dnf元素师的相关知识
其他2条回答
嗯。方正我只知道这歌是日本的、、
你说的OK\请把这次提问采纳我OK
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁http:///movie/detail/68209.htm 这个视频的音乐谁知道叫什么啊!_百度知道
http:///movie/detail/68209.htm 这个视频的音乐谁知道叫什么啊!
提问者采纳
linkin park - numb下载
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这视频最后的歌曲叫什么名字啊?_百度知道
提问者采纳
中岛みゆき - 糸试听
提问者评价
非常好,真心感谢了哈 ……^-^
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
旺达与巨像官方OST(都是背景音乐)
01 Prologue ~To the Ancient Land~
02 Prohibited Art
03 Commandment
04 Black Blood
05 Resurrection
06 Sign of the Colossus
07 Grotesque Figures ~Battle With the Colossus~
08 The Opened Way ~Battle With the Colossus~
09 The End of the Battle
10 Idol Collapse
11 Green Hills
12 A Violent Encounter ~Battle With the Colossus~
13 Revived Power ~Battle With the Colossus~
14 Lakeside
15 Silence ~Battle With the Colossus~
16 In Awe of the Power ~Battle With the Colossus~
17 Wanders Death
18 The Farthest Land
19 Creeping Shadow ~Battle With the Colossus~
20 A Messenger From Behind ~Battle With the ...
您可能关注的推广
最后的歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这视频的背景音乐是什么_百度知道
就是这首歌名: When I'm Gone
歌手: 3 Doors Down
下载地址:(3).mp3歌词:[Introduction]Yeah...It's my life...My own words I guess...[Verse 1]Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?When they know they're your heartAnd you know you were their armourAnd you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'emBut what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?And everything you stand for, turns on you, despite you?What happens when you become the main source of a pain?&Daddy look what I made&, Dad's gotta go catch a plane&Daddy where's Mommy? I can't find Mommy where is she?&I don't know go play Hailie, baby, your Daddy's busyDaddy's writing this song, this song ain't gonna write itselfI'll give you one underdog then you gotta swing by yourselfThen turn right around on that song and tell her you love herAnd put hands on her mother, who's a spitting image of herThat's Slim Shady, yeah baby, Slim Shady's crazyShady made me, but tonight Shady's rocka-by-baby...[Chorus]And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mournRejoice every time you hear the sound of my voiceJust know that I'm looking down on you smilingAnd I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no painJust smile backAnd when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mournRejoice every time you hear the sound of my voiceJust know that I'm looking down on you smilingAnd I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no painJust smile back...[Verse 2]I keep having this dream, I'm pushin' Hailie on the swingShe keeps screaming, she don't want me to sing&You're making Mommy cry, why? Why is Mommy crying?&Baby, Daddy ain't leaving no more, &Daddy you're lying&You always say that, you always say this is the last time&But you ain't leaving no more, Daddy you're mine&She's piling boxes in front of the door trying to block it&Daddy please, Daddy don't leave, Daddy - no stop it!&Goes in her pocket, pulls out a tiny necklace locketIt's got a picture, &this'll keep you safe Daddy, take it withcha'&I look up, it's just me standing in the mirrorThese stinkin' walls must be talking, cuz man I can hear 'emThey're saying &You've got one more chance to do right& - and it's tonightNow go out there and show that you love 'em before it's too lateAnd just as I go to walk out of my bedroom doorIt's turns to a stage, they're gone, and this spotlight is onAnd I'm singing...[Chorus]And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mournRejoice every time you hear the sound of my voiceJust know that I'm looking down on you smilingAnd I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no painJust smile backAnd when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mournRejoice every time you hear the sound of my voiceJust know that I'm looking down on you smilingAnd I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no painJust smile back...[Verse 3]Sixty thousand people, all jumping out their seatThe curtain closes, they're throwing roses at my feetI take a bow and thank you all for coming outThey're screaming so loud, I take one last look at the crowdI glance down, I don't believe what I'm seeing&Daddy it's me, help Mommy, her wrists are bleeding,&But baby we're in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?&I followed you Daddy, you told me that you weren't leavin'&You lied to me Dad, and now you make Mommy sad&And I bought you this coin, it says 'Number One Dad'&That's all I wanted, I just want to give you this coin&I get the point - fine, me and Mommy are gone&But baby wait, &it's too late Dad, you made the choice&Now go up there and show 'em that you love 'em more than us&That's what they want, they want you Marshall, they keep.. screamin' your nameIt's no wonder you can't go to sleep, just take another pillYeah, I bet you you will. You rap about it, yeah, word, k-keep it realI hear applause, all this time I couldn't seeHow could it be, that the curtain is closing on meI turn around, find a gun on the ground, cock itPut it to my brain and scream &die Shady& and pump itThe sky darkens, my life flashes, the plane that I was supposed to be on crashes and burns to ashesThat's when I wake up, alarm clock's ringin', there's birds singin'It's Spring and Hailie's outside swinging, I walk up to Kim and kiss herTell her I miss her, Hailie just smiles and winks at her little sisterAlmost as if to say..[Chorus/Outro]And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mournRejoice every time you hear the sound of my voiceJust know that I'm looking down on you smilingAnd I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no painJust smile backAnd when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mournRejoice every time you hear the sound of my voiceJust know that I'm looking down on you smilingAnd I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no painJust smile back...[Curtains closing and sounds of footsteps]
其他类似问题
75人觉得有用
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
3 doors down的When i'm gone
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个抗战纪念70周年的视频背景音乐都是什么啊?_背景音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:40,066贴子:
这个抗战纪念70周年的视频背景音乐都是什么啊?收藏
视频来自:其中只有一个韩国的音乐知道名字
Man At Arms - Position MusicStampede - Roy Rogers And The...假如爱有天意 - 卡洛儿Brand X Music - Journey Home - Brand X MusicHero's Theme - Steven Burke
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 xv是什么视频格式 的文章

随机推荐