含有违背伦理道德的内容
含色情、暴力、恐怖的内容
含有恶意无聊灌水的内容
Copyright &
Soufun Holdings Limited, All Rights Reserved
北京搜房科技发展有限公司 版权所有
文明办网文明上网 举报电话:010- 举报邮箱:婚前协议第27集的英文歌是什么?_百度知道
婚前协议第27集的英文歌是什么?
Want To Want Me - Jason DeruloDeruloIt's so hard to sleepI got the sheets on the floorNothing on meAnd I can't take it no moreIt's a hundred degreesI got one foot out the doorWhere are my keys'Cause I gotta leave, yeahIn the back of the cabI tip the driver, head of timeGive me there fastI got your body on my mindI want it badOoh, just the thought of you gets me so high, so highGirl, you're the oneI want you to want meAnd if you want me girl you got meThere's nothing I know I wouldn't do, I wouldn't doJust to get up next youGirl, you're the oneI want you to want meAnd if you want me girl you got meThere's nothing I know I wouldn't do, I wouldn't doJust to get up next youJust to get up next youYou open the doorWearing nothing but a smile down to the floorAnd you whisper in my ear, baby I'm yoursOoh, just the thought of you gets me so highSo high so highGirl, you're the oneI want you to want meAnd if you want me girl you got meThere's nothing I know I wouldn't do, I wouldn't doJust to get up next youGirl, you're the oneI want you to want meAnd if you want me girl you got meThere's nothing I know I wouldn't do, I wouldn't doJust to get up next youJust to get up next youJust the thought of you gets me so high, so highOoh, just the thought of you gets me so high, so highGirl, you're the oneI want you to want meAnd if you want me girl you got meThere's nothing I know I wouldn't do, I wouldn't doJust to get up next youGirl, you're the oneI want you to want meAnd if you want me girl you got meThere's nothing I know I wouldn't do, I wouldn't doJust to get up next youI'll do anythingJust to get up next youAnything is everythingJust to get up next youBabyJust to get up next youOh get up get up
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
婚前协议的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁在看婚前协议那个电视剧,给知道高寒手机来电铃声那首歌叫什么名字!谢啦_百度知道
有谁在看婚前协议那个电视剧,给知道高寒手机来电铃声那首歌叫什么名字!谢啦
《分手需要练习的》中文名称:分手需要练习的歌曲原唱:A-Lin所属专辑:以前,以后发行公司:爱贝克思 发行时间:日谱
曲:施佳阳填
词:何启弘歌词谈起关于你的话题终于可以不用缺席甚至还表现得不再关心从前你是伤的痕迹现在不过是场回忆忽远忽近我怕的是低潮来袭这城市哪里够隐密藏住我突然想哭的情绪宁愿失去斗志勇气好过和你冷战推挤这样谁输得起等时间久了会变勇敢的你慢慢出走我渐渐放手这不就是我们要的自由原来分手是需要练习的等伤口好了会变轻松的海阔天空不残留一点痛回头看怕懦弱往前走怕坠落但我一定能学会在想你的时候不难过我怕的是低潮来袭这城市哪里够隐密藏住我突然想哭的情绪宁愿失去斗志勇气好过和你冷战推挤这样谁输得起原来分手是需要练习的等时间久了会变勇敢的你慢慢出走我渐渐放手这不就是我们要的自由原来分手是需要练习的等伤口好了会变轻松的海阔天空不残留一点痛回头看怕懦弱往前走怕坠落但我一定能学会在想你的时候不难过原来分手是需要练习的等伤口好了会变轻松的海阔天空不残留一点痛回头看怕懦弱往前走怕坠落但我一定能学会在想你的时候不难过
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
《我知道》 《娃娃脸》 《遇》 《分手需要练习的》 算了不说了……我杯具了……好听的歌一大堆,可以做女生铃声的歌我实在不懂是什么范围=-= 这就是动漫党的悲哀……
手机来电铃声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 婚前协议第四集英文歌 的文章

随机推荐