SFTL6TNWKEXMA
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'有谁知道这首是什么歌名?_百度知道
有谁知道这首是什么歌名?
. La la love on my mind.., You’re the la love of my life. Don’t care about my suitcase, Gonna leave my la la love on the line., Baby just surrender., Gonna leave my la la love on the line. You’re the la love of my life One way ticket and of life to live Pockets full of sunshine Lots of love to give Longing for your kisses Longing for your a&#39, Baby just surrender. There’s no doubt about it, Let your arms unfold me Give you all I have Boy you got me dreamin’ You’re a kiss away In your arms I’m going to stay There is only.. I took the Friday night flight Paris here I come Couldn’t live without you You\re the only one Got the note you wrote me – know it all by heart Oh nothing’s gonna keep us apart. Looking out for ooh la la la l’amour And I’m gonna la la love you toujours. There is only, you’ll be la lucky tonight. There’s no doubt about it, you’ll be la lucky tonight. Looking out for ooh la la la l’amour And I’m gonna la la love you toujours, Gonna grab a cab. La la love on my mind, You’re the la love of my lifeLa la la la la la… Mhmm
提问者采纳
la la love on my mind 歌手是ann winsborn
中文歌就是 拉拉爱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道我形容的这首英文歌叫什么名刚一开始是个小男孩说了一句英文 像是个问题似的英文然后开始唱的 是男声唱的很好听的
gyuijhntgy
可能《蝴蝶》,但是童声是个女孩,不是男孩.而且不是英语,是法语.是一个小女孩和老人的对话,唱出来的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Kool & the Gang - &Celebration&
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌中间噢噢噢 的文章