为您推荐:
想着你的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首DJ 开头是一男一女打电话 女的最开始一句是 哈喽 baby...是什么歌曲啊_百度知道
一首DJ 开头是一男一女打电话 女的最开始一句是 哈喽 baby...是什么歌曲啊
是Samira唱的《I Saw You Walking In The Rain》-天使之吻歌曲中间有一段电话录音。是女生告诉男生
发现他和别人在一起了。歌词如下:i saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand i'll never be the same.i saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand i'll never be the same.tossing and turninganother sleepless nightthe rain crashes against my window pane.jumpde into my carand drive too farthat moment i knew i would never be the same.i saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand i'll never be the same.i saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand i'll never be the same.(music)now here you are begging to meto give our love another trymore than love you and i always willbut darlingright now i've got to say good-bye.i saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand i'll never be the same.i saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand i'll never be the same.(music)ling...mm: hi baby what's your day today?gg: i love you,i want you, baby.mm: you miss me? well , i missed you toogg: hey, come on babymm: i missed you so much that i followed you todaygg: what? you followed me?mm: yeah, that's right. i saw you with that girl.gg: what girl?mm: walking on the street,kissing her,holding her hand and now you come back to me ?no ,baby, forget you but i love you ,and i can't see you no more.i saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand i'll never be the same.i saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand i'll never be the same.i saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsyou were holding handsand i'll never be the same.and i'll never be the same......i saw you (and her)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
看到问题我第一个想到的是后街男孩的《the call》,也不中的是不是。
米拿 - 电话情缘
您可能关注的推广
一男一女的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁颜小健HIBABY歌词_百度知道
颜小健HIBABY歌词
谁可以给我颜小健的HIBABY和潘柯夫的泪海歌词…谢谢了
颜小健的&HIBABY&邮箱里积满的信息 都是我给你的关心 荧幕上的你笑得多甜蜜 我知道我爱的就是你 随身听都是i love you 电话里说声i miss you 是你打破我生活的规律 每天上演浪漫的剧情 思念飘过地球的另一边 听不见你的声音难以入眠 需要爱的时候给你宅急电 让幸福每天陪在你身边 hi baby 你是我的维他命 无时无刻给我力量 给我勇气 hi baby 你知道我多想你 你是奇迹出现在我de 生命里 hi baby 你是我的恋爱曲 每分每刻给我倾听 爱的旋律 hi baby 爱上你情非得已 我的脑海里都是你的身影 都是你 oh baby, Do you love me every day 不管炎热或下雪 我的爱不变 Do you know 不同的感觉每天多一点 幸福就在我们手牵手那天 oh baby, Do you love me every day 我要住进你的世界 到永远 每天醒来能够看到你的脸 让幸福吻在你的脸 Hi BaBy-JY,颜小健文本歌词[下载]邮箱里积满的信息 都是我给你的关心 荧幕上的你笑得多甜蜜 我知道我爱的就是你 随身听都是i love you 电话里说声i miss you 是你打破我生活的规律 每天上演浪漫的剧情 思念飘过地球的另一边 听不见你的声音难以入眠 需要爱的时候给你宅急电 让幸福每天陪在你身边 hi baby 你是我的维他命 无时无刻给我力量 给我勇气 hi baby 你知道我多想你 你是奇迹出现在我de 生命里 hi baby 你是我的恋爱曲 每分每刻给我倾听 爱的旋律 hi baby 爱上你情非得已 我的脑海里都是你的身影 都是你 oh baby, Do you love me every day 不管炎热或下雪 我的爱不变 Do you know 不同的感觉每天多一点 幸福就在我们手牵手那天 oh baby, Do you love me every day 我要住进你的世界 到永远 每天醒来能够看到你的脸 让幸福吻在你的脸
求采纳…………偶是第一,不容易…………
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
颜小健的相关知识
其他1条回答
Hi Baby 作词:口袋易百 作曲\编曲\后期\演唱: JY(颜小健) Lrc歌词编辑:Yachen& 邮箱里积满的信息 都是我给你的关心 荧幕上的你笑得多甜蜜 我知道我爱的就是你 随身听都是i love you 电话里说声i miss you 是你打破我生活的规律 每天上演浪漫的剧情 思念飘过地球的另一边 听不见你的声音难以入眠 需要爱的时候给你宅急电 让幸福每天陪在你身边 hi baby 你是我的维他命 无时无刻给我力量 给我勇气 hi baby 你知道我多想你 你是奇迹出现在我de 生命里 hi baby 你是我的恋爱曲 每分每刻给我倾听 爱的旋律 hi baby 爱上你情非得已 我的脑海里都是你的身影 都是你 oh baby, Do you love me every day 不管炎热或下雪 我的爱不变 Do you know 不同的感觉每天多一点 幸福就在我们手牵手那天 oh baby, Do yo...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁贾斯汀比伯中有个歌词baby baby baby oh的是哪首歌_百度知道
贾斯汀比伯中有个歌词baby baby baby oh的是哪首歌
justin bieber 《baby》ohh wooaah (3x)you know you love me,i know you careyou shout whenever, and i'll be thereyou want my love, you want my heartand we will never ever ever be apartare we an item? girl quit playingwere just friends, or are we sayingso theres another one, looks right in my eyesmy first love broke my heart for the first time,and i was likebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine minebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine, oh ohfor you, i would have done whateveranother chance and we, we get togetherand wanna play it cool, about loosin' youi'll buy you anything, i'll buy you any ringand i'm in piece , baby fix meand you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamim going down, down, dooownand just can't believe my first love won't be around baby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
贾斯汀比伯的相关知识
其他6条回答
比伯的《baby》
歌名就是 《baby》......
这个需要问吗 谁都知道
justin bieber 《baby》
ohh wooaah (3x)
you know you love me,i know you care
you shout whenever, and i'll be there