let me kiss you
是王若琳的love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
毛骗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 开头女的唱,没有任何伴奏 (好像是I WANT TO BE A.)然后有个男的唱高潮 什么什么...WITH ME(在这停顿一下) 然后 I WANT TO BE A...谁知道啊
fenger110137
be what you want to be肯定是,你只是记错了开头没伴奏而已/v_show/id_XNTA0NTg5MDQ=.htmlB what u wanna b(Darin Zanyar)doctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bei know that we all got one thingthat we all share togetherwe got that one nice dreamwe live foryou never know what life could bringcoz nothing last for everjust hold on to the teamyou play fori know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with mewe may have different ways to thinkbut it doesn't really matterwe all caught up in the steamof this lifefocus on every little thingthat's what does really matterluxury cars and blingthats not real lifei know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with medoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna belast year i used to dream about this daynow i'm here i'm singing for youi hope i could inspire youcoz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for youdoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna be
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我听过一首特别好听的英文歌曲,里面好像有doctor,那个歌曲叫什么?我同学给我唱的,我英语也不好
逝丶Away54
《B What U Wanna B》听听看是不是 演唱者:Darin Zanyar 国籍:瑞典歌曲名:(B What U Wanna B)歌 词:doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me we may have different ways to think but it doesn't really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that's what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i'm here i'm singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i've got all the love,coz i've got all love for you中文翻译:(参考baidu知道)医生,演员,律师或者歌手.为什么不是总统,做一个有梦想的人 只要你想,你就能做到 警察,消防员还是邮递员 为什么不是像你老人的某些事情 只要你想,你就能做到 医生,演员,律师或者歌手.为什么不是总统,做一个有梦想的人 只要你想,你就能做到 我知道我们得到了我们共同享有的一件事情 我们得到了一个美丽的梦 我们活着为了 你不知道生活会带给我们什么 因为没有什么能够永恒 继续为你的团队努力 我知道你能到达顶点 确定你不会停止 做你想做的事 现在跟我一起唱 我们也许有不同的思维方式 但这没什么 我们一起被生命吸引 注视每一件细小的事 这才是重要的事 豪华的车那不是真正的生活 我知道你能到达顶点 确信你不会停止 做你想做的事 现在跟我一起唱 医生,演员,律师或者歌手,为什么不是总统,做一个有梦想的人 只要你想,你就能做到 警察,消防员还是邮递员 为什么不是像你老人的某些事情 只要你想,你就能做到 去年我一直梦想这么一天 现在我在这为你歌唱 我希望我能感动你 因为我得到所有的爱,因为我得到所有的爱为你.(参考 百度回答者:亲爱的狈)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 老师的手 的文章

随机推荐