您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个网站视频的健身音乐_百度知道
求这个网站视频的健身音乐
/v_show/id_XNjcxMDY5NzEy.html
提问者采纳
Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard - Beast歌词对照- Intro (Hustle)When the sun rises,I wake up and chase my dreams.I won't regret when the sun sets,Cuz I live my life like I'm a Beast.- Chorus (Bailey)I'm a motherfuckin' beast (x5)- Verse 1 (Hustle)When the sun rises,I wake up and chase my dreams.I won't regret when the sun sets,Cause I live my life like I'm a Beast.- PreChorus (Bailey)I control my breath, keep my body ready.Focus on the finish, and keep my head steady.Breathe in (~breathe), Breathe out (~breathe).Breathe in (~breathe), Watch out.- Chorus (Bailey)I'm a motherfuckin' Beast! (x5)Imma Imma Imma Beast.- Chorus Background A (Bailey Yelling)Do you know what fear does? Fear eats you aliveI have no fear in me. It has no hold on me- Chorus Background B (Bailey yelling)You don't want problemsYou don't want problems with meYou don't want problemsYou don't want problems with me- Verse 2 (Hustle)Picture me climbin'Tooth and nail, til I'm at the top.Jump without a net (do it), never break a sweat,Cause I live my life like it's all I got.- PreChorus (Bailey)I'll never flinch, I'll never close my eyes.Have you ever seen a Beast, sh-show fear before he dies.All day, all night,Building, my life.- Chorus (Bailey)Imma Imma motherfuckin' Beast!Imma Imma fuckin' Beast.Imma motherfuckin' Beast.Fuckin I'm the fuckin' Beast.Imma motherfuckin' Beast. (you don't want problems)Imma motherfuckin' Beast. (you don't want problems with me)Imma motherfuckin' Beast. (you don't want problems)Imma motherfuckin' Beast. (you don't want problems with me)- Da CapoI'm the definition of unstoppable (x3)Im unstoppa stoppa stoppa stoppa stoppa..Imma motherfuckin' Beast.Imma motherfuckin' Beast.Imma, Imma a Beast, Beast, BeastImma motherfuckin' Beast.Imma Beast fuckin Beast.(You don't want problems)B,b,b,b,beast(You don't want problems with me..) B,b,b,b,beast(You don't want problems)B,b,b,b,beast(You don't want problems with me..) B,b,b,b,beast(You don't want problems)B,b,b,b,beast(You don't want problems with me..) B,b,b,b,beast(You don't want problems)B,b,b,b,beast(You don't want problems with me..) B,b,b,b,beastFocus on the finish (x4)All, all dayFocus on the finish (all, all day)Focus on the finish (all, all day)Focus on the finish, finish, like its all I gotLike its all I got (x4)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
健身音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这首歌的名字,找了很久了。最开始是在车载音响听到的。就是这个网页游戏的歌_百度知道
提问者采纳
Turn It Up - Paris Hilton亲酷狗或者百度一下就找到试听了试听时不要凭第一感觉,请耐心听完,试听后正确请亲及时采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
车载音响的相关知识