一有首英文歌歌,歌名中有境字

我曾经听过一首英文歌,歌名中好像是california,但是找不到了_百度知道
我曾经听过一首英文歌,歌名中好像是california,但是找不到了
California&gt。副歌的末句是“,california”是一个女生唱的,不是Akia &lt
有点午夜伤感的感觉也不是katy perry(california gurls) 。大概07或08年就有了吧。曾经QQ上很多人做空间背景音乐。 更不是加州旅馆= = 节奏算是比较快的吧
提问者采纳
Belinda Carlisle的California蛮午夜伤感的
提问者评价
虽然不是我要找的那首歌,但你给的歌很好听。谢谢。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
应该是katy perry(california gurls)
eagles-hotel california
重庆森林里有这首歌的。
Mates of State - California 这首?
参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首外国歌名有个绒字英文歌_百度知道
一首外国歌名有个绒字英文歌
my life would change foreverTell me that it&#39Met you by surprise I didn't know I caredThere was something special in the airDreams are my realityThe only kind of real fantasyIllusions are a common thingI try to live in dreamsIt seems as it's true feelings that are youI feel something special about youDreams are my realityA wonderous world where I like to beIllusions are a common thingI try to live in dreamsAlthough it's only fantasyDreams are my realityI like to dream of you close to meI dream of loving the nightAnd loving you seems rightPerhaps that's my realityMet you by surprise I didn's meant to beDreams are my realityA different kind of realityI dream of loving in the nightAnd loving seems alright Althoughj it's only fantasyIf you do exist honey don't realizeThat't resistShow me a new way of lovingTell me that to do show me what to doI feel something special about youDreams are my realityThe only kind of realityMay be my foolishness has pastAnd may be now at lastI'll see how a real thing can beDreams are my realityA wonderous world where I like to beI dream of holing you all night and holing you seems rightPerhaps that't realizeThat my life would change foreverSaw you standing thereI didn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语介绍一首英文歌(如歌词、创作背景词曲作者、歌手、感悟等。) 100字左右。英文歌《Lemon tree》或《silent》或《Auld Lang Syne 友谊地久天长 》选一首介绍(歌手、感悟等。) 写在手抄报上不_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语介绍一首英文歌(如歌词、创作背景词曲作者、歌手、感悟等。) 100字左右。英文歌《Lemon tree》或《silent》或《Auld Lang Syne 友谊地久天长 》选一首介绍(歌手、感悟等。) 写在手抄报上不
英语介绍一首英文歌(如歌词、创作背景词曲作者、歌手、感悟等。) 100字左右。英文歌《Lemon tree》或《silent》或《Auld Lang Syne 友谊地久天长 》选一首介绍(歌手、感悟等。) 写在手抄报上不用太复杂,100字左右即可,如果是在百度在线翻的 尽量做些修改,不然病句很多。(最好有翻译汉语。)
"Lemon Tree" is a song by German band Fool's Garden from the album Dish of the Day, which was released as a single in 1995 and became a major international hit in 1996. The single reached number 26 in...
作者:Ed sheeran X (Deluxe Edition)Loving can hurtLoving can hurt sometimesBut it’s the only thing that I’ve knownWhen it gets hardYou know it can get hard...

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首英文歌哦哦哦 的文章

随机推荐