播放: 1856
今日头条推荐
播放: 5048
播放: 6434
播放: 13173
播放: 13445谁知道艾弗森MV的背景音乐,那首非常有激情的_百度知道
谁知道艾弗森MV的背景音乐,那首非常有激情的
我有更好的答案
土豆也有MV视频 /programs/view/Jl2zZxQKVk8/ 下面是歌曲名跟演唱者,歌词 再见费城…… Goodbye Philadelphia Lyrics Artist(Band):Peter Cincotti Just like Philadelphia Freedom means a lot to me In between the place I’ve been And where I’m goin’ I can see America Tryin’ not to show her age Even though the winds of change Keep on blowin’ And I would lay your body down and rock your tears away But it’s much too late for now to be like yesterday And the time is running out and we still have to say Goodbye Remember Philadelphia When the world was young and warm So in love and living for Everything new But I know Philadelphia The winter w...
last night 艾弗森自己唱的
是不是Last Night
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁腾讯纪念艾弗森生日视频的背景音乐,腾讯视频里面的视频全称是:为爱只待AI归来!催泪MV祝小艾生日快乐!_百度知道
腾讯纪念艾弗森生日视频的背景音乐,腾讯视频里面的视频全称是:为爱只待AI归来!催泪MV祝小艾生日快乐!
!!另外个视频全称是。跪求这两个视频的背景音乐啊:从感伤退役到万唤归来 AI跌宕生涯铸球迷爱之礼物
我听明白的就有句。哪位大神能帮帮忙啊,什么的,很有标志性的一句歌词是拖的比较长的 oh~~~~两首都是英文的!,声音似乎有点嘶哑比较老的,跪求啦,i hear you cry!!,第一个视频是女的唱的。第二个是男的唱的:any more两个视频的发布日期都是日
提问者采纳
I kissed you back   当你在那条街亲吻我、   (同上)      不错的歌。   I’m no longer able to hold it back   可是。      Have we lost our minds?   忘记了我们所做过的, I held you in mine   You picked me up to lay me down   When I look into your eyes   I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   I’m drenched in your love   I’m no longer able to hold it back,不止因为你和我,太晚了?   难道,都如此黯淡          Have we lost our minds?   What have we done   我们曾做过什么?   我们已失去了理智,一起似乎都不重要了      When you kissed me on that street,被风吹落。   DRENCHED。   Thoughts of you linger around   而我的脑海里却只有你在游荡。      When you kissed me on that street。   I’m drenched in your love   我沉浸在你的爱。   找不回的曾经,现在让你爱我, I held you in mine   你我相拥入怀   You picked me up to lay me down   你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下,我吻回你。   You held me in your arms?   你是否忘记了我们的曾经   What have we done。   I am drenched in your love。   I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   我我能听到你的哭泣。      When you kissed me on that street。   When I look into your eyes   当我凝视你的眼, I kissed you back   You held me in your arms?   But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore   但一切似乎已不再重要, I kissed you back   当你在那条街吻我。   And I don’t know where you are   我不知道你身在何处   Color seems so dull without you   离开了你,我吻回你   You held me in your arms?   When the world is winding down   当世界。   I’m drenched in your love   我沉浸在你的爱中   I’m no longer able to hold it back   可是却再也找不回来,   I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   我能听到你的哭泣。   When I look into your eyes   当我凝视你的眼?   难道?   Is it wrong to feel right。   You picked me up to lay me down   你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下,一切的颜色。      Is it too late to ask for love,不止因为你和我, I held you in mine   你我彼此拥入怀中?   But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore   不过.   是的,我再也不能找回你,不应该让你知道我们的感觉是对的Drenched
  When minutes become hours   当分钟成为小时   When days become years   当日子变成年头
真是太感谢了,第一首就是它了!真的是太感谢你了,太激动了啊!!!顺便问下第二个视频什么歌曲你知道不 ??真的太谢谢你了,不知道说什么好了!
提问者评价
就是它了,我找的好长时间,找的好辛苦都没找到。真的太感谢你了,都不知道说什么好了!真的太谢谢你了!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
腾讯视频的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 致敬科比感人mv 的文章

随机推荐