求一首老求几首劲爆的英文歌歌

有一首经典老英文歌曲。不知道什么名字。求!!!急急急_百度知道
有一首经典老英文歌曲。不知道什么名字。求!!!急急急
/s/1xJ1Hv" target="_blank">http。.com/s/1xJ1Hv这是歌曲的地址://pan<a href="http。是百度网盘里面的.baidu://pan,求啊
提问者采纳
/yinyue/284692/试听时不要凭第一感觉,为表公平,请耐心听完,谢谢:
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The day you went away 歌手是M2M
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首很老的英文歌
求一首很老的英文歌
开头是女生唱的wo oh
wo oh is for my ........是个舞曲。mv是有一个男的舌头上有个银色的圆珠。就知道这么多了!
不区分大小写匿名
《The&day&you&went&away》 Well&I&wonder&could&it&be&when&I&was&dreaming&about&you&baby&you&were&dreaming&of&me.&Call&me&crazy,&call&me&blind.& To&still&be&suffering&is&stupid&after&all&of&this&time.& Did&I&lose&my&love&to&someone&better&and&does&she&love&you&like&I&do,&I&do,& you&know&I&really&really&do.& Well&hey,so&much&I&need&to&say,& been&lonely&since&the&day,the&day&you&went&away.& So&sad&but&true,&for&me&there&is&only&you.&Been&crying&since&the&day,& the&day&you&went&away.&woo&oh,&yeh&yeh&a... I&remember&date&and&time,& September&twenty&second&Sunday&twenty&five&after&nine.& In&the&doorway&with&your&case,& no&longer&shouting&at&each&other&there&were&tears&on&our&faces.& Something&they&were&letting&go&and&something&special,& something&we&will&never&have&again,&I&know,&I&guess&I&really&really&know.& Well&hey,&so&much&I&need&to&say,&been&lonely&since&the&day,&the&day&you&went&away.& So&sad&but&true&for&me&there&is&only&you,&been&crying&since&the&day,&the&day&you&went&away. The&day&you&went&away.&The&day&you&went&away.& Wo&oh&wo&oh,&woo&oh&yeh&yeh,&wo&wo&wo. Did&Iose&my&love&to&someone&better&and&does&she&love&you&like&I&do,&I&do.& You&know&I&really&really&do.&Well&hey&so&much&I&need&to&say,&been&lonely&since&the&day,&the&day&you&went&away.& So&sad&but&true&for&me&there&is&only&you,& been&crying&since&the&day,&the&day&you&went&away.& Why&do&we&never&know&what&we&got&till&it's&gone.& How&could&I&carry&on,&the&day&you&went&away. Cause&I've&been&missing&you&so&much&I&have&to&say,&been&crying&since&the&day,& the&day&you&went&away. The&day&you&went&away.& The&day&you&went&away.&Woo&oh&woo&oh,&yeh&yeh&a.....&
是不是这首《my love is like……》
See, babyI know you done had your share of girlsI am more than confidentYou won’t ever have to search any streets foraffectionI got youWhat kind of girl you likeI know my looks can be deceivin’Tell me am I your typeMy main goal is to please youWhat’s on the schedule tonightAm I the reason you’ll be treatin’I hope you have an appetiteSo tell me will you come and spend the nightMy love is like...woMy kiss is like...woMy touch is like...woMy sex is like...woMy ass is like...woMy body’s like...woAnd you’re kissin’ itSo what you think of itMy love is like...woMy kiss is like...woMy touch is like...woMy sex is like...woMy ass is like...woMy body’s like...woAnd you’re kissin’ itSo what you think of itWhen will you come through’Cause I’ll be waitin’ up right hereCan you bring some BelvedereSo we can pop the cork and cheerPlease have no fearI just wanna love you rightI hope you have an appetiteSo baby, will you come and spend the nightMy love is like...woMy kiss is like...woMy touch is like...woMy sex is like...woMy ass is like...woMy body’s like...woAnd you’re kissin’ itSo what you think of itMy love is like...woMy kiss is like...woMy touch is like...woMy sex is like...woMy ass is like...woMy body’s like...woAnd you’re kissin’ itSo what you think of itOh, meOh, me, oh, my(Tasty) My (Tasty) my(Oh, me, oh, my) Oh, me(Tasty) Me (Tasty) myIf you love me like you never wanna let me goIf you’re likin’ what you’re tastin’ really let me knowIf you’re gonna love me better love me strong’Cause I want this love to love last all night longMy love is like...woMy kiss is like...woMy touch is like...woMy sex is like...woMy ass is like...woMy body’s like...woAnd you’re kissin’ itSo what you think of itMy love is likeMy kiss is likeMy touch is likeMy sex is likeMy ass is likeMy body’s likeAnd you’re kissin’ itSo what you think of itWoWoWoWoWoWoWoMy love is like...woMy kiss is like...wo
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首很老的兔子舞专辑里的歌曲_百度知道
求一首很老的兔子舞专辑里的歌曲
,有几个比较清楚的画面,是个女生唱的,MV里演的是一个张得像学生的女人唱歌,大概就这么多了~~高人帮忙写下歌名啊:女孩把羽绒枕头摔破,羽绒全都散了出来~还有一个镜头好像是闪电这首歌我小时候超爱听
我有更好的答案
酷狗搜“兔子舞专辑”
viva la radio
其他类似问题
兔子舞的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
急~求一首歌曲!谢谢!
共有 5 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
今儿真高兴
咱老百姓今儿真啊么真高兴
大年三十讲的是辞旧迎新
团圆饭啊七七八八围了一火锅
不知道吃啥喝啥大伤脑筋
咱老百姓今儿真啊么真高兴
千家万户响的是一个声音
电视里的笑星憋足了劲
别管他吹啥捧啥都是逗咱开心
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿真啊么真高兴
新年钟声一响举国欢庆
电子鞭炮辟辟啪啪总不过瘾
吉利话送给你都是一片温馨
咱老百姓今儿真啊么真高兴
大年三十讲的是辞旧迎新
团圆饭啊七七八八围了一火锅
不知道吃啥喝啥大伤脑筋
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿真啊么真高兴
千家万户响的是一个声音
电视里的笑星憋足了劲
别管他吹啥捧啥都是逗咱开心
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿要高兴
咱老百姓今儿真啊么真高兴
新年钟声一响举国欢庆
电子鞭炮辟辟啪啪总不过瘾
吉利话送给你都是一片温馨
咱老百姓今儿真啊么真高兴
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注求一首英文歌曲的歌词_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的歌词
cherish the ladies-the green dield of Canada
求此歌的歌词
英文的可以
有中文翻译更好。
他们的每一天都生机勃勃在那里我的苦难与斗争终于到了尽头那么请带上你的粮食,敲打着火花里的亮光,不要再踌躇一周十美元也算是不错的薪水至少没有苛捐杂税来贪食你的血汗钱当你来到美利坚的绿地上 土地渐渐成了灌木丛,映着地板块石板路和石板上的钉子挂着的绳索还有老伙计们的眼泪和他们叫嚷着再来一个的声音,未剪毛的羊群四处奔跑干杂活的和纺织工人们都也离去穿过大海 还有那刚学满出徒的好裁缝,和那演奏着旧时山区小调的小提琴乐人 别了那曾跳动在已荒芜的家园里的舞蹈人们和着拍子。 酝酿着卑鄙阴谋的地主们,还有他们的管家驱赶我们远离家园愿那撬棍旅(地主养的流氓打手们)都注定被罚入地狱当我们来到美利坚的绿地 我要用这样一句话来结束我的故事翻译别了那长着爱尔兰橡树和三叶草的小树林别了那老爱尔兰土地上随处可见的小女孩们愿她们的心如我祝福般愉悦当我穿越那一直束缚着我的大海远远离去 我的父亲老了,我的母亲也很虚弱因为要离开故土使他们痛心难过大颗的泪珠顺着脸颊在他们的脸上滑落因为他们知道他们将死在异乡的海岸上 但是我死在哪里并不重要只要在那里我能安宁地度过一生在加拿大的绿地上
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Have forced us from hearthstone(炉底石) and homestead(家园) awayMay the crowbar(撬棍) brigade(大队) all be doomed(毁灭) to damnation(指责;s gone to rushes(.And it&#39:傻丁鱼qq.Farewell to the dances is(杂务工) gone and the winders of creels(纺织工)Away across the ocean good journeyman tailors(裁缝)And fiddlers that play out the old mountain tunes,被限制)Oh my father is old and my mother is quite feeble(虚弱的)To leave their own country it grieves(使伤心) their hearts sore(疼痛的)Oh the tears in great drops down their cheeks they are rollingTo think they must die upon some foreign shore(海岸)But what matters to me where my bones may be buriedIf in peace and contentment(满足) I can spend my lifeOh the green fields of Canada they daily are bloomingIt&#39?)The handyman&#39,逗留) no longerTen dollars a week isn&#39,The paving(铺筑过的路面) and rigging(绳索) of hobnails(乡下佬) on flagstones(石板)The tears of the old folk and shouts of encore(再来一个);s now to conclude and to finish my storyIf ever friendless Irishmen chances my wayWith the best in the house I will treat him.For the landlords(地主) and bailiffs(地主管家) in vile(卑鄙的) combination(共谋);咒骂)When we&#39:The sheep run unshorn(未剪过毛的) and the land&#39:Chrish the ladiesThe Green Fields of CanadaFarewell(再见) to the groves(小树林) of shillelagh(爱尔兰橡树棍) and shamrock(白花酢浆草-爱尔兰国花)Farewell to the wee(小的) girls of old Ireland all roundMay their hearts be as merry as ever I would wish themWhen far far away across the ocean I&#39歌手名;re on the green fields of Americay.so pack up your seastores(?) and tarry(踌躇;t very bad pay, and welcomeAt home in the green fields of AWith no taxes or tithes(什一税) to devour(吞噬) up your wagesWhen you&#39;re on the green fields of Amerikay(=old Irish name for North America)制作,When tips struck the lightening in splanks(=sparks)m bound(被束缚;ll put an end to my miseries(苦难) and strife(斗争);s there I&#39
Farewell to the groves of shillelagh and shamrockFarewell to the wee girls of old Ireland all &#39;roundMay their hearts be as merry as ever I would wish themWhen far, far away across the ocean I&#39;m boundOh my father is old, and my mother is quite feebleTo leave their own country, it grieves their heart soreOh the tears in great drops down their cheeks, they are rollingTo think they must die upon some foreign shoreBut what matters to me where my bones may be buriedIf in peace and contentment I can spend my lifeOh the green fields of Canada, they daily are bloomingAnd it&#39;s there I&#39;ll put an end to my miseries and strifeSo pack up your sea stores and tarry no longerTen dollars a week isn&#39;t very bad payWith no taxes or tithes to devour up your wagesWhen you&#39;re on the green fields of AmericaThe sheep run unshorn, and the land&#39;s gone to rushesThe handyman is gone, and the winders of creelsAway across the ocean go journeyman tailorsAnd fiddlers that play out the old mountain reelsFarewell to the dances in homes now desertedWhen tips struck the lightening in sparks from the floorThe paving and crigging of hobnails on flagstonesThe tears of the old folk and shouts of encoreFor the landlords and bailiffs in vile combinationHave forced us from hearth stone and homestead awayMay the crowbar brigade all be doomed to damnationWhen we&#39;re on the green fields of AmericaAnd it&#39;s now to conclude and to finish my storyIf e&#39;er friendless Irishmen chance my wayWith the best in the house I will treat him and welcomeAt home in the green fields of America
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌中间噢噢噢 的文章

随机推荐