歌词是i want sunday……i want yesterday歌词翻译的歌曲

-I want to have a picnic this Sunday.Do you agree.-_____.I'd like to go with you.A.Yes,I will B.No,I don't C.Yes,of course D.I'm not sure_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
-I want to have a picnic this Sunday.Do you agree.-_____.I'd like to go with you.A.Yes,I will B.No,I don't C.Yes,of course D.I'm not sure
-I want to have a picnic this Sunday.Do you agree.-_____.I'd like to go with you.A.Yes,I will B.No,I don't C.Yes,of course D.I'm not sure
从 "I'd like to " 可以知道为肯定语气 故排除BD 再看AC
C项中YES后接 OF COURSE,这样的回答正好;A项为什么不是答案呢?I will只是说好的 我会,不是恰当的答案(如果上句问:would you like to ?的话这句就更恰当一点了)
物理量 单位 公式 名称 符号 名称 符号 电流 I 安培(安) A I=U/R 电压 U 伏特(伏) V U=IR 电阻 R 欧姆(欧) R=U/I 电功 W 焦耳(焦) J W=UIt 电功率 P 瓦特(瓦) w P=W/t=UI 安全电压 不高于36伏
一、磁现象
1.磁性:磁铁能吸引铁...
楼上的被电倒到这里了...这位同学,这里是英语教室,请到医务室去候诊.
选C,首先由l'd like to go with you可知说话人同意了,可以排除B.D,另外A中的I will没有根据,选择C表理所当然的同意.经典英语歌歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
经典英语歌歌词
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢舞曲有句歌词是Listen to the还有i want be with you谁知道是什么歌 跪求 这首歌曲 你好以前提问的这首歌-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 舞曲有句歌词是Listen to the还有i want be with you谁知道是什么歌 跪求 这首歌曲 你好以前提问的这首歌
舞曲有句歌词是Listen to the还有i want be with you谁知道是什么歌 跪求 这首歌曲 你好以前提问的这首歌
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“舞曲有句歌词是Listen to the”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“舞曲有句歌词是Listen to the”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:你好 以前提问的这首歌曲 名字 找到了吗 麻烦你告诉我一下 谢谢,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:ve nothing to lose and not a careI want to be with youI only want to be together&#39:Lori Fine作曲:Lori FineI'm going with you to anywhereI've been thinking about the way you really move meAnd I're all I ever want to knowSo thank youThank youYou bring me my joyEvery day you've been thinking about the loveDarling I've been thinking aboutthe way we are togetherIt'Cause it's me and youWe're pulling throughNo matter what they saySo don't you listen to themThey're just jealous of what we have's hard to doTo find someone like you in the worldI'Cause you give me joyAnd being together feels so goodI want to thank you for the chanceTo live this life like you should and you knowThat you give me joyYou&#39中岛美嘉 - JOY作词通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:那个电台经常发的好像是本电台的宣传片的音乐。不是《昨日重现》,答:《listen to the radio》 歌手:robinson tom 专辑:hope and glory Leave the bureau in the snow Catch a tram to Onkel PO Early evening ring around the moon Slip in by the concierge By the bikes and up the stairs Snap the latch and...===========================================问:有一首英文歌,比较有节奏感,劲爆,歌词中有listen to the song . put ...答:这类歌词的歌很多啊 多搜几首 Put Your Hands Up 试试===========================================问:是一个女歌手唱的, 其中一句是“listen to the radio” 唱的比较慢的 知...答:YESTERDAY ONCE MORE Words & Music by Richard Carpenter and John Bettis词曲:理查德.卡朋特/约翰.贝迪斯 When I was young 当我年轻时 I'd listen to the radio 我喜欢听收音机 Waiting for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌 When they p...===========================================问:是一个女歌手唱的, 其中一句是“listen to the radio” 唱的比较慢的 知...答:歌名:yesterday once When I was young 当我年轻时 I'd listen to the radio 我喜欢听收音机 Waiting for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌 When they played I'd sing along 当他们演奏时我会跟着唱 It made me smile 令我笑容满面 Those w...===========================================问:是一个女歌手唱的, 其中一句是“listen to the radio” 唱的比较慢的 知...答:i wanna be with you中文是徐婕唱的,蛮好听的。 英文的我就知道I wanna be with you --Mandy Moore 曼蒂·穆尔儿 下面是试听,看看是不是这个?!/v_show/id_XNjk4ODQ3NDg=.html===========================================问:是一个女歌手唱的, 其中一句是“listen to the radio” 唱的比较慢的 知...答:歌曲:china white===========================================问:有一首英文歌,是一个男的唱的,我在 BBC Radio 1 里听到的,好像跟什么...答:on the radio ——groove coverage 他们唱的都很好听 这首应该不是 可是很像推荐一下给楼主===========================================问:你好 以前提问的这首歌曲 名字 找到了吗 麻烦你告诉我一下 谢谢答:中岛美嘉 - JOY 作词:Lori Fine 作曲:Lori Fine I've been thinking about the way you really move me And I've been thinking about the love Darling I've been thinking about the way we are together It's me and you We're pulling throu...===========================================问:找一首歌 一首英语歌曲 男声 有点沙哑 歌词有listen to the wind或者rai...答:Scorpions - wind of change 试听 /programs/view/VwxCPf15pKA/ 下载 /m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=scorpions+wind+of+change&lm=-1===========================================t you listen to themThey're just jealous of what we have'Cause it's hard to doTo find someone like you in the worldI'm going with you to a...===========================================B What U Wanna B 下面是歌词 doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, ... nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top...=========================================== M5===========================================rhythm of the rain (雨中节奏),你自己去搜一下看看是不是这个! 里面有句歌词是"listen to the rhythm of the falling rain" /user/search2.asp?stype=Music&k...===========================================DJ舞曲的话就不好找了,一个是我个人的原因,我不怎么听DJ舞曲.另外就是好多DJ舞曲都是混音的,乐曲取材比较杂,所以比较难找.不能帮上忙,抱歉了,运气好的话,下次你再听到...=========================================== yesterday once more=========================================== this is my dj=========================================== [Chorus] Take the top off the ride We can cruise around 我们在周围走走 Listen to the s... you can tell I'm from the west 问号的不确定,或者就是看不懂了 RAP有点看不懂,歌词重复...===========================================on the radio --groove coverage 他们唱的都很好听这首应该不是 可是很像推荐一下给楼主===========================================一个瑞典乐队叫roxette 的。名字就叫listen to your heart!很好听的。我很爱听。===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求两首上口易学的英文歌_百度知道
求两首上口易学的英文歌
司马上要举办晚会,人人都要表演!,当然也不能太偏门的,不然KTV里找不到就完蛋了,不要MJ的太难了虽然好听告诉歌名就可以了我现学,自己一下想不起来有什么歌曲请大家帮忙推荐2首男歌手的英文歌曲,我被要求唱英文歌曲只有48小时了
提问者采纳
season in the sunhey jude
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他14条回答
one love ,听几遍就会。
YOU RAISE ME UPOLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM
pretty boy和the day you went away ,还有the color of the night
Westlife《My Love》The Beatles《Hey Jude》这两个都比较好学啊,而且KTV里面肯定有的~
1 Seven Years And Fifty Days
2 Peerless
我们初中英语老师教我们唱:seasons in the sunlemon tree好听又好学希望你喜欢!!O(∩_∩)O~ 对了,不是苏慧伦翻唱的,要原版啊
最好是有歌词 你应该有英语基础吧 只要有次都不是很难~ 推荐一首比较慢的而且很好听的
Acoustic Hits的All I want is you
all i want is you
baby, i've tried, but i can't help myself
can't disguise the way i feel inside
i'm falling so helplessly, it's true, yeah
i close my eyes and believe completely
that i can feel you touching my skin so tenderly
come morning light, just the victim of fantasy
every time i open my eyes
you say goodbye
baby, i'd do anything to make you mine, oh, it's true
all i want is you
i'll give my heart and soul
all i want is you
i'll be there when you call
all i wanna do...
Westlife-my love/Swear It Again/ Fool Again都挺好的Linkin Park-leave out all the restJesse Mccartney-because you live公主日记的插曲just one last dance莎拉寇娜和她老公唱的,男女都可,也可合唱
Lemon Tree
不错啊I'm sitting here in a boring room. 我坐在这——一间空屋子里。
it's just another rainy sunday afternoon. 这也只不过是另一个下雨的周日下午。
i'm waisting my time, i got nothing to do. 除了消磨时间我没什么事情可做。
i'm hanging around, i'm waiting for you. 我四处张望,我在等待你的到来。
but nothing ever happens, and i wonder. 但是好像什么事情也未曾发生,我不知道。
i'm driving around in my car. 我开着车出去兜风。
i'm driving too fast, i'm drving too far. 我把车开得很快,开了很远。
i'd like to change my point of view. 我想换种方式生活,换个角度看世界。
i felt so lonely, i'm waiting for you. 我感觉到如此孤单,...
a little love 绝对上口,词也好唱好记!
greatness as you
smallest as me
you show me
what is deep as sea
a little love,
little kiss
a litlle hug,
little gift
all of little something
these are our memories
you make me cry
make me smile
make me feel that love is true
you always stand by my side
i don't want to say goodbye
you make me cry
make me smile
make me feel
the joy of love
oh kissing you
thank you for all the love
you always give to me
oh i love you
i always do
make me cry
make me smile
make me fee...
you are so beautiful--westlifewe will rock you
sailingtake me to your heart
MJ的不难啊,其实你可以不模仿MJ的唱法,而是唱出自己的风格啊,例如,《you are not alone》之类的慢拍歌,挺不错的啊,也可以是《as long as you love me》,《pertty boy》,《I want it that way》很好听的说哦~!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 yesterday朴慧京歌词 的文章

随机推荐