帮忙翻译下让我唱起这首歌 歌词歌词。

请英语大侠帮小女子翻译一下 “FUTURE STARTS SLOW”这首歌的中文意思。歌词如下:You can holler, you can wailYou can swing, you can flailYou can fuck like a broken sailBut I'll never give you upIf I ever give you upMy heart w_百度作业帮
请英语大侠帮小女子翻译一下 “FUTURE STARTS SLOW”这首歌的中文意思。歌词如下:You can holler, you can wailYou can swing, you can flailYou can fuck like a broken sailBut I'll never give you upIf I ever give you upMy heart w
请英语大侠帮小女子翻译一下 “FUTURE STARTS SLOW”这首歌的中文意思。歌词如下:You can holler, you can wailYou can swing, you can flailYou can fuck like a broken sailBut I'll never give you upIf I ever give you upMy heart will surely failAnd after all God can keep my soulEngland have my bonesBut don't ever give me upI could never get back upWhen the future starts so slowNo longing for the moonlightNo longing for the sunNo longer will I curse the bad I've doneIf there's a time when your feelings goneI wanna feel itYou can holler, you can wailYou can blow what's left of my right mindYou can swing, you can flailYou can blow what's left of my right mind(I don't mind)There's a time for the second bestAnd there's a time when the feeling's goneBut it's hard to be hard I guessWhen you're shaking like a dogYou can holler, you can wailYou can blow what's left of my right mindYou can swing, you can flailYou can blow what's left of my right mindYou can holler, you can wailYou can blow what's left of my right mindYou can swing, you can flailYou can blow what's left of my right mind(I don't mind)You can blow what's left of my right mindYou can blow what's left of my right mindYou can holler, you can wailYou can blow what's left of my right mind不要网上字典直接翻译的亲们~
你可以喊,你可以哀号你可以摇摆,你可以连枷你可以他妈的像坏了的帆但我永远不会放弃你如果我曾经放弃你我的心肯定会失败毕竟上帝能让我的灵魂英格兰有我的骨头但永远不要给我了我永远也不可能恢复当未来开始减缓没有月光的渴望没有渴望太阳我再也不是诅咒坏我所做的如果有一天你...
你可以抱怨,你可以哀号您可以摆动,你可以连枷您可以他妈的就像一个破碎的帆但我永远不会放弃你如果我给你我的心一定会死去毕竟,上帝可以收回我的灵魂英格兰有我的骨头但永远不要给我我永远无法取回时,未来启动这么慢没有月光下的向往没有太阳的渴望我将不再骂我已经做了坏事如果有一个时间,当你的...求大神帮忙翻译这首歌的歌词_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译这首歌的歌词
Charlie boy, don't go to war, first born in forty four Kennedy made him believe we could do much more Oh Lillian, don't hang your head, love should make you feel good In uniform you raised a man, who volunteered to stand Oh Play the bugle, play the taps
Make your mothers proud Raise your rifles to the sky boys Fire that volley loud News was bad on Upland Ave.,
Metuchen mourn our loss Sons rebelled, while fathers yelled,
And mothers clutched the cross Oh Play the bugle, play the taps and Make your mothers proud Raise your rifles to the sky boys Fire that volley loud不要谷歌娘
提问者采纳
Charlie boy, don't go to war, first born in forty four查利男,不去打仗,一出世四零四Kennedy made him believe we could do much more甘乃迪让他相信我们可以做更多的事情Oh哦Lillian, don't hang your head, love should make you feel good莉莲,不要把你的头,爱会让你感觉不错In uniform you raised a man, who volunteered to stand统一你提出了一个男人,谁自告奋勇站Oh哦Play the bugle, play the taps军号吹,发挥龙头Make your mothers proud让你的母亲感到骄傲Raise your rifles to the sky boys提高你的步枪向天空的男孩Fire that volley loud火焰,凌空大声News was bad on Upland Ave.,是坏消息在高地大道,Metuchen mourn our loss新泽西哀悼我们的损失Sons rebelled, while fathers yelled,儿子的反叛,而父亲喊道,And mothers clutched the cross母亲把十字架Oh哦Play the bugle, play the taps and军号吹,发挥龙头和Make your mothers proud让你的母亲感到骄傲Raise your rifles to the sky boys提高你的步枪向天空的男孩Fire that volley loud火焰,凌空大声
纯手打,另外参考了一下度娘。 望采纳
看你中英都有,幸苦了,虽然不是很满意
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
查理的男孩,不要先去战争,生于四十四肯尼迪使他相信我们可以做得更多哦莉莲,头部下垂,不爱应该使你感觉良好穿制服你提出了一个男人,他自愿站哦喇叭,水龙头让你的母亲感到骄傲提高你的步枪向天空男孩火齐射的新闻高地大街上的很糟糕。Metuchen哀悼我们的损失儿子叛逆,而父亲喊道,和母亲手里紧紧地握着那十字架哦喇叭,水龙头和让你的母亲感到骄傲提高你的步枪向天空男孩火齐射的
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
哈莱男孩,不要先去战争,生于四十四  肯尼迪使他相信我们可以做得更多    哦  莉莲,头部下垂,不爱应该使你感觉良好  穿制服你提出了一个男人,他自愿站    哦    喇叭,水龙头  让你的母亲感到骄傲  提高你的步枪向天空男孩  火齐射的    新闻高地大街上的很糟糕。  Metuchen哀悼我们的损失  儿子叛逆,而父亲喊道,  和母亲手里紧紧地握着那十字架    哦    玩
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁能帮忙翻译一下这首歌的歌词_百度知道
有谁能帮忙翻译一下这首歌的歌词
&你不在的我就这样&----as one어떻게 지내시나요
정말로 보고 싶을 땐
친구들 속에 섞여서 수다를 떨어요
거울을 들여다 보다
갑자기 눈물을 쏟죠
이게 이별인가요
알잖아요 내가 뭐 그렇죠
잘할 수 있다 말했지만
잊으려할수록 그리운걸요
아주 작은 그대 버릇까지
하나도 버릴 수 없겠죠
이 세상에 안되는 게 있죠
그대여 내가 그렇죠
처음엔 그대보다 더 좋은게 많다 믿으며
혼자인 시간을 견뎌보려 생각했었죠
별것도 아닌 그대 기억에 턱없이 슬퍼지곤 하죠
우린 정말 헤어져버렸네요
알잖아요 그대 힘들까봐 행복하라 말했지만
내 맘이 아닌 걸 모를 리 없죠
두고 두고 그대 모든 것들 내 맘을 아프게 하겠죠
이 세상에 꼭 하나인게 있죠
내 사랑은 그대 뿐이죠
어서 날 잊지마 소원할께요
숨쉬는 순간 순간 온통 난 그대 뿐인데
내가 뭐 그렇죠 잘할 수 있다
말했지만 잊으려 할 수록 그리운걸요 두 고 두고 그대 모든 것들 내 맘을 아프게 하겠죠
이 세상에 꼭 하나인게 있죠
내 사랑은 그대 뿐이죠
提问者采纳
어떻게 지내시나요 最近过的怎么样?정말로 보고 싶을 땐好想见你一面 친구들 속에 섞여서 수다를 떨어요 朋友们都拿我开玩笑거울을 들여다 보다面对镜子 갑자기 눈물을 쏟죠 我莫名的留了泪이게 이별인가요难道这就是离别 ?알잖아요 내가 뭐 그렇죠 你也知道,我就这样,잘할 수 있다 말했지만虽然曾说过我能做好。 잊으려할수록 그리운걸요越想忘记,越难忘 아주 작은 그대 버릇까지 就连你的小毛病하나도 버릴 수 없겠죠也迁着我的心 이 세상에 안되는 게 있죠这世界上也有不可能 그대여 내가 그렇죠 你知道我就是这样처음엔 그대보다 더 좋은게 많다 믿으며 当初认为比你更好혼자인 시간을 견뎌보려 생각했었죠 想一个人独自面对별것도 아닌 그대 기억에 턱없이 슬퍼지곤 하죠 单经常因为想你而痛苦 우린 정말 헤어져버렸네요 我想我们真的应该是分开了吧알잖아요 그대 힘들까봐 행복하라 말했지만 你也知道,当时怕你受伤,跟你说了一定要幸福내 맘이 아닌 걸 모를 리 없죠 不能不知我心두고 두고 그대 모든 것들 내 맘을 아프게 하겠죠 日积月累,你的一切痛了我的心이 세상에 꼭 하나인게 있죠 这世界上必有一种可能내 사랑은 그대 뿐이죠我的爱只有你! 어서 날 잊지마 소원할께요请不要忘了我 숨쉬는 순간 순간 온통 난 그대 뿐인데 每次呼吸都有你的气息내가 뭐 그렇죠 잘할 수 있다我一定能做好 말했지만 잊으려 할 수록 그리운걸요 두 就像我说过的一样,越想忘记越难忘고 두고 그대 모든 것들 내 맘을 아프게 하겠죠 但你的一切伤害了我이 세상에 꼭 하나인게 있죠 这世界有一种可能내 사랑은 그대 뿐이죠我的爱只有你------------------------------------------------------------------嗷嗷~水平有限,有点缺逻辑的感觉,但....歌词都这样..不是么?hahawhatever ,好辛苦打出来了~~嗷嗷
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
根本没有着首歌,不信去网上搜........还有,一团뿐이죠让我们怎么翻译?......笑嘻嘻~先把问题整理好撒.......
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位英语大人帮我翻译一下这首歌的歌词!!!_百度知道
各位英语大人帮我翻译一下这首歌的歌词!!!
歌曲:Stand
歌手:Jewel
Walk in a corner shop See a shoplifting cop See the old lady with a gun See the hero try 2 run Nothing's what it seems, I mean It's not all dirty, but it's not all clean There's children paying bills There's monks buying thrills There's pride for sale in magazines There's pills for rent 2 make u clean Marvin Gaye, there's no brother, brother Woody Guthrie's land can't feed Mother Mothers weep, children sleep So much violence ends in silence It's a shame there's no one 2 blame For all the pain that life brings If u will just take me It might just complete me And together we can make a stand A waitress brings me lunch We meet but do not touch On TV, D.C. is selling lies While in the corner, King's dream dies Go 2 the counter, pay for me and my friend A homeless man pulls out a roll, says it's on him The mayor has no cash He said he spent it on hookers and hash Mothers weep, children sleep So much violence ends in silence It's a shame there's no one 2 blame For all the pain that life brings If u will just take me It might just complete me And together we can make a stand U will love me, I will love u Mothers weep, children sleep So much violence ends in silence It's a shame there's no one 2 blame For all the pain that life brings If u will just take me It might just complete me And together we can make a stand
There's pills for rent 2 make u clean Marvin Gaye, there's no brother, brother Woody Guthrie's land can't feed Mother CHORUS ************************************************* 是什么意思啊?
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Walk in a corner shop〖步入街角的一家商店〗
See a shoplifting cop〖看见一个行窃的警察〗
See the old lady with a gun〖看见一位老奶奶端着枪〗
See the hero try 2 run〖看见我们的英雄想逃跑〗
Nothing's what it seems, I mean〖凡事都不是想象的那样 我想说〗
It's not all dirty, but it's not all clean〖没有人是坏透的 也没有人是纯洁无暇的〗
There's children paying bills〖那里有小鬼们付账〗
There's monks buying thrills〖也有修道士寻求刺激〗
There's pride for sale in magazines〖卖杂志的小贩也有尊严〗
There's pills for rent 2 make u clean〖也有药丸出租能令你感到虚无〗
Marvin Gaye, there's no brother, brother〖Marvin Gaye 那儿并没有兄弟 没有兄弟...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Young For you这首歌谁帮我翻译一下中文歌名子和中文歌词,谢谢_百度知道
Young For you这首歌谁帮我翻译一下中文歌名子和中文歌词,谢谢
提问者采纳
Gala唱的吗???我最喜欢的歌曲之一!young for you (为你年轻)Sunday's coming i wanna drive my car周末,我想开着我的车to your apartment with a present like a star带着礼物像明星般出现在你家门前forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard预报员说今天会有暴雨but i know the sun will shine for us但是我知道阳光将为我们闪耀oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark喔 海鸥从黄昏中懒洋洋地飞向我i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana我穿着我的牛仔裤 往口袋里塞满了钱 (黑人俚语,直译为&喂我的猴子吃香蕉&)then i think my age how old,skyline how far那时我在想我有多大,还有地平线到底有多远or we need each other in california或者我们需要一起生活在加州you show me your body before night comes down在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿i touch your face and promise to stay ever-young我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远这样年轻on this ivory beach we kissed so long在这象牙色的海滩上我们长吻it seems that the passion's never gone仿佛激情永不消退you sing me your melody and i feel so please你为我唱你的旋律,我感到如此的舒适i want you to want me to keep your dream我想你希望我一直做有你的梦together we'll run wild by a summer symphony我们在夏季的交响乐中肆意奔跑this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy这就是我们拥有的,而非幻想the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck铁人般冲浪嬉戏,只因想试下运气。to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs置身顶端的我如此陶醉如同服用了兴奋剂i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart我知道你不会责备我那骄傲如月的心。welcome to the golden beatnik park欢迎来到这奇异的乐园oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard噢``钻石海岸将我拉离庭院incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph面向阳光时我难以置信,因为你仿佛溶化于画中for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush画面中你的微笑如此甜美,棕榈树如此青翠。would you believe my honey it's california你相信么,亲爱的,这就是加州you show me your body before night comes down在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿i touch your face and promise to stay ever-young我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远这样年轻on this ivory beach we kissed so long在这象牙色的海滩上我们长吻it seems that the passion's never gone仿佛激情永不消退you sing me your melody and i feel so please在我感觉到的这一刻你唱出你我的旋律i want you to want me to keep your dream我想你希望我一直做有你的梦together we'll run wild by a summer symphony我们在夏季的交响乐中肆意奔跑this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy[2] 这就是我们拥有的,而非幻想
Gala我很喜欢,虽然他们一直都不红。
嗯的,我也很喜欢听,让我全身充满动力!虽然不知道歌词的意思!
貌似他们其他的歌曲有很多中文的啊。雪白头亮,追梦赤子心,飞行员之歌等等等等
我是指这一首歌
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
年轻的你,大概是这个意思
歌词有木有