running man110102放过的一首i 天使与恶魔的love学园 you iwant you i lov

找一首英文歌,开头好像有有鸟叫声,整体感觉清新明快,歌词有…big bird song…Iwant to see you_百度知道
找一首英文歌,开头好像有有鸟叫声,整体感觉清新明快,歌词有…big bird song…Iwant to see you
提问者采纳
.;t stop thinking of you Such a crazy thing Like snow fallin&#39.music.ll do Is gonna dream of you I found my angel in my life I cannot see why I cannot see why We can&#39.do.. in spring (You know every morning) When I hear the clock start ticking I start to miss you Ooh, be your lover I&#39. The only thing I&#39;ll do Is gonna dream of you Wanna stay by by by your side You are my everything You are my only link To the angel&#39.. in spring One day we&#39. The only thing I&#39;s wings Talk about love love and I can&#39. When I see the leaves start fallin&#39..q?w=%CE%C0%C0%BC+-+Morning+&source=1&t=0" target="_blank">/fcgi-bin/m.,ll spread our wings You and me da?w=%CE%C0%C0%BC+-+Morning+&source=1&t=0When I hear the birds start singing I wanna see you Hoo. Wannabe wannabe wannabe i wanna be卫兰 - Morning 试听&下载<a href="t you know Is to rush and run to you When I hear the clock start ticking I start to miss you Ooh.do..;t be in love till we die Wanna stay by by by your side You are my everything You are my only link To the angel&#39..soso://ll do Don&#39;ll run to you, hoo.;t stop thinking of you Such a crazy thing Like snow fallin&#39...; I wanna see you The only thing I&#39, You and me da spread our /fcgi-bin/m...q://cgi.;s wings Talk about love love and I can&#39
提问者评价
谢谢你啦,真的是这首呀
其他类似问题
鸟叫声的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
应该不会错,我也找了好久。你试试morning
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教一首英文歌,歌词里有反复出现I want(或者是wanna)to be the..._百度知道
请教一首英文歌,歌词里有反复出现I want(或者是wanna)to be the...
提问者采纳
I;ve been pushing hard to open up the door  Trying to take us back to where we were before  But I&#39.. I gotta pack up and leave  But I, Ive been thinking about what I can do  I&#39, I wanted you  I&#39, Ive been stressing to fall back in love with you  I&#39, Ill always remember how we came close  ;t do this anymore  &#39;ve been walking around in circles for some time  And I think we should head for the finish line  So believe me, I wanted you  I wanted you to hold me in my sleep  I wanted you to show me what I need  I wanted you to know just how down deep  I wanted you., I;m so sorry that I couldn&#39, I. I just can&#39, I., I wanted you  I wanted you to hold me in my sleep  I wanted you to show me what I need  I wanted you to know just how down deep  I wanted you., I  I wanted you to be there when I fall  I wanted you to see me through it all  I wanted you to be the one I loved  I wanted you., I wanted you  I;t follow through  But I can&#39;s stop pretending now  We&#39;m so sorry baby  But I, I wanted you  I wanted you to hold me in my sleep  I wanted you to show me what I need  I wanted you to know just how down deep  ICause we can&#39. I&#39. I&#39, I&#39. I, I  I wanted you to be there when I fall  I wanted you to see me through it all  I wanted you to be the one I loved  Ive got to stop it babe  You&#39;ve been wonderful in all that you can be  But it hurts when you say that you understand me  So believe me. to being how I wanted to be  I wanted you baby  I wanted you  I wanted you to be there when I fall  I wanted you to see me through it all  I wanted you to be the one I loved  I wanted you. I, I am sorry., I;m done, I, so let&#39  Lately I&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他9条回答
ll be your wish i&#39;cause i&#39, deeply dochorus x2,deeply啊;ll be your hope i&#39;ll be your lovebe everything that you needi&#39:truly madly deeply][cause it&#39,ll be your fantasyi&#39;ll love you more with every breathtruly,re surrounded by thecomfort and protection ofthe highest powersin lonely hoursthe tears devour youchorusi want to stand with you on a mountaini want to bathe with you in the seai want to lay like this foreveruntil the sky falls down on meoh can&#39,i&#39, deeply doi will be strong i will be faithful&#39;ll make a wish?[ti, yeahchorusi want to stand with you on a mountaini want to bathe with you in the seai want to lay like this foreveruntil the sky falls down on meand when the stars are shiningbrightll love you more with every breathtruly, send it to heavenand make you want to crythe tears of joy for all thepleasure in the certaintythat we&#39;ll be your fantasyi&#39;ll be your hope i&#39?you don&#39;ll be your dreami&#39;s standing right before youall that you need will surely comei&#39:everytime we touch]cascada - truly madly deeplyi&#39;ll be your wishi&#39;m counting ona new beginninga reason for livingll be your lovebe everything that you needi&#39;ll be your dream i&#39,t have to close your eyes&#39楼主说的是不是 savarge garden的 truly
这个我知道。I wanna you你看一下是不是这个歌 还是一个女的唱的,对吧。
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be driver, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won&t stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me we may have different ways to think but it doesn&t really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that&s what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won&t stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me driver, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i&m here i&m singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i&ve got all the love, coz i&ve got all love for you driver, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be
犬夜叉主题曲——change the world
What U wanna B。。是这个吗?
akon-- I wanna love you
u want me to wanna
I could be the No.1?
我也找了好久 你看看be your love是你要的么
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:Ifcanofwords,iwant tAs i_百度作业帮
:Ifcanofwords,iwant tAs i
如果可以的话,我想和你在一起一年.因为我(爱)你i 后头有个什么啊 少东西呢
";"号前面的意思是如果要我用字来解释,我想这1年内都在一起(对不起我中文不行)后面这个"As I you" 因该是另外一个人说:我也是。我也是通常是"Me too" 但是这个"As I you"是比较旧的词语,所以可能会搞不清英文有的时候会让你觉得头疼。很多书里都有这句"As I you"...求一首韩文歌,歌词里有baby i love you ,baby i need you 然后后面就是韩文了,有点RAP的_百度知道
求一首韩文歌,歌词里有baby i love you ,baby i need you 然后后面就是韩文了,有点RAP的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
少女时代Sunny-你的人偶 副歌部分是give it to me love baby I love you, give it to me love baby I need you, give it to me love baby Iwant you不知道你说的是不是这首
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 iwant大胸鼠标垫 的文章

随机推荐