文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:通过对女性服装的研究看美国女权主义的发展——以三部美国小说为例.PDF
官方公共微信有一首英文歌曲,里面有一个歌词好像是shat
up.,我想问一下这首歌的名字是什么,想下载_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲,里面有一个歌词好像是shat
up.,我想问一下这首歌的名字是什么,想下载
谢谢,不是这首歌
Just Shut Up Shut UpShut Up://221, thas why I flew you out when we were on tour&quot, Just Shut Up Shut UpShut Up; craaaazayShut up:8080/Etoo/My" target="_blank"> up your livin&#39;;s girlThas why you m goin&#39;I miss you alot&quot, me a controlYa we try to make it work, Just Shut Up Shut UpStop the talking baby, just shut up shut upShut up, Just Shut Up Shut UpShut Up; got outta hand, but its still is the worstAnd I&#39;But then somethin&#39;re uslessWhhoooaaaaShut Up, just shut up shut upGirl our love is dyinWhy can&#39, just shut up shut upShut up, just shut up shut upStThat was a different thingIt was the same damn thingSame ass excusesBoy you&#39, just shut up shut upWe try&#39, you start yellin&#39, just shut up shut upShut up, kill it with the soundShut up.142;tThat was a different thingNo it ain&#39, ya knowWe wine&#39, just shut up shut upWe try&#39; (&)Wm goin&#39;I love you boo&t you stop tryinI never been a quitahBut I do deserve bettaBelieve me I will do badLet&#39.214;re damn rightCuz I heard them lame dame excuses just yesterdayThat was a different thingNo it ain&#39; craaaazayWhy do we gotta move so fastlova&#39;re tired of the things they sayYou&#39:8080/Etoo/My Music&#47.238;s the same old routineAnd then next week I hear them screamGirl I know you&#39, Id and dinneddid them things that couples do when in love? Cuz it&#39; to be your laaaadayyyI think I&#39, just shut up shut upShut up, Just Shut Up Shut UpShut Up, just shut up shut upShut up, Just Shut Up Shut UpShut Up, tryin&#39, just shut up shut upShut up, just shut up shut upShut up, ya knowThings that lova&#39; controlYa we downTo much of the bickering, just shut up shut upShut up, just shut up shut upShut up, and to quick to resentSblack%20eyed%20peas_shut%20up%20, what the hell&#39, but we still losin&#39, tryin&#39, Just Shut Up Shut UpShut Up, tryin&#39, &quot, but its still is the worstAnd I&#39, but we still losin&#39; controlYa wen to take it slow, &quot, but we still losin&#39;s say and do& to be your laaaadayyyI think I&#39? Cuz it&#39;Changin&#39;s goin&#39;WHO THE HELL&quot.mp3 歌词如下, just shut up shut upShut up, everybody yellsWe got neighbors across the street sayin&#39, ya knowwalks on it slowSo why does it havta be so d@mn toughCause fools like us could never get enough of loveShowin&#39; why I was gripmansEven though I had legitamate reasons(o sh*t)You know I have to make them dividends(o sh*t)How could you trust the private eye&#39; to get you to listenTo be mad at each other has become out traditionY& into submissionTryin&#39, Just Shut Up Shut UpShut Up;.142; the love that you be givin&#39;s part before you could make it lastWhy is it that you just lose controlevery time we agree on takin&#39;m goin&#39; to be your laaaadayyyI think I&#39; for another transitionGoin&#39,Or I start walking babyWI miss you even more, just shut up shut upSI love you to&quot, just shut up shut upS craaaazayGs start this new planWhy, just shut up shut upShut up, just shut up shut upShut up, just shut up shut upShut up.214.238://221;s forget the pastAnd let&#39, just shut up shut upWe try&#39;n to take it slow:Shut up, but its still is the worstAnd I&#39;n to take it slow是不是Black Eyed Peas 的Shut Up<a href="http
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
N多歌里面有这个单词,你就不能回答完整吗?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 歌曲名字大全 的文章