登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!求几首好听的英文歌曲,帮帮忙。_百度知道
求几首好听的英文歌曲,帮帮忙。
这次公告牌maroon5拿了三个奖项 他们的歌都很不错payphone 这首拿了奖 节奏感没有Moves Like Jagger那么强然后说唱的那个女生 Nicki Minaj和maroon5 也有合作 节奏感很强的歌有Super Bass(Clean Version)
公告牌入围歌Starships 个人觉得比上一首好听 ...展开全文这次公告牌maroon5拿了三个奖项 他们的歌都很不错payphone 这首拿了奖 节奏感没有Moves Like Jagger那么强然后说唱的那个女生 Nicki Minaj和maroon5 也有合作 节奏感很强的歌有Super Bass(Clean Version)
公告牌入围歌Starships 个人觉得比上一首好听然后 pitbull 也是相当不错的选择Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Y)
夜店经常放这个歌back in timeLMFAO这次也拿奖了Party Rock Anthem
夜店必放歌 同时也是拿奖的歌Sexy and I Know It Flo Rida的Good FeelingWild OnesVarious Artists的TroublemakerThe Wanted的Glad you game
这个歌鼓点很强 Jennifer Lopez的dance again
有pitbull在里面客串了一段还有亚瑟小子 usher的Scream收起
网友推荐的&求经典英文歌!
472311人推荐
403317人推荐
370477人推荐
322792人推荐
279441人推荐
260500人推荐
255219人推荐
253958人推荐
246653人推荐
225901人推荐
195934人推荐
179613人推荐
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
s&mrihanna
don't stop the musicrihanna
only girlbritney spears
till the world ends
i wanna go britney spears
hold it against metaio cruz
break your hearttaio cruz
dynamitetaio cruz
highertaio cruz
hangover feat flo ridataio cruz
take me backtaio cruz
troublemakertaio cruz
there she goestaio cruz
make it last forevertaio cruz
excitedsean kingston
wake the neighborsnicki minaj
starshipsmaroon 5
moves like jagger
不够再问我。我再帮你找
都是我听了好久的。
什么类型的leona lewis - better in timerihanna - we found loveone direction - what makes you beautifulnewton faulkner - all i got
没什么具体要求吗?那就各种类型随便讲点咯、都是些经典的、希望能帮到你 :
《Mad》--Ne-Yo
《What If》--Nina Girado
《Will Never Know》--Marcos Hernandez
《Fairy Tale》-- toni braxton
《B-e-a-utiful》--Megan Nicole
《No Promises》--Shayne Ward
《Without You》--Alyssa Reid
《love story》--taylor swift
《negative things》--negative
《The Tower》--Vienna Teng
《Stay here Forever》--Jewel
《Every Moment Of My Life》--Sarah Connor
《love is color blind》--Sarah Connor
《I'm Gonna Getcha Good》--Shania Twain
《Bruises》--Chairlift
《From Sarah with Love》--Sarah Connor
《Choices》--钢琴 说唱
《Lucky》--Jason Mraz
《A Place Nearby》--Lene Marli...
Adele - Someone Like You、Rolling in the deep 不用说啦,全球都在唱
Colbie Caillat - Begin Again (泰勒有首叫这名字,这首比较好听)、Fallin For You、 I Do、Realize(超好听)
小美女泰勒很多很好听的
西城男孩的My love、you raise me up等等
Irma - I Know(黑人小男孩)
Lady Antebellum - I Need You Now、Just A Kiss这个组合唱的歌好听
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger、One More Night、Payphone(骚当的声线会起鸡皮疙瘩的)
One Direction - Apologize、What Make You Beautiful(很难相信这是同一个组合唱的,完全不同的曲风)
Coldplay-Viva la vida(西城男孩也唱过,还是舞台现场版的,貌似优酷上有)
Shayne Ward - Breathless(比较抒情,泰勒也有)
Carly Rae Jepsen(唱Call m...
because of you just one last dance god is girlmy heart will go onRight here wating
都比较经典 而且个人喜欢
听一下Kristinia debarge的吧。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下载到手机:
热门搜索:Take Me Back 歌词_百度知道
Take Me Back 歌词
歌名:《Take Me Back》歌手:Taio Cruz发行时间:所属专辑:《Rokstarr》流派:流行
发行公司:环球唱片歌词:Coz i cant live without ya oh oh oh(girl i cant live without ya oh oh oh oh!)Cloud nine stridesCoz i cant live without ya oh oh oh (i need you back in my zone)Coz i cant live without ya oh oh oh (cos i actually feel i cant cope on my own )Like im the one try meTheres me thinking im moving slylyYour friend was out there with both eyes on meNow i feel wrong cos you caught meI can make it up to you trust meIf ya said no i would deal with thatIm hoping youd take me backIm sorry i misleaded you pretty ladyIm sorry i mistreated you pretty ladyIm sorry that i hurt you pretty ladyAll i need to know isCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCoz i cant live without ya oh oh oh(girl i cant live without ya oh oh oh oh!)Look i know you got played and thatAnd its only right u aint feeling let alon rating thatBut babe its a fact u on with the latest mapI had to live by that i spend night in your bredrins flatAnd i know that the thought alone is ill left theNext taste in your mouths like ya drinks gone flatdone me wrong like that nah i can never do that thats badIf ya say no i would deal with thatIm hoping you would take me backIm sorry i misleaded you pretty ladyIm sorry i mistreated you pretty ladyIm sorry that i hurt you pretty ladyAll i need to know isCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCoz i cant live without ya oh oh oh(girl i cant live without ya oh oh oh oh!)I need you back in my zone (girl i cant live without ya)Cos i actaully feel a cant cope on my own (girl i cant live without ya)Ive played away ive grownNow i need you back in my zoneCos im sitin at home aloneAnd i need to knowIm sorry i misleaded you pretty ladyIm sorry i mistreated you pretty ladyIm sorry that i hurt you pretty ladyAll i need to know isCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCan u take me backCoz i cant live without ya oh oh oh (I need you back in my zone )Girl i cant live without ya oh oh oh oh! (cos i actaully feel a cant cope on my own)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
m sorry I misleaded you pretty ladyI'm sorry I mistreated you pretty ladyI'm hoping youd take me backI&#39, pleaseI'm sorry that I hurt you pretty lady(all I need to know is)Can you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCause I can’t live without you (oh oh oh)(Girl I cant live without ya oh oh oh oh)t live without ya oh oh oh oh)How you put females on a hot boy stylieLike i'm sorry I mistreated you pretty ladyI&#39.m sorry I misleaded you pretty ladyI&#39:Bryan Adams专辑;t live without you (oh oh oh)(Girl I cant live without ya oh oh oh oh)Look, I know you got played and thatand it'm hoping you would take me back歌曲名;m sorry I misleaded you pretty ladyI&#39:Take Me Back歌手;m sorry that i hurt you pretty lady(all I need to know is)Can you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCause I can’t live without you (oh oh oh)(Girl I cant live without ya oh oh oh oh)I need you back in my zoneCause I actually feel a cant cope on my ownI&#39:Cuts Like A KnifeTinchy Stryder - Take Me Back (Featuring Taio Cruz)Cause I can'm sorry I mistreated you pretty ladyI&#39://s me thinking im moving slylyyour friend was out there with both eyes on menow i feel wrong cos you caught mei can make it up to you trust meif ya said no i would deal with thatI&#39.baidu://m sorry that i hurt you pretty lady(all I need to know is)Can you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCan you take me backCause I can&#39
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!