A.wrong is B.is wrong C.the matter D.is matter
_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I want to know what
I want to know what _____.
A.wrong is B.is wrong C.the matter D.is matter
I want to know what
I want to know what _____.
A.wrong is B.is wrong C.the matter D.is matter玛丽亚凯莉唱的i want know to what love is的中英文歌词_百度知道
玛丽亚凯莉唱的i want know to what love is的中英文歌词
提问者采纳
t stop now, yeah 告诉我爱是真的 I want know if I can face it again I can't stop now, I't know if I can face it again 我不知道我能否再次面对 Can&#39, the love that you feel inside 我想知道爱是什么 那在你内心深处的爱 I want you to show me, I want to feel what love is 我希望感受 感受爱的真谛 And Is been heartache and pain I don&#39.I gotta take a little time 我需要一点时间
A little time to think things over 一些时间思考事情
I better read between the lines 我真正体味更好
In case I need it when I&#39, I wanna feel it too 我知道你会告诉我 我想去用心体会 I wanm feeling so much love 我希望你告诉我 我感受到了太多 I wanna feel what love is.;m older 以便日后不时之需 Now this mountain I must climb 现在我必须越过这座山 Feels like a world upon my shoulders 如同一个世界在我的肩膀上 I through the clouds I see love shine 我觉得我看到的云爱着亮光
It keeps me warm as life grows colder 这让我在日渐冷寂的生命中感受温暖 In my life there&#39., I know you can show me 我相信 相信你会让我知道 Let&#39, I&#39, and I&#39, let&#39.;s talk about love 让我们探讨爱 I wanna know what love is, you just cannot hide 我想感受什么是爱 不 你不能隐藏 I know you can show me., yeah 我相信 你会告诉我 I wanna know what love is.;s talk about love 我想知道什么是爱 让我们共同探讨 Ive traveled so far 我不能停下 我已经走的太远 To change this lonely life 不能改变这孤独的生活 I wanna know what love is 我想知道爱是什么 I want you to show me 我希望你告诉展示 I wanna feel what love is 我想知道爱是什么 I know you can show me 我相信你会告诉我 I's been heartache and pain 我的生活中有各种悲伤苦痛 I don&#39, I want to feel it too 我想去体会爱 去体会爱 And I know and I know, I know you can show me 并且 我确信 确信你会告诉 Show me love is real. 我想知道什么是爱,m gonna take a little time 我需要一点时间
A little time to look around me 一点时间环顾四周 I've traveled so far To change this lonely life (此段同前) I wanna know what love is I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is I know you can show me (同前) I wanna know what love is I want you to show me And I wanna feel.;ve got nowhere left to hide 我已经无处躲藏 It looks like love has finally found me 看上去爱最终还是找到了我 In my life there&#39
其他类似问题
玛丽亚凯莉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I want to know what love is_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I want to know what love is
I want to know what love is
我不想知道我的是什么样的爱
我想知道哪一份爱是我的。
这话本身就有问题啊。。。
我想知道我想要的是哪种爱我想要的爱到底是怎样的
我想知道我的爱情是那种类型的
我想知道哪些爱是属于我的I want to know what love is谁知道这歌的原唱?
I want to know what love is谁知道这歌的原唱?
这歌现在是凯莉在唱呢,蛮好听的呢他的歌词讲的是关于爱情的什么?
原唱是foreigner 当我是更冷的时候,一点时间,一点在 i的上方认为东西是较好时间假使为在中间读线的i必须i需求它采取 在已经有我的一生中痛心和疼痛i不不知道是否i现在,脸能再次它不能停止,我已经到目前为止旅行改变这孤单生活 i贫穷,知道爱是i贫穷你的给我看i贫穷感到爱是i知识你的能展示我 去时间,离开没有地方隐匿它使一点我已经的时间向样子左右自我没有任何结果看起来像爱的最后被发现的需要一点自我 在已经有我的一生中痛心和疼痛i不不知道是否i现在,脸能再次它不能停止,我已经到目前为止旅行改变这孤单生活 i贫穷,知道爱是i贫穷你的给我看i贫穷感到爱是i知识你的能展示我 i贫穷,知道爱是i贫穷你的给我看i贫穷感到爱是i知识你的能展示我 知道什么爱i贫穷是i贫穷你向展览自我i gotta take a little timea little time to think things overi better read between the linesin case i need it when i'm colderin my life there's been heartache and paini don't know if i can face it againcan't stop now, i've traveled so farto change this lonely lifei want to know what love isi want you to show mei want to feel what love isi know you can show megonna take a little timea little time to look around mei've got nowhere left to hideit looks like love's finally found mein my life there's been heartache and paini don't know if i can face it againcan't stop now, i've traveled so farto change this lonely lifei want to know what love isi want you to show mei want to feel what love isi know you can show mei want to know what love isi want you to show mei want to feel what love isi know you can show mei want to know what love isi want you to show me
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家I Want To Know What Love Is-电影原声-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&I Want To Know What Love IsMV
《I Want To Know What Love IsMV》 - 电影原声
电影原声的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 花是爱what is love 的文章

随机推荐