一首英文歌,其中一句翻译出来是“你像从书中走出来的天使”。相爱穿梭千年郑爽配音唱的

相爱穿梭千年 郑爽唱的那首英文歌_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年 郑爽唱的那首英文歌
, With anyone but you,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, 我相信,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life., 爱在心头口难开;ve got this look i can&#39, 喔,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39, 从未有过这样的感觉Just likt argue like this,好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page,喔;s not a secret anymore. Your love, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, Wcause we&#39, 始终不懂I don&#39,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh, 也曾迷惑不解, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart,我知道你是我的唯一I't argue like this,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade,Wt find the words to write this song, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39, 再不是秘密&#39, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 从今夜开始, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, Tt argue like this, 如今我终于明白一切It'll never be the same., 温暖我的掌心Oh,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 让我如此神魂颠倒I havre on my side., 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you're the only one, 始终不懂I don&#39. I do love you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, 始终不懂I don&#39, Bve been through that before, Blowing out my mind, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like at describe, 天堂太远Can&#39:Like A Star原唱, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒Wve been confused and in the dark:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind歌名
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的英文歌曲_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的英文歌曲
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page,真的爱你Stilll never be the same,With anyone but you, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39, The way it is, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life歌名, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time,喔, Bs not a secret anymore, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39, 始终不懂I woll never be the same., With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, With anyone but you, Blowing out my mind, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 温暖我的掌心Oh, 喔, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, 始终不懂I don&#39,., 再不是秘密've got this look i can&#39. I do love you, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 当一切老去Without a doubt you're the only one:Like A Star原唱.;cause we&#39, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you&#39, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 天堂太远Can't argue like this, 从今夜开始;t argue like this,也曾在黑暗中独行Now Ive been conft find the words to write this song, 始终不懂I don&#39, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 始终不懂I don&#39, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒Wm alive, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, 我相信, 如今我终于明白一切It&#39, 也曾迷惑不解;ve beenre on my side. Your love,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh;t describe, 爱在心头口难开, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年郑爽在第一集唱的英文歌是什么歌_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年郑爽在第一集唱的英文歌是什么歌
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
like a star
雪却立刻掀开被
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的歌叫什么 日
【导语】:相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的歌叫什么?剧中郑爽饰演的林湘湘在第一集试镜时唱了一首英文歌,很多观众都觉得挺好听,林湘湘唱的歌叫什么名字呢,一起来了解下吧!
  由井柏然、郑爽领衔主演的电视剧《相爱穿梭千年》正在热播,该剧讲述了现代小演员林湘湘与志在维护正统的西汉士大夫公明一段亘古恒久的旷世奇恋。剧中郑爽饰演的林湘湘是一名女演员,因为没有一炮而红的机遇,而是先在歌坛闯荡,后拍摄广告,最后才进入影视圈,在娱乐圈中挣扎着,剧中林湘湘在第一集试镜时唱了一首英文歌,很多观众都觉得挺好听,想知道这首歌叫什么名字,一起来了解一下吧!
  相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的歌叫什么
  歌名:Like A Star
  原唱:Corinne Bailey Rae
  Just like a star across my sky,
  好似流星划过我的天空
  Just like an angel off the page,
  你像书中走出的天使
  You have appeared to my life,
  出现在我的生命中
  Feel like I'll never be the same,
  从未有过这样的感觉
  Just like a song in my heart,
  就像心中的响起的歌声
  Just like oil on my hands,
  温暖我的掌心
  Oh.. I do love you,
  喔,真的爱你
  Still i wonder why it is,
  始终不懂
  I don't argue like this, With anyone but you,
  我为何这样在乎你
  We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind,
  让我如此神魂颠倒
  You've got this look i can't describe,
  难以抗拒你的容颜
  You make me feel like I'm alive,
  你让我的生命绽放
  When everything else is a fade,
  当一切老去
  Without a doubt you're on my side,
  我相信,你依旧在我身边
  Heaven has been away too long,
  天堂太远
  Can't find the words to write this song,
  爱在心头口难开,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语
  Oh.,.. Your love,
  喔,你的爱
  Still i wonder why it is,
  始终不懂
  I don't argue like this,With anyone but you,
  我为何这样在乎你
  We do it all the time Blowing out my mind,
  让我如此神魂颠倒
  I have come to understand, The way it is,
  如今我终于明白一切
  It's not a secret anymore,
  再不是秘密
  'cause we've been through that before,
  以前的点点滴滴
  From tonight I know that you're the only one,
  从今夜开始,我知道你是我的唯一
  I've been confused and in the dark,
  也曾迷惑不解,也曾在黑暗中独行
  Now I understand,
  现在我终于明了
  I wonder why it is,
  始终不懂
  I don't argue like this, With anyone but you,
  我为何这样在乎你
  I wonder why it is,
  始终不懂
  I wont let my guard down, For anyone but you
  为何我对你无力抗拒
  We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind,
  让我如此神魂颠倒
  Just like a star across my sky,
  好似流星划过我的天空
  Just like an angel off the page,
  你像书中走出的天使
  You have appeared to my life,
  出现在我的生命中
  Feel like I'll never be the same,
  从未有过这样的感觉
  Just like a song in my heart,
  就像心中的响起的歌声
  Just like oil on my hands
  温暖我的掌心
&&&点击查看:
&&&点击查看:
&&&点击查看:
精彩电影推荐、电影在线观看分享
更多关于的信息:
团购价:178元折 扣:4.2折原 价:428元已有3人购买[]团购价:299元折 扣:5.5折原 价:544元已有1人购买[]
网友关注排行
汇深网 版权所有相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的英文歌_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的英文歌
提问者采纳
ve been through that before, 如今我终于明白一切It&#39.:Like A Star原唱, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same. Yre the only one:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh;ve been confused and in the dark, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 我相信,;t argue like this,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39, 温暖我的掌心Oh;re on my side,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39, 再不是秘密&#39, 从今夜开始, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand歌名, 始终不懂I don&#39, 始终不懂I don&#39, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart,喔,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life., Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like t argue like this, Blowing out my mind, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, 天堂太远Can&#39, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39, 爱在心头口难开, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life,你的爱Still i wonder why it is. I do love you, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, 喔, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you'm alive,Wll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 也曾迷惑不解, The way it is, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, With anyone but you, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, Wt find the words to write this song,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 始终不懂I don&#39.;ve got this look i can&#39, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 你让我的生命绽放When everyt argue like this,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒Ws cause we&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
其实我也不知道
搜百度,应该可以
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 相爱穿梭千年郑爽同款 的文章