求taylor swift的love story和贾老板suit and tie mvix版本

Love Story – Taylor Swift ukulele弹唱谱 | ukulele吉他谱求Taylor Swift - Love Story 竖笛简谱_百度知道
求Taylor Swift - Love Story 竖笛简谱
要图片的!
提问者采纳
ll be the prince and I'll never have to be a-lone 1
I love you and that't go 2
343And I said 3
3 21 Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
1And my daddy said stay a-way from Ju-li-et 1
43 3But you ws a love sto-ry 1
32 3Bll be the prince and I'2&gt, oh's all I really know 1 2 1
I talked to your dad you&#39, take me somewhere we can be a-lone 1 1 4
1 2I'So I sneak out to the garden to see you 1
2We keep quiet 's a love sto-ry 1
32 32Bre dead if they knew 7
2 Ss a love sto-ry 1
32 32Baby, I don&#39, all there't go 0
43And I said 3
3 2 Romeo, they’re trying to tell me how to feel 1 1 4
2 This love is difficult, little did I
6 That you were Romeo, escape this town for a little while 1
6 Oh, I’ve been feeling so a-lone 1 1 4
1 2I keep waiting for you but you never come-is(连读)1 2
2ll pick out a white dress 1 1
2It&#39, save me, just say yes 3 2
1Rm standing there on a bal-cony in summer air 1
6See the lights, just say yes 3 2
1 &lt, wondering if you were ever coming around 3 2
32 my faith in you was fading 1
2 1When I met you on the outskirts of town 1
2And I said 3
3 1Rll be waiting, the ball gowns 7
1 See you make your way through the crowd 7
Acause we'll be the princess 1
2It'll make it out of this(a) mess 1
2It&#39, just say yes 3 2
1I got tired of waiting,Marry me Juliet you&#39, see the party, I was begging you please don's left to do is run 1
You't know what to think-he(继续连读) 1
2knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring 1
1 3 And said 3
2&lt, begging you please don's left to do is run 1
2 You&#39来来来, all there&#39, but it’s real 1
+5 2 Don&#39,s a love sto-ry 1
32 32Baby, oh, we&#39, just say yes 3 2
1Oh。找到了。We were both young
when I first saw you 7
I close my eyes and the flashback starts 1 7
2 I'll be the princess 1
2It'1&gt, take me somewhere we can be a-lone 1 1 4
1 2I'Cause you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles-and(连读) 1
1my daddy said stay away from Juli-et 1
And I was crying on the staircase
提问者评价
虽然感觉有些地方调有点奇怪……不过还是谢了
相关专业回答
We were both young
when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there on a bal-cony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
swift的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁『T.S. 89』Taylor Swift的Twitter持续更新_taylor吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:664,059贴子:
『T.S. 89』Taylor Swift的Twitter持续更新收藏
Taylor Swift官方Twitter:新浪微博中英文更新: Taylor在日开通了Twitter账号目前发推3106条,关注156人,关注者50,658,116人,收藏246条推Twitter横幅背景:(请勿顶『Speak Now』『RED』格式旧贴)『Speak Now』Taylor的Twi特更新(暂用)『RED』【10/22/12】Taylor Swift的Twitter持续更新
So excited about the
nomination!! Can't wait to get back to London, but then again I always can't wait to get back to London. (10 hours ago)被提名全英奖(International Female)倍儿兴奋!!迫不及待重返伦敦,可我(每次离开伦敦后)总会又燃起迫不及待重返伦敦的欲望。
Cold New York. Hot tea. @marhunt (33 minutes ago)寒冷的纽约。温暖的热茶。
KAR AND MAR.
@marhunt (24 minutes ago)Karlie & Martha.
Cooking all day with @ashavignone @marhunt @tavitulle (11 minute ago)一整天都在和Ashley Avignone & Martha Hunt & Tavi Gevinson一起烹饪
Purrrfect 视频来自:
LOLOLOLOL THE SASS 视频来自:
I didn’t get the ‘let’s all wear black’ memo. @gigihadid
@marhunt @ashavignone (7 minutes ago)没人通知我“集体黑衣日”啊。Gigi Hadid & Karlie Kloss & Martha Hunt & Ashley Avignone
So ‘Electric Love’ by Børns sounds like an instant classic to me….. #justsayingggg#@garrettborns 在我看来,Børns的‘Electric Love’听起来绝品一流。
YOU TELL THOSE HATERS GIRL. 小可爱,昭告那些憎恶者们。视频来自:
It’s been a year since Ryan Tedder and I wrote ‘They are the hunters. We are the foxes. AND WE RUN!’ #IKnowPlaces# Ryan Tedder和我合作的#IKnowPlaces#纪念一周年‘They are the hunters. We are the foxes. AND WE RUN!’
Greetings from Maui! @haimtheband 和HAIM乐队一起在毛伊岛向大家问好!(注:毛伊岛(Maui )在莫洛凯岛(Molokai)和夏威夷岛(Hawaii)之间)====================================================================Hiking with the Squad in Hawaii. @haimtheband 和HAIM小队一起在夏威夷远足====================================================================Este-back ride. @haimtheband ====================================================================&She’s always wearing, like, a 1950’s bathing suit.& “她总穿着像上世纪50年代的泳衣。”(Kyle: SNL的一条梗)====================================================================When we were whale watching and didn’t see whales for 5 minutes and go all moody.@haimtheband 当我们观鲸等了五分钟还没看到鲸鱼时,大家都是这般闷闷不乐状。====================================================================YES WHALE. @haimtheband (1 minute ago)天了噜 真的看到鲸鱼了。视频来自:====================================================================&I try to be available for life to happen to me.& -Bill Murray @haimtheband&我尽量享受生活。”-Bill Murray(注:Bill Murray是Saturday Night Live节目创办人)
PS any hackers saying they have 'nudes'? Psssh you'd love that wouldn't you! Have fun photoshopping cause you got NOTHING. PS 听说黑客们声称自己手上有所谓的“果照”?呵呵,你们黑客是不是巴不得拿到呢。那祝你们P图愉快吧,因为你们(黑老娘号)屁都得不到。
I'd like to acknowledge the MVP of the day, @yelyahwilliams, for being the first to text me about the hack this morning. #FriendshipGoals# 今天最要感谢Hayley(Paramore主唱)早上第一个发短信告诉我,我账号被黑了。#友谊天长地久#
Happy Birthday, @jtimberlake! Thank you for your music, comedy, daaaahncing, songwriting, and for taking this selfie: 贾老板Justin Timberlake生快!感谢你(陪伴着大家)的音乐、逗逼、舞蹈、创作,还要谢谢你这张自拍噜:
The girls and I got to talking and I'm overjoyed to announce that @haimtheband will be joining The 1989 World Tour!! TOURING W/ SQUAD YESSSS在和美女们商量过后,我兴奋的宣布haim将加入1989巡演!!和拉友团一起巡演,耶~~~~~
Check here for dates turl.it/1989WorldTourHAIM …Meanwhile I'll be doing a celebratory friendship dance to 'Forever'.戳这里查看场次。。。与此同时我要随着“Forever”(haim的一首歌)跳一支友谊庆祝舞。
OH. MY. GOD.
therealmariskahargitay's photo Mariska Hargitay的图。我。的。天。呐。(注:Mariska Hargitay |《法律与秩序》Olivia Benson & Ellen Pompeo |《实习医生格蕾》Meredith Grey。所谓现实世界Olivia和Meredith的碰面)
Nashville! 回村儿(纳什维尔)!(注:Lily Aldrige & Karlie Kloss)
Instant replay of that interception:视频来自:立刻了(刚才Olivia)截取食物(的慢动作)回放
MCDONALDS WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME I WASNT READY 麦当劳虐我千百遍 我待麦当劳如初恋注:
瞎叔解释:她看了麦当劳广告后发的这条推,这个广告和她没什么关系,就是说情人节前在麦当劳买汉堡可以用对爱人说爱来支付。也可以对亲人说比如麻麻。
Guys...Thank you so much for giving 1989 a 10th WEEEK AT #1!! Woke up with the biggest smile on my face thinking about the year ahead of us. 霉粉们… 太感谢你们让1989达到十周冠!!醒来时咧开大嘴笑开颜,回忆着我们经历过的岁月时光。
Went to the Grammy Museum in LA to see the exhibit they did on ma life. My behavior was as embarrassing as usual. 前往洛杉矶的格莱美博物馆,目睹了工作人员为我布置的各色展品。姐依然如往常般,尴尬地蛇精病
My date to the Grammys is…….. @abigail_lauren!! We’ll try to dress as well in 2015 as we did in 2005. #GetReady# (今年)约Abigail Lauren一同前去格莱美!!2015会像2005一样盛装打扮。#小心脏做好准备#
This was Abigail and me in 2005, sophomore year. Expect to see similar facial expressions tonight. #TheGRAMMYs# 2005 | 我和Abigail | 高二。希望今晚能重现和当时相似(惊讶喜悦)的表情。
Madonna is now a person I've met. #TheGrammys# (格莱美后)Madonna算是自己碰见过的大神了。#割奶妹#
STYLE music video. Friday. #Feb13STYLE# Style MV. (美国时间)周五.#STYLE MV 213##Feb13STYLE# (5 hours ago)
#Feb13STYLE# 视频来自:
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或【Love Story(Pop Mix)】_Taylor Swift-Love Story(Pop Mix)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Love Story(Pop Mix)
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Taylor Swift歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机【Billboard】Taylor Swift水果店正版单曲EP整理_billboard后花园吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:38,262贴子:
【Billboard】Taylor Swift水果店正版单曲EP整理收藏
再整理老霉女的资源我就要疯了..搞完这两次再也不碰惹!之前那贴合集还有霉吧的合集大部分都是改信息,看到有人求就手痒找了被ft单曲有些是从专辑里抽出来改信息的,直接转吧里的那份不再重传专辑版。附上一些单曲的详细信息,可能会陆续补档最后,所有资源来自网络,感谢自购人
这两个时期的正版单曲不多说【Taylor Swift】Teardrops On My Guitar - EP【Red】We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - SingleBegin Again - SingleRed - SingleState Of Grace - SingleI Knew You Were Trouble. - Single
首先上额外收录被ft部分:Jonas Brothers & Taylor Swift - Should've Said No (Live) - Jonas Brothers:The 3D Concert Experience (Soundtrack)Kellie Pickler - Best Days of Your Life - Kellie Pickler (Deluxe Version)Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One (feat. Taylor Swift) - Love DrunkTim McGraw - Highway Don't Care (feat. Taylor Swift & Keith Urban) - Two Lanes of Freedom (Accelerated Deluxe) John Mayer - Half Of My Heart - Single改信息B.o.B - Both Of Us (feat.Taylor Swift) - Single
独唱部分:Breathless - Hope For Haiti NowCrazier - Hannah Montana The Movie I Heart? - Fearless (Japen Digital Version)Eyes Open - Single改信息Safe & Sound (From "The Hunger Games" Soundtrack) [feat. The Civil Wars] - SingleRonan - SingleI Knew You Were Trouble (Live from the BRITs 2013) - SingleiTunes Live from SoHo - EP The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection - EP和...season的曲目一致,封面不同。强迫症请自行收集。
Today Was A Fairytale - Single10年初版和11年改版,共两版
然后从无畏首单开始,不知道有没有手抖打错的。。。Love Story - Single(链接内文件名为01 Love Story - Single)01 Love Story02 Love Story (Digital Dog Radio Mix)Love Story - Single(链接内文件名为02 Love Story - Single)01 Love Story (US Pop Mix)02 Tim McGraw (iTunes SoHo Sessions)Love Story - Single(链接内文件名为03 Love Story - Single)01 Love Story (US Pop Mix)02 Love StoryLove Story (Pop Mix) - SingleLove Story (Remix Bundle) - Single01 Love Story (Digital Dog Remix)02 Love Story (J Stax Club Mix)Love Story (Stripped) - Single吧友自购的那首,感谢分享
You Belong With Me - EP01 You Belong With Me (Pop Mix)02 You Belong With MeYou Belong With Me - Single01 You Belong With Me02 Love Story (Stripped)You Belong With Me (Pop Mix) - SingleYou Belong With Me (Radio Mix) - Single封面懒得找了很像就对了..上面的是promo封,字不一样
Fifteen (Pop Mix Edit) - SingleFifteen - Single01 Fifteen02 You Belong With Me (Radio Mix)You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix) - SingleChange - Single
最后是有屁快放时期,就没有那么多了Mine - SingleBack to December - Single
大家知道的三单是MEAN,这支单曲的真伪我可拿不准了,如果发现是改的别怪我= =霉吧科普的打单时间是日,可10年10月17日作为宣传单打过一次不知道那时候开下载没,这首单曲的购买时间是10年10月19日,而专辑正式发行时间是25日
Speak Now - SingleOurs - Single
—————————— 暂封,求补档求帮扩充网盘
惹。这么快就有人下载了,才两个人吱声
晚上上网去下载!!蟹蟹楼主   --今天楼主要做的挑战是:边撸边吃炫迈口香糖!四小时后,我们发现一具尸体和一份遗嘱:根本停不下来… 
我来吱声,要什么有什么的节奏~非常感谢楼楼~找了很久的说~我家霉女的资源怎么可能无动于衷~
楼主辛苦了
麻烦楼主了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
吱吱吱~霉霉的单曲找的我头大&&...这贴真是超级棒!!!
你又有资源了
顶!爱死楼主!!!
还有三专豪华版3首单曲和四专豪华版的一首
lz厉害。马上把链接贴过去。。。
来顶楼主!!~辛苦了~很赞!~~
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖