually said was: &This is the Seed Bird Company. Good ladies, evening and gentlemen!&
1. A lot of people went to see the show because________.
&&& A. the show was very funny
&&& B. there were many famous artists in the show
&&& C. the show was presented by the Bird Seed Company
&&& D. they didn't have to pay for it.
2. The audience(观众)enjoyed________.
&&& A. the performance by the artists&&&&&&& B. the show
&&& C. the advertisements&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the host's opening words
3. The writer thought the show was one of the worst because________.
&&& A. many people failed to get in
&&& B. many of the artists who should appear did not come
&&& C. the advertiser was awkward
&&& D. the opening words by the host was wrong
4. From the passage, we can learn that people________.
&&& A. liked to see a show without famous artists.
&&& B. liked to see free shows.
&&& C. liked to see the show by the Bird Seed Company
&&& D. liked to see the show by the Seed Bird Company
Film stars may come and go. but Paul Newman's career is long-lasting. Newman has worked in films for 40 years. His most recent one opened in December.
The film is called Nobody's fool. Newman plays a 60-year-old construction worker(建筑工人) named Sully.
To some people, Sully seems to be a loser(失败者). But he has a lot of charm.
& I've played a lot of characters and the character I play in Nobody's Fool is closer to me than any other role I've done,& said Newman.
Newman was 70 years old on January 26, 1998. Nobody's Fool is his 52nd film. He has won two Oscars in his career.
Newman succeeded in other aspects(方面) of his life. He has been married for 36 years. He took part in car racing at the age of40 and won prizes.
Twelve years ago, he started a food company called Newman's Own. He gives away all his money to help the poor.
5. The underlined(划线的) sentence in the first paragraph means_______.
&&&&&& A. many film stars leave the screen after they have become successful
&&&&&& B. it is not easy for a film star to lose his or her charm
&&&&&& C. not all film stars can be famous for a long time
&&&&&& D. film stars are successful not only on the screen.
6. Newman likes the character Sully because _________.
&&&&&& A. he finds a lot in the character that is new
B. he likes playing an ordinary(普通的) person
&&&&&& C. he has never played such a wonderful role
D. he sees more of himself in Sully
7. The writer writes the passage mainly to _________.
&&&&&& A. prove that a person can be successful in many ways
&&&&&& B. show us a most recent film by Paul Newman
&&&&&& C. criticize(批评) a famous film star, Paul Newman
&&&&&& D. tell us about Sully, an attractive character in a recent film
Have you ever wondered why birds sing? Maybe you thought that they were just happy. After all, you prob ably sing or whistle(吹口哨) when you are happy.
Some scientists believe that birds do sing some of the time just because they are happy.
&&& However they sing most of the time for a very different reason. Their singing is actually a warning to other birds to stay out of their territory.
&&& Do you know what a territory is'? A territory is an area that an animal, usually the male, claims(声明) as its own. Only he and his family are welcome there. No other families of the same species(物种) are welcome. Your yard and house are your territory where only your family and friends are welcome. If a stranger should enter your territory and frighten you, you might shout. Probably this would be enough to frighten him away.
If so, you have actually scared the stranger away without having to fight him. A bird does the same thing. But he expects an outsider(外人) almost any time, especially at nesting(筑巢) season. So he is screaming all the time, whether he can see an outsider or not. This screaming is what we ca ll a bird's song, and it is usually enough to keep an outsider away.
Birds sing louder in the spring when they are trying to attract a mate(配偶) and warn others not to enter the territory of theirs.
You can see that birds have a language of their own. Most of it has to do with attracting mates and setting up territories.
8. Some scientists believe that most of the time bird's singing is actually _________& .
&&&& A. an expression of happiness&&&&&&&& B. a way of warning
&&&& C. an expression of anger&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a way of greeting
9. What does the underlined(划线的) word & territory& mean?
&&&& A. A place where families of other species are living.
&&&& B. A place where a bird may shout at the top of its voice.
&&&& C. An area where birds fight against each other.
&&&& D. An area which a bird considers to be its own.
10. Why do birds keep on singing at nesting season?
&&&& A. Because they want to invite more friends.
&&&& B. Because their singing helps frighten outsiders around.
&&&& C. Because they want to find outsiders around.
&&&& D. Because their singing helps get rid of their fears.
11. How does the writer explain bird's singing?
&&&& A. By comparing birds with human being(人类).& B. By reporting results of experiments
&&&& C. By describing bird's daily life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. By telling a bird's story
Play is the basic(基本的) business of childhood, and in recent years research has shown the great importance of play in the development of a human being. From earliest infancy(婴儿), every child needs chances and right materials for play, and the main tools(工具) of play are toys. The main function(功能) of toys is to suggest, encourage and play. To succeed in this, they must be good toys, which children will play with often, and will come back again and again. Therefore, it is important to choose suitable toys for different stages(阶段) of a child's development.
In recent years, research on baby development has shown that the standard a child is likely to reach, within the range of his inherited(遗传的) abilities, is largely determined in the first three years of his life. So a baby's ability to benefit from the right play materials should not be underestimated(低估). A baby who is encouraged, talked to and shown things and played with, has the best chance of growing up successfully.
In the next stage, from three to five years old, curiosity(好奇心) knows no bounds. Every type of suitable toys should be made available to the child, for trying out, experimenting and learning, for discovering his own particular ability: Bricks and jigsaws(七巧板) a painting, scribbling(涂鸦) toys for imaginative and pretending play-the first social games for learning to play and get on with others.
But at the third stage of play development-from five to seven or eight years old- the child is at school. But for a few more years play is still the best way of learning, at home or at school. It is easier to see which type of toys the child most enjoys.
Until the age of seven or eight, play and work mean much the same to a child. But once reading has been mastered, then book s become the main source(来源)of learning. Toys are still interesting and valuable, which lead up to new hobbies, but their significance has changed to a child of nin e or ten years old, toys and games mean, as to adults, relaxation and fun.
12. What does the writer want to tell us in the first paragraph?
&&& A. Children should choose toys by themselves.
&&& B. Children like playing, but they don't need any toys.
&&& C. Children should be given different toys as they grow up.
&&& D. Children should be given the same toys as they grow up.
13. According to the passage, we can give the child every kind of toys________.
&&& A. when he is two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when he is around four
&&& C. when he is six&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when he is eight
14. When a child is seven years old, what is the main source of learning?
&&& A. Toys.&&&&&&&&&& B. Books.&&&&&&&&& C. Jigsaws.&&&&&&&&& D. Paintings.
15. What is the article mainly about?
&&& A. The importance of schooling.&&&&&&&&& B. The choice of toys for children.
C. The importance of pre-school education.& D. The role of play in a child's development.
Are you sometimes a little tired and sleepy in the early afternoon? Many people feel this way after lunch. They may think that e ating lunch is the cause of the sleepiness. Or, in summer, they may think it is the heat. However, the real reason lies inside their bodies. At that time & about eight hours after you wake up & your body temperature goes down. This is what makes you slow down and feel sleepy. Scientists have tested sleep habits in experiments where there was no night or day. The people in these experiments almost always followed a similar sleeping pattern (模式). They slept for one long period and then for one short period about eight hours later.
In many parts of the world, people take naps (小睡) in the middle of the day. This is especially true in warmer climates, where the heat makes work difficult in the early afternoon. Researchers are now saying that naps are good for everyone in any climate. A daily nap gives one a more rested body and mind and therefore is good for health in general. In countries where naps are traditional, people often suffer less from problems such as heart disease.
Many working people, unluckily, have no time to take naps. Though doctors may advise taking naps, employers(雇主) do not allow it! If you do have the chance, however, here are a few tips about making use of your nap. Remember that the best time to take a nap is about eight hours after you get up. A short sleep too late in the day may only make you feel more tired and sleepy afterward. This can also happen if you sleep for too long. If you do not have enough time, try a short nap & even ten minutes of sleep can be helpful.
16. Why do people feel sleepy in the early afternoon according to the text?&&&
&&&&& A. They eat too muc h for lunch.&
B. They sleep too little at night.
&&&&& C. Their body temperature becomes lower.
&&&&& D. The weather becomes a lot warmer.
17. If you get up at 6:30 am, what is the best time for you to take a nap?&&&&&&
&&&&& A. About 12:30 pm.&&&& B. About 1:30 pm.&&&& C. About 2:30 pm&&&& D. About 3:30 pm
18. What would be the best title for the text?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& A. Just for a Rest&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
B. All for a Nap
&&&&& C. A Special Sleep Pattern. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& D. Taking Naps in Warmer Climate.
&  There was a story many years ago of a school teacher--- Mrs. Thompson. She told the children on the first day that she loved them all the same. But that was a lie. There in the front row was a little boy named Teddy Stoddard. He didn&t play well with the other children and he always needed a bath. She did not like him.
&&&& Then Mrs. Thompson got to know that Teddy was actually a very good boy before the death of his mother. Mrs. Thompson was ashamed of herself. She felt even worse when, like all her other students, Teddy brought her a Christmas present too. It was his mother&s perfume(香水)。
&&&& Teddy said, &Mrs. Thompson, today you smell just like my Mom used to.& After the children left she cried for at least an hour. On that very day, she stopped teaching reading, writing and math. Instead, she began to teach children.
&&&& Mrs. Thompson paid particular attention to Teddy. The boy&s mind seemed to come alive. The more she encourage him, the faster he improved. By the end of the sixth grade, Teddy had become one of the smartest children in the class.
&&&& Six years went by before she got a note from Teddy. He wrote that he had finished high school, third in his class, and she was still the best teacher he ever had in his whole life. He went to college. Mrs. Thompson got two more letters from him with the last one signed, Theodore F. Stoddard, M. D.(医学博士).
&&&& The story doesn&t end there. On his wedding day, Dr. Stoddard whispered in Mrs. Thompson&s ear, &Thank you, Mrs. Thompson, for believing in me. You made me feel important and showed me that I could make a difference.&
& Mrs. Thompson, with tears in her eyes, whispered back, &Teddy, you have it all wrong. You were the one who taught me that I could make a difference. I didn&t know how to teach until I met you.&
19. What did Mrs. Thompson do on the first day of school?
A. She made Teddy feel ashamed.&&&&&&&&
B. She told the class something untrue about herself.
C. She changed Teddy&s seat to the front row.
D. She asked the children to play with Teddy.
20. In what way did Mrs. Thompson change?
A. She taught fewer school subjects.&&&&&& &
B. She became stricter with her students.
C. She no longer liked her job as a teacher.&&
D. She cared more about educating students.
21. Why did Teddy thank Mrs. Thompson at his wedding?
A. She had kept in touch with him.&&&&&&
B. She had given him encouragement.
C. She had sent him Christmas presents.&&
D. She had taught him how to judge people.
I will always remember my mother&s last few days in this world.
&&& On February 14th, 2000, my class went on a field trip to the beach. I had so much fun. When we returned to school, my teacher told me to go to the headmaster&s office. When I got into the office, I saw a police office. Suddenly I realized something was wrong. The police office told me what had happened and we went to pick my sister up. After that, we went to the hospital and waited. Time went slowly. Finally, we got to see our mother. It was terrible.
&&& On the next day, the headmaster came and told my two teachers what had happened. I was taking a rest that day. I knew it had something to do with my mother. I kept thinking that she either died or had gotten better. How I wished that she had gotten better. When my teacher took me outside, my sister ran up to me. She started crying, &She&s gone. Teresa, mommy&s gone. She&s dead.& I couldn&t believe it. We jumped into the car and drove straight to the hospital. Most of my family were there. The silence was terrible. I knew I had to say goodbye.
&&& Today when I look back, I still miss my mother very much, but I know that I will live. My mother was a strong mother, who had the biggest heart. My mother was an angel walking on the earth. I will always remember her as living. When someone is asked who their hero(英雄) is, they usually say someone famous, like Michael Jordan or Britney Spears. When someone asks me who my hero is, I tell them, my mother. My mother lives every day. That is what makes her a true hero.
22. What did the headmaster tell the two teachers on the next day?
&&&&& A. Her mother had been very ill. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Her mother had been dead.
&&&&& C. Her mother had gotten better. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Her sister came to see her.
23. From the last paragraph of the passage we know that ______.
&&&&& A. the writer is afraid of her mother &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the writer is proud of her mother
&&&&& C. the writer feels sad about her mother&&&&&&&&& D. the writer feels sorry for her mother
24. The writer must think her mother is a ______ woman.
&&&&& A. famous &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. free&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rich &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. great
It was reported today that in China, 56% of people who write blogs(博客) do so as a personal diary and 83% use their blogs for sending messages to friends. It was also found that there is a strong East- West difference. In places like the US, blogs that offer information on news attract more readers but in China, blogs are more likely to be about sharing personal feelings.
It seems that bloggers can be divided into three types: IT(信息技术) bloggers, bloggers who record their ordinary feelings and media(媒体) bloggers.
When blogging first started, the IT people had the technological advantage and they took the chance to put their thoughts on the web. Some of these IT people now have had over a million people read their blogs.
The next wave of bloggers did not have any training as writers or in IT and wrote about normal daily life. Media bloggers, however, are trained writers, such as journalists and editors. When the many media bloggers showed up, the everyday bloggers lost most of their readers. Media bloggers have the advantage of knowing how to communicate well through the written words.
However, the normal bloggers are still out there and increasing in number. It seems that blogging is the new way to express your feelings. People feel like the world is listening to, or rather reading, their problems, even if they are not.
25. From the passage we know that________.
A.56% of the Chinese write blogs
B. people in US like to read blogs for news
C. the Chinese share feelings with each other mainly through blogs
D. the way that Chinese use blogs is not different from the West
26. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. There will be more and more normal bloggers.
B. Only bloggers express their feelings through the Internet.
C. All people in the world are listening to the bloggers& voice.
D. Media bloggers have more readers because of their popularity.
27.The underlined expression in the passage can be best replaced by &________&.
A. increased.&&&&& B. appeared .&&&&&&& C. arrived.&&&&&&&&& D. grew.
Most musicians agree that the best violins were first made in Italy.They were made in Cremona, Italy, about 200 years ago.These violins sound better than any others.They even sound better than violins made today.Violin makers and scientists try to make instruments like the old Italian violins.But they aren't the same.Musicians still prefer the old ones.No one really knows why these old Italian violins are so special, but many people think they have an answer.
Some people think it is the age of the violins.They say that today's violins will also sound wonderful someday.But there is a problem here.Not all old violins sound wonderful.Only those from Cremona are special.So age cannot be the answer.There must be something different about Cremona or those Italian violin makers.
Other people think the secret to those violins is the wood.The wood of the violin is very important.It must be from certain kinds of trees.It must not be too young or too old.Perhaps the violin makers of Cremons knew something special about wood for violins.
But the kind of wood may not be so important.It may be more important to cut the wood in a special way.Wood for a violin must be cut very carefully.It has to be the right size and shape.The smallest difference will change the sound of the violin.Musicians sometimes think that this was the secret of the Italians.Maybe they understood more than we do about how to cut the wood.
Size and shape may not be the answer either.Scientists measured these old violins very carefully.They can make new ones that are exactly the same size and shape.But the new violins still do not sound as good as the old one.Some scientists think the secret may be the varnish, which covers the wood of the violin and makes it look shiny.It also helps the sound of the instrument.No one knows what the Italian violin makers used in their varnish(漆).So no one can make the same varnish today.
There may never be other violins like the violins of Cremona.Their secret may be lost forever.Young musicians today hope this is not true.They need fine violins.But there aren't very many of the old violins left.Also, the old violins are very expensive.Recently, a famous old Italian violin was sold for about US $ 300,000!
28.This passage is about ________.
&&&&&& & A.making violins&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.musical instruments
&&&&&& & C.scientific ideas&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.the old Italian violins
29.The best violins ____________.
&&&&&& & A.are made with modern techniques&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.were lost many years ago
&&&&&& & C.were made in Italy 200 years ago&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D.were made by scientists
30.Some people think that modern violins __________.
&&&&&& & A.will sound better in the future&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& B.will sound worse in the future
&&&&&& & C.sound wonderful naturally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.will never be as old as those from Cremona
&&&& Miss White was a smiling, young and beautiful lady. She was the new teacher of Steve&s class. At the first sight of the young teacher, Steve found that she was different from other teachers. She was very kind and liked to smile to her students.
&&&&& Steve was a naughty boy, and all his classmates and his former teacher didn&t like him at all. After knowing his story, Miss White had a talk with Steve. She gave him a lot of encouragement and said she believed that he must& be a great person in the future. What the teacher said gave Steve much confidence, because he had never been attention before. So he decided to study hard from then on.
The following Monday Steve arrived at school on time, and got ready for the weekly test. Miss White came in and immediately gave a quiz(测试) on the weekend homework. Steve was the first to hand in his paper. He worked out all the questions because he made a lot of effort on his study those days. With a look of surprise, Miss White took his paper and began to look it over. Steve walked back to his desk, his heart beat very fast. Miss White&s face was in total shock! She looked up at Steve, then down, then up. Suddenly, her face broke into a smile. The smart boy had just passed the test! But before this time, he was always in trouble with teachers and never did his homework.
&From that moment, Steve discovered that not only could he learn, but he was good at it! Steve became more excellent! And he continued this course throughout his school life.
After high school Steve joined the Navy(海军), and he had a successful military career. After leaving the Navy he became a professor in a college and continued to inspire and help others. The great legacy(遗赠)which Miss White once left had saved one boy and it was the boy that had changed many lives later.&
阅读短文,判断正误,正确的在括号里写&T&,错误的在括号里写&F&。
(&& )31.Miss White, Steve&s teacher, was a young lady, and she often smiled to her students.
(&& )32. Steve failed in Miss White&s test, and she was angry with him.
(&& )33. It was Miss White that changed Steve&s life and he also changed many others& later.
(&& )34.At first Steve couldn&t study well because he was foolish.
(&& )35. Miss White&s face broke into a smile because Steve was the first to hand in his paper and he just passed the test.
&&&& Have you ever thought of such questions as &Why do I have to study math?&or &I am not interested in history at all. My dream is to be an actor. Should I give history up?&
&&& Maybe you are right. After you leave school, it&s not necessary for you to understand everything. But please remember that at school,besides getting knowledge, you should pay attention to some other important things.
First, try to find what you are most interested in. At school, you study many subjects. Try to find what you like and what you don&t like. This may be helpful to you in the future.
&Second, maybe you don&t like math and you want to drop it. But the logical thinking ability from math can help you solve some problems.At school, you should practice your brain by thinking.
Third, you should believe in yourself. Maybe you learn French at school, but you don&t need to speak French at all.But learning French can prove that you have the ability of learning languages. Suppose you go to France one day and find a good job well. At school I learned French well, and now I must be able to learn German. But if you have no confidence, what will happen?
Try to challenge yourself as often as possible. I think many of us like playing computer games. When we fail in a game, we always want to try it again. Why? Because it is hard for us to get the highest mark. If we want to challenge ourselves, we must face more difficult things and make greater progress.
阅读短文后,根据短文内容选择正确的答案。
36.At school you should &&&&&&&&&&&&.
stop learning the subjects you don&t like
both get knowledge and improve your ability
pay more attention to math and French
learn French instead of English
37.Math can improve one&s &&&&&&&&&&.
&& &&&&&A.logical thinking ability&&&& B.skills in computer
C.interest in other subjects&&&&& D. ability of finding a job
38.Which of the following is TRUE?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A.You will use everything you learn at school in your future job.
&&&&&& B.It&s not necessary to know what you like at school.
&&&&&&& C.Everything you learn at school has an influence on you.
&&&&&&& D.Logical thinking ability is the most important ability.
39. Learning French can help us &&&&&&&&&&&.
have confidence in learning languages
go to France
get a good result in the exam
make greater progress
40.The last paragraph tells us that &&&&&&&&&&&&.
everyone loves to play computer games
it is not easy to get high marks in computer games
we should do some very different things
we should challenge
Dreams may be more important than sleep. Some people don&t need much
sleep. But we all need to dream, scientists say.
Dreams take up about one quarter of our sleeping time. People have several dreams each night. Dreams are like short films. They come to us over and over again. That may be because the dreams are the dreamer is worrying about something. Dreaming may be a way of trying to find an answer.
Some people get new ideas about their work from dream. They could have been thinking about their work all day. These thoughts can carry over into dreams. Sometimes we wake up with a good feeling from a dream. But often we can&t remember the dream. Dreams can disappear quickly from memory.
&Too much dreaming can be harmful. The more we sleep, the longer we dream. The mind is hard at work when we dream. That is why we may have a long sleep and still wake up tired.&&
阅读短文后,根据短文内容选择正确的答案。
41.It may be less important to sleep than to &&&&&&&&.
&&&&&& A.think&&&& B. dream&&&&&& C. work&&&& D. study
42.Dreams and films are usually &&&&&&&&.
A. very long&&& B. in color& C. about work&& D. study
43. Why do the people often dream about work?
Because they are tired in the daytime.
Because they are not interested in their work.
Because may be thinking about their work all day.
Because they have too much work to do.
44. The main idea of the story is that &&&&&&&&&&.
&&&&&&&& A.people need to dream&&&&&& B. people like to sleep
&&&&&&&& C.dreams are like films&&&&& D.we always remember dreams
45.Which is the best title of the passage?
&&&&&& A. Terrible Dream&&&&&&& B.The longest Sleep
&&&&&&& C.Memory&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Dream
&&&&& It's important to learn about protecting our environment. Here is a 5R rule for us:
&&&&& 1. Reduce
&&&&& If you want to reduce waste, you should use things wisely( 明智地). Millions of trees are being cut down to make paper. If everyone uses a little paper carelessly and throw it out, soon we would not have any trees left. Other things are also being wasted, and people don't know what to do with the waste in big cities. So it is necessary to reduce the waste.
&&&&& 2. Reuse
&&&&& You should always think of reusing the usable things before throwing them out. Give your clothes you do not use or the ones which are too small to the poor. Within a family, you may pass on such clothes to younger brothers or sisters.
&&&&& 3. Recycle
&&&&& Bottles, cans (罐子)and paper can easily be recycled. By doing so we save lots of time and money. For example, coke cans are sent to a factory, where they are smashed flat(/~, ~z-) and melted(融化)and the metal things are made for new coke cans.
&&&&& 4. recover
&&&&& When you buy a box of apples, there may be a few rotten(腐烂的)apples, you have two choices: one is to throw the whole apples away, or you could cut off the rotten parts and use the good parts. In this way, you are recovering the eatable parts of food.
&&&&& 5. Repair
&&&&& If one of the legs of your table is broken, you can repair it instead of throwing the table away. If you want to change for better ones, it is better for you to sell the old things or give them to other people who can use them after doing some repair. It is true that North America is a &throw-away& society, but the time has come to change our way of life so that we can protect our environment. Every one of us should try our best.
阅读短文并选择正确的选项(5分)
46. Which of the following is true?
&& A. We'll have no resources of nature unless we can deal with the waste.
&&& B. Recycling is the best way to save resources.
&&& C. If we waste less, we can save more resources of nature.
D. More things are wasted in developed countries than in developing countries.
47. The &Reuse& rule mainly requires us_______
&&& A. to make full use of our things
&&& B. to give our things to those who want them
&&& C. to use our things again and again
&&& D. not to throw away our things
48. ________ can be recycled.
A. Only hard things&&&&&& B. Many things&&& C. Few soft things&&&& D. All things
49. We can infer(推断)that the writer of this passage may live in________
&&&& A. China&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Japan
C. Australia&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. America
50. The &Recover& rule mainly requires us
&&&& A. to throw waste things away&&&&&&&& B. to cover waste things with earth
C. to get back the useful parts&&&&&&&& D. to throw the whole thins away
&&&&& Englishmen speak British English and Americans speak American English. A student is learning to speak British English. He often wonders &Can Americans understand me when I speak British English? &Learners often ask,& What are the differences between British English and American English?&
&&&& Certainly, there are some differences between British and American English. The English- men say &in hospital& and &Have you a pen? while Americans say &in the hospital& and &Do you have a pen? &The pronunciation is sometimes different. Americans often sound r's in words like &bird& and &hurt&. Some speakers of British don't sound the r's in these words. There are differences between the two spellings. For example, &colour& and &vapour&(蒸气) are British, but &color& and &vapor& are American. These differences in grammar, pronunciation, spelling are not important, however, for the most part, British and American English are the same language. When Englishmen and Americans are talking with each other, they do not need any interpreters(i-~.~). Maybe someday, they need. But not now.
阅读短文,然后根据短文内容选择正确答案(5分)
51. Between British and American English, are there many differences in grammar, pronunciation and spelling?
&& A. No, there are not any differences between them.
&& B. Yes, there're some differences between them.
&& C. Yes, there are many differences.
&& D. Sometimes there are, but sometimes there aren't.
52. &Have you a pen?&___________
&& A. is the British way to express(表达)the idea
&& B. is neither the British way nor the American way to express the idea
&& C. is the American way to express the very same idea
&& D. is not the British way to express the idea
53. The differences between British and American English are
&&& A. important enough to form two languages
&&& B. not so important
&&& C. likely to be important some day
D. very important to man
54. When the Englishmen talk with the Americans, they usually need _________
&& A. no interpreters
&& B. some interpreters
&& C. many interpreters
&& D. a few interpreters
55. The American English has greater and greater influence because__________
&& A. the United States is far bigger country than the United Kingdom
&& B. the American English sounds more lovely
&& C. the American English sounds more modern
&& D. the British English comes from the American English
&&&&& Mrs. Jenkins lived in a small town. Her husband died several years ago. Her son, Robert, worked in an office in London. And her daughter was in the same town with her, but she lived in her husband's house. Only the old woman stayed in the old house by herself.
&&&&& One day Mrs. Jenkins received a letter from Robert. The young man missed (想念) her very much. He hoped she would go to London soon. The woman was happy and decided to start the next morning. She took a bus to the railway station and bought a ticket. Before she was going in, she suddenly r emembered she had not locked the gate of her house. As she forgot her danghter's telephone number, she hurried to the post office and bought a stamp and an envelope. In her letter she told her daughter to go to lock the gate right now. Then she put the envelope into the post box.
&&&&& At the entrance (进站口) a man stopped her and said, &Your ticket, please?&
&&&&& Mrs. Jenkins had a look at her hand, she began to cry. She was holding the letter in her hand.
阅读短文,判断正误(5分)
56. Robert asked his mother to go to London to look after him.
57. Robert thought his mother felt lonely at home.
58. Mrs. Jenkins would go to London by plane.
59. She wanted her daughter to buy a ticket for her.
60. She wrote a letter to his son at the station.
61. She wanted him to lock the gate of her house.
62. She hoped to go to London with her daughter.
63. She became angry when the man at the entrance didn't let her in.
64. She forgot to put the letter in the envelope.
65. The word &envelope& in the passage in Chinese means&信封&.
&&&& No one knows how man learned to make words. Perhaps he began by making sounds like those made by animals. Perhaps he grunted like a pig when he lifted something heavy. Perhaps he made sounds like those he heard all round him&water splashing, bees humming, a stone falling to the ground. Somehow he learned to make words. As the centuries went by, he made more and more new words. This is what we mean by language.
&&&&& People living in different countries made different kinds of words. Today there are about fifteen hundred different languages in the world. Each contains four or five hundred thousand words. But we do not need all these. Only a few thousand words are used in everyday life. The words you know are called your vocabulary (词汇). You should try to make your vocabulary larger. Read as many books as you can. There are plenty of books written in easy language. Your dictionary is your most useful book.
阅读短文,然后根据短文内容选择正确答案(5分)
66. What do we mean by language?
&&& A. Sounds made by man.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. All the words made by man.
C. Different kinds of sound.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The way man learns.
67. Form the passage we know that long long ago________
&& A. no one learned how to make sounds or words
&& B. animals taught man to learn the language
&& C. man learned the language by lifting heavy things, falling to the ground, and so on
&& D. man followed a lot of things in nature to make sounds and words
68. What is the number of languages spoken in the world today?
&&& A. 500.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. 5,000.
&&& C. 1,500.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 15,000.
69. In which sentence can the word &contain(s)& be put so that it is a right one?
&& A. I________ several dictionaries.&&&&&&& B. Sea water________ salt.
&& C. A dog _______ four legs.&&&&&&&&&&& D. Mr Smith _____ glasses on his nose.
&70. Which of the followings is the best if we want to make our vocabulary larger?
&&& A. To use the words in everyday life.&&&& B. To read more books.
C. To use the words in class.&&&&&&&&&&& D. To write the words.
As a young child, I was quiet and shy. I was also sick for a long time. My parents worked, and I spent a lot of time at my grandparent&s home. While my grandmother cleaned the house and cooked, my grandfather played with me.
&& &I was six when my grandfather died. A few months before he died, he gave me a beautiful blue and white blanket (毯子). I loved the blanket very much because it made me think of my grandfather. But after a few years, the blanket didn&t look very good. It had holes and was dirty. I didn&t want to throw the blanket away, so my mother made the blanket into a book bag. I was proud of the book bag, and I used it to carry my books to school every day for a few years. Then the book bag was broken. I begged my mother to make something out of it. She made it into a pencil-box. After a few months, the pencil-box was broken, too. By then I could sew (缝), and I made the pencil-box into a small wallet.
&&& I used it for three years, but one day I lost it. I felt sad. My friends and family said, &Forget about it, Paul. You can&t make something out of nothing.&
&&& I thought about it for a while. I decided my friends and family were wrong. There was a way to make something out of nothing. I wrote down the story of my grandfather&s blanket.
& 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
71. While his grandmother cleaned the house and cooked, Paul&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
A. played with model planes&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. helped her with the cooking
C. played with his grandfather&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. helped his parents
72. From the story, we know that&&&&&&&&&&&& .
A. Paul&s grandfather gave him a blanket&&& &&&&
B. the blanket made Paul think of his mother
C. a few years later the blanket was still new
D. Paul&s grandfather died when Paul was ten
73. Paul used the pencil-box for&&&&&&&&&&&& .
A. a few months&&&&&&&&&&& B. two weeks
C. three years&&&&&&&& D. five years
74. Paul felt sad when he lost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& one day.
A. the blanket&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the book bag
C. the wallet&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. the pencil-box
75. Paul wrote down the story to&&&&&&&&&&&& .
A. pass the time&&&&&&&&&&&
B. find the blanket
C. tell his grandfather&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. remember his grandfather
An old man, too old to live on his own, went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and a four-year-old grandson. The old man&s hands trembled (颤抖), and he couldn&t see clearly. The family ate together at the dinner table every night. But the grandfather&s trembling hands and poor sight made eating rather difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he drank milk, he spilled it on the tablecloth. The son and daughter-in-law became angry with him. &We must do something about Grandfather,& said the son. So the husband and the wife set a small table in the corner. There, the grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner at the dinner table. Since the grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl. Sometimes he had tears in his eyes as he ate alone. The four-year-old grandson watched it all in silence.
&&& One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood on the floor. He asked the child sweetly, &What are you making?& Just as sweetly, the boy said, &Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mum to eat your food from when I grow up.& The four-year-old boy smiled and went back to work. The words struck the parents and they were speechless. Then tears started to run down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done. That evening the husband took the grandfather&s hand and gently led him back to the family table.
&&& The wise parents should realize that the children are their parents& mirror.
& 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
76. Why did the old man live in his son&s house?
A. Because he was ill.&&&&&&
B. Because he felt lonely.
C. Because he missed his children.
D. Because he was so old and weak that he couldn&t live alone.
77. The couple was angry with their father because _____.
A. the grandfather couldn&t keep the tablecloth clean
B. they didn&t want to live with him&&
C. they didn&t want to look after him
D. he couldn&t look after their child well
78. The old man felt ________ when he ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner at the dinner table.
A. angry&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sad& &
C. sad and lonely& &&&&&& D. lonely
79. _____________ and it made the parents speechless.
A. Their son would treat them as they did to their father when they were old
B. They saw their father&s tears&&&&&&&&&&&
C. They thought their father was sad
D. They worried about their future
80. Which is NOT true according to the passage?
A. We should respect the old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. We should leave the old in the corner.
C. Parents must set examples to their children.
D. We should love our parents.
Monkeys can match the number of faces they see with the number of voices they hear, a new study shows. This finding suggests that monkeys can know and understand small numbers, and they don&t need language to do it.
&&& For the study, researchers at Duke University in Durham, N.C., and their colleagues (同事) worked with 20 male monkeys that lived at a research institute (研究所). Each monkey sat in front of two video monitors. On one monitor, they could watch the faces of two monkeys making noises for a minute. The other monitor showed the faces of three monkeys, also making noises for a minute.
&&& As the animals watched the screens, they heard recordings of either two or three monkeys making loud, cooing (咕咕的) sounds. The results showed that monkeys looked longer at the screen that showed the same number of faces as the number of voices that they heard.
&&& Such a response (反应) shows that the monkeys could tell the difference between &two& and &three& across two senses & vision and hearing, the researchers say. The animals seemed to understand that &two& and &three& were different.
&&& The research adds to growing evidence that many kinds of animals have a strong sense of numbers. Some can even add and subtract (减).
& 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
81. Which of the following is true?
A. Monkeys can count the number by their listening.
B. Monkeys can match the words they see and hear.
C. Monkeys can count the number by their eyesight.
D. Monkeys can understand the number they see and hear.
82. This study shows monkeys ____________.
A. can learn small numbers&&&&&&&&& &
B. use language to count numbers
C. can say the number they see and hear
D. need language to count numbers
83. For the study, researchers________.
A. played with 20 female monkeys&&&& &&&& &&
B. worked with 20 male monkeys
C. used one monitor to watch three monkeys
D. used three monitors to watch three monkeys
84. What does the underlined word &evidence& mean in Chinese?
A. 证据&&&&&&&& B. 结论& C. 事实& D. 数据
85. Such a research shows monkeys _____________.
A. can count numbers like people& &
B. are clever
C. seem to understand that &two& and &three& are different
D. can work out the math problem
Your lungs are growing like the rest of you. Their job is an important one because they get oxygen from the air and put it into your blood. (86) ________
&&& To get the oxygen from air, lungs have a lot of work. They must filter (过滤) tiny particles (颗粒) from the air. So you can breathe easily.&
&&& (87) ________ Too many particles can escape the natural filter system in the lungs. Dangerous chemicals can hurt the lung tissues (组织), making it harder to breathe.
&&& (88) ________ When the air inside your home or school has too much dust or too many flying particles, then it can become a pollution problem. Kids spend a lot of time indoors, (89) ________.& When air is polluted, it interferes with (妨碍) the work of your lungs.
&&& When kids breathe polluted air every day, their lungs become damaged, and (90) ________. Simple breathing becomes difficult or painful. That&s why polluted air is bad for health!
& 根据上面的短文,将下列五项分别填入文中空格处,使短文完整、通顺。
A. Air pollution doesn&t just happen outdoors.
B. Oxygen is what your whole body needs to survive.
C. But when air is polluted, all kinds of trouble can happen.
D. they are unable to do the work of getting enough oxygen for the blood
E. so polluted indoor air can be a health problem
Here are two letters to George and his replies.
Dear George,
I&m fourteen and I&m much shorter for my age. What&s worse, I&m very fat. I want to be 55 kg and to be taller and then I can go to the school basketball team and enjoy myself. Can you help me?
Dear George,
I&m learning French but I don&t get good marks. I don&t know why. Sometimes I want to give up, but I know I shouldn&t because languages are going to be very important. What should I do?
Don&t worry if you&re shorter than your friends. Teenagers grow at different times. It doesn&t matter how heavy you are. You are still the same person. Plan your meals with your mum, and she can help you lose weight. Also, try taking more exercise.
Dear Alice,
You&re right. You should never give up, and I&m sure that you&ve made more progress than you think. You can talk to your teacher and ask her what you should do to get a better grade. Talk to your friends who are good at French. Find something that helps you.
91、Alice is worrying about&&________.
A、her friends &&&&&&&&&&&& B、her marks &&&&&& C、her height D、her weight
92、Bob should &&________ according to George&s letter.
A、take more exercise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、talk to his friends
C、join a basketball term&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D、learn some French
93、George advises Alice to talk to&&________for help.
A、her mother&&&&&&& B、her teacher&&&&&& C、Bob&s teacher&& D、Bob&s friends
The panda is one of the animals most in danger. There are about 1,000 pandas living in nature reserves today. Zoos and research centres look after about 160 pandas. Scientists are studying how they live and more baby pandas are born in the zoos.
Pandas live in the forests and mountains of Southwest China. They mainly live on bamboo, and each panda needs to eat a lot of bamboo every day. The area of bamboo is becoming smaller for many different reasons, so pandas have less and less land to live on. Pandas don&t have many babies, and baby pandas often die. The situation is becoming very serious.
Our government is working hard to save pandas. There are more than 30 nature reserves to protect pandas but these are not enough. The government has made a new plan to help pandas. The nature reserves will be bigger and the bamboo will grow better. Then the pandas will have enough food to eat and enough places to live in. Pandas born in the zoos may go back to live in the nature reserves.
Most people love pandas. The panda is one of the best-known animals in the world. It is the symbol for the World Wide Fund for Nature. The WWF works to protect all animals in danger, so the panda has become the symbol of all animals in danger. There is still a long way to go to save the panda. Think of other animals in danger such as tigers ,whales, turtles and elephant&we need to save the panda, and we need to save them, too.
94、Paragraph 2 is mainly about________.
A、why pandas are in danger.&&&&& B、why baby pandas often die
C、how to protect all animals&&&&&& D、how to plant more bamboo
95、The government is trying ________to help the pandas.
A、to build more zoos&&&&&&&&&
B、to send more scientists
C、to make bigger nature reserves
D、to ask the WWF to work in China.
96、________is the symbol for the World Wide Fund for Nature.
A、The tiger & B、The panda C、The elephant&&& D、The whale
When you see the girl for the first time, you may think she is a boy. She is very outgoing(外向). Who is she? Wang Meng, the Chinese top skater.
On the evening of February 26th, 2010, Wang Meng first got to the finishing line in 1 minute and 29.213 seconds in the women&s 1000 meters short track speed skating final(短道速滑决赛)at the Vancouer Olympic Winter Games(温哥华冬奥会). After she succeeded in the 500-meter and 3000-meter races, she won her third gold medal this time. With this one China won four gold medals in the women&s short track speed skating. That helped China first win the team gold medal in Winter Olympics history.
Just before the final race Wang Meng caught a bad cold and coughed terribly. With the words of &You can, you can do!& she won at last. She said, &I really feel these three gold medals belong to my team, to China. It was with the help of my team that I won the prize.&
Though Wang Meng is only twenty-four, she has been the most successful Chinese skater. Chinese are proud of her and her team. We hope she will be faster in Sochi Olympics in 2014.
97、China won ________gold medals in the women&s short track speed skating.
A、2&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、3&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、4&&&&&&&&&&&&& D、5
98、It took Wang Meng 1 minutes and 29. 213 seconds to finish the________ short track speed skating final.
A、women&s 1000&&&&&&&&& B、men&s 1000
C、women&s 500&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D、men&s 500
99、In Wang Meng&s opinion, ________made her win the prize at last.
A、a strong body&&&&&&&&&& B、a bad cold&&&&&&&
C、her team&s help&&&&&&&& D、much exercise
100、Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A、Wang Meng is very outgoing like a boy.
B、Wang Meng is the most successful Chinese skater.
C、Chinese people are proud of Wang Meng& and her team.
D、China has got the team gold medal twice in Winter Olympics history.
请阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后短文内容从下面方框的7个选项中,选择5个还原到原文中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整,并写在答题卷上。(每小题2分)
& Sixteen years ago a boy gave me an important gift. 101、_________
It was the early autumn of my first year at a middle school, and my old school was far away. As a result, no one knew who I was. I was very lonely, and afraid to make friends with anyone.
Every time I heard the other students talking and laughing, I felt my heart break. 102、_________
Then one day, my classmates talked happily with their friends, but I sat at my desk unhappily as usual. At that moment, a boy entered the classroom. 103、_________he passed me and then turned back. He looked at me with a smile.
Suddenly, I felt the touch of something bright and friendly. It made me feel happy, lively and warm. 104、_________I started to talk with other students and made friends. Day by day, I became closer to everyone in my class. The boy with the lucky smile has become my best friend now.
One day I asked him why he smiled, but he couldn&t remember smiling at me! I t doesn&t matter because all the dark days have gone. 105、_________If you think it lonely, you might always be alone. So smile at world and it will smile back.
A、It&s his friendship.
B、I believe that the world is what you think it is .
C、I didn&t know who he was.
D、That smile changed my life.
E、I couldn&t talk with anyone about my problems.
F、It was a smile.
G、He helped me to talk with other friends.
101、___________ 102___________ 103、___________104、___________105、___________
1-5 &DDBBC&& 5-10 &DABDB&& 11-15 &ACBBD&& 16-20 &CCBBD&& 21-25 BBBDB&&
26-30 &ABDCA&& 31&35 &TFTFT&& &36--40 &BACAD& 41--45& BBCAD& 46-50 CABDC
51-55 &BABAA&& 56-65 &FTFFFFFFTT& &66-70 &BDCBB&&& 71-75 &CAACD
76-80 &DACAB& 81-85 &DABAC &86-90 &BCAED&& 91-95 &BABAC&& 96-100& BCACD&&&
101-105 &FECDB
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 red violin 的文章

随机推荐