何以笙箫默黄晓明baby版那首英文歌叫什么

何以笙箫默里面有一首英文歌是什么?_百度知道
何以笙箫默里面有一首英文歌是什么?
《何以笙箫默》里面有两首英文歌,分别是电视剧版的插曲《The Road Not Taken》和电影版英文主题曲《You Are My Sunshine》。1、电视剧版插曲《The Road Not Taken》由新晋唱作女歌手高姗创作并演唱的歌曲。首次出现在电视剧《何以笙箫默》第十三集结尾女主角在男主角家门口等男主角的时候。原文为美国诗人罗伯特·弗罗斯特的短诗。歌名:The Road Not Taken(未选择的路)演唱:高姗歌词:Two roads diverged in a yellow woodI'd go back and rechoose if I couldBut here I lay now, sick and so confusedWas it a lie or was it all trueSleep now gently my darling love,Don't let my worries trouble youPeople try hard to forgetBut memories always stayNightmares and dreams of long passed thingsTry and chase me away from sleepAll that time I spent in the darkJ I'Everything will be fineNotice all the similaritiesWe go together like the birds and beesJust imagine what all could have happenedEvery one I knew would long be deadWhat really goes on behind closed doorsMakes me secretly cry out loudWithin all these horror storiesLay many times of regretAlways in such a frightened stateTrapped in an imaginary cageLiving life day by dayAI'll come out and playIn a world where everything is upside downI try hard not to lose my mindThings keep getting worse soI tell myself everything will be fineI want to grow up and be a real RebeccaIn the end, it'll work2、电影《何以笙箫默》英文主题曲《You Are My Sunshine》这是中国歌手张靓颖演唱的歌曲,由Jimmie Davis作词作曲,张靓颖担任歌曲制作人。歌词:You are my sunshinemy only sunshineYou make me happywhen skies are grayYou'll never know dearhow much I love youPlease don't takemy sunshine awayThe other night dearas I lay sleepingI dreamed I held youin my armWhen I awoke dearI was mistakenSo I hung my head and criedYou are my sunshinemy only sunshineYou make me happywhen skies are grayYou'll never know dearhow much I love youPlease don't takemy sunshine awaySo Please don't takemy sunshine awayYou are my sunshine
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
张杰的《my
sunshine》或者是高珊的《The Road not taken》希望能都帮到你,谢谢!
提问者评价
何以笙箫默的相关知识
其他1条回答
The Road not taken
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁何以笙箫默第13集中的那首英文歌叫啥_百度知道
何以笙箫默第13集中的那首英文歌叫啥
何以笙箫默插曲(The Road Not Taken) - 高姗作词:高姗作曲:高姗演唱:高姗歌词:Two roads diverged in a yellow woodI&d go back and rechoose if I couldBut here I lay now, sick and so confusedWas it a lie or was it all trueSleep now gently my darling love,Don&t let my worries trouble youPeople try hard to forgetBut memories always stayNightmares and dreams of long passed thingsTry and chase me away from sleepAll that time I spent in the darkJ I&Everything will be fineNotice all the similaritiesWe go together like the birds and beesJust imagine what all could have happenedEvery one I knew would long be deadWhat really goes on behind closed doorsMakes me secretly cry out loudWithin all these horror storiesLay many times of regretAlways in such a frightened stateTrapped in an imaginary cageLiving life day by dayAI&ll come out and playIn a world where everything is upside down I try hard not to lose my mindThings keep getting worse so I tell myself everything will be fineI want to grow up and be a real bad copIn the end, it&ll work
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
何以笙箫默的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
大家还关注《何以笙箫默》电影版“何以琛”黄晓明遭钟汉良秒杀
来源: &&作者:&&&&责任编辑:金玉洁&&
速度50秒60秒70秒提示:按键盘 ← → 键可以翻页
内容提要:
  近日,电影版《何以笙箫默》在上海热拍,多名网友发布片场照,主演黄晓明、杨幂的造型随之曝光。在一组照片中,黄晓明与杨幂是风衣、牛仔裤加白球鞋的休闲装扮,而在另一组照片中,两人则是黑色正装的成熟造型。
&&相关阅读
“食”尚美丽
免责声明:
  如果我们的内容侵犯了您的版权,请联系我们,我们将在一个工作日内删除此内容,感谢。
  内容合作、活动参与或其它形式合作请联系未来网文体中心。
  电话:010-
  邮箱:
  更多精彩请关注未来网何以笙箫默黄晓明版那首英文歌叫什么_百度知道
何以笙箫默黄晓明版那首英文歌叫什么
We don't need no troubleForgive her if she comes off meanYou can tell by these masks and guns we can rob you clean(Sorry bout that)We gotta a kid in the car and money don't grow on treesThough this gun ain't even loadedPut your hands where my eyes can't seeSometimes you got to do what you got to doSometimes you gotta bend a couple golden rulesScheming ain't dreaming but beggers can't afford to chooseAnd baby needs new shoesBaby needs aha, baby needs ahaBaby needs aha, baby needs new shoesThis getaway wagon has a stroller in the way back seatBaby on board gives away our familyYes it doesRemember why we're doin whatwe're doin when you feel real badIt was either this or taking moneyfrom your mom and dad(... that little girl)Sometimes you got to do what you got to doSometimes you gotta bend a couple golden rulesScheming ain't dreaming but beggers can't afford to chooseAnd baby needs new shoesBaby needs aha, baby needs ahaBaby needs aha, baby needs new shoesTake back the money in the morningYea, I swear I was only gonna borrowLord knows we've all been left a time or twoAin't that true?You got to do what you got to doSometimes you gotta bend a couple golden rulesScheming ain't dreamingDreaming never got us throughYou got to do what you got to doSometimes you gotta bend a couple golden rulesScheming ain't dreaming but beggers can'tafford to choose And baby needs new shoesBaby needs aha, baby needs ahaThese new shoesBaby needs aha, baby needs ahaSometimes we gotta do what we gotta doWell, I'm sorry bout thatBut I needed some cashYou can't blame us for trying, no noAnd baby needs new shoes
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
何以笙箫默的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 何以笙箫默黄晓明baby 的文章

随机推荐