歌名带有hum的歌曲,是首儿童英文歌曲大全,

[05-19]都来贴一首自己最喜欢的英文歌 要有歌词哦_【外语乐园】_厦门小鱼社区_厦门小鱼网
查看完整版本: [--
&Pages: ( 2 total )
Colby只有19岁的小才子,年纪轻轻就已经成为R&B天皇Akon的秘密武器了,可以看出Akon有多么重视他。Colby Odonis的声音很柔和,唱起R&B来很纯正的感觉。这首歌也因为Akon独特嗓音的和声而更加的有味道,歌曲后半部有一段Akon的说唱让歌曲更加出彩!&这首歌来自酷我歌单推荐. what you gotColby Odonis&Akon Colby O'DonisAkon -Oooh Oooh Oooh OoohOooh Oooh Oooh OoohI peeped you on the phonejust showing off ya stonesand noticed that that pinky ring is bright enough babyI know you're not alonebut I could just be wrongthe way them fellas hounding ya sizing you up babyAnd I like the way you take advantage ofevery man ya love (I see ya)and I know ya game girlbut I don't mind if you come and play with usjust don't talk too much (I see ya)ya so cute you don't have to say a wordSee all those guys wanna come treat you rightcause you're sweeter than apple pieeverything that you want you gotgirl you know that you need to stopmost beautiful thing in sightalways taking all the spotlightalways in the club looking hotgirl you know that you need to stopAlways talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Girl ya know that you need to stop (Ya)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Girl ya know that you need to stop (Ya)Girl I can tell ya want something to lovethats why you hold on to everything that pass you bycan't resist girl and I can't lieor tell if you are here for meor everybody watching you shake from left to rightthe way you move got me hypnotizedthe way you take advantage ofevery man ya love (I see ya)and I know your game girlbut I don't mind if you come and play with usjust don't talk to much (I see ya)you're so cute you don't have to say a wordSee all those guys wanna come treat you rightcause you're sweeter than apple pieeverything that you want you gotgirl you know that you need to stopmost beautiful thing in sightalways taking all the spotlightalways in the club looking hotgirl you know that you need to stopAlways talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Girl ya know that you need to stop (Ya)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Girl ya know that you need to stop (Ya)Can't keep my eyes away from yougirl when ya get on the floor and do what you doand everybody wanna come back tothat body the kind that remind me something like youcause you're that type to drive a man crazywill snatch him away from his ladyno matter how hard the man hold backhe'll end up calling you babyand they never really know what to doonce you expose that thing you doyou had em crawling on hands and kneesand ya find a way to get em out that cheeseand while ya thinking you're the only dudeshe's off in the mall living off of youletting everybody know she got youand now you feel like a foolSee all those guys wanna come treat you rightcause you're sweeter than apple pieeverything that you want you gotgirl you know that you need to stopmost beautiful thing in sightalways taking all the spotlightalways in the club looking hotgirl you know that you need to stopAlways talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Girl ya know that you need to stop (Ya)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Always talking bout what you got,(Hey)Girl ya know that you need to stop(Ya)
这首被50多种语言翻唱过的经典歌曲,曾掀起锐不可挡的欧式舞曲风潮。Marie Serneholt,瑞典著名组合The A-Teens的成员,A-TEENS(阿巴少年组),自98年成立以来,不到两年便一飞冲天获得多项国际性奖项、专辑全球热卖的畅销成绩和与超级男孩、布兰妮共同展开的美国巡回演出,使他们成为风靡欧洲的当红青少年偶像团体。The Boy I Used to Know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Marie Serneholt we used to be so closenot one of thoseshallow relationshipsthat comes and goeswe were the bestnot like the restall my girlfriends used to tell me i was blessedso tell me what happendwhere did we... ha ha haso tell me where did we go wrongyou used to touch megive me that looktell me those wordsthat made me think that love was foreveryou used to kiss megive it to menever held back on the good stufftell me where, where did he gothe boy i used to knowwe used to be as onesecond to nonei thought the story of our liveshad just begunyou were so coolnobody's fooli thought that you were the exception to the ruleso tell me what happendwhere did we... ha ha haso tell me where did we go wrongyou used to touch megive me that looktell me those wordsthat made me think that love was foreveryou used to kiss megive it to menever held back on the good stufftell me where, where did he gothe boy i used to knowgot a tatoo with my namethe boy i used to knowi know he'll never be the samethe boy i used to knowi know that life goes onbut where, where did he go...na na, na na na, na na nayou used to touch megive me that looktell me those wordsthat made me think that love was foreveryou used to kiss megive it to menever held back on the good stufftell me where, where did he goyou used to touch megive me that looktell me those wordsthat made me think that love was foreveryou used to kiss megive it to menever held back on the good stufftell me where, where did he gothe boy i used to know
粉红佳人(Pink),是美国一位著名女歌手,她曾经为《红磨坊》、《霹雳娇娃2》等影片演唱主题曲, 是一个常有着惊世装扮,性感劲酷的新世代辣妹,虽然年纪轻轻,但已被媒体赞誉为“下一个麦当娜”。 自信、率真、直言不讳的Pink就是这样一个中气十足的女生。 她以自己重节奏Hip-Hop舞曲风格和桀骜不驯的性格深受美国青少年喜爱。 Pink艺名的来历 Pink7岁时她因在夏令营中被顽皮的男孩当众扯下裤子并大喊“看呐!她变成粉红色啦!”&而从此得到了“Pink”这个绰号。 以上简介来自度娘~ 其实她的人跟Pink这个单词实在很难联想到一块儿. 听她的歌就像是在吃川味十足的麻辣火锅. 偶尔还带鸳鸯锅底的. 就像这首歌 So What 那又怎么样 就透露了个性女人tough的外表下一颗柔弱的小心灵 仔细体会歌词不难发现这一点 So What &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Pink Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na I guess i just lost my husband I don't know where he went So i'm gonna drink my money I'm not gonna pay his rent (Nope) I got a brand new attitude And i'm gonna wear it tonight I wanna get in trouble I wanna start a fight Na Na Na Na Na Na Na I wanna start a fight Na Na Na Na Na Na Na I wanna start a fight So so what I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't need you And guess what I'm having more fun And now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright I'm just fine And you're a tool So so what I am a rockstar I got my rock moves And i don't want you tonight Uh check my flow uh The waiter just checked my table And gave to Jessica Simp- Shit! I guess i'll go sit with drum boy At least he'll know how to hit What if this song's on the radio Then somebody's gonna die I'm gonna get in trouble My ex will start a fight Na Na Na Na Na Na Na He's gonna start a fight Na Na Na Na Na Na Na We're all gonna get in a fight! So so what I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't need you And guess what I'm having more fun And now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright I'm just fine And you're a tool So so what I am a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't want you tonight You weren't there You never were You want it all But that's not fair I gave you life I gave my all You weren't there You let me fall So so what I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't need you And guess what I'm having more fun And now that we're done (we're done) I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright(I'm alright) I'm just fine (I'm just fine) And you're a tool So so what I am a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't want you tonight No No No No I Don't want you tonight You weren't fair I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright I'm just fine And you're a tool So so what I am a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't want you tonight Ba da da da da da
今天贴Shania Twain的歌 有一段时间她在American Idol客串评委super hot的一位美丽女歌手 比较喜欢她这首Any man of mine 唱出了大女人的confidence和Elegance唱出了无数女人在恋爱中的心声 & This is what a woman wants.以下资料来自度娘~加拿大著名歌星Shania Twain(仙妮亚·唐恩)是当今乡村流行乐坛绝对的实力派天后,她是继之后商业上最为成功的乡村歌手,连续几张专辑销量过千万。她赢得了多项乡村音乐奖,以及五项大奖,是乡村音乐界当仁不让的一姐。她的第三张原创专辑Come on Over,在美国销量超过2000万张,在世界销量估计3600万张,是除《the bodyguard》外(有时该专辑也被视为电影原声带)是美国与世界音乐史上女歌手销售最高专辑。Any Man of Mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Shania TwainAny man of mine better be proud of me& Even when I'm ugly he still better love meAnd I can be late for a date that's fineBut he better be on timeAny man of mine say it fits just rightWhen last year s dress is just a little too tightAnd anything I do or say better be okayWhen I have a bad hair dayAnd if I change my mindA million timesI wanna hear him sayYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I like it that wayAny man of mine better walk the lineBetter show me a teasin squeezin pleasin kinda timeI need a man who knows how the story goesHe's gotta be a heartbeatin finetreatin breathtakin earthquakin kindAny man of mineWell any man of mine better disagreeWhen I say another woman's lookin better than meAnd when I cook him dinner and I burn it blackHe better say mmmm I like it like that yeahAnd if I changed my mindA million timesI wanna hear him sayYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I like it that wayAny man of mine better walk the lineBetter show me a teasin squeezin pleasin kinda timeI need a man who knows how the story goesHe's gotta be a heartbeatin fine treatin breathtakin earthquakin kindAny man of mineLet me hear you say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I like it that wayAny man of mine better walk the lineBetter show me a teasin squeezin pleasin kinda timeI need a man who knows how the story goesHe's gotta be a heartbeatin fine treatin Breathtakin earthquakin kindAny man of mineYou gotta shimmy shakeMake the earth quakeKick turn stomp stomp then you jumpHeel to toe Do Si DoTil your boots wanna breakTil your feet and your back acheKeep it movin til you just can't take anymoreCome on everybody on the floorA-one two a-three fourHup two humThis is what a woman wants
这首歌相当经典 有一段时间我曾经疯狂迷恋过这首歌 如果你听Shania的歌 这首一定要听 如果不知道她是谁 也要听这首歌& 很适合婚礼播放哦 歌词很深情 From this Moment &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Shania Twain from this moment i have been blessed I&live only for your happiness and for your love I'd give my last breath from this moment on I'd give my hand to you with all my heart I&can't wait to love my life with you I can't wait to start You and I will never be apart my dreams came true because of you from this moment as long as I live I&will love you I&promise you this there is nothing&I wouldn't give from this moment on You're the reason I believe in love And you're the answer to my prayers from up above all we need is just the two of us my dreams came true because of you from this moment as long as i live I&will love you I&promise you this there is nothing&I wouldn't give from this moment on I&will love you as long as&I live from this moment on from this moment on I do swear that I'll always be there I'd gibe anything and everthing and i will always care through weakness and strength happiness annd sorrow for better for worse I&will love you with every beat of my heart from this moment life has begin from this moment you are the one right beside you is where i belong from this moment on
Darin Zanyar, 瑞典歌坛新秀, 87年的小后生. 这首歌成名于2004年. 也流行了很多年.Be What You Wanna Be 估计像很多青少年歌曲一样inspire了很多人去追求自己的梦想成为自己想成为的那个人 如果喜欢这首歌 可以去看他的MV 一群人边唱边跳很动感 很年轻Be What You Wanna Be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Darin ZanyarDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna beI know that we all got one thingThat we all share togetherWe got that one nice dream& we live forYou never know what life could bringCause nothing last foreverJust hold on to the teamYou play forI&know you could reach the topMake sure that you won't stopBe the one that you wanna beNow sing this with meDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beWe may have different ways to thinkBut it doesn't really matterWe all caught up in the steam&& of this lifeFocus on every little thingThat's what does really matterLuxury cars and blingThats not real lifeI&know you could reach the topMake sure that you won't stopBe the one that you wanna beNow sing this with meDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beLast year&I used to dream about this dayNow I'm here I'm singing for youI&hope&I could inspire youCoz I've got all the love coz I've got all love for youDoctor actor lawyer or a singerWhy not president be a dreamerYou can be just the one you wanna bePolice man fire fighter or a post manWhy not something like your old manYou can be just the one you wanna beREPEAT
Elton John 英国国宝Elton John 1976年超级抒情经典作品歌词 Blue翻唱的版本赋予了这首歌新鲜的血液 加入了流行的元素 Kenny G.的版本配乐中有萨克斯 听着很悠扬很忧伤&&曾经听过一个amazing的版本 找不到了 这首歌之所以流行了这么多年 被如此众多的歌手翻唱过 还是有它的原因的 Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Kenny G.What have I got to do to make you love meWhat have I got to do to make you careWhat do I do when lightning strikes meAnd I wake to find that you're not thereWhat have I got to do to make you want meWhat have I got to do to be heardWhat do I say when it's all overAnd sorry seems to be the hardest wordSad so sadIt's a sad sad situationAnd it's getting more and more absurdIt's sad so sadWhy can't we talk it overOh it seems to meThat sorry seems to be the hardest wordWhat have I got to do to make you want meWhat have I got to do to be heardWhat do I say when it's all overAnd sorry seems to be the hardest wordIt's sad so sadIt's a sad sad situationAnd it's getting more and more absurdIt's sad so sadWhy can't we talk it overOh it seems to meThat sorry seems to be the hardest wordWhat do I do to make you love meWhat have I got to do to be heardWhat do I do when lightning strikes meWhat have I got to doWhat have I got to doWhen sorry seems to be the hardest word
La Isla Bonita是 西班牙语 风光秀丽的小岛 是麦当娜的一首老歌 歌曲充满西班牙风情 听着这首歌 就仿佛一群人聚在沙滩上 击鼓跳舞 海风阵阵 处处充满活力和激情 法国小天后艾莉婕翻唱的版本我觉得更加妩媚妖艳 La Isla Bonita &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Alizee Last night I dreamt of San Pedro Just like I'd never gone I knew the song A young girl with eyes like the desert It all seems like yesterday not far away Tropical the island breeze All of nature wild and free This is where I long to be La isla bonita And when the samba played The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes You Spanish lullaby I fell in love with San Pedro Warm wind carried on the sea he called to me Te dijo te amo I prayed taht the days would last They went so fast Tropical the island breeze All of nature wild and free This is where I long to be La isla bonita And when the samba played The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes You Spanish lullaby I want to be where the sun warms the sky When it's time for siesta you can watch them go by Beautiful faces no cares in this world Where a girl loves a boy And a boy loves a girl Last night I dreamt of San Pedro It all seems like yesterday not far away Tropical the island breeze All of nature wild and free This is where I long to be La isla bonita And when the samba played The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes You Spanish lullaby Tropical the island breeze All of nature wild and free This is where I long to be La isla bonita And when the samba played The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes You Spanish lullaby
摇滚 劲爆的一首歌 Anastacia是个很性感狂野的金发女郎 高低音转换很有难度Left Outside Alone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AnastaciaAll my life I've been waitingFor you to bring a fairy tale my wayBeen living in a fantasy without meaningIt's not okay I don't feel safeI don't feel safe..Ohhh..Left broken empty in despairWanna breath can't find airThought you were sent from up aboveBut you and me never had loveSo much more I have to sayHelp me find a wayAnd I wonder if you knowHow it really feelsTo be left outside aloneWhen it's cold out hereWell maybe you should knowJust how it feelsTo be left outside aloneTo be left outside aloneI tell ya..All my life I've been waitingFor you to bring a fairytale my wayBeen living in a fantasy without meaningIt's not okay I don't feel safeI need to prayWhy do you play me like a game?Always someone else to blameCareless, helpless little manSomeday you might understandThere's not much more to sayBut I hope you find a wayStill I wonder if you knowHow it really feelsTo be left outside aloneWhen it's cold out hereWell maybe you should knowJust how it feelsTo be left outside aloneTo be left outside aloneI tell ya..All my life I've been waitingFor you to bring a fairytale my wayBeen living in a fantasy without meaningIt's not okay I don't feel safeI need to praySave me.. Ohhhh..WhoaooooaooooooHow it really feelsTo be left outside aloneWhen it's cold out hereWell maybe you should knowJust how it feelsTo be left outside aloneTo be left outside aloneAll my life I've been waitingFor you to bring a fairytale my wayBeen living in a fantasy without meaningIt's not okay I don't feel safeI need to pray...I need to pray...
love of my life(我的至爱)是Queen 乐队为数不多的抒情慢歌,歌曲中流露出主唱的浓浓情意,非常的感人,它的柔情与动听是很多皇后迷的最爱. 据说这首歌是Freddie Mercury送给他的恋人Mary Austin的,尽管之后二人便分手了,Mary早早嫁人生子,Freddie也在十几年后离开人世,但物是人非磨灭不了这首歌的情感与动人,那像一个印记,代表他曾经不顾一切的爱过,而且那段爱也是他一生最美的回忆.歌曲中表达出了对爱人离开的无奈与伤痛之情,爱过才知道情浓,爱过才知道伤痛,歌曲主题鲜明,歌词比较耐人回味。   在1979年Queen的live killers演唱会上,Freddie Mercury的深情演绎了这首歌,并稍稍改动了一点歌词和曲调,以及全场歌迷的合唱,成就了永恒的经典! 以上资料来自敬爱的度娘~ 这首歌后来被Declan一个来自爱尔兰的小童星翻唱过. 他嘹亮的天籁之音将这首歌演绎的更加感人. 炎炎夏日听一首这种歌, 可以达到清热解暑的效果. Love of my life & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Queen Love of my life you've hurt me You've broken my heart and now you leave me Love of my life can't you see Bring it back bring it back Don't take it away from me Because you don't know What it means to me Love of my life don't leave me You've taken my love you now desert me Love of my life can't you see Bring it back bring it back Don't take it away from me Because you don't know What it means to me You will remember When this is blown over And everything's all by the way When I grow older I will be there at your side to remind you How I still love you I still love you Back hurry back Please bring it back home to me Because you don't know What it means to me Love of my life Love of my life Yeah
介绍一首我老公最喜欢的歌. Viva La Vida 这首歌在08年蝉联24周Billboard排名第一. 是英国乐队Coldplay一首经典的歌. Viva La Vida 是西班牙语,意思是Long live life生命万岁, 是写法国国王路易十六, 背景是法国大革命前后. 与很多写爱情的歌曲不同, 这首歌写的是历史, 歌词含有深刻的内涵, 写出了凄怆悲凉的意味, 也流露出作者对路易十六的同情. 然而就算听不懂歌词, 这首歌也是首好歌. Viva La Vida&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Coldplay I used to rule the worldSeas would rise when I gave the wordNow in the morning I sweep aloneSweep the streets I used to ownI used to roll the diceFeel the fear in my enemy's eyesListen as the crowd would sing:&Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!&One minute I held the keyNext the walls were closed on meAnd I discovered that my castles standUpon pillars of salt and pillars of sandI hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainOnce you go there was never, never an honest wordThat was when I ruled the worldIt was the wicked and wild windBlew down the doors to let me inShattered windows and the sound of drumsPeople couldn't believe what I'd becomeRevolutionaries waitFor my head on a silver plateJust a puppet on a lonely stringOh who would ever want to be king?I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter won't call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the worldooooo ooooo ooooo oooooo ooooo(repeat with chorus)I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter won't call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world
已阅,鲜花一朵
电影《致命恋人》中的歌曲《Unbreak My Heart》,由Dianne Warren 谱写,美国著名灵魂音乐歌手 Toni Braxton 用她低回磁性的嗓音,亦幽亦明地表现出歌曲强烈而深厚的意境,是97年Billboard排行榜冠军,并稳坐14周冠军宝座,Toni Braxton 因演唱此曲夺得了第二座格莱美奖。 最先听到这首歌, 是听了法语版的. 后来才找到英语版和西班牙语版. 虽然听不懂歌词, 却被它忧伤的旋律深深地打动了. &法语版的是IL Divo主唱, MV在这里.英语版比较好找. 一首百听不厌的歌. Un-Break My Heart&&&&&&&&&& Toni BraxtonDon't leave me in all this painDon't leave me out in the rainCome back and bring back my smileCome and take these tears awayI need your arms to hold me nowThe nights are so unkindBring back those nights when I held you beside meUn-break my heartSay you'll love me againUndo this hurt you causedWhen you walked out the doorAnd walked outta my lifeUn-cry these tearsI cried so many nightsUn-break my heartMy heartTake back that sad word good-byeBring back the joy to my lifeDon't leave me here with these tearsCome and kiss this pain awayI can't forget the day you leftTime is so unkindAnd life is so cruel without you here beside meUn-break my heartSay you'll love me againUndo this hurt you causedWhen you walked out the doorAnd walked outta my lifeUn-cry these tearsI cried so many nightsUn-break my heartDon't leave me in all this painDon't leave me out in the rainBring back the nights when I held you beside meUn-break my heartSay you'll love me againUndo this hurt you causedWhen you walked out the doorAnd walked outta my lifeUn-cry these tearsI cried so many many nightsUn-break my heartUn-break my heartOh babyCome back and say you love meUn-break my heartSweet darlin'Without you I just can't go onCan't go onCan't go on
婉转低诉的少女情怀, 适合婚礼播放的一直曲子. Could This Be Love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Victoria AcostaWoke up this morning, Just sat in my bedEight a.m first thing in my headIs a certain someoneWho's always on my mindHe treats me like a lady in everywayHe smiles and warms me through up the dayShould I tell him I love youWish I knew what to sayCould this be love that I feelSo strong, so deep and so realIf I lost you would I ever healCould this be love that I feelCould this be love that I feelSo strong, so deep and so realIf I lost you would I ever healCould this be love that I feelThe way he looksSo deep in my eyesOur hearts are so warmI just wanna cryThen he's so hardworkingHe wants to be someoneShould I tell him that I love youWhat if he doesn't say it tooI'm getting so nervousWhat should I doCould this be love that I feelSo strong, so deep and so realIf I lost you would I ever healCould this be love that I feelCould this be love that I feelSo strong, so deep and so realIf I lost you would I ever healCould this be love that I feelWill it be my turnTwo hearts beating together as oneNo more lonelinessOnly love, laughter and funCould this be love that I feelSo strong, so deep and so realIf I lost you, would I ever healCould this be love that I feelCould this be love that I feelSo strong, so deep and so realIf I lost you would I ever healCould this be love that I feelCould this be love that I feel
《Need You Now》独领风骚的乡村大热曲,乡村组合演唱。2010billboard排行榜年度歌曲第二名。一曲带有60年代R&B灵魂乐和富于感情表达的70年代的独特风格的音乐穿梭在格莱美激动之夜。Need You Now&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lady AntebellumPicture perfect memoriesScattered all around the floor Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore And I wonder if I ever cross your mind For me it happens all the time It's a quarter after oneI'm all alone and I need you nowSaid I wouldn't callbut I lost all control and I need you now And I don't know how I can do withoutI just need you now Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before And I wonder if I ever cross your mindFor me it happens all the time It's a quarter after one I'm a little drunk and I need you now Said I wouldn't callbut I lost all control and I need you now And I don't know how I can do without I just need you now Ooh... Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all It's a quarter after oneI'm all alone and I need you now And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now And I don't know how I can do without I just need you now I just need you now Oh baby I need you now
节奏蓝调 很适合配街舞Blame It 是Jamie Foxx个人第三张录音室大碟《Intuition》的第二支单曲,这是Jamie Foxx自2006年以来的第一首打入Hot 100排行榜Top 10的单曲,在2006年,他与南方说唱歌手Ludacris合作的单曲”Unpredictable”在Hot 100单曲榜中最高曾排在第八位。Blame it &&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jamie FoxxBlame it on the gooseGot you feeling looseBlame it on tron(petron)Got you in the zoneBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah ah ah alcoholAy,she say she usually don'tbut i know that she frontcause shawty know what she wantbut she dont wanna seem like she's easyi hear ya sayin what ya wont dobut you know we probably gon dowhat you been feenin deep inside dont lie now.Girl what you drinkinggone let sink inhere for the weekendthinkinwe cansee what we can be if we press fast forwardjust one more round and you're down i know itfill another cup upfeelin on yo butt whatyou don't even care nowi was unaware howfine you was before my buzz set in my buzz set in(my buzz set in)Blame it on the gooseGot you feeling looseBlame it on tron(petron)Got you in the zoneBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the vodkaBlame it on the hennyBlame it on the blue tabGot you feeling dizzyBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah ah ah alcoholOooo seeShe spilled some drank on meAnd now im knowin she tipsyShe put her body on meAnd she keep starin me right in my eyesNo tellin what im gone doBaby i would rather show youWhat you been missin in your life when i get inside.Girl what you drinkinggone let sink inhere for the weekendthinkinwe cansee what we can be if we press fast forwardjust one more round and you're down i know itfill another cup upi was unaware howfine you was before my buzz set in my buzz set in(my buzz set in)feelin on yo butt whatyou don't even care nowBlame it on the gooseGot you feeling looseBlame it on tron(petron)Got you in the zoneBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the vodkaBlame it on the hennyBlame it on the blue tapGot you feeling dizzyBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah ah alcoholGirl i know you feel goodjust like you lookCouple more shots you open up like a bookI aint trippin(cause ima read ya)Shawty i aint trippin(i jus wanna please ya)imma take a shot of the douvalshawty then u noits goin down we can kick it like judou no wat i meanshawty got drunk thought it all was a dreamso i made ha say (ah ah ah)now she got ha hand on my leggot my seats all wade in my rideall ova my rideshe looked me dead in the eye (eye eye)then my pants got biggershe already know wat 2 figurehad ha lookin at ha boyfriend like(ah ah ah )Blame it on the gooseGot you feeling looseBlame it on tron(petron)Got you in the zoneBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the vodkaBlame it on the hennyBlame it on the blue tabGot you feeling dizzyBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah ah alcoholnow to the ballerz poppin bottles with the henny in they cupscreamin money aint a thangif it aint throw it up (in the sky)hold your dranks up highand to my independent ballazwho can buy they own bottlesif u lookin like a modelwhen them broke fellaz holla, tell 'em flyhold your dranks up highBlame it on the gooseGot you feeling looseBlame it on tron(petron)Got you in the zoneBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the vodkaBlame it on the hennyBlame it on the blue topGot you feeling dizzyBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcoholBlame it on the ah ah ah ah ah ah alcohol
很有气势很撼人心魄的一首歌 席琳迪翁版本All By Myself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Celine Dionwhen i was youngi never needed anyoneand making love was just for funthose days are gonelivin' alonei think of all the friends i've knownwhen i dial the telephonenobody's homeall by myselfdon't wanna beall by myselfanymorehard to be suresometimes i feel so insecureand loves so distant and obscureremains the cureall by myselfdon't wanna beall by myselfanymoreall by myselfdon't wanna liveall by myselfanymore
推荐一首为妈妈唱的歌 A Song For Mama&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Boyz II MenYou taught me everythingAnd everything you given meI always keep it insideYou the driving force in my life yeahThere isn anythingOr anyone I can beAnd it just wouldn't feel rightIf I didn have you by my sideYou were there for me to love and care for meWhen skies were greyWhenever I was downYou were always there to comfort meAnd no one else can be what you have been to meYou always be you always will be the girlIn my life for all timesMama mama you know I love youOh you know I love youMama mama you the queen of my heartYour love is likeTears from the starsMama I just want you to knowLovin you is like food to my soulYou always down for meHave always been around for me even when I was badYou showed me right from my wrongYes you didAnd you took up for meWhen everyone was downin meYou always did understandYou gave me strength to go onThere was so many timesLooking back when I was so afraidAnd then you come to meAnd say to me I can face anythingAnd no one else can doWhat you have done for meYou always beYou will always be the girl in my lifeMama mama you know I love youOh you know I love youMama mama you the queen of my heartYour love is likeTears from the starsMama I just want you to knowLovin you is like food to my soulNever gonna go a day without youFills me up just thinking about youI'll never go a day with out my mamaMama mama you know I love youOh you know I love youMama mama you the queen of my heartYour love is likeTears from the starsMama I just want you to knowLovin you is like food to my soul
再介绍一首写个父亲的歌 这首歌听了许许多多遍 每次听还会有种想落泪的感觉Every song&tells about&a story. This song tells us that a wife lost his husband, and a child lost his father and they want him back so badly.&&仔细体会歌词. 歌手的声音也很磁性很动人. Dance With My Father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Luther Vandrossback when i was a childbefore life removed all the innocencemy father would lift me highand dance with my mother and me thenspin me around till i fell asleepthen up the stairs he would carry meand i knew for sure i was lovedif i could get another chanceanother walkanother dance with himi'd play a song that would never ever endhow i love love loveto dance with my father againwhen i and my mother would disagreeto get my way i would run from her to himhe'd make me laugh just to comfort methen finally make me do just what my mama saidlater that night when i was asleephe left a dollar under my sheetnever dreamed that he would be gone from meif i could steal one final glanceone final stepone final dance with himi'd play a song that would never ever end'cause i love love loveto dance with my father againsometimes i'd listen outside her doorand i'd hear how my mother cried for himi pray for her even more than mei pray for her even more than mei know i'm praying so much too muchbut could you send back the only man she lovedi know u don't do it usuallybut dear lord she's dyingto dance with my father againevery night i fall asleep this is all i ever dream
Adele是一位英国年轻MM. 她的歌 据说是将Soul、R&B、Gospel、Folk、Jazz、Blues甚至是Electric Pop融合 在一起的方式演绎的. 也正是近几年欧美主流乐坛最受欢迎的音乐形式. 这首歌里面就可以听出这些风格的影子. Chasing Pavements&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Adele I've made up my mindNo need to think it overIf i'm wrong I aint rightNo need to look no furtherThis ain't lustI know this is love butIf i tell the worldI'll never say enoughCause it was not said to youAnd thats exactly what i need to doIf i'm in love with youShould i give upOr should i just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhereOr would it be a wasteEven If i knew my place should i leave it thereShould i give upOr should i just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhereI'd build myself upAnd fly around in circlesWait then as my heart dropsand my back begins to tinglefinally could this be itShould i give upOr should i just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhereOr would it be a wasteEven If i knew my place should i leave it thereShould i give upOr should i just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhereShould i give upOr should i just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhereOr would it be a wasteEven If i knew my place should i leave it thereShould i give upOr should i just keep chasing pavementsshould i just keep chasing pavementsShould i give upOr should i just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhereOr would it be a wasteEven If i knew my place should i leave it thereShould i give upOr should i just keep chasing pavementsEven if it leads nowhere
戴安娜·罗斯,20世纪后期流行音乐史上最著名的女性之一,被誉为“流行乐坛的黑珍珠”,她用丝绒般华贵的嗓音演唱的抒情歌曲,被歌迷视为听觉上的享受。她也因此而成为歌曲排行榜上的常客。1972年,她被评为最佳女歌唱家,1974年又被誉为最佳女歌星。她拥有18首冠军单曲,成为拥有冠军歌曲最多的女歌手。和Westlife一起唱这首歌的时候Diana都已经61岁了.声音依然很有魅力. Beautiful lyrics, beautiful melody, a beautiful song. When You Tell Me That&You Love&Me&&&&&&&&&&&& Diana Ross & Westlife Shane:I wanna call the starsDown from the skyI wanna live a dayThat never diesI wanna change the worldOnly for youAll the impossibleI wanna doDiana:I wanna hold you closeUnder the rainI wanna kiss your smileAnd feel the painI know what's beautifulLooking at youIn a world of liesYou are the truthAll:And babyEverytime you touch meI become a heroI'll make you safeNo matter where you areAnd bring youEverything you ask forNothing is above meI'm shining like a candle in the darkWhen you tell me that you love meMark:I wanna make you seeJust what I wasShow you the lonelinessAnd what it doesDiana:You walked into my lifeTo stop my tearsEverything's easy nowI have you hereAll:And babyEverytime you touch meI become a heroI'll make you safeNo matter where you areAnd bring youEverything you ask forNothing is above meI'm shining like a candlein the darkWhen you tell me that you love meDiana:In a world without youMark:Ooooooh(Mark:world without you)I would always hunger(Mark:I will always hunger)All I need is your loveMark & Diana:to make me strongerAll:Everytime you touch meI become a heroI'll make you safeNo matter where you are(Mark :matter where you are)And bring youEverything you ask forNothing is above meI'm shining like a candle in the darkWhen you tell me that you love meWhen you tell me that you love meMark:You love meAll:When you tell me that you love me
很有哲理的歌词 很押韵 像诗The Rose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Westlife Some say love it is a riverthat drowns the tender reedSome say love it is a razorthat leaves your soul to bleedSome say love it is a hungerand endless aching needI say love it is a flowerand you it's only seedIt's the heart afraid of breakingthat never learns to danceIt's the dream afraid of wakingthat never takes the chanceIt's the one who won't be takenwho cannot seem to giveAnd the soul afraid of dyingthat never learns to liveWhen the night has been too lonelyAnd the road has been to longAnd you think that love is onlyFor the lucky and the strongJust remember in the winterFar beneath the bitter snowsLies the seed that with the sun's loveIn the spring becomes the rose
在GLEE上面听到这首歌 觉得很好听 原唱是这个人 glee版也非常好听 True Colors &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Phil Collin you with the sad eyes don't be discouraged oh i realize its hard to take courage in a world full of people you can lose sight of it all and the darkness inside you can make you feel so smallbut i see your true colors shining through i see your true colors and thats why i love you so dont be afraid to let them show your true colors true colors are beautiful ooh,like a rainbow show me a smile then don't be unhappy,can't remember when i last saw you laughing if this world makes you crazy and you've taken all you can bear just call me up because you know i'll be there and i'll see your true colors shining through i see your true colors and that's why i love you so dont be afraid to let them show your true colors true colors are beautiful ooh,like a rainbow so sad eyes take courage oh i realize if this world makes you crazy and you've taken all you can bear you&call me up because you know i'll be there and ill see your true colors shining through i see your true colors and that's why i love you so don't be afraid to let them show just show your true colors true colors true colors shining through i see your true colors and thats why i love you so dont be afraid to let them show true colors true colors true colors are beautiful beautiful like a rainbow yeah....
[pre]Danny's Song 在 Rising Hope 这部温馨搞笑剧里面听到 [/pre][pre]女猪脚唱歌自己儿子听 弹着吉他清唱 感觉很温馨 [/pre][pre]Danny's Song [/pre][pre]Loggins[/pre][pre]People smile and tell me I'm the lucky one, and we've just begun, Think I'm gonna have a son. He will be like she and me, as free as a dove, conceived in love, Sun is gonna shine above. Chorus: And even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with ya honey, And everything will bring a chain of love. And in the morning when I rise, you bring a tear of joy to my eyes, And tell me everything is gonna be alright. Seems as though a month ago I beta chi, never got high, Oh, I was a sorry guy. And now a smile, a face, a girl that shares my name, Now I'm through with the game, this boy will never be the same. (To chorus:) Pisces, Virgo rising is a very good sign, strong and kind, And the little boy is mine. Now I see a family where there once was none, now we've just begun, Yeah, we're gonna fly to the sun. (To chorus:) Love the girl who holds the world in a paper cup, drink it up, Love her and she'll bring you luck. And if you find she helps your mind, buddy, take her home, Don't you live alone, try to earn what lovers own. (To chorus:)[/pre]
Danny's Song 在 Rising Hope 这部温馨搞笑剧里面听到女猪脚唱歌自己儿子听 弹着吉他清唱 感觉很温馨 Danny's Song &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& LogginsPeople smile and tell me I'm the lucky one, and we've just begun,Think I'm gonna have a son. He will be like she and meas free as a doveconceived in loveSun is gonna shine aboveChorus: And even though we ain't got moneyI'm so in love with ya honeyAnd everything will bring a chain of loveAnd in the morning when I riseyou bring a tear of joy to my eyesAnd tell me everything is gonna be alrightSeems as though a month ago I beta chinever got highOh, I was a sorry guyAnd now a smile, a face, a girl that shares my nameNow I'm through with the gamethis boy will never be the same(To chorus:) Pisces, Virgo rising is a very good sign, strong and kindAnd the little boy is mineNow I see a family where there once was nonenow we've just begunYeah, we're gonna fly to the sun(To chorus:) Love the girl who holds the world in a paper cupdrink it up, Love her and she'll bring you luckAnd if you find she helps your mindbuddy, take her homeDon't you live alonetry to earn what lovers own(To chorus:)
最近很喜欢一首歌 The winner takes it all. 最刚开始听到是Meryl Streep在MAMA MIA里的插曲,the winner takes it all, the loser has to fall,呵呵 被里面的这句歌词吸引。后来百度下载,发现了很多版本,但最喜欢的还是THE BNB的版本,略带沧桑的嗓音真能唱到人心里去。后来还找到张靓颖的中文版本,也挺喜欢的。我不想再提 我们俩的经历i don't wanna talk about the things we've gone through虽然伤了心 都已经过去though it's hurting me now it's history我用尽聪明 一如你的布局i've played all my cardsand that's what you've done都不用再提 王牌已出击too nothing more to say no more ace to play赢的人已致意 输的人太委屈the winner takes it all the loser standing small 看对方的胜利 是她的命运beside the victory that's her destiny靠在你怀里 以为是我唯一i was in your arms thinking i belonged there找的到意义 给我天和地i figured it made sense building me a fence 家就在那里 想象我够坚定building me a home thinking i'd be strong there 但我太傻气 落在陷阱里but i was a fool playing by the rules当老天下了棋 她的心冷如冰 the gods may throw a dice their minds as cold as ice在凡间的蝼蚁 是至亲爱的and someone way down here loses someone dear赢的人已致意 剩的人输已定 the winner takes it all the loser has to fall这道理太轻易 我有何怀疑it's simple and it's plain why should i complain但是她吻你 是否像我对你 but tell me does she kiss like i used to kiss you是否如往昔 当她呼唤你does it feel the same when she calls your name在你的心底 一定知道我爱你 somewhere deep inside you must know i miss you我无法言语 规则很清晰 but what can i say rules must be obeyed让法庭来决定 我只能够聆听the judges will decide the likes of me a bide在旁观的人群 内心不平静 spectators of the show always staying low 这游戏又继续 爱情还是友谊 the game is on again a lover or a friend皇后还是奴隶 赢的人已致意 a big thing or a small the winner takes it all我不想再提 多说只是痛心 i don't wanna talk if it makes you feel sad 我可以相信 你挥我手致意and i understand you've come to shake my hand我真的抱歉 让你乱了心情i apologizeif it makes you feel bad我像个笑柄 失去了自信seeing me so tense self-confidence 但你看but you see赢的人已致意the winner takes it all赢的人全拿去the winner takes it all赢的人已致意the winner takes it all
&Pages: ( 2 total )
查看完整版本: [--