内心深处那首歌歌的开头是icanplaywithyou改为

英语句型转换将下列句子变为一般疑问句,并写出肯定回答和否定回答1.We are going to play soccer tomorrow affternoon.2.It was sunny yesterday.3.I can teach you to play badminton.4.He can go with us.5.We need some ping-pong bal_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语句型转换将下列句子变为一般疑问句,并写出肯定回答和否定回答1.We are going to play soccer tomorrow affternoon.2.It was sunny yesterday.3.I can teach you to play badminton.4.He can go with us.5.We need some ping-pong bal
英语句型转换将下列句子变为一般疑问句,并写出肯定回答和否定回答1.We are going to play soccer tomorrow affternoon.2.It was sunny yesterday.3.I can teach you to play badminton.4.He can go with us.5.We need some ping-pong balls.6.We had fun watching the game.7.I bought som snacks.
1Are you going to play soccer tomorrow affternoon?Yes,we are.No,we aren`t.2Was it sunny yesterday?Yes,it was.No,it wasn`t 3Can you teach me to play badminton?Yes,I can.No,I can`t 4 can he go with us?Yes,I he can.No,he can`t.5Do you need any ping-pong balls?yes,we do.No,we don`t 6Did you have fun watching the game?Yes,we did.No,we didn`t 7Did you buy any snacks?Yes,I did.No,I didn`ticanplaywithhimnow改为一般疑问句_百度知道
icanplaywithhimnow改为一般疑问句
Can you play with him now?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
Can you play with him now?希望能帮到你,如有疑问,可追问~
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you play _ piano?No,Ican play _ ball.A:the.the B:\,the C:the,with the选哪个?为什么?我想选A,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
you play _ piano?No,Ican play _ ball.A:the.the B:\,the C:the,with the选哪个?为什么?我想选A,
you play _ piano?No,Ican play _ ball.A:the.the B:\,the C:the,with the选哪个?为什么?我想选A,
选C弹奏某种乐器,play the...,进行某项体育运动不用定冠词the,玩球play with the ball第三方登录:I can play with you.(改为一般疑问句并做出回答)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I can play with you.(改为一般疑问句并做出回答)
I can play with you.(改为一般疑问句并做出回答)
Can you play with me?肯定回答:Yes,I can.否定回答:No,I can't.
Can I play with you? 肯定回答Yes,you can. 否定回答No, you can't.希望采纳,或者追问
Can you play with me?肯定:Yes,I can.否定:No,I can‘t,

我要回帖

更多关于 炫舞那首歌刷心动最多 的文章

随机推荐