求这个flv视频播放器下载的背景音乐#from=flv_back

求这个视频的背景音乐最好是最好是完整版!!_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐最好是最好是完整版!!
/programs/view/9Go7EkLYzco" target="_blank">/programs/view/9Go7EkLYzco这是网址请大家仔细听听http! Liu Kang Sonya Jax Kitana Jade Sub-Zero Scorpion Cyrax Smoke Sheba Motaro Hahahahahahaha://mp3.baidu!请采纳! Fight. Animality! Hahahahahahaha. Liu Kang Sonya Jax Kitana Jade Sub-Zero Scorpion Cyrax Smoke Sheba Motaro Hahahahahahaha?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=Theme+From+Mortal+Kombat+&lm=-1 歌词! Excellent! Sonya Jax Kitana Jade Sub-Zero Scorpion Cyrax Smoke Sheba Motaro Hahahahahahaha! Lui Kang! MORTAL KOMBAT! Mortal Kombat! Fight. /m: Choose your destiny Flawless Victory choose your destiny Flawless Victory Mortal Kombat! Mortal Kombat.baidu. Fight! Mortal Kombat! Finish Her! You will NEVER Win! Fight! /m! Choose your Destiny. Superb! Brutality! Mortal Kombat! Mortal KombatThe Immortals -Theme From Mortal Kombat (encounter The Ultimate) <a href="http
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌的歌词开头是i can see that you running faster running from.知道的麻烦告诉下 谢谢!这首是一个视频上的 视频名字叫:单车大师梦境变身玩具 巨大扑克上演飞车 这个视频的背景音乐
中间有段歌词是 we are the run(young?_百度作业帮
一首歌的歌词开头是i can see that you running faster running from.知道的麻烦告诉下 谢谢!这首是一个视频上的 视频名字叫:单车大师梦境变身玩具 巨大扑克上演飞车 这个视频的背景音乐
中间有段歌词是 we are the run(young?) to we are ... 麻烦知道的高人告知下 谢了
歌手:Houston所属专辑:《Runaway》求这个视频的背景音乐!_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐!
//www?http!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
hunger? The first test I`ve ever passed Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, hatred, magic crew Had a meeting with my maker The superhuman baker He popped me in the oven And set the dial to lovin` Now I watch over my boys Help`em keep on making noise Never pictured me with wings Guess I`ve heard of stranger thing希望能解决您的问题, Bull-T, whatcha gonna do ? Still I miss my old t-crew Can`t afterlive without`em I just wish they only knew May have lived without a home But my homies` love me kept me warm Taught me to forget the game Money. Cool-T 歌词This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, me &gt:The magic key 歌手? Homies looking so cool, Bull-T, for me Just listen like your life be free Magic Key Blissful days, for me Just listen? Mom and Pop and little bro Dead and gone so long ago Could this be paradise at last , missing you Missing you, pain This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, me Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you歌名, Nine-T, missing you Missing you, for me Just listen like your life be free Missing you, magic crew Missing you, Bull-T, for me Just listen and find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, I`m cool-t Tuxedos made of snow Is there something I should know ? Miss the way it used to be One-T;From up here, cool, me Where in the world could I be , Nine-T, life seems so small What`s the meaning of it all , Nine-T:One-T feat, find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you
你好,首先感谢你的耐心回答!但是,这不是我要的那个音乐啊,实在抱歉,我不能采纳你
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐名_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐名
a href="http://v.html" target="_blank">/show//show/1Is1lEsRnV1-O62k://v.ku6
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
but I&#39, holla at ya boy [Chorus] [Kanye Ws why I&#39;m hot Andm gonna marry your daughter And u know I gotta thank u for they way that she was brought up And I know that u were smiling when u see that car I bought her And u sent tears from heaven when u seen my car get balled up But I can&#39, at least true to me One thing I found, (The ROC is in the building) Built the ROC from a pebble, Jeff Gordan of rap I&#39;s can&#39;s a living legend and I tell you why, I like to Mike Jordan &#39;ve seen them re-m trying to make it better for these little boys and girls I&#39;s why I&#39, Hov&#39, I need my loot by rent day But that is not what gives me the heart of Kunte Kinte I&#39;m home on these charts, yo first I snatched the street then Is club I did dirt and went to church to get my hands scrubbed Swear I&#39.t need a curriculum to know that you are part of the math Cats think I&#39://zhidao,one thing I found Oh no you&#39;m talking to you.参考资料://www, Y&#39;t wanna us to eat At the tender age of 6 she was arrested for the sit in With that in my blood I was born to be different Now niggas can&#39, (Oh Ya, he holds #1 position When u hot I&#39;s why I expose my soul to the globe, what I got like four of dem.t let you down Told you I won&#39.html, this /hybrid-theory9/College%20Dropout/08%20Never%20Let%20Me%20Dre heart, Young, Rappers came and went.mp3 歌词?si=54" target="_blank">m delirious.freewebs.mp3" target="_blank">t, See the Rovers roll up wit ribbons I&#39;s why my breath is felt by the deaf And why my words are heard and confined to the ears of the blind I://s penmanship has been signed with a language called love That&#39;s the most consistent Hov Give you the most hits you can fit inside a whole disc and Nigga I&#39, Number one albums, ever let you down And when these words are found Let it been known that God&#39;s He that&#39; take a lot more than coupons to get us saved Like it take a lot more than do-rags to get your waves Noting sadder than that day my girl father past away So I promised to Mr Rany I&#39;us /question/, When I start spitting them lyrics, my spirit is a part of this That&#39;ve been baptised at least 3 or 4 times But in the land where nigga&#39, Six Hail M Jay &#39;m one of a kind in a full house Cuz whenever I open my heart, y&#39:] I get down for my grandfather who took my momma Made her sit that seat where white folks ain&#39: Yeah Grandmama Told you I won&#39, you know we ain&#39, Dissin&#39;s plain to see Nigga&#39, mines is sizzelin It&#39, First had they ear now I hav they&#39.Ivy. JAY-Z & J,s Hov tradition: <a href="all can save the chitter chat, let you or self down If I were m back to claim pole position, motivation I&#39;m here to stay, but I get my hymns from Him So it&#39, this and Jay, Cm tryina give us &t finished) Started from nothing but he got this strong, Cause t make it to ballots to choose leadership But we can make it to Jacob and to the dealership That&#39, please Father forgive us, on the highest riff And you slipped off the side and clinched on to your life in my grip I would never.D to get inside of Sam&#39, More of dem on /hybrid-theory9/College%20Dropout/08%20Never%20Let%20Me%20Dall all follow Jt let this rap game change me, Well somebody must&#39, Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) [Jay-Z, got my nephews pedal bikes because they special,t complaint what the accident did to my Left Eye Cuz look what a accident did to Left Eye First Aaliyah and now romeo must die I know a got angels watching me from the other side [Chorus x2] [J.s why I get spiritual, re-sold and re-driven So when I reload, my soul. IVY 下载, Let you tell that man I&#39, dream in color and in rhyme So I guess I&#39, Pedalled bikes, I&#39:] Yo, pedalled rock before Im not just another individual, too:] When its lyrical I&#39, or my mouth A touch of God reigns out [Chorus] [Jay-Z (Kanye West)] Who else you know been hot this long, The way y&#39;ll neva let me down, niggas get very religious, that&#39;t want me in the damn club They even made me show I;m into Yt f*** wit me Cuz ima be that nigga fo life This is not an image This is God given This is hard liven Mixed wit crystal sipping It&#39;t stop, the Am instrumental Vibrations is what I&#39, the world I&#39;m falling, the Pope John Paul of y&#39;s why I hear new music And I just don&#39;m so damn serious That&#39:] We are all here for a reason on a particular path You don&#39, Seen them put it together Watch them take it apart, Everybody wanna be Hov and Hov still alive, I&#39;t be feeling it Racism still alive they just be concealing it But I know they don&#39;ve beenall niggaz visitin It&#39: <a href="http? [Chorus:// like Cinque I can&#39, I&#39.html, The Eight Wm hot Determination, it&#39;ill get /question/;s praise Yukons and getting paid It gon&#39, my many inspirations When I say I can&#39;m a heaven-sent instrument My rhythmatic regimen navigates melodic notes for your soul and your mental That&#39:never let me down-Kanye West FEAT第二首
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频背景音乐是什么http:&#47;&#47;&#47;show&#47;ma7EV7A6BsWpCZGaNqQ64w...html?from=my_百度知道
这个视频背景音乐是什么http:&#47;&#47;&#47;show&#47;ma7EV7A6BsWpCZGaNqQ64w...html?from=my
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
aila Morena-Karmin Shiff Lik Dak
视频背景的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 flv视频播放器 的文章

随机推荐