求一首好听的英文歌英文歌

求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
com/thttp。.baidu。谢谢了刚发的问题怎么不见了
提问者采纳
She said &t too much changedI see you kept it movin, &quot!, she nodded her head inagreementRemember when I used to walk up and down the cement, but what good is it now: Jay-ZCheck it out, ain'Damn I just stopped to say Hi, you see I kept improving, continued in my own zoneCm wishing on a star to follow where you areI&#39.;t have a pot to piss inNo watches to glisin.., time proved us wrongHad to get our shit together and move it alongHad dreams of being Big niggas, Mickey and MeAl ...展开全文She said &t too much changedI see you kept it movin, &quot!, she nodded her head inagreementRemember when I used to walk up and down the cement, but what good is it now: Jay-ZCheck it out, ain'Damn I just stopped to say Hi, you see I kept improving, continued in my own zoneCm wishing on a star to follow where you areI&#39.;t have a pot to piss inNo watches to glisin.., time proved us wrongHad to get our shit together and move it alongHad dreams of being Big niggas, Mickey and MeAll my niggas is you with me: Gwen DickeyI've ever doneVerse 3;m wishing on a dream to follow what it meansVerse 2: Gwen DickeyI'm wishing on tomorrow praying it will comeAnd I'm wishing on all the loving we&#39, tryin to stay aboveGI was too deep for you from day oneThats why we never had relations, Jig niggasDrivin the hottest cars!,我已经尽力了, and kiss in the back park until it got darkWanted to be like the older fellas, sneak and drink old ChampleDangerous games we played on the third railFiend for the summer breezeHopped out the Lee'mChorus, you can catch me on top now, it&#39. Fresh and Ricky D., each of ya&#39: Gwen DickeyWishing on a star to follow where you areI's ream wishing on tomorrow praying it will comeAnd I&#39: Jay-ZUh huh. Jigga, playin a cutReminesin on days I didn&#39: Gwen DickeyI&#39,只听的这些单词a big star+good bye+little fighting+right now+come on everybody你再找找吧;m wishing on a star to follow where you areI&#39,Mve ever done 我找了半天都没找到. Bye&quot。Cs with hot systemsMissin my homies that passed right in front of my eyesDue to the fast life we told wonderful liesOn how ws the same old thangAm wishing on all the loving we&#39, movin out with our moms and I&#39, another ground-breakin day in the clubSurrounded by my home thoughts, puttin it downWhile the Streets is Watchin.;m wishing on a dream to follow what it meansAnd I wish on all the rainbows that I seeI wish on all the people who really dreamAnd I&#39, playin a clubThrowin a shot down?&m wishing on a dream to follow what it meansAnd I wish on all the rainbows that I seeI wish on all the people who really dreamAnd I'llLet&#39!Cm wishing on a dream to follow what it meansVerse 1, relying on sportsto tam wishing on a star to follow where you areI's Dungraresinto the Hawaiian shorts., We used to play tap-tap for rap tracksRun, catch, no V&#39, Eric, but I cut too muchSo I had a plan B used to rhyme with a brushMy sinners used to back me upLike Doug E: Jay-ZWas interuppted by this chicken that I used to cluck witBack in the days when I was movin much shit, stay hooded downJWhat up chickWishing on a Star由Jay-Z和Gwen Dickey合作翻唱的一首歌收起
T^T我找得没办法了。。
加油,我们一起找!
提问者评价
谢谢你帮助我
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌名字
歌里有一句rō ró rò 好像还有什么朱丽叶啥的一个女生唱的,节奏很欢快的
应该是rou rou rou什么……zhuliye就这样
提问者采纳
s left to do is runyou't goand i saidromeo take me somewhere we can be alonei&#39, little did i knowthat you were romeo, i was begging you please don&#39,如果不是;ll be the prince and i'll never have to be alonei love you and that&#39, but its so realdon&#39, just say yesso i sneak out to the garden to see youwe keep quiet 'm standing there on a balcony in summer airsee the lights, i was a scarlet letterand my daddy said stay away from julietbut you were everything to me, you were throwing pebblesand my daddy said stay away from julietand i was cryt know what to thinkhe fell to the ground and pulled out a ringand saidmarry me juliet you's a love storyt be afraid now we&#39, just say yesll be this princessit&#39, just say yesi got tired of waiting wondering if you were ever coming aroundmy faith in you is betterwhen i met you on the outskirts of townand i saidromeo save me ive been feeling so aloneill keep waiting for you but you never comecause we'll get out of this messit't goand i saidromeo take me somewhere we can be alonei's all i really knowi talked to your dad you'cause you were romeo, begging you please don's a love storybaby,也可以听听;s a love storyll be the princessit&#39, the ball gownssee you make your way through the crowdre dead if they knews a love storybaby, all there&#39, oh&#39, just say yesromeo save me try to tell me how it feelsthis might be stupid boy, escape this town for a little whileoh,挺好的~we were both young when i first saw youi close my eyes and the flashback startsi's left to do is runyou&#39, i don'll pick out a white dressit&#39,下面是她的歌词描述的挺像talor swift的《love story》的, oh, all there&#39,ll be the prince and i&#39, see the party
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
梁山伯与朱丽叶
我听过忘了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌名字
..,只记得一句,声音很干净,很温柔,女生唱的..跪求啊,oh baby you are my.一首英文歌
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
41.56]driver:09, be a dreamer [02;ve got all love for you driver, actor.92]why not something like your old man [01.29]now sing this with me [01.28]luxury cars and bling [01, lawyer or a singer [01:26, be a dreamer [01:03:Athenaoy] [00, lawyer or a singer [02.39]just hold on to the team [00;m singing for you [02:14.99]i know that we all got one thing [00:57:45:31:14:37, fire fighter or a post man [01.13]you can be just the one you wanna be [01;t really matter [01:linwf1987→爱你⑧会变] [by:48:16:51:32:59.95]why not something like your old man [02.26]coz nothing last for ever [00.31]doctor:35:58.06]that&quot.29]i know you could reach the top [01.21]focus on every little thing [01:50:55.00]why not president.37]you never know what life could bring [00:41.51][00.54]i know you could reach the top [00:46, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man.46]why not president.39]why not something like your old man [01.48]but it doesn&quot.84]i hope i could inspire you [02:04, coz i&quot.15]doctor.79]we live for [00;ve got all love for you [02:34.85][00:darin] [al:23:53, fire fighter or a post man [01.82]why not president:10:59.31]we got that one nice dream [00:08:48.44]now i&quot:54;ve got all the love.62]you can be just the one you wanna be [02.21]why not president:39, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, lawyer or a singer why not president:23.77]why not president.48]you can be just the one you wanna be [02.72][00:00.56]make sure that you won&quot, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man:50;ve got all the love:44.63]thats not real life [01.03]now sing this with me [01, fire fighter or a post man [02:15:04, lawyer or a singer [02:24, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man:42:08;t stop [00, actor.47]of this life [01;s what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won&quot.12]driver.26]why not something like your old man [02:36:40.81]you can be just the one you wanna be [01:20, fire fighter or a post man [03.04]we may have different ways to think [01.64]why not something like your old man [03:32, be a dreamer [02:39.87]m here i&quot, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be driver, actor.16]you can be just the one you wanna be [00.71]coz i&quot:18, lawyer or a singer [00.31]you can be just the one you wanna be [02.76]ipolice man, actor, lawyer or a singer [00:44.86]you play for [00:26:06:28, lawyer or a singer [02:12.95]police man.18]you can be just the one you wanna be [02, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won&t really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that&quot:53.19]that we all share together [00:07.88]make sure that you won&m singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i&quot:36.03]be the one that you wanna be [00:55.07]police man.91]you can be just the one you wanna be [03;t stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me we may have different ways to think but it doesn&quot, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be [ti.40]why not president.83]driver, fire fighter or a post man [02.72]you can be just the one you wanna be [03.59]you can be just the one you wanna be [01:21;t stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me t stop [01.73]be the one that you wanna be [01, be a dreamer [01, actor:06, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i&quot, coz i&quot:33;s what does really matter [01, actor.26]you can be just the one you wanna be [00.13]we all caught up in the steam [01:03:b what u wanna b doctor.38]m here i&quot.14][00:17:27, actor:12, be a dreamer [00.54][00:darin-peerless][ar:00:22, actor.72]police man.84]last year i used to dream about this day [02:46peerless - darin歌词 本歌曲真名为:19:29, lawyer or a singer why not president:30.88][00, actor.09]歌曲, be a dreamer [02
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
一直重复。很带感。节奏轻快欢乐。在网上怎么找都找不到无意在车上听到的。对唱部分歌词较少,一直是一个男的主唱....歌曲可能有点年头了.,有一部分出来一个小男孩对唱。感觉那个男的是个黑人--小孩也是黑人
有好听的英文歌曲就顺便推荐一下吧,谢谢
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏5(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
  8,偶然听到了它、Trip Around The World--Alexz Johnson(可作铃声,完美中的完美啊,好听极了、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首、The Saltwater Room--Owl City(最爱的歌手之一;  6;  9;  51,开头很特别、Love You Lately--Daniel Pre Mad--Ne-Yo(尼欧的歌总是那么那么好听!)、Living To Love You--Sarah Connor(歌词催人泪下。本人还是喜欢布莱曼她唱的、When You Believe--Mariah Carey&Whitney Houston(两个天后的合音。)、Down by the Sally Gardens(歌手不明,如果突然失去它;  36.;  3;  60,笑~);  79、1968年奥斯卡获奖片《毕业生》(达斯汀·霍夫曼主演!推荐;  29,都非常棒;  27!>  20、Amarantine--Enya(节奏非常棒的一首天籁;  7,但是爱尔兰的风笛爆好听娓娓的旋律、Before The Down--Jennifer Rush(有点怀旧的感觉、A Fine Frenzy--Almost Lover(后面的才是歌名,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。曲调单纯、When I&#39、Can Anybody Hear Me--Meredith Andrews(嗓音听起来很舒服;  53,爱情.金钱算得了什么呢). <classicriver>很多人都听过的旋律.这样的经典歌曲是无价之宝.相信当你知道这歌曲之后,尤其是这首。)、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯.);  35;  77、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一)、Sexy Love--Ne Yo、classicriver。1,);  48、A Todo Color--魏如萱(西班牙语,无助... 这样的音乐是无价之宝~),都能再现天王的独特魅力)、A Place Nearby--琳恩玛莲(全曲以纯明的钢琴和鼓点贯穿;  69,讲的父亲对女儿的爱的故事,女生版清新说唱风,其成名作)中的主题曲;  58.凯拉!曾经就听过;  32、Give You Hell--The All-American Rejects(可爱的背景音乐,非常舒服的一首小情歌~喜欢啊~),),不会后悔的歌哦~);  65,清新、Need You Now--Lady Antebellum(时下排行榜热门歌曲)、Wonderful Tonight--Baby Face(也是被方大同翻唱的歌)!强力推荐)、Crush--David Archuleta;  55,占据了身边的所有的空间;  11!)、The Little Things--Colbie Caillat、Sitting Down Here--琳恩玛莲(开头就足以让你喜欢的调调~高潮适合作铃声,就不止是幻想与憧憬了,心里就留下一句话、Viva La Vida--Coldplay,经典慢歌~)、We Can Work It Out --Sweetbox!听着它、Take A Bow--Rihanna(听2秒就会爱上的歌手和歌~);  67;  56、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合;  44!),带给你不一样的感觉!巨好听,曲调有点小特别~);  22。感觉风格有点像玛利亚、Burning--Maria Arredondo,曲风相当特别),可作铃声、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌)、The Technicolor Phase--Owl City(《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的主题曲之一);t Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌、I See You--Leona Lewis(就是《阿凡达》的主题曲,) . 它让我感觉到了这世间最珍贵的是亲情。);  73.凯莉(据说非常适合作手机铃声的歌).。);  24、Apologize--Timbaland.), 失去的快乐;  49、As Long As It Takes--Meredith Andrews(很纯的嗓音);  13,刹时间时间和空间好象都凝固了一样:(《Scarborough Fair》是美国六十年代最受大学生欢迎的电影、It'  52,所以有很多英文歌都很好听啊!)、Angle--Sarah Mclachlan(天籁之音~~);!)、Better In Time--Leona Lewis、You Belong With Me--泰勒,都在那一刻漂浮了起来。);  59,诠释了所有经典的定义。个人觉得偶尔听听法语歌也是满有趣的、Time For Miracles--Harald Kloser;  12;  28、My All--玛丽亚:(第一次听这曲子的时候是在初秋的深夜、Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You--Glenn Mediros(被方大同翻唱过;  50。非常喜欢的歌手之一)!开头就已经把气氛带起来了~)、The Best Day--Taylar S--KeAnthong;  34,但个人还是更喜欢她的快歌)、Doesn'  16,昨天才终于被我找到~);  61、Still Crazy In Love--Sarah Connor;  17:这歌怎么这么好听啊、Eversleeping--Xandria(不会让你失望的慢歌),刻骨的伤心;  43!女生手机必备!).斯威夫特(绝棒的);  66;  71!非常非常好听、Realize--Colbie Caillat(科比、Beautiful Boy--Celine Dion(歌手不用介绍;  14;  75、This Is It--迈克尔、When You'23!)、I Stay In Love--玛利亚,那种声音令人放松、Mad--尼欧、Little Bit Better--玛丽亚、Vidas Paralelas--Ximena Sarinana(一首法语歌。笑~),背景音乐也很好听) ,节奏明快;m With You--西城男孩(又一首经典旧歌;  38;t Mean Anything--Alicia Keys(个人钟爱的一首歌,R的嗓音特别吸引人。 ),我们能听到的,曲风清新).以吉他为伴奏.刘易斯,这首非常棒;  21。).,接着的曲调非常的好听,温馨极了;  31,但其实后来会觉得蛮有味道的;  68;  62、Gonna Get It--Alexz Johnson(开头的尖叫够震撼;  33;  2;  18;  70;  30;  25, 曾经的回忆、I Didn&#39,比较喜欢高潮以外的部分;  76。).杰克逊(不知到底是翻唱还是遗作。)我几乎不听中文歌,感觉深藏心底的那份无尽地孤独被慢慢地勾起;  41;  10;t Tryin&#39、Love To Be Loved By You--马克、Day Too Soon--Sia(也是个所有歌几乎都不错的歌手,还有爱和感动;  74;  4;  80、Wait Til You Here From You--Sarah Connor(开头的独白.凯莉~)、Butterfly Fly Away--Miley Cyrus(《乖乖女是大明星》的插曲;  40、Happily Never After--Pussycat Dolls;  54,很欢快的节奏.;  46;  19。真的是、Wait For You--Elliott Yamin(非常非常非常好听的,那肯定好听拉)、A Place Nearby与Unforgivable Sinner--Lene Marlin(挪威创作才女。) ,听了叫人放松、Craigie hill----Cara Dillon(首推这首.特伦茨(歌词和曲调非常感人;  64,可作铃声).凯莉、Scarborough Fair(毕业生),和短暂拥有;  26、I Got You--丽安娜,不管是RAP风还是R&B、You Raise Me Up--Westlife、No Air--约尔丁斯巴克斯(开头足以定风格,非常好听)、Lovebug--Jonas Brothers(高潮非常明快、I Hate Love--Claude Kelly;  15。).,够特别、Who Says--John Mayer(类似乡村风,看过电影再听这个歌,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢,几乎每首都很好听;  39;  57。)、Stupid In Love--Rihanna(开头的鼓点不错、Welcome To My Life--Simple Plan(这首要个人慢慢去体味;<  45;  63、Dilemma--Kelly Rowland(非常非常好听;  47、Just One Last Dance--Sarah Connor(这个经典的不用说吧、I Ain's Amazing--Jem(节奏非常好,不过歌手是男的哟~)、My Love--WestLife(西域成名金曲、Eh Eh(Nothing Eale I Can Say--Lady GaGa(GaGa的新歌、If I Were A Boy--Beyonce(可以做铃声,可以作铃声);  81,经典老歌您好。),几乎她的每一首歌都是那么的特别和好听!高潮部分非常非常适合做铃声,你会觉得好孤独,有点甜美的意味;  78、Buttons--Sia(曲调小特别~)  72;  42;  5,开场就征服了我,我最喜欢的慢歌之一)。有点像m2m的声音、One Fine Wire--Colbie Caillat(高潮曲调的设计有点小俏皮、I Look To You--Whitney Houston;  37:不清楚,可能第一遍会觉得一般般.亚瑞唐多(听这首歌的开头
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌~_百度知道
求一首英文歌~
http,地址戳这里?,15分30秒结束.html 在14分31秒开始.cc/play/.cc/play/,没有歌词根本无法找啊QAQ
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
这就是我们的命运;s no need to complicate 无须再多加思索coz our time is short因为我们的时间不多this&#39,这,我属于你I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror 我已经花了太多太多的时间对着镜子打量自己And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer 来回转身只为能看得更清楚一点My breath fogged up the glass 但我呼出的雾气模糊了镜面 And so I drew a new face and laughed 于是我微笑着在上面画上一个笑脸 I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason我想我说的就是这样了吧 To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons 请丢开心中的杂念(让它)随着季节改变而流逝求采纳为满意回答是jason mraz 的I't所以请不要,我属于你Well open up your mind and see like me 好吧, well open up your mind and see like me 好吧,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m yours一刻也不能再等,要不要跟我一唱一和 A lá peaceful melody 啊,不要,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m sure 一刻也不能再等, i&#39,我属于你I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror 我已经花了太多太多的时间对着镜子打量自己And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer 来回转身只为能看得更清楚一点My breath fogged up the glass 但我呼出的雾气模糊了镜面 And so I drew a new face and laughed 于是我微笑着在上面画上一个笑脸 I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason我想我说的就是这样了吧 To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons 请丢开心中的杂念(让它)随着季节改变而流逝 It’s what we aim to do 这就是我们的目标 Our name is our virtue 我们的名字是上天的恩赐I won’t hesitate no more,我已完全确定 There’s no need to complicate 无须再多加思索 Our time is short 时日无多 This is our fate,你会发现天空是属于你的so please don&#39, I’m yours 这是我们的命运, please don't, please don'm yours 这;m Yours》By
Jason Mraz Well you done done me and you bet I felt it 好吧,享受自由Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love 审视你的内心,敞开心扉像我一样看这个世界Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧, no more 我绝不,我属于你Wt;s this is our fate,敞开心扉像我一样看这个世界Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧,多么安静祥和的旋律It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved 我们拥有爱与被爱的权利So I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,我想你一定知道我已经感受到你所做的一切 I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted 想要冷静的我奈何敌不过你的热情 I fell right through the cracks 这感觉如同蹦极般奇妙 and now I’m trying to get back 而我现在开始尝试着回归现实 Before the cool done run out 在我的冲动尚未冷却之前 I’ll be giving it my bestest 我会拼尽全力(赢得你的心) Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention (我发誓)除非天生异象否则绝不停止 I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some 估计这正是我证明自己的机会吧 I won’t hesitate no more, I’m yours 一刻也不能再等,绝不再犹豫 Is this&#39,不要there&#39,你会发现那里充满了爱 Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me 当音乐响起, no more 我绝不;ll find the sky is yours审视内心,享受自由look into your heart and you'm yours《I&#39
不是的 节奏完全不一样 而且是女的唱的…… 请问,你有点地址吗?
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首英文歌哦哦哦 的文章

随机推荐