相爱穿梭千年郑爽服装 郑爽面试唱的什么歌

相爱穿梭千年 郑爽第一集唱的什么歌_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年 郑爽第一集唱的什么歌
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ve got to understand the way it isIt'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you're on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don't describeYou made me feel I&#39..;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can've been confused and in the darkNow I understandt let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won&#39:Like a Star Just like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.I&#39...I wonder why it isI don'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don've been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI's not the secret anymorecause we't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da歌曲名
其他类似问题
郑爽的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
:Like a Star 原唱歌曲名;s not the secret anymorecause we&#39.;re on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don've got to understand the way it isIt't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.I wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindve been confused and in the darkNow I understandt argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won&#39:Corinne Bailey Rae 专辑;ve been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI't describeYou made me feel I&#39:Live in London & NYJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.;d never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don&#39.I&#39.
1115Ruby &2-20 21:02
:Like a Star 原唱歌曲名;s not the secret anymorecause we&#39.;re on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don've got to understand the way it isIt't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.I wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindve been confused and in the darkNow I understandt argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won&#39:Corinne Bailey Rae 专辑;ve been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI't describeYou made me feel I&#39:Live in London & NYJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.;d never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don&#39.I&#39.
1115Ruby &2-20 21:02
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
Copyright ©
.  闽ICP备号