艺人地区:欧美 [宣传版]
艺人类别:女艺人
发布者:MV精灵
MV序号:863537
推荐使用搜索栏右侧红色的[电脑P2P高速下载链接]
手机/平板专用下载:
Http下载:▼
P2P高速批量下载链接:
TaylorSwiftAll Too Well (2014 56th Grammy Awards) 现场版 超清 MV点评:更多欧美音乐请关注:@Hip-Hop-森
如需下载此MV,请先安装《》软件,与大家一起分享音乐,分享快乐!
音悦台mv下载-mp4歌曲下载说明:
本站MV是采用mp4格式,现在的智能手机、MP4等大多支持mp4格式,这也是以后技术发展的趋势。您可以使用手机版的QQ影音、快播等软件来播放!
如需下载此MV,请先安装《》软件,然后点击上面红色[P2P高速下载链接]后的MV歌名,获取高速P2P下载地址,
您还可以将自己收藏的MV通过《MTV分享精灵》的P2P链接发布功能,让其它音乐爱好者分享到您收藏的MV,与大家一起分享音乐,分享快乐!
更多歌手: 《》 高清MV下载列表“All Too Well” was the first song Swift wrote for album Red. While collaborating with different writers on Red, Swift wrote the song along with Liz Rose. The song was inspired by Swift’s ex-boyfriend , according to some speculation.
Swift has a said that the song was “the hardest to write on the album”, saying “‘All Too Well’
because it took me a really long time to filter through everything I wanted to put in the song without it being a 10 minute song, which you can’t put on an album.
I wanted a story that could work in the form of a song and I called my co-writer Liz Rose and said, ‘Come over, we’ve gotta filter this down,’ and it took me a really long time to get it.”
Listening Trend
95,204listeners all time
1,064,551scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count=",064,551
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="9
is listening to
I walked through the door with you, the air was cold,But something 'bout it felt like home somehow and ILeft my scarf there at your sister's house,And you still got it in your drawer even now.
Scrobbler for iOS
A new iOS music player that helps you rediscover the music you own.
Find out more
Leave a comment.
honestly a masterpiece [18] ?
honestly a masterpiece [17]
honestly a masterpiece [16]
honestly a masterpiece [15]
honestly a masterpiece [14]
honestly a masterpiece [13]
honestly a masterpiece [12]
honestly a masterpiece [11]
her best song.
This song breaks me all the time &/3
honestly a masterpiece [10]
Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, or maybe this thing was a masterpiece until you tore it all up [4] honestly a masterpiece [9]
The most speak now-y song on Red, and maybe her best song. I never just let this song play on the background, I have to stop what I am doing and imagine every detail.
This is purely sonoric masterpiece.
Her Best Pop Song, Ever!
honestly a masterpiece [8]
And maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much...
Seriously a beautifully realised song, and Swift's masterpiece. The attention to detail, the way it gains momentum, the melancholic imagery and confidence in her voice -- immaculate.
Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, or maybe this thing was a masterpiece until you tore it all up [3] #Fave Part &3 [2] BEST OFF RED [3]
probably my favourite taylor song ever
Scrobbling now
- All Too Well
Scrobbling from
- All Too Well
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener(勃拉姆斯《爱之歌》、《柴达斯舞曲》:四独唱加钢琴伴奏)The Co
|浏览119次
请选择您想要的商品信息
扫码下单,更多惊喜
*由于资质原因部分商商家无法支持,请以下单页为准。
开始时间: 16:24
结束时间: 16:22
保修:无保修
作者:Johannes Brahms
著出版社:W W Norton & Co Ltd原价:108.03出版日期:ISBN:0字数:页数:114印次:版次:1纸张:胶版纸编辑推荐内容提要A master of the art song, Brahm****tended hi****ceptional artistry to the delightful solo vocal quartets contained in this volume. Included are the Liebeslieder, Op. 5"2, 18 songs for vocal quartet (soprano, alto, tenor and bass)
Neue Liebeslieder, Op. 65, 14 songs and a dosing piece f and Zigeunerlieder, Op. 103, 11 songs for vocal quartet and piano (one player).  Of the two sets of Liebeslieder, Grove's Dictionary remarks: "The former shows Brahms in his most genial Viennese vein . . . and some of the quieter pieces are unexpectedly touching. The second set is rather more sombre in colouring and ends with a remark- ably beautiful finale, to words by Goethe, in which the dance rhythm seems to fade away in the distance." The Zigeunerlieder elicit this comment: "... the general atmosphere of the music is essentially Brahmsian... and most delightful in quality."目录Alphabetical List of First LinesGerman Tempo Words in the ScoresTexts and TranslationsLIEBESLIEDER (Op. 52 / 1868-9) Love songs: Wakzes for four solo voices and piano four hands on texts from Georg Friedrich Daumer's Polydora 1. Rede, Maidchen, allzu liebes?Speak, girl whom I love all too well 2. Am Gesteine rauscht die Flut?The stream dashes against the stones 3a. O die Frauen?Oh, women  3b. O die Frauen?Oh, women  5. Die griine Hopfenranke?Thegreen hopvine 6. Ein kleiner, hubscher Vogel nahm den Flug?A little pretty bird tookflight 7. Wohl schon bewandt?Previously my life was a quite pleasant one  8. Wenn so lind dein Auge mir?When your eyes look at me 9. Am Donaustrande?On the banks of the Danube 10. O wie sanft die Quelle sich?Oh, howgently the stream winds its way 11. Nein, es ist nicht auszukommen?No, there's just no dealing with people 12. Schlosser auf, und mache Schlosser?Locksmith, come, and make locks 13. V6gelein durchrauscht die Luft?The little bird flutters through the air  14. Sieh, wie ist die Welle klar?See how dear the waters are  15. Nachtigall, sie singt so schon?The nightingale sings so beautifully 16. Ein dunkeler Schacht ist Liebe?Love is a dark shaft 17. Nicht wandle, mein Licht?Light of my life IT] 18. Es bebet das Gestraiuche?The bushes are quiveringNEUE LIEBESLIEDER (Op. 65 / 1874) New Love Songs: Waltzes for four solo voices and piano four hands on texts from Georg Friedrich Daumer's Polydora and by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 1. Verzicht, o Herz, auf Rettung?My heart, renounce hopes of being saved 2. Finstere Schatten der Nacht?Dark shades of night 3a. An jeder Hand die Finger?Myfingers on either hand IS, in A major] 3b. An jeder Hand die Finger?Myfingers on either hand  4. Ihr schwarzen Augen?You dark eyes  5. Wahre, wahre deinen Sohn?My lady neighbor, protect your son  6. Rosen steckt mir an die Mutter?My motherpins roses on me IS] 7. Vom Gebirge Well auf Well?From the mountains, wave after wave 8. Weiche Graser im Revier?Softgrass all around 9. Nagen am Herzen?I feel a poison gnawing at my heart IS] 10. Ich kose suB mit der und der?Isweetly caress thisgirl and that IT] 11. Alles, alles in den Wind?Everything, everything you say to me IS] 12. Schwarzer Wald~ Dark forest 13. Nein, Geliebter?No, sweetheart  14. Flammenauge, dunkles Haar?Eyes offlame, dark hair 15. Zum SchlulB?In conclusionZIGEUNERLIEDER (Op. 103 / 1887) Gypsy Songs: For four solo voices and piano
on texts from the Hungarian by Hugo Conrat 1. He, Zigeuner, greife in die Saiten ein!?Hey, Gypsy, playyour violin! 2. Hochgeturrnte Rimaflut?River Rima with your towering banks 3. WilBt ihr, wann mein Kindchen?Do you know when my darling is most beautiful? 4. Lieber Gott, du weitBt, wie oft?Dear God, you know how often 5. Brauner Bursche?A suntanned lad 6. R6slein dreie in der Reihe?Three little roses in a row 7. Kommt dir manchmal in den Sinn?Do you sometimes recall to mind 8. Horch, der Wind klagt?Listen, the wind is wailing 9. Weit und breit?Far and wide 10. Mond verhullt sein Angesicht?The moon conceals its face 11. Rote Abendwolken?Red evening clouds作者介绍<P文摘</p
本对照表依据中国常用衣服尺码对照表为基础
如果您对尺码对照表有更好的建议,。
买家使用财付通购买“”标志的商品,在确认收货后14天内出现质量问题,与卖家协商无果的情况下有权申请先行赔付。
如实填写商品信息,确保商品质量,并按照承诺为买家提供合理的售后服务。
如买卖方在交易过程中产生纠纷,沟通无果并发起维权的情况下,平台将在7天内介入处理。
(1) 全部卖家都加入了诚信保证计划
(2) 全站商品都是诚保商品
(3) 质量有问题,平台可先行赔付给买家
维权过程中请注意:
(1) 买家赔付申请在形式上符合相关法律法规的规定;
(2) 赔付请求金额仅以买家实际支付的商品价款、邮费(含退货回邮费用)为限;
(3) 提出“先行赔付”申请应在线上确认收货后的14天内。
买家使用财付通购买“”标志的商品,在确认收货后的7天内如果不满意,有权申请无理由退款退货。
对于符合条件的买家所发起的7天无理由退换货要求,需按规受理。
如买卖方在交易过程中产生纠纷,沟通无果并发起维权的情况下,平台将在7天内介入处理。
(1) 门槛低,在普通卖家店铺也能享受此服务
(2) 确认收货后7天内,只要不喜欢就能自由退
(3) 平台协助处理,公平公正
维权过程中请注意:
(1) 如商品存在质量问题则不适用此服务,可直接申请“先行赔付”;
(2) 需要退货请保证商品及配件完好;
(3) 提出“7天包退”申请应在线上确认收货后的7天内。
抱歉,暂无商品。
诚信保证计划
下载拍拍app
更懂你的购物神器
下载拍拍微店APP
一键开店当老板
关注拍拍服务号
关注拍拍 惊喜多多
Copyright &
广东省通管局 增值电信业务经营许可证B2-【All Too Well】_Against The Current-All Too Well在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&All Too Well
《All Too Well》 - Against The Current
All Too Well
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
All Too Well相关MV推荐
《All Too Well》歌词
- Against The Current
All Too Well lyrics
I walked through the door with you
The air was cold, but something 'bout it felt like home somehow and I
Left my scarf there at your sister's house