求一求推荐几首英文歌歌名字

求一首英文歌的名字_百度知道求一首歌曲的名字!Watching all the quiet faces I don't understandI believe we can be rescued by better things than manAnd everyone would be so sorryI don't even knowI been watching all my time go to wasteAnd you never thought you'd be so slowFirst one to the steps when I say goAny body but my ownWaiting on the lines that we defineListen Up!I never knew I'd ever be so sadI've been touched in places by very scary handsIf anyone should ask me I'll tell them I don't knowI've been leaving all my clues like my footprints in the snowAnd you never thought you'd be so slowFirst one to the gate when I say goAnd you need to hold your ownWaiting on the lines that we divideAll the world is coldIce to snow to sunLook at what is leftIt's just meAnd I've been waiting all aloneWatching all the quiet faces I can understandWhy we need to be rescued by better things than manAnd you never thought you'd be so slowFirst one to the steps when I say goAny body but my ownWaiting on the lines that we defineWaiting for the one I loveI haven been forgetting you
晐絤藴麚朸隟
歌名:When I Say Go 演唱:The 1900s
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码问题已关闭
代为完成个人任务
提问需要满足:其他人可能遇到相似问题,或问题的解决方法对其他人有所助益。如果通过其他方式解决遇到困难,欢迎提问并说明你的求知过程。
一首外文歌曲,高潮部分是,呜啊呜呜呜呜,呜啊呜啊呜啊呜,老男声!求歌曲名字?
求一首外国歌曲,前面叨逼叨逼念很多,然后后面“呜啊呜呜呜呜,呜啊呜啊呜啊呜”。是在希腊去意大利的飞机上听到的,后来在国内某个商场也听过,不知道是不是意大利歌曲,是男声,老男人的声音!
表示知道这首歌,但由于不是我的风格,所以只是听过、但不晓得名字。不是意大利歌曲,歌手也不是老男人(起码没到50岁)……应该是黑人。确实是街上到处播放的曲子之一。
歌曲的调子如我视频中录得
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录求一首英文歌的名字(结尾是i have a dream)?
英文歌,结尾是aaaaaa,i have a dream。一个女歌手唱的,在咖啡厅无意间听到,很喜欢,可惜找不到了,求知乎上的大神帮帮忙!感激不尽!
Dream- Priscilla Ahn. Maybe u can try this one.
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 求几首好听的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐