男的唱的带电音baby see you www.loveseebaby.com now

【Now That You Can’t Have Me (电影 《绝命逃亡》英文片尾曲)】_吉克隽逸-Now That You Can’t Have Me (电影 《绝命逃亡》英文片尾曲)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Now That You Can’t Have Me (电影 《绝命逃亡》英文片尾曲)
《Now That You Can’t Have Me (电影 《绝命逃亡》英文片尾曲)》 - 吉克隽逸
Now That You Can’t Have Me (电影 《绝命逃亡》英文片尾曲)
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Now That You Can’t Have Me (电影 《绝命逃亡》英文片尾曲)相关MV推荐
《Now That You Can’t Have Me (电影 《绝命逃亡》英文片尾曲)》歌词
- 吉克隽逸
Now That You Can’t Have Me (电影 《绝命逃亡》英文片尾曲) - 吉克隽逸
remember you told me
you didn't want my love
and how you just threw my love away
funny how the tables turn, baby
funny how suddenly everything can change
now that you can't have me
that's when you want me
but, baby , lt's too late
time to set the record straight
no, no, no, no
I don't want you around no more
now that you can't see me
that's when you need me
but sorry the love's gone
this time your timing was just all wrong
no, no, no, no
remember i told you one day
you'd want me back
and that you'd be so sorry someday
funny how the bridges burn, baby
funny how lt's all about the choices you make
that's when you want me
blu, baby, it's too late
no, no, no, no
shoulda' held on while you had the chance
‘coz l've turned the page
and there's no turning back
found you love me a little too late
you threw it all away, baby, baby
that`s when you want me
but, baby, it's too late
no, no, no, no
now that you can't see me
that's when you need me
but sorry the love's gone
this time your timing was just all wrong
no, no, no, no
now that you can't have me baby
now that you can't have me baby
吉克隽逸的专辑
K歌作品推荐
吉克隽逸的相似歌手
听Now That You Can’t Have Me (电影 《绝命逃亡》英文片尾曲)的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10问1收英文歌,是男的唱的,就听出一点歌词,里面经常唱到baby now,求大家告诉我_百度知道
问1收英文歌,是男的唱的,就听出一点歌词,里面经常唱到baby now,求大家告诉我
提问者采纳
bruno mars --Grenade
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
justin bieber 的baby 吧
应该是~Baby -- justin bieberOhh wooaah (3x) You know you love me,I know you care You shout whenever, And I'll be there You want my love, You want my heart And we will never ever ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playing Were just friends, Or are we saying So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes My first love broke my heart for the first time, And I was like Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine mine Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine, oh oh For you, I would have done whatever Another chance and we, We get together And wanna play it cool, About loosin' you I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring And i'm in piece , baby fix me And you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream Im going down, down, dooown And just can't believe my first love won't be around Baby, baby, baby nooo Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine When i was 13 i had my first love Here was nobody to compare my baby And nobody came between us or could ever come above She had me goin crazy Oh i was starstruck. She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks She made my heart pound Asking for a beat when i see her in the street And in the school on the playground But i really wanna see her on the weekends She knows she got me dazy Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking But i just keep on sayin Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine x2 Now Im all gone
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,高潮是 oh baby i love you 男唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌,高潮是 oh baby i love you 男唱的
高潮是:oh baby (停顿)i (停顿)love you
baby nooMy baby, dooown我的情绪愈来愈失落And just can&#39,你在说什么? Yt believe my first love won&#39, baby noooMy baby, baby noooMy baby, And I&#39, you wake me from this bad dream你会一直摇我直到我从这个美梦中醒来It be around只因为我不相信我的初恋不在周围Baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine.oh 我就像追星族She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks她每天都使我醒来 不得不需要星巴克咖啡来让我清醒{个人理解}She made my heart pound她使我心跳加速&#47? Girl quit playing我们是一个项目吗, baby, baby, baby, baby nooM you并且想要弄的酷一点 不然我就会失去你I&#39, baby?(我也不懂啥意思) 女孩退出&#47, baby, baby nooo这个地球人都知道啥意思 就不翻了I thought youd always be mine mine我认为你几乎已经是我的了Baby,猛烈跳动Asking for a beat when i see her in the street当我在街上遇到她时 心脏一阵跳动And in the school on the playground还有在学校和操场的时候But i really wanna see her on the weekends但我真的很想在周末看见她She knows she got me dazy她知道她使我疯狂Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking因为她是如此的引人吃惊 而我正在心碎But i just keep on sayin但我还是想继续说Baby, oh oh同上For you, baby, baby noooBaby, You want my heart你想要我的爱;ll shake me til&#39,你想要得到我的心And we will never ever ever be apart而我们也将永远不分离Are we an item, I&#39, baby, baby nooMy baby, down, We&#39, baby, baby fix me而我变成碎片的时候 宝贝修理我吧{比较好玩}And you&#39, or I'll loosin'll be there无论何时只要你呼唤,我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心And I was like而我就像Bm in pieces , baby noooI thought youd always be mine同上When i was 13 i had my first love当我13岁时我拥有了初恋Here was nobody to compare my baby没有任何人可以和我的宝贝相比And nobody came between us or could ever come above并且没有任何人介入我们之中或在我们之上{就是家长在上管理的意思}She had me goin crazy她让我疯狂Oh i was starstruck, baby noooMy baby, what are you saying我们只是朋友?Said theres another one Looks right in my eyes说那里有另一个在我眼中看起来是对的(指遇见新欢)My first love broke my heart for the first time, baby nooMy baby, I would have done whatever为你 我无论如何都会完成{应该是这样}Another chance for we, baby,I know you care你知道你爱我;放弃游戏We re just friends, baby noooMll get together如果再给我们另一个机会 我们就会在一起Anll buy you any ring我会给你买任何东西 我会给你买任何戒指And i&#39是不是 贾斯丁 比伯 的 baby,我就会出现在那里You want my love,我知道你会在意Yll buy you anything, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine x2同上Now Im on gone yeah yeah yeah x3i’m gone现在我只能&#47, baby
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
oh baby i 是这个吗 炒鸡好听的
去查了一下,好像有人问过这个问题。
参考资料:
百度一下,你就知道
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌 歌词里有so baby oh my baby oh oh oh baby。。在高潮的 英文的男的好像是摇滚的 谢谢_百度知道
求歌 歌词里有so baby oh my baby oh oh oh baby。。在高潮的 英文的男的好像是摇滚的 谢谢
很好听的 注意 不是JB的
都说了不是justin bieber 的
还有 是猫王的 谢谢
提问者采纳
Oh Ma baby -
其他类似问题
摇滚的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
王心凌的《爱你》
电音版的。
israel、slim - unperfect love
Right There
------Nicole Scherzinger
你听听是不是她得
right there
是不是justin bieber 的baby?
贾斯汀比伯《Baby》Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah   You know you love me, I know you care.   你知道你爱我,我知道你在意   You shout whenever and I’ll be there.   你只要召唤我,我就会马上出现   You want my love, you want my heart.   你想要我的爱,你想要我的心   And we will never ever ever be apart.   我们将永远永远都不分离   Are we an item? Girl quit playing.   我们是恋爱关系吧?女孩别再折磨我了   We're just friends, what are you saying.   我们只是朋友,你在说什么   Said there’s another one,look right in my eyes.   你直视我的眼睛说你的心里有别人了   My first love broke my heart for the first time.   我的初恋第一次就让我伤心   And I was like…   我就如Baby, baby, baby oh,   宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,   my baby, baby, baby noo,I am like.   我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不,我喜欢的   my baby, baby, baby, oh. ,。。。   我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢 。。。。   I thought you’d always be mine, mine   我还以为你会永远属于我。   Baby, baby, baby oh 宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。   my baby, baby, baby noo,   我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不。   my baby, baby, baby, oh.   我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。   I thought you'd always been mine, mine.   我还以为你会永远属于我   Oh oh, for you I would have done whatever,   噢,为了你我可以赴汤蹈火   and I just can’t believe we ain't be together.   而我无法相信我们竟不能在一起   and I wanna play it cool.   我想要冷静   or I'll losing you   否则会失去你   I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring.   我会为你买任何东西,我会为你买任何戒指   And I'm in pieces , baby fix me.   但现在我却已成碎片,亲爱的请把我修好   And you'll shake me till you wake me from this bad dream.   然后直到你把我从这场噩梦中摇醒    I'm going down down down down   我变得越来越沮丧   and I just can't believe my first love won't be arounding.   
MV截图我无法相信我的初恋已不在   And I 'm like…   现在我就如   Baby, baby, baby oh.   宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。   My baby, baby, baby noo.   我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不,   My baby, baby, baby, oh   我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。   I thought you'd always been mine,mine.   
MV截图我还以为你会永远属于我   Baby, baby, baby oh.   宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢   my baby, baby, baby noo.   我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不。   my baby, baby, baby, oh.   我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。   I thought you'd always been mine, mine (mine)   我还以为你会永远属于我   说唱部分:   When I was 13 I had my first love,   13岁时我遇到了初恋情人   there was nobody that compared to my baby   
RAP部分:Ludacris没有人能和我的宝贝相比   and nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above   没有人可以介入我们之间,没有人阻拦我们   She had me going crazy, oh I was star-struck,   她让我变得疯狂,噢,我就像是个追星族   she woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks.   她白天能让我清醒,根本不用去星巴克   She made my heart pound, I skip a beat when I see her in the street and at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.   她让我心跳加速,当我在街上遇到她时我的心跳就会停一拍   不管在学校还是操场,但我真的很想和她在周末见面   She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing   
MV女主角Jasmine V她知道她让我目眩神迷,因为她是如此美丽   and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying….   现在我的心已成碎片,但我还是要不停地说(说唱完)   Baby, baby, baby oh.宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢 my baby, baby, baby noo.我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不。 my baby, baby, baby, oh. 我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。I thought you'd always been mine, mine我还以为你会永远属于我Baby, baby, baby oh.宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢 my baby, baby, baby noo.我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不。 my baby, baby, baby, oh. 我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。 I thought you'd always be mine, mine。我还以为你会永远属于我I'm gone。 我已离去 Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,( now I'm all gone)yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, (now I'm all gone)yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, (now I'm all gone)now I'm all gone. 现在我完全放手了 Gone, gone, gone, gone, I'm gone. 离去,离去,离去,离去。我退出了。编辑本段其它版本
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 电音精灵 的文章

随机推荐