女声 hey heymiss女团 work be

恋舞ol中好听的女声英文歌一直唱巴巴比_百度知道
恋舞ol中好听的女声英文歌一直唱巴巴比
Hey, Soul Sister - TrainHey hey heyYour lipstick stainsOn the front lobe of my left side brainsI knew I wouldn't forget youAnd so I went and let you blow my mindYour sweet moonbeamThe smell of you in every single dream I dreamI knew when we collidedYou're the one I have decidedWho's one of my kindHey soul sisterAin't the Mr Mister on the radioStereo the way you move ain't fair you know!Hey soul sisterI don't want to miss a single thing you do tonightHey hey heyJust in timeI'm so glad you have a one track mind like meYou gave my life directionA game show love connectionWe can't denyI'm so obsessedMy heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chestI believe in youLike a virgin you're MadonnaAnd I'm always gonna wanna blow your mindHey soul sisterAin't that Mr Mister on the radioStereo the way you move ain't fair you know!Hey soul sisterI don't want to miss a single thing you do tonightThe way you can't cut a rugWatching you's the only drug I needYou're so gangsta I'm so thugYou're the only one I'm dreaming ofYou see I can be myself now finallyIn fact there's nothing I can't beI want the world to see you be with meHey soul sisterAin't that Mr Mister on the radioStereo the way you move ain't fair you know!Hey soul sisterI don't want to miss a single thing you do tonightHey soul s订敞斥缎俪等筹劝船滑isterI don't want to miss a single thing you do tonightHey hey heyTonightHey hey heyTonight
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁待整理 女声 - 网易云音乐
待整理 女声
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)