蹦蹦蹦蹦 lovelove love iloveyoubaby是什么歌歌?~

有一首英文歌开头是唱I love you and i need you是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌开头是唱I love you and i need you是什么歌
嘿嘿我英语很烂的,节奏是那种很轻快的有鼓点声的:now my duo no i do貌似是这么唱的啊今天在路上听到一首英文歌开头是唱I love you and i need you。一个女的唱的,应该是上过美国Billboard音乐榜的歌。我记得大概在1年多前听到过这歌,不一定是这个内容,前奏唱完后开唱第一句是
提问者采纳
love you. neeeeed you - butNo matter what Imon girl)And it&#39, there&#39, I see you swinging rightNo matter what I do, oh no., all I think about is youEven when I't leave aloneSo tell me ma what'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, and I;s something bout baby girl I just can&#39歌曲, you still shaking rightDown South., all I think about is youEven when I's fo&#39, you still shaking rightWest coast, y'm crazy over youI met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meAnd uhh.:Dilemma歌手, I see you swing it rightEast coast.;s it gonna be....Es no way-ayy-hey.I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne, wait for mym with my boo, I know you walking rightMidwest, she gotta a manAs okayCause I, I know you shaking rightDown South, play my positionLs gangstah-ah- fight overNo day-hey-ame, all I think about is youEast coast? She saidYou don&#39., you and dirty got ties for different reasonsI respect that and right before I turn to leave, I never been the type to. need youNelly I. as you can seeBut I, doh&#39.. don&#39. (no time) I, yeahh-s for sureCause I. and that'll.;shoYou can always count on my loveForeveeeeer more, your style, causeMidwest. it&#39:I. (c&#39, she saidSing it for me KNelly I, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seenBut oh no.., I do, I knknow I's more than you&#39, I know you bouncing rightWest coast.;t you forget itBut uh. love you, Nelly gon&#39, it ain&#39.. love you..And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-rything mami hittinAnd in no time. ever knowBut, pick up e&#39, Know you know I&#39, It that easy for you to pack and leave himBut uh, break up a happy homeBut uh, your whole demeanorThe way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seaterNow that'm with my boo, It know what you mean to meI see a lot and you look and I never say a wordI know how niggaz start acting tripping out here about they girlsAnd there&#39, but that&#39:Nelly&Kelly歌词
提问者评价
没错就是这首歌,谢谢啊
相关专业回答
Bigbang - Baby Baby
作词:EMI K. Lynn:LOTUS
作曲:PERRY BORJA・G-DRAGON・BRAVE BROVAS
bass…yes!bigbang is back most definitely incredible (hey move)b to the i to
the g (bang bang) x3about love
i don't wanna be with out you girl(got me slowly dying)
I don't wanna lose you
where did we go wrong m...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
有首歌叫i need you vs i need you不管是不是的你都听听这首歌吧,挺好听的,没准还是你想找的呢鼓点很强哈
歌曲题目是:beautiful love 是首爵士 你去QQ音乐那可以听到~~酷狗那也可以都有不同歌手唱的
是michael jackson 的i need you 吗
I NEED YOU
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
白雅言的《爱情学概论》,很好听哦
一样的坚强 李宇春
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'I love you baby
I need you baby 歌曲名是什么?
I love you baby
I need you baby 歌曲名是什么?
08-11-07 &
jennifer lopez - baby i love youboy, i never knew i could feelthe way i felt, when i felt the wayyou were feeling me babyi'm so out of control, yeaheverytime you look my wayi realize more and morehow much i adorethose pretty eyes of yoursi'm helpless babywhat i want to know isare you willing to trycan you love me for a lifetimein just one nightoohbaby i love you ( love you )baby i need you ( need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you, babe )can't be without you ( be without you )baby i love you ( yeah )baby i need you ( need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you, babe )can't be without youblessed and cursed on the same daythe day that i first felt the power of you inside of mesuch a strong feelingthere comes a time in everyone's lifewhen you know and everyone around you knowsthat everything is changedyou're not the sameit's a new daywhat i wanna know isare you willing to trythere's gotta be more meaning to thisthan what meets the eyebaby i love you ( baby, i need you )baby i need you ( gotta have you, baby )i gotta have you ( can't be without you )can't be without you ( baby, i love you )baby i love you ( yeah, yeah )baby i need you ( i gotta have you )i gotta have you ( yeah, yeah )can't be without youooh, i love the way you kiss mebaby please, i'm about to lose my mindooh, talk to me'cause i'm beggin' for you andi'm down on my kneesbaby i know you're the one that i needbaby i love you..you know i need you..gotta have you..can't be without you..baby i love you..you know i need you..gotta have you..can't be without you..baby i love you ( love you )baby i need you ( i need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you, babe )can't be without you ( baby, i love you )baby i love you ( ooh )baby i need youi gotta have youcan't be without youbaby i love youbaby i need youi gotta have youcan't be without youbaby i love youbaby i need youi gotta have you
请登录后再发表评论!
歌曲名是:can't take my eyes off you
you'er just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you you'd be like heaven to touch i wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and i thank god i'm alive you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you pardon the way that i stare there's nothing else to compare the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak but if you feel like i feel please let me know that it's real you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay and let me love you,baby,let me love you... i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay oh pretty baby,trust in me when i say:oh pretty baby...
请登录后再发表评论!歌词里有 you know I love you so 是什么歌?(男歌手)_百度知道
歌词里有 you know I love you so 是什么歌?(男歌手)
coldplayL look how they shine for you And everything you do Yeah, they were all yellow I I wrote a song for you And all the things you do And it was called yellow So then I took my turn Oh what a thing to have done And it was all yellow Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones Turn into something beautiful D'you know? You know I love you so You know I love you so I I jumped across for you Oh what a thing to do 'Cos you were all yellow I I drew a line for you Oh what a thing to do And it was all yellow And your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones Turn into something beautiful D'you know? For you I bleed myself dry For you I bleed myself dry It's true Look how they shine for you Look how they shine for you Look how they shine for? Look how they shine for you Look how they shine for you Look how they shine Look at the starsLook how they shine for you And all the things that you do
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词中“如果说love love love大声说love love love”是什么歌?_百度知道
歌词中“如果说love love love大声说love love love”是什么歌?
歌曲:love love love歌手:f.i.r. 专辑:无限 闭上了眼睛勇敢的前进没有时间害羞也许你不懂就是没把握但请别怕心动因为爱有一种你猜不透的温柔相信我靠紧我别问为什么幸福一靠近阴天就放晴跟我一起遨游一个不小心雀跃的心情已经洋溢心头因为爱就是你可以任性的理由相信我靠紧我那就这么做跟我说love love love 大声说love love love有一天这世界会为我改变跟我说love love love love love love紧我住我的双手勇敢的say iti love you这世界寂寞太多别吝啬一句问候是谁说制造浪漫是种罪过看着我不用多说什么有你最懂我love love love love just be with youlove love love love yes i love youlove love love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 iloveyoubaby是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐