写一个有关电影背景 时间 内容 的英文作文的英语单词 达到一百左右的单词

我想写一篇关于介绍怀远白乳泉风景的英语作文,大概一百到一百五十个单词._百度作业帮
我想写一篇关于介绍怀远白乳泉风景的英语作文,大概一百到一百五十个单词.
《难题》:今天我拿到了老师布置的作业,要求以难题为题目写一篇记叙文.当然根据我的超强理解,我飞快的拿起笔,在第一行中间写了“难题”两个字.这就是我整篇作文的开始了.虽然题目写的很快,但是我发现内容不知该如何着手.我前思后想,与“...求一篇关于人口的英语作文,一百个单词左右的._百度作业帮
求一篇关于人口的英语作文,一百个单词左右的.
求一篇关于人口的英语作文,一百个单词左右的.
The Problem of Human PopulationDirections:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition based on the following graph showing the growth of the world's population.The opening sentenee is given and you are required to develop it into a full composition.Your part of writing should be no less than 120 words.Some useful words and phrases are provided,but you do not have to include all of them.Graph showing the growth of the world's population(Suggeated toords,and phrases:birth conlrol,death rate.population explosion,food shortage)The Problem of Human Populationpeople on earth.But today on the same planet we have about more than 5,000 million people,a figure 13 times as big as that of 1,000 years ago.We can see from the above graph that human population had been incrcasing almost all the time.The Industrial and Agriealtmal Revolution which began in 1650 contributcd a little to the growth of population.Then the emergence of modern medicine in 1850,which greatly Iowered the deathrate,caused the popolatlon to increase rapidly.During the past half ccntury,the world's population has been increasing at a fantastie speed,and we are now faced with the so-called problem of "population explosion".With more and more people coming into this world,human beings are now confronted with the danger of food shortages because the land on which man can grow grains remains the same.If not controlled,the population of the world will amount to 7,000 million in the year 2,000.To solve the problem of the "population explosion",or in other words,to save man kind,it is extremely necessary to practise birth control in some areas of the world.人口问题据估计1000年前地球上的人口不到4亿.但足,如今在同一个地球上约有50多亿人口,这是1000年前的13倍.从上图可以看出,人口几乎年年都在增长.1650年开始的工农业革命对人口增长起了推动作用.接着在1850年出现的现代医学,大大降低了死亡率,使人口急剧增长.在过去的半个世纪,世界人口增长突飞猛进,我们现在正面临着所谓“人口爆炸”问题.随着越来越多人来到这个世界,人类现在正面临着食品不足的问题,因为人类种庄稼的土地仍然是那么多.如果不加控制,世界人口到2000年将增加到70亿.为了解决“人口爆炸”问题,或者说为了拯救人类,极有必要在世界的一些地区实行人口控制.
您可能关注的推广我想写一篇关于介绍怀远白乳泉风景的英语作文,大概一百到一百五十个单词._百度作业帮
课型:作文指导课 内容:写人记叙文一“外貌描写” 一、揭题导入:本次作文训练,我们一起来学习外貌描写 1、简略介绍:“写人的记叙文”.要点:(1)写人的记叙文,是记叙文的一种重要类型.(2)写人要选择熟悉或仔细观察过的人,必须抓住人物...英文国庆游记作文一篇英文作文内容的程度要在初一或六年级左右一百个单词左右写在假日去桂林游玩的如果不是桂林也行_百度作业帮
英文国庆游记作文一篇英文作文内容的程度要在初一或六年级左右一百个单词左右写在假日去桂林游玩的如果不是桂林也行
一篇英文作文内容的程度要在初一或六年级左右一百个单词左右写在假日去桂林游玩的如果不是桂林也行
The National Day,is a important festival in China.We will fly five Stars flag in the first day in Tian'anmen Square.And we also sing national anthem,too!And we can have a seven days.We are stay with our family in these days.We can relax at home and doing our homework or study!国庆节是一个很重要的中国传统节日.我们要在天安门广场上升国旗,唱国歌.我们有七天的假期!我们可以和自己的家人呆在一起,也可以在家休息、写作业、学习!这是我自己一个一个打出来的,给我分吧!再写点National Day is coming,and we can have a eight-day.My family are going to Hainan.It's a good seaside city.We are staying there for a week.We are going to the beach and going swimming in the sea.We're visiting Tianya Haijiao,Wanquan River and many other beautiful places.I think we'll have a good time there.国庆节来了,我有八天的假期.我们一家去海南.那是一个美丽的海滨城市.我们在那里待上一个星期.我们去沙滩,还在海里游泳.我们游览“天涯海角”,菀泉河还有别的许多好地方.我想我们在那里会玩得很开心.
dfdsfdxsfdfeddfdx
Guilin is in the north of Guangxi. The population in the city of Guilin is more than six hundred thousand. There are famous and beautiful sceneries in Guilin.If you come to Guilin, you will know ...
On the National Day, I spent three days to visit Beijing. It was a wonderful trip. On the first day, I visited the Summer Palace. On the second day, I get up early and went to Tian’an Men Square to se...
小学生六年级游记作文:情系普陀山
什么地方叫好,非说普陀山不可。
我们早上5点出发,走了两次水路,中午10点左右,到了宾馆。
吃饱了饭养足了精神,下午1时许我们开始了令人期待的普陀山之旅。听说普陀山是个佛教胜地,和新昌大佛寺有的一比,所以我们的第一站便是一座建满了寺庙的山。整顿好行装,我们走进了山的怀抱。
说是佛教胜地...
您可能关注的推广帮忙写一篇关于春天的英语作文 不要太难 60单词左右
帮忙写一篇关于春天的英语作文 不要太难 60单词左右
题目是 spring
初二的水平
不要写的人都看不懂!~
拜托各位 紧急!!!!
In this season ,the weather is warm and comfortable .Spring is the beginning of a year .Itlasts from March to May .The weather get warmer and warmer .Many things come back to life .The trees are green . The flowers comg out .Lots of birds fly back.they often sing songs in the tree The farmers begin to grow crops .It is a hopeful season .It is a good season for hiking .It is a lovely season.
My favourite season 
Hello, my dear friends! What’s my favourite season? Let me tell you.My favourite season is spring. Spring is a lovely season, I think. There is a garden behind my house. In spring, the trees become green and the flowers give off fragrance(芳香). There are many butterflies and bees over the flowers. The butterflies are dancing and the bees are singing. Sometimes it rains. It usually rains quietly. The rain moistens(滋润) the trees and the flowers. I think they may say, “We’re very thirsty. The rain is very good. It can help us.” What a beautiful scene! Don’t you think so? And what about your favourite season,could you tell me? 

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 一百字作文 的文章

随机推荐