是papazazzi吗?还是my bloody valentine?
不是的 是一首欢快的歌
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,女声唱的,歌词有lalala lonely的_百度知道
有一首英文歌,女声唱的,歌词有lalala lonely的
还有什么lonely heart的,其它歌词忘记了。速度比憨穿封费莩渡凤杀脯辑较快但是比较抒情。那句lalala lonely的旋律是#1 23 - 4 4 42 2 23 3 31 1 1 2 2 2 7 2 71 。
女声是很软的高音。
提问者采纳
孝琳(Sistar) - Lonely 或者loving you。
提问者评价
谢谢,原来不是英文歌,怪不得听不出来……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
sistar - Lonely
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌歌词有lalala节奏感非常强_百度知道
I will always be by your sideYou don't have to worry 'cause IPromise I will be there to love youThe rest of our livesShow you what forever can beI swear I'll never leaveGirl I promise you thenWe will always be..When I wake up in the morningI see your pretty faceIt's time to open up the window'cause it's a sunny day.Pick your head up off the pillowLet the wind blow through your headThere the sunlight on your skin I see your glowings everywhere..I will always be by your sideYou don't have to worry 'cause IPromise I will be there to love youThe rest of our livesShow you what forever can beI swear I'll never leaveGirl I promise you thenWe will always be..Girl forget about your worriesTell me how you feel?No ' no need to hurryJust let time stand still.We can close our eyes and let's pretend thatNo one else exists'cause I worry, doesn't matter I just wanna feel your kiss..I will always be by your sideYou don't have to worry 'cause IPromise I will be there to love youThe rest of our livesShow you what forever can beI swear I'll never leaveGirl I promise you thenWe will always be..You're the diamond in the skyGirl you make me feel so highAnd I can't believe you're mine, you're mine.So when God will let you knowThat I'll never let you goGet some promise in my heart..I will always be by your sideYou don't have to worry 'cause IPromise I will be there to love youThe rest of our livesShow you what forever can beI swear I'll never leaveGirl I promise you thenWe will always be..Girl I promise you that we will always be..Splendidyang
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 一句歌词是lalala come on_百度知道
求一首英文歌 一句歌词是lalala come on
提问者采纳
S&M - Rihanna
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!