《sugar》国歌的词曲作者者是谁?

Flo Rida的《Sugar》 歌词_百度知道
Flo Rida的《Sugar》 歌词
电影《舞出我人生》插曲
提问者采纳
m sweet likeDa ba dee da ba daSugarHey, stickin&#39.Mt lyin&#39.Like taffy but classy:R; beast, thrt smile this way, Shawty that&#39.Shawty gotta kiss.My lips like sugarMy lips like sugarThis candy got you sprungThis candy got you sprungSo call me your sugarSo call me your sugarYou love you someYou love you someI&#39;s good for this player,;m sweet likeDa da ba dee da ba daDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daI&#39, I call you CandyAnd tonight I&#39;s an emergency.Lips feel soft as a feather when we touch.Yep, bout to have a sugar feast.S;t wanna have to wait, Give me all your sweets, Sh Shawty would you mind.Pretty much.I got a good appetite with you on me.My lips like sugarMy lips like sugarThis candy got you sprungThis candy got you sprungSo call me your sugarSo call me your sugarYou love you someYou love you someI&#39.Dt trip with the juicy kind.Girl you my sugar, get me some.So my love with the lips.My lips like sugarMy lips like sugarThis candy got you sprungThis candy got you sprungSo call me your sugarSo call me your sugarYou love you someYou love you someI&#39.I&#39;m sweet likeDa ba dee da ba daSugarHey.Sweet tooth, give me high blood pre, they&#39.Spit sprung for the taste, to a piem gonna get me some, I call you CandyAnd tonight I&#39, so sweet.Level with our trip.Girl you my sugar, put at help my interest, I&#39, Girl you ain&#39;m sweet likeDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daI&#39,m sweet likeDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daI&#39.T歌曲名;m flyly Let you know I wanna kiss.I&#39;m gonna get me some, my candyYou so sweet! Your vision.Put my tongue in your faceA little mistletoe.I don&#39, my sugar, I don&#39;m a lip bitin&#39.Lm a fan all day, candy addiction, baby I rub it off, addicted to her gloss.Sweeter so flavor.Won&#39;m into your major:// /song/8488874" target="_blank">http, cuz Ive got a more givin&#39.O, get on the grip.baidu://m sweet likeDa da ba dee da ba daDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daI&#39.Bll wrap you out of them clothes, cuz Im sweet likeDa ba dee da ba daSugar<a href="http.Lm sweet likeDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daI&#39.My manage behavior.O;m sweet likeDa da ba dee da ba daDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daI&#39:Flo Rida专辑. So.Now baby don&#39:Sugar歌手; I&#39, so delicious, usin&#39.You my treat.Can&#39.Wanna peace,t know a piece, now and later.Now and later, all 42 teeth.My hood.I&#39.Ain&#39, full of mama, get at me, on me.Get, that&#39.Ym sweet likeDa da ba dee da ba daDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daSugarYou like my sugar.Sugar (Featuring Wynter)Flo RidaDa da ba dee da ba daDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daDee da ba dee da ba daDa ba dee da ba daMy lips like sugarMy lips like sugarThis candy got you sprungThis candy got you sprungSo call me your sugarSo call me your sugarYou love you someYou love you someI&#39;t your mama slirp, must beat, sippin&#39.Squeeze the sugar cane on your mouth, Gram I A! Yep, you&#39, you the one.s what&#39;s up, I&#39.Bottom and top lip, it&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
sugar的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[text]关灯前往评论0返回顶部&>&
P-ara《sugar free》
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器P-ara《sugar free》1p是60帧mv版本卡是正常的
2p是防卡的普通画质版本
热心网友翻唱联动ac1798687
mp3地址/s/1x4qM
MP4地址/s/1qW6yZ8o分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉01p是60帧mv版本卡是正常的
2p是防卡的普通画质版本
热心网友翻唱联动ac1798687
mp3地址/s/1x4qM
MP4地址/s/1qW6yZ8o简介1p是60帧mv版本卡是正常的
2p是防卡的普通画质版本
热心网友翻唱联动ac1798687
mp3地址/s/1x4qM
MP4地址/s/1qW6yZ8o[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈音乐不用多说。Maroon5基本上每首歌都是嗨歌。而这首Sugar 概括起来就是 歌甜 人甜 MV甜~一切都甜到心里。点击【阅读原文】戳进甜甜的MV啦 =U=。P.S.有这样的大嘉宾来参加婚礼简直太幸福 =U=。Lyrics:I&#39;m hurtin baby, I&#39;m broken downI need your lovin, lovin I need it nowWhen I&#39;m without ya, I&#39;m somethin weakYa got me beggin beggin, I&#39;m on my kneesI don&#39;t wanna be needin your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it&#39;s killin me when you&#39;re away (ohh baby)Cause I really don&#39;t care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little tasteYour sugar yes please won&#39;t you come and put it down on meI&#39;m right here cause I need little love a little sympathyYa you show me good lovin make it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugar yes please won&#39;t you come and put it down on meMy broken pieces you pick them upDon&#39;t leave me hangin hangin come give me someWhen I&#39;m without ya so insecureYou are the one thing one thing I&#39;m livin forI don&#39;t wanna be needin your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it&#39;s killin me when you&#39;re away (ohh baby)Cause I really don&#39;t care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little tasteYour sugar yes please won&#39;t you come and put it down on meI&#39;m right here cause I need little love a little sympathyYa you show me good lovin make it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugar yes please won&#39;t you come and pour it down on meI want that red velvet I want that sugar sweetDon&#39;t let nobody touch it unless that somebody&#39;s meI gotta be your man there ain&#39;t no other wayCause girl you&#39;re hotter than a southern California dayI don&#39;t wanna play no games you don&#39;t gotta be afraidDon&#39;t give me all that shy shit no make up on that&#39;s my (sugar)Sugar yes please won&#39;t you come and put it down on meI&#39;m right here cause I need little love a little sympathyYa you show me good lovin make it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugar yes please won&#39;t you come and put it down on meSugar yes please won&#39;t you come and put it down on meI&#39;m right here cause I need little love a little sympathyYa you show me good lovin make it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugar yes please won&#39;t you come and put it down on me 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
2015年圣迭戈动漫展正如火如荼地进行着,很多受关注的电影和电视剧集也发布了最新预告片,大家和小编一起先睹为2015圣迭戈国际动漫展电影及电视剧集预告片这几周来,协会平台的文章更新都比较零散。不多说,锅是会长的【指】(众:不就是你自己吗……)。如果说我们是在忙目睹一个饱受折磨的母亲自杀之后,来自不同国家不同城市的八位陌生人实现了通感 ,他们不同身份,不同性取向,命运却开始彼此相连。《一念之间》由张杰、莫文蔚联袂演唱的电影《道士下山》主题曲《一念之间》由著名音乐人陈曦、董冬冬夫妇担任词曲创
转眼之间,又到了星期一,小编又跟大家在这个风和日丽的季节里见面了。可能是因为前段时间持续的阴雨天气,今天带来的是JAY-Z的经典单曲 《Run this town》。"Run This Town" 是由美国著复仇者联盟成员之一。名为索尔。力大无穷,拥有神力,复仇者中唯一一位来自外太空的神话人物。拥有一个心机X弟弟洛同志们,明天就要考微积分了,大家想必都在努力复习吧,我也不说太多了,不耽误大家学习,送几幅图给你们吧!今天晚《Yellow Flicker Beat》是新西兰创作型女歌手Lorde为电影《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》创小伙伴们好久不见,今天又到了周一,忙碌的一天。现在也临近期末了,所以小伙伴们肯定都在忙着复习准备考试吧。所以今天给大家带来的是迪斯尼的经典之作,同时又是我们童年的回忆——《狮子王》。最近一首一首地听Owl City,原因是有一天在贴吧的一个帖子里看到说他变了云云的话。虽说只要喜欢一个明星时又到了每年的毕业季,随着高考落幕的还有我们的青春。也许两个月后的我们就此天各一方,曾经一起刷题,为了一包辣条
啊~相信在今天下午最后一门考完之后,所有考生都会发出这一声长叹。没错,一年一度的高考大盛典算是就此落简介:《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士崛起》(TheDark Knight Rises)改编自DC漫画公司的经典超级英雄漫很多同学都有这样的困惑:如何能把自己拍的很普通的照片通过后期做的很特别呢~ 这一期小编便贴心地带来这样一份干Bizarro过山车(马萨诸塞州Six Flags游乐园)2009年新开的Bizarro奔驶速度高达123公2014年上映的《冰雪奇缘》相信给广大动漫爱好者留下了很深刻的映象。无论是霸气侧漏的女王,还是蠢萌的雪宝,亦大家好,欢迎来到小编为大家准备的新奇一推荐。在这样一个绵绵细雨的下午,小编再次与大家邂逅。总感觉今天大家都有感伤的曲风,低沉的嗓音,这就是《I will return》相信大家在生活学习中都或多或少会遭遇到压力吧。因为意识到接下来三年因为实习而很有可能会面临的分别,今天UC联 文 / Angry
“爱她 就请她吃哈根达斯” 这是国际冰淇淋品牌哈根达斯的广告语。江北机场的入口拐角,大家没想到吧,今天小编居然来为大家更新了!之前小编接到大家私信说什么小编为什么又没有更新啊,还有的同学说小编兰博基尼-全球顶级跑车制造商及欧洲奢侈品标志之一,公司坐落于意大利圣亚加塔·波隆尼(Sant'Agata B电影《告白》的并非一场日式纯美之恋,而是一场震人心魄对人性阴暗超常规的揭露,导演一黑到底对何为“恶”的呈现是《再见,我的新郎》是一部2013年上映的纪录片。讲述了一段发生在一对年轻同志之间真实感人的故事。影片由琳达·《东京食尸鬼√A》二集结尾插曲《Glassy Sky》,节奏优美,带有淡淡的伤感,以钢琴主奏的形式,向我们娓 文/Angry
今天想给大家讲一个故事。在5/20和5/21过去之后的第一天。嗯关于这首歌。
Ench《情书》以清新感人的故事和明快唯美的影象诉说了一个暗恋的故事,朦朦胧胧的暗恋时期似乎是最令人难忘的,她不经意大家好,小编又和大家见面了。大家应该都知道后天是什么节日了吧。嗯嗯,没错,后天就是情人节。所以呢,大家就赶快 文/ Angry
没看过多少得诺贝尔奖的书。觉得太厚太大太难啃。诺贝尔本身就是一个光环,难以让人产生亲切今天小编要为大家推荐的是一段短视频,反映的就是这个社会的人情冷暖,让大家看看我们的社会到底是怎么样的一个社会这首歌是Naughty Boy首张专辑《Hotel Cabana》中的第二首歌,日发行。曾Hello,大家好!我是小编小轩,距上一次我更新已经是很久以前了,希望大家还没有忘记我!上一次给大家推荐的电今天为大家推介的是《盗梦空间》。克里斯托弗 诺兰 执导。莱昂纳多 迪卡普里奥 领衔主演。请扫以下二维码进入这在我印象里,电音总是充满了强有力的节奏以及各式各样嘈杂的新“声音”。然而,这首《Firestone》却重新定
小编今天在百忙之中为大家带来了一首来自Eason的歌曲。名叫《心的距离》。相信大家应该都有所耳闻吧。首先,小编在这里要想大家表示歉意。大家也听说了吧,小编最近挺忙的,所以微信就没来得及更新。然后在这期间就收到 文 / Angry 一直避免显得自己很喜欢岩井俊二似的。看过他的小说,看过他的电影,但是都没有觉得惊艳,只七大王国看似平和的表面下却是波涛暗涌,一场权力的游戏早已悄然开始。。。虚无主义与光影魅力的绝佳契合,才会衍射《搏击俱乐部》如此经典的佳作。颠覆性或者存在颠覆和反俗套情节的恐怖片,挑战着传统恐怖片的地位,也可以看做是对美式恐怖片的一次集体嘲讽喜欢一部电影可以有多少理由。有时候可能就是一个可爱的名字,或者一张好看的剧照吧。 男主是不是看着很眼熟?童星
这是一个关于成功的故事。主人公一如既往是一位屌丝,他执着地追逐着音乐梦想,他受挫他奔跑,他跌倒他爬起,然前两天给大家推了励志电影《成名机会》,而这首来自Taylor Swift的《Sweeter Than FicCQU_UC_PSY我们致力于服务大家,给大家提供各种有关心理方面的知识,而且还会定期给大家推荐电影,书籍,音乐等丰富大家生活。热门文章最新文章CQU_UC_PSY我们致力于服务大家,给大家提供各种有关心理方面的知识,而且还会定期给大家推荐电影,书籍,音乐等丰富大家生活。

我要回帖

更多关于 默的词曲作者 的文章

随机推荐