求有一首英文歌歌名

求一首英文歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌名
一首英文歌名,其中有句大概是let is talk over,但我只能将听到的复述出来,是一个女生唱的,this is dont over 我知道语法不对
提问者采纳
或者更多有用的信息?能不能想起来女声的特点请问是快歌还是慢歌?_
慢歌,略微沙哑,是一首挺悲伤的慢歌,
the way i love u
----selena gomezthe way ---ariana 你看看是不是这两首歌....
lets talk it ovet dont say this is over,这是准确的歌词,你的第一首我没找到资源,谢谢,还有就是这首歌的节奏感不强
提问者评价
已经找到了,谢谢你的帮助
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
d play with me like a child[Chorus]Will you still love me when I&#39, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love me when I&#39, and Bel-Air nowHot summer nights mid JulyWhen you and I were forever wildThe crazy days, lit it up as my stage nowCm no longer beautiful[Verse 2]I've seen the worldDone it all, the new age nowHot summer days, brilliant, he makes me shine like diamonds[Chorus]Will you still love me when I’m no longer beautifulWill you still love me when I’m not young, rock and rollThe way you'll let him inFather tell me if you canOs my sun, and beautiful是否可以解决您的问题;d play for me at your showAnd all the ways I got to knowYour pretty face and electric soul[Chorus][Bridge]Dear Lord when I get to heavenPlease let me bring my manWhen he comes tell me that you&#39, had my cake nowDm no longer young and beautifulWill you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soulI know you will, the city lightsThe way you&#39歌曲 Young and Beautiful歌手 Lana Del Rey英文歌词如下[Verse 1]I&#39, oh that bodyOh that face makes me wanna partyHe&#39
歌很好听,但不是答案,谢谢
【非常林俊杰】
不是,外国的,
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌名字
个女歌手唱的,虽然信息很少,但是希望大家能帮帮我,高潮部分someone to什么什么的
提问者采纳
精诚所至;s somebody I's lost in the wood  I know I could always be good  To one who&#39,还有取材自黑人灵歌的歌剧「波吉与贝丝」;m longing to see  I hope that she turns out to be  Someone who'夏日时光&quot, follow my lead  Oh:爱情是盲目的  亦辄说,金石为开;s a saying old says that love is blind  Still were often told, how I need someone who&#39,其最著名的作品是结合爵士乐的管弦乐曲:&quot!我多麼渴望有人来呵护我  这首歌的作曲者是鼎鼎大名的美国近代作曲家乔治盖希文, &quot,曾被翻唱成流行歌曲?  There't you tell her please to put on some speed:请加紧脚步,指引这迷途羔羊的牧羊女在哪里  这里有个我欲寻已久的人  我愿她能在我面前出现  一位将会呵护照顾我的人  我是一只迷失在森林中的羔羊  我知道我能够永远温驯  ——向那将会呵护照顾我的人  虽然我不是女孩心中的白马王子  但我握有她心房之钥  请你告诉她;ve had in mind  Lt found her yet  She'  於此,我无法忘怀  这唯一令我经常感到遗憾的女孩  我欲将她名冠上我的姓 (愿娶她为妻)  告诉我:「蓝色狂想曲」「一个美国人在巴黎」;seek and you shall find&  So I&#39,我要寻觅这一位已然在我心的女孩  环顾四周!&(Summer time)  Someone to watch over me  There&#39, haven&#39,我尚未寻获她  她是如此的重要,里头有一首传唱多时的&ll watch over me  I's the big affair I cannot forget  Only girl I ever think of with regret  I&#39, where is the shepherdesd like to add her initial to my monogram  Tell me,跟随我的引领  噢;m a little lamb who'll watch over me  Although I may not be the man some girls think of as handsome  To her heart I carry the key  Won'll watch over me 呵护照顾我的人  俗语有句话说;m going to seek a certain girl I&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
all you need, momma said there&#39,ve been waiting for the man from all the fairytalesor maybe just the man from all your dreamstry to think reality, yeahGre acting so coldTell me how long you&#39:Baby you'm here.;ve been waiting all my life for someone justlike youAnd I know you&#39.;d be days like this, i wanna be the one:All you need is someone who cares (For someone to loveyou)Someone who will always be there (Mve waited for so longfor some one to love you(oooh-yooh-yooh-yoooh)(for someone to love you)(waited ooh so long)all you you need is someone who cares(all you need, I know you're alone and why you&#39, please)All you need is someoneSINGING TOGETHER.., i wanna be that someoneall you need is someonemomma said there&#39, lady..mmm.I picture you that I could read your mindAnd tell you everything you&#39, I wish I could be thereFor every time you ever shed a tearBve gone far too longWithout a good man to make you smileHow can I appeal to you and make you understandThat I&#39., lady, I hate to see a pretty girl like youGoing through the things that you do, no no no no)(re ready forSomeone to love youchorus! i care for youall you need is someonetake my hand:woo....;ve waited so longFor someone to love youOoh.mmm, I've been waiting tooFor someone to love youCHORUS.)All you need to say is that you want me to be withyouGirl, someone.mmm, when you&#39.Mmm, will care for you)All you need is someone(baby, someone to love you endlessly)(all you need is someone)Someone who will always be there(a man like.., someone(How was your day baby)(all you need) Someone who will always be there(baby open up your heart, mmm, someone who loves you《Someone To Love You》Mmm, explore the possibilitiescause girl you know you&#39.;ve been this wayMaybe I can open up your heartSre going throughBaby., I finally find a thousand reasons whyYou'd be days like thistell me, no)Someone who will always be there(never leave your side, baby)someone who always be there(in the middle of the night., in the middle of the night)All you need is someone who cares(i aint trying to play no games with you.yeahMmm!)all you need is someone who cares(someone, mmmBaby., I think you&#39!)All you need is someone(baby, a man like me)All you need is someone who cares(I just want to hold you)someone.mmm
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字。_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字。
One two baby step ,答对有重赏.男的唱的,three four baby step ,five six baby step高潮,英文歌,大概属于R&B类
提问者采纳
kind of and unattainable when the person m starting over taking, it was too big to ignore (Ooh) I hear the sounds but they pass me by. Three, One. Its like you left me so dead (So dead. I&#39, yeah I&#39. So help. I&#39, help. I&#39,m starting over taking, baby steps. Im so broken, four, its like a bad surgery and now its time to recharge, I lived it, baby steps, baby steps,m starting over taking, two. So help. Someone just wounded my heart. Help cause its an emergency. Someone just wounded my heart, six, my love&#39, so dead) I&#39, baby stepsBaby steps-Varsity (Ohh) (Yeah yeah) Admit it. (x2) Help cause its an emergency. I&#39, Os frozen, two, baby steps. My tank is running empty, look at my face you&#39. Five. I feel so pitiful. My hazard lights are flashing. Five, four, baby steps. So help, you don'm starting over again, anyone - Help cause its an emergency. Three. Five. Three. I&#39, six, its like a bad surgery and now its time to recharge, baby steps, six. Three,t want me no more (No) Lm crying, baby steps. Abandonded, One, two, we&#39, Om ll know the pain is in my eyes. Five, somebody rescue me. Its unexplainable,m starting over again, its like a bad surgery and now its time to recharge, four, baby steps, baby steps. I&#39. I&#39. How do you live with regrets (Oh woah) I see the memories flash before my eyes. Someone just wounded my heart, six,re finished
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
step program
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字
词是 什么one two three my tears br....(没听清)., 还有什么 one by one no one
提问者采纳
英文版叫cry in a distance歌词如下;s dad or mom父亲或者母亲Sister.no.,应该没错Cries in a distance遥远的哭泣声Can&#39.,一个一个No one gets to run没有人能够逃脱Someone't stop the tremble无法阻止那战栗I'm just awaiting my turn无奈地等待著我的命运00Hiding will never躲藏无法Save me forever永远保护著我The guns gonna get me for sure枪声终究将带我走00Dear God I pray why won&#39.我呼唤……I crawl.不……00All I feel is 1 2 3感觉到的只是1 2 3My tears start to bleed我的泪滴血般喷涌Smell of roses on my feet脚上的玫瑰还散著香气I feel sore.;t you be my friend亲爱的上帝,为什麽你不是我的朋友Come to me and take my hand来到这里然后牵起我的手Like mama would say就像妈妈说的Everything will be okay一切都会好起来的00All I hear is 3 2 1我听到的只是3 2 1The scream from the guns那尖叫伴随著枪声And then 1 by 1然后,brother and son姐妹.、兄弟或孩子No......我感到心痛……I fall..心在下沉……I call..应该是林俊杰的always online
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字
但他们最后相见了。在mv的结尾女歌手的周围的墙壁都倒塌了,而那个男人和女人也都变成了老人,女人一直等他回来,mv讲的是男人上战场了一个女的唱的
唱歌的女歌手好像穿着白裙子
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
everybody wants to be lovedOh-oh ohOh-oh ohOh, everybody wants to be lovedOh-oh ohOh-oh ohEverybodyEverybody-Ingrid Michaelson歌名:Ingrid MichaelsonWe have fallen down again tonightIn this world it&#39, love beginRepeat, everybody wants to be lovedOh-oh ohOh-oh ohEverybody:Everybody歌手, everybody knows the loveEverybody holds the loveEverybody folds for loveEverybody feels the loveEverybody steals the loveEverybody heals with loveOh-oh-oh-ohJust let the love, everybody wants to be lovedOh-oh ohJust let the love, everybody wants to loveEverybody, love beginEs hard to get it rightTrying to make your heart fit like a gloveWhat it needs is love., everybody wants to loveEverybody, everybody wants to loveEverybody, love, everybody wants to be lovedOh-oh ohOh-oh ohHappy is the heart that still feels painDarkness drains and light will come againSwing open your chest and let it inJust let the love.这样可以么, everybody wants to loveEverybody, everybody wants to loveEverybody, love, everybody wants to loveEverybody, love beginEverybody., love love beginEverybody, everybody wants to be lovedOh-oh ohJust let the love, love, loveEverybody, love
Thinking Of You -Katy perry
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求几首好听的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐