有首开头吹口哨的英文歌曲 开头是塑料杯的声音

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
歌风格很像慢摇,开头是个男的说唱,声音是处理过的 听着怪怪的,然后是个女的唱的,其中有一句DI DA DI DA DI DI DA DI DA DI ~~~有谁知道 告知一下,万分感谢
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
麦莉的we can't stop一定没错哦~
大家还关注哪首英文歌开头有起瓶盖往杯里倒水的声音比较欢快_百度知道
哪首英文歌开头有起瓶盖往杯里倒水的声音比较欢快
是一男一女唱的
刚开头有大大切大大
Price Tag - Jessie J,B.o.BOkayCoconut manMoonheadAnd meYou ready?Seems like everybody's got a priceI wonder how they sleep at nightWhen the sale comes firstAnd the truth comes secondJust stop for a minute andSmileWhy is everybody so seriousActing so damn mysteriousYou got shades on your eyesAnd your heels so highThat you can't even have a goodTimeEverybody look to their leftEverybody look to their rightCan you feel that yeahWell pay them with love tonightIt's not about the money, money, moneyWe don't need your money, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world danceForget about the price tagAin't about the ha
ch-ching ch-chingAin't about the yeah
ba-bling ba-blingWanna make the world danceForget about the price缉攻光纪叱慌癸苇含俩 tagWe need to take it back in timeWhen music made us all uniteAnd it wasn't low blows and video hoesAm I the only one getting Tired?Why is everybody so obsessedMoney can't buy us happinessCan we all slow down and enjoy right nowGuarantee we'll be feelin'All rightEverybody look to their leftEverybody look to their rightCan you feel that yeahWell pay them with love tonightIt's not about the money, money, moneyWe don't need your money, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world danceForget about the price tagAin't about the ha
cha-ching cha-chingAin't about the yeah
ba-bling ba-blingWanna make the world danceForget about the price tagYeah, yeahWell, keep the price tagAnd take the cash backJust give me six strings and a half stackAnd you can, can keep the carsLeave me the garageAnd all IYes all I need are keys and guitarsAnd guess what, in 30 seconds I'm leaving to marsYes we leaving across who's undefinable oddsIt's like this man, you can't put a price on the lifeWe do this for the love so we fightAnd sacrifice every nightSo we ain't gon' stumble and fall neverWaiting to see, a sign of sana defeat uh uhSo we gon' keep everyone moving their feetSo bring back the beat and then everyone singIt's not about the money, money, moneyWe don't need your money, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world danceForget about the price tagAin't about the ha
ch-ching ch-chingAint about the yeah
ba-bling ba-blingWanna make the world danceForget about the price tagIt's not about the money, money, moneyWe don't need your money, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world danceForget about the price tagAin't about the ha
ch-ching ch-chingAin't about the yeah ba-bling ba-blingWanna make the world danceForget about the price tagYeah, yeah, oo-oohForget about the price tag
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,是男的唱的,声音有点沙哑,歌挺好听的,只记得开头一句词是:yestday the moon so blue_百度知道
有一首英文歌,是男的唱的,声音有点沙哑,歌挺好听的,只记得开头一句词是:yestday the moon so blue
提问者采纳
坚持自己的理想才是最重要的.还有更多And when it’老头子&老不正经的&quot:MLTR半老的身体却装扮成丘比特的顽皮模样,作为爱的使者.你在那里温暖我的心U came to mend a broken heart.我所有的思绪都飞到了你那里I was wit一颗树上吊死&quot,一辈子唱情歌才是最难的.握着你的手I won’t fear tomorrow.你牵我的手带我回家I’m in love.我已经没有希望和梦想I tried to dull an inner scream but U,那就不要再从鸡蛋里挑骨头了;的后街男孩们也会这样下的决心--那就继续走下去吧.我们一起站在这里We’ll never be alone.我努力压抑内心对你的呼喊Saw me through,Bon Jovi.你来缝补一颗破碎的心U gave my life a brand new start & now.你融化了我这颗铁石的心U take my hand 2 guide me home & now,虽然俗话说酒是老的醇.到处都看到你的面孔As U melt this heart of stone.但你看穿了我Walking on a path of air.你给了我一切And a little bit more.在寒夜里And U sleep by my side.我就不会害怕明天Here were we stand,他们真不知还要多久才能玉成其爱的使命.你成了我生活的意义Living in a world so cold.走在一条空旷的小径上See Ur faces everywhere,但死抓住某个风格不放却会给人以&quot,后部间奏中的电吉他solo和爆发式演唱的氛围控制似乎在80年代末期,如果你也是这样.我坠入爱河U took my heart away.生活在一个寒冷的世界U are there to warm my soul.你带走了我的心When my 之嘲的机会;也由他去吧.当我的整个世界是一片灰暗U gave me everything。唱一天情歌是不难的,至少我为这首歌所感动.你睡在我的身边U become the meaning of my life,但既然已经走上了这条不归路--想来越来越被人嘲讽为&quot.你给了我的生活一个崭新的开始I’m in love.现在我坠入了爱河Holding Ur hand.我们永远不会孤独歌评。但无论怎样,就算白胡子长出来了有人会骂&quot!这首歌标准到再也不能标准的示爱式歌曲的配器合编曲确实太熟悉了,背后忽忽悠悠的提琴,Bryan Adams和Michael Bolton横走江湖的时候已经耳熟能详了U took my heart away-MLTR 你带走我的心(迈克学摇滚)Staring at the moon so blue.对着蓝色的月亮Turning all my thoughts 2 U
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
是 staring the moon so blue ,不是yesterday这首歌是迈克学摇滚的you took my heart away
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌女的唱的。开头是honey...然后又很多Iloveyouso应该是酒吧放的。声音有点浪。_百度知道
求一首英文歌女的唱的。开头是honey...然后又很多Iloveyouso应该是酒吧放的。声音有点浪。
中间有段唱完亲了一下的声音!知道的告诉下谢谢了!另外求推荐几首好听点的DJ歌
提问者采纳
baidu是这个吗:////m?f=ms&rf=idx&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=honey+-+tina+karol&lm=-1" target="_blank">http://mp3?f=ms&rf=idx&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=honey+-+tina+karol&lm=-1 推荐 vzducholodextendedversion selenagomezandthescene-loveyoulikealovesong lmfao-shotsfeat? honey-tinakarol 试听下载 <a href="http
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,开头有“哦 哦”奇怪的声音,是个女的唱的_百度知道
有一首英文歌,开头有“哦 哦”奇怪的声音,是个女的唱的
。,噢噢应比较高,有点怪开头还有叮叮的的声音
我有更好的答案
Nelly的《dilemma Ft Kelly Rowland》嗯,是的,就是这了,很好听的~
我想应该是《dilemma》。。不知道我猜的对不?
其他类似问题