找首歌 高潮是ilove有baby baby dalaladadada

找首歌 高潮是ilove baby dalaladadada_百度知道
找首歌 高潮是ilove baby dalaladadada
dala是中字
是I love you like a love song吧,Selena Gomez的Love you like a love song.
其他类似问题
高潮的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌有句歌词是Iloveyoubaby,andit&squitealright(高潮部分)以前黎明翻唱过的拜托各位大神_百度知道
一首英文歌有句歌词是Iloveyoubaby,andit&squitealright(高潮部分)以前黎明翻唱过的拜托各位大神
挺经典的 有的酒吧也会放 好象叫什么can't什么什么myhead 有人知道告诉我哦谢谢
提问者采纳
canttakemyeyesoffyou
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找首英文歌 第一就是就是高潮 歌词 baby you kown_百度知道
找首英文歌 第一就是就是高潮 歌词 baby you kown
听上去很像是 对着天空说爱你 的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
You don’t know what you mean to me’&quot:NellyI love you and I need youNelly’ I love you’ I doNeed youNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I’m with my BooBoy’ you know I’m crazy over youNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I’m with my BooYou know I’m crazy over youI met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meAnd she got the hots for me’ the finest thing I need to seeBut oh’ no’ no’ she got a man and a son’ ohoh’ but that’s okay‘Cause I wait for my cue and just listen’ play my positionLike a shortstop’ pick up e’rything mami hittin’And in no time I better make this friend mine and that’s for sure‘Cause II never been the type to break up a happy homeBut there’s something ‘bout baby girl’ I just can’t leave her ‘loneSo tell me’ ma’ what’s it gonna beShe said’ &quot:dilemma歌手; come onNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I’m with my BooBoy’ you know I’m crazy over youNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I’m with my BooYou know I’m crazy over youI see a lot in your look and I never say a wordI know how n****s start actin’ trippin’ ’ and hate up all the girlsAnd there’s no way Nelly go for itAin’t no dame’ as you could seeBut II like your steeze’ your style’ your whole demeanorThe way you come through and holler’ and swoop me in his twoseaterNow that’s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya’ don’t you forget itBut it ain’t that easy for you to back up and leave himBut you and me we got ties for different reasonsI respect that and right before I turned to leaveShe said’ &You don’t know what you mean to me’&quot歌曲
m80的feeling u
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首英文歌曲,男生的,很伤感,高潮我记不清了,我记得高潮第一句好像是for you my baby 还是 on my for baby ,是不是这些单词我不知道,我只知道音就是这样的,最后一句歌词是 oh baby 求大神解答啊!找到这首歌5QB 不冲的是王八蛋 或者可以加我
跪求一首英文歌曲,男生的,很伤感,高潮我记不清了,我记得高潮第一句好像是for you my baby 还是 on my for baby ,是不是这些单词我不知道,我只知道音就是这样的,最后一句歌词是 oh baby 求大神解答啊!找到这首歌5QB 不冲的是王八蛋 或者可以加我
不区分大小写匿名
justin bieber -baby
哥们,非常感谢,但是不是这个歌
One For My Baby
不是啊,男声的 等我找到了,发给你 比这首歌好听多了
那个歌我也在追
! 楼主是什么歌
一下了 拜托了
我也还没找到 找了 好久了
我问题的歌词好像不对啊 ,我也不知道歌词到底是什么,那个上学学英文的时候不努力,没办法
楼主,我也在找,歌名发给我可以吗?QQ
我还是没找到哦啊
bressanon,就是这个,我也找好久了。求给加分,谢谢
不对啊,这首歌的旋律我不怎么喜欢,不是这个!那首歌很好听的!
帮我找找歌 刚开始是打架子鼓然后是什么什么流浪什么什么然后是一模一样什么还有我不一样什么什么的谢谢帮我找找行吗
这个真心不会
不好意思啊
加我好友??????
是不是 it will rain
不是啊,谢谢哥们了
我找到了!~ & &gone with the sin-H.i.m
不是啊, 高潮是
baby 忘记了,节奏很快的,不是这个!男的声音很清脆的
单词我不认识,我只知道大概音就是这个
&on my for baby&& 不用谢&&
Whataya Want From Me
不是的,我要是找到了,一定发给你听
qq给我,我帮你,
QQ 给你我怎么帮你啊,我真的忘记怎么唱的了...只记得问问上面写的这些....
哈哈 我也在找 但用酷狗 搜 &2008绝对超强劲爆现场英文版大碟 &第10分钟那首可能是你要找的 &我也不知道名字。。 那歌太赞了 !
你现在找到这首歌没?
没找到,怎么了
是不是有一个节目的颁奖环节的插曲啊
love to be loved by you
是这个,我也是刚找到的,找了好久
你听听是不是这个。
Love to be Loved by you
不是这个 谢谢了
on my for baby 我来回答
wait for you . QQ& 你看看& Q币随便
不对,不是的!& 骗子死
结果,你认真听