有一首英文歌的歌词i don't want to livelight in your heartlight

求一首很好听的英文歌的歌名,挺欢快,挺有节奏的一首歌,第一句的歌词发音是“沙丽赛克麦乐迪…”还有一句“呐呐呐呐 唉锐锐day”不好意思英文学的不好,将就着看吧,有哪位神通广大的帮帮忙吧_
求一首很好听的英文歌的歌名,挺欢快,挺有节奏的一首歌,第一句的歌词发音是“沙丽赛克麦乐迪…”还有一句“呐呐呐呐 唉锐锐day”不好意思英文学的不好,将就着看吧,有哪位神通广大的帮帮忙吧_
万分感谢!
不区分大小写匿名
其实歌这个东西存在很大的主观感受的。正所谓萝卜青菜各有所爱。我喜欢的你不一定喜欢。我推荐的这些不是最新的,但都是超级经典的。有些你肯定听过,或者熟悉。会勾起你很多回忆的~~希望你会喜欢!第一波:Far Away From Home Love In December Pretty Boy Stan Feat White Flag We Will Rock You All That She Wants Dragostea Din Tei Girl In Your Dreams my love Together again The Day You Went Away Shape of my heart Stop! Stop! Stop! 10 MINUTES Boulevard of Broken Dreams Big Big World Almost Over You As Long As You Love Me Baby Onemore Time because of you Bizarre love triangle Born In Africa Bressanone brothers in arms butterfly can you feel the love tonight Casablanca come on over Don't cry(original) dreams come true everyone everything I do(i do it for you) eyes on me hear me cry if you were here I'll Never Break Your Heart listen to your heart my heart will go on perfect moment pretty boy Rhythm of the rain right here waiting season in the sun speak softly love the Day you went away There You'll Bewithout you yesterday once more第二波:She's goneStay Tonya mitchellknockin on heaven's door, Civil war,Sweet Child O' Minesitting down heredo I have to cry for youfour to the floortravelling lightvincentback at onewith himwatermarkmy heart belongs to youagainst all oddsunbreak my heartcountry road take me homethe color of the nightthe color of the windDon't Cry For Me Argentinasound of silencesay you say meanother day(lene marlin)get the party startedhow do i liveWhen you told me you loved meI knew I loved youTurly deeply madlyIt matters to meShould it matterlose yourself8 mileNovember Raintime
to say goodbyebrother's in armEnter Sandman long long way to goyou are not alone 第三波:A Whole New World 全新世界《阿拉丁》主题曲 Auld Lang Syne 《魂断蓝桥》主题曲:友谊天长地久 Beauty and Beast 《美女与野兽》主题曲 Because You Loved Me Candle in the wind 风中之烛 Can you feel the love tonight 《狮子王》主题曲 Casablanca 《北非碟影》主题曲:卡萨布兰卡 Don't Cry For Me Argentina 《贝隆夫人》主题曲:阿根廷别为我哭泣 Do-Re-Mi 《仙乐飘飘处处闻》主题曲:哆-来-咪 Endless Love It Might Be You 《杜丝先生》主题曲:也许是你 (Everything I do)I do it for you 《罗宾汉》主题曲:一切为你 Heal the world I just called to say I love you 《红衣女郎》主题曲 :电话诉衷肠 I will always love you 《保镖》主题曲:爱你到永远 My heart will go on 《泰坦尼克号》主题曲:我心永恒 My Own True Love 《飘》主题曲:我之真爱 Nothing Cannot Change My Love For You 《廊桥遗梦》主题曲:此情永不移 Love Me Tender 《铁血柔情》主题曲:铁血柔情 love story 《爱情故事》主题曲:爱情故事 Moon River 《第凡纳早晨》:月河 Pretty Woman 《风月俏佳人》主题曲:漂亮女人 Right here waiting 《终有一天感动你》主题曲:此情可待 Say you,say me 《白夜》主题曲:说你,说我 Save The Best For Last Scarborough Fair 《斯卡波罗集市》主题曲:斯卡波罗集市 Tears In Heaven 天堂里的眼泪 Speak Softly Love 《教父》主题曲:柔声倾诉 The cup of life '98世界杯主题曲:生命之杯 The Last Rose Of Summer 夏日最后一朵玫瑰 Take my breath away 《壮志凌云》主题曲 The Sound Of Silence Unchained melody 《人鬼情未了》主题曲 Un-break My Heart When A Man Loves A Woman 《当男人爱上女人》主题曲:当男女相爱时 Yesterday once more 昨日重现
what makes you beautiful
&2. BEAUTIFUL (feat. Colby O'Donis and Kardinal Offishall) When I see you,& I run out of words to say I wouldn't leave you,& Cause your that type of girl, that makes mistakes I see the guys tryna' holla,& Girl I don't want to bother you,& Cause your independent and you got my attention And I'll be your baby father,& Girl I just want to show you,& That I love what you are doing I see you in the club, you gettin' down' I wanna get with you I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love That wanna get with you You're so beautiful, So damn beautiful Said your so beautiful, So damn beautiful You're so beautiful...& Where'd you come from, you're outta' this world, to me You're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be (ooh wee) I see the guys trying to holla,& Girl I don't want to bother you,& Cause your independent and you got my attention And I'll be your baby father,& Girl I just want to show you,& Cause I love what you are doing I see you in the club, you gettin' down I wanna get with you I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful (oh yeah) So damn beautiful (oh yeah) Said your so beautiful (so beautiful) So damn Beautiful (so beautiful) You're so beautiful... beautiful... beautiful... beautiful... (2) I see the guys tryna' holla,& Girl I don't want to bother you,& Cause your independent and you got my attention And I'll be your baby father,& Girl I just wanna show you, cause I love what you are doing I see you in the club, you gettin' down I wanna get with you (oh yeah) I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful, So damn beautiful Said your so beautiful, So damn Beautiful You're so beautiful... 2.美得过火 当我看到你 突然舌头打结 我不想离开 因为像你这种女孩 最是麻烦 看你身边招蜂引蝶 我可不想打扰你 因为你是那麼独立 吸引了我的注意 我愿意做你的护花使者 只想让你知道 我有多麼欣赏你的一切 在夜店遇见你 你正在放电 我想一起摇摆 在夜店遇见你 你魅力四射 我想一起摇摆 你是如此美丽 美得过火 你就是如此美丽 美得过火 你是如此美丽 不管你来自哪里 快进入我的世界 你的美已经成为一种指标& 看你身边招蜂引蝶 我可不想打扰你 因为你是那麼独立 吸引了我的注意 我愿意做你的护花使者 只想让你知道 我有多麼欣赏你的一切 在夜店遇见你 你正在放电 我想一起摇摆 在夜店遇见你 你魅力四射 我想一起摇摆 你是如此美丽 (喔耶)& 美得过火 (喔耶) 你就是如此美丽 (太美丽) 美得过火 (太美丽) 你是如此美丽 美丽 美丽 美丽 看你身边招蜂引蝶 我可不想打扰你 因为你是那麼独立 吸引了我的注意 我愿意做你的护花使者 只想让你知道 我有多麼欣赏你的一切 在夜店遇见你 你正在放电 我想一起摇摆 在夜店遇见你 你魅力四射 我想一起摇摆 你是如此美丽 美得过火 你就是如此美丽 美得过火 你是如此美丽
When I see you i run out of words to say
I wouldn't leave you cause your that type of girl
that makes mistakes
I see the guys tryna' holla
girl I don't want to bother you
cause your independent and you got my attention
And I'll be your baby father
girl I just want to show you,
that I love what you are doing
I see you in the club you gettin' down'
I wanna get with you
I see you in the club you showin' thugs love
That wanna get with you
You're so beautiful So damn beautiful
Said your so beautiful So damn beautiful
You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful
Like the clouds you drift me away far away (far away) yeah
And like the sun you brighten my day you brighten my day yeah
I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry
Said your so beautiful (so beautiful)
I see you in the club you gettin' down
I wanna get with you yeah
I see you in the club you showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you
You're so beautiful
So damn beautiful
Said your so beautiful
So damn Beautiful
You're so beautiful beautiful beautfiul beautiful
You're so beautiful beautiful beautfiul beautiful
Why the sky blue yellow this fella aint that mellow if it aint about you (you)
How 'bout glass shake make the place go whoo
Waste line makes my soldier salute
Ima Brooke hide from ya high heel game
High heels push up ya ass last name
And you neva need in the fast lane eyes like and angel
Goddess watch my girl and now she address
Spotless atlas bad to the bone make me wana go put me in the triple x zone
Lames don't know how to talk to you
So let me walk with you hold my hand
Ima spend them grands when after you undress
Not like a hooker but more like a princess queen
Impress president pull any way ya gonna love cos you're beautiful
I wanna get with you (you) uuuh yeah
I see you in the club (ooh) you showin' thugs love
Said your so beautiful So damn Beautiful
You're so beautiful
Where'd you come from you're outta' this world, to me (aah)
You're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be (oh wee)
I never wanna see you cry cry cry (don't cry)
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry
I see you in the club you gettin down
I wanna get with you (oh yeah)
I see you in the club you showin thugs love
I wanna get with you
Said your so beautiful So damn Beautiful
You're so beautiful
你找到这首歌了吗能告诉我不
这首歌曲是《Replay》-iyaz 希望对你有帮助O(∩_∩)O哈!
lady& gaga& 的歌&
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家这首英文歌是什么,谁唱的Come on,don't do well where I feed the living hearts I got a torch to light Feel these smelter fires burn Chorus:I don't care what they say I don't care I'll do what I want Obituary I am by your side tell me you thin_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这首英文歌是什么,谁唱的Come on,don't do well where I feed the living hearts I got a torch to light Feel these smelter fires burn Chorus:I don't care what they say I don't care I'll do what I want Obituary I am by your side tell me you thin
这首英文歌是什么,谁唱的Come on,don't do well where I feed the living hearts I got a torch to light Feel these smelter fires burn Chorus:I don't care what they say I don't care I'll do what I want Obituary I am by your side tell me you think what to do No way,I don't fear Slow down,follow in my grave Repeat Chorus Your ways,I despise Go forth and get with your own kind We've got fumes to behold Setting,one size of fortune these will face the burning sun tattoed shadows lifted Fear not,like the burning plague Repeat chorus Bright light the sear his face Pitfalls twisted Call me far from now I survived through all this hell I DON'T CARE DON'T CARE I really don't care
歌名叫 Don't care作者是:Piosenki是衰亡曲(Obituary不是人名!),礼仪音乐的一种吧.
obituary 唱的don't care 别碰我
obituary唱的
您可能关注的推广有哪些你听过的歌词很深情的英文歌曲?
听歌时偶尔看看歌词,觉得有些歌词写让人很心动,像All of me, Breathless, Mirrors, I'm yours, Lucky等等,希望大家能帮忙推荐些类似的歌曲~
按投票排序
Lost Stars - Adam LevinePlease don't seejust a boy caught up in dreamsand fantasiesPlease see me reaching outfor someone I can seeTake my hand let's seewhere we wake up tomorrowBest laid plans sometimesit's just a one night standI'd be damned Cupid's demandingback his arrowSo let's get drunk on our tears andGod, tell us the reasonyouth is wasted on the youngIt's hunting seasonand the lambs are on the runSearching for meaningBut are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?Who are we?Just a spec of dust within the galaxyWoe is me if we're not carefulturns into realityDon't you dare let all these memoriesbring you sorrowYesterday I saw a lion kiss a deerTurn the page maybewe'll find a brand new endingWhere we're dancing in our tears andGod, tell us the reason youthis wasted on the youngIt's hunting seasonand the lambs are on the runSearching for meaningBut are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?I thought I saw you out there cryingI thought I heard you call my nameI thought I saw you out there cryingJust the sameGod, tell us the reasonyouth is wasted on the youngIt's hunting seasonand the lambs are on the runSearching for meaningBut are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?I thought I saw you out there cryingI thought I heard you call my nameI thought I saw you out there cryingBut are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?But are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?Let Her Go-PassengerWell you only need the light when it's burning low只有在朦胧黯淡时才念及灯火光亮Only miss the sun when it starts to snow只有在冰天雪地时才怀念阳光温暖Only know you love her when you let her go只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱Only know you've been high when you're feeling low只有在身处低谷时才遥想过去峥嵘Only hate the road when you’re missin' home只有在乡愁涌动时才痛恨旅途遥远Only know you love her when you let her go只有在让她离去之后才始知那是真爱And you let her go而你已让她离去Staring at the bottom of your glass酒杯已空,醉然疑视。Hoping one day you'll make a dream last希望有一天,你能让梦持续。But dreams come slow and they go so fast但是梦想来的太慢,走得太快。You see her when you close your eyes闭上双眼,整个脑海都是你。Maybe one day you'll understand why也许有一天,你会明白,Everything you touch surely dies自己是如何亲手毁掉了一段爱情But you only need the light when it's burning low但是你只需要朦胧暗淡时的光亮。Only miss the sun when it starts to snow只有在冰天雪地时才怀念阳光温暖Only know you love her when you let her go只有在让她走之后才始知那是真爱Only know you've been high when you're feeling low只有在身处低谷时才遥想过去峥嵘Only hate the road when you're missin' home只有在乡愁涌动时才痛恨旅途遥远Only know you love her when you let her go只有在让她走之后才始知那是真爱Staring at the ceiling in the dark繁星满天 你痴痴的望着天花板Same old empty feeling in your heart又是一个无比寂寞空虚的无眠夜'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast爱情来的太慢,走得太快Well you see her when you fall asleep如今你只得在梦里与她相见But never to touch and never to keep可这梦脆弱的经不起触碰 经不起长久'Cause you loved her too much and you dived too deep你爱她越深 你亦而陷的越深(重复)Well you only need the light when it's burning lowOnly miss the sun when it starts to snowOnly know you love her when you let her goOnly know you've been high when you're feeling lowOnly hate the road when you're missin' homeOnly know you love her when you let her goAnd you let her goAnd you let her goWell you let her go
Make You Feel My Love - Bob DylanWhen the rain is blowing in your face,and the whole world is on your case,I could offer you a warm embraceto make you feel my love.When the evening shadows and the stars appear,and there is no one there to dry your tears,I could hold you for a million yearsto make you feel my love.I know you haven't made your mind up yet,but I would never do you wrong.I've known it from the moment that we met,no doubt in my mind where you belong.I' I'd go black and blue,I'd go crawling down the avenue.No, there's nothing that I wouldn't doto make you feel my love.The storms are raging on the rolling seaand on the highway of regret.Though winds of change are throwing wild and free,you ain't seen nothing like me yet.I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.Nothing that I wouldn't do.Go to the ends of the Earth for you,to make you feel my loveto make you feel my loveAnd I Love You So - Don McLeanAnd I love you soThe people ask me howHow I've lived till nowI tell them I don't knowI guess they understandHow lonely life has beenBut life began againThe day you took my handAnd yes I know how lonely life can beThe shadows follow meAnd the night won't set me freeBut I don't let the evening get me downNow that you're around meAnd you love me tooYour thoughts are just for meYou set my spirit freeI'm happy that you doThe book of life is briefAnd once a page is readAll but love is deadThat is my believeAnd yes I know how loveless life can beThe shadows follow meAnd the night won't set me freeAnd I don't let the evening bring me downNow that you're around meAnd I love you soThe people ask me howHow I've lived till nowI tell them...I don't knowYou Belong To Me
- Bob DylanSee the pyramids along the NileWatch the sunrise on a tropic isleJust remember, darling, all the whileYou belong to meSee the marketplace in old AlgiersSend me photographs and souvenirsJust remember when a dream appearsYou belong to meI'll be so alone without youMaybe you'll be lonesome tooFly the ocean in a silver planeSee the jungle when it's wet with rainJust remember 'til you're home againYou belong to meI'll be so alone without youMaybe you'll be lonesome tooFly the ocean in a silver planeSee the jungle when it's wet with rainJust remember 'til you're home againYou belong to me
you belong to me - bob dylan
Adele的《Someone Like You》Don't forget me I beg I'll remember you saidSometimes it lasts in loveBut sometimes it hurts instead
Someone Like You 全场飙泪合唱_中英字幕
/v_show/id_XMzMzNDg4MDgw.html
都说歌词“动人心弦”,我觉得只是因为它刺痛了我那刻的内心。
电影《Once》 的一首插曲《if you want me》都听哭了T^T先献上链接:Glen Hansard/Markéta Irglová的单曲《If You Want Me》: 再贴上歌词^O^
if you want me
Marketa Irglova
Are you really here
or am i dreaming??
I can't tell dream from truth
For it's been so long
Since i have seen you
I can hardly remember your face anymore
When i get pretty lonely
And the distance causes only silence
I think of you smiling
With pride in your eyes
Lover that sighs
If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me
Are you really sure that you believe me
When others say i lie??
I wonder if you could ever despise me
When you know i really tried
To be a better one
To satisfy you
For you're everything to me
And I'll do what you ask me
If you let me be free
If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me中文大意:
你真的在这里吗
或者只是我在做梦??
我分辨不清梦境与现实
只因太久没有见到你
几乎记不起你的面庞
每当寂寞难耐的时候
你我的距离带来的只能是沉寂
我幻想着你微笑的样子
眼里满是骄傲的神情
而你的情人只能在这里叹息
如果你还爱我
让我再看你一眼
如果你还爱我
让我再看你一眼
你是否还那么肯定地相信我
即使众人都在指责我的不忠
当你知道我不断地改变自己只是为了能取悦你
你是否会厌恶我
一切只因为 你对我意味着全部
而我会一切随你所愿
只要让我自由自在
如果你还爱我
就满足这个愿望吧
如果你还爱我
就满足这个愿望吧
如果你还爱我
就满足这个愿望吧......
《YELLOW》You know I love you so~《Young and beautiful》——打雷姐《Writer's block》——Nasri(让人沉醉的男生以至于心碎
)《Our love will always last》(表白的时候用起来可好了!我会告诉你我用过吗!?see the sunrise in the sky.
kiss the sunset as we lie)《When you say nothing at all》and《Everyday I love you》——Boyzone(很棒的组合啦)《Need you now》——Lady Antebellum(这歌得了格莱美,我会乱说?)既然有人说了Adele我就来说一首她翻唱的歌《Make you feel my love》多听听很棒的《She will be loved》——Maroon 5原来我真的很爱他们(PS:其他歌也很棒啦)《Love to be loved by you》多听几遍也会觉得很不错,也很心酸〒_〒《until you》毕竟是Shayne Ward唱的,还是很棒的《the whereabouts of love》那个唱英文歌的德国人,名字真的太难打。。。。高数老头开始注意到我了,我得去认真听高数课了!!!!
刚重温一遍老友记,大家一定还记得里面的一首插曲。Take a bow- MadonnaTake a bow,the night is over.一鞠躬,夜已尽。This masquerade is getting older.妆已老。Lights are low,the curtains down.灯已暗,幕已落。There's no one here.人已散(There's no one here,there's no one in the crowd).人已散尽,已散尽。Say Ur lines,but do U feel them ? 念着你的台词,但你是否感同身受?Do U mean what U say ? 你说的是真心话吗?When there's no one around.当四下无人的时候。(No one around)四下无人。Watching U,watching me,one lonely star.望着你,望着我,一个孤独的明星。(One lonely star U don't know who U are).你是个不知道自己是谁的孤独明星。I've always been in love with U(always with U).我一直都爱着你。I guess U've always known it's true.我想你知道这是真的。(U know it's true)你知道这是真的。U took my love 4 granted,why oh why ? 你把我对你的爱当作理所当然,为什么?The show is over,say good-bye.戏已结束,道别吧,Say good-bye(bye bye),say good-bye.再见吧。Make them laugh.让他们笑。It comes so easy.是如此容易。When U get 2 the part.当你演到那段。Where U're breaking my heart(breaking my heart).你伤透我心的那一段。Hide behind Ur smile,all the world loves a clown.隐藏在你笑容后面,这世界都喜欢小丑。(Just make 'em smile the whole world loves a clown).只要逗人发笑,全世界都爱小丑。Wish U well,I cannot stay.祝君好,而我无法在继续了。U deserve an award 4 the role that U played.你应该为你的角色而获奖。(Role that U played).为你所扮演的角色。No more masquerade,U're one lonely star.卸完妆,你只是个孤独的明星。Say good-bye(bye bye),say good-bye.All the world is a stage(world is a stage).世界是个大舞台。And everyone has their part(has their part).每个人都有自己的戏份。But how was I 2 know which way the story'd go ? 但我如何知道故事会怎么演下去?How was I 2 know U'd break ? 我如何得知你会伤我的心?(U'd break,U'd break,U'd break).你会伤心。U'd break my heart.你会伤了我的心。I've always been in love with U.我一直都爱着你。(I've always been in love with U).我一直都爱着你。Guess U've always known.我想你一直都明白。Say good-bye ! 再见吧!令人感动的RR爱情,令人难忘的旋律。
《Read All About It》Emeli Sandé背景介绍:《Read All About It》于日面世,一推出便空降英国单曲榜头位,成为艾梅丽第一支冠军单曲;日,艾梅丽凭借该曲获得了“全英评论家选择奖”。2012年8月的伦敦奥运会闭幕式上,艾梅丽坐在一辆报纸包裹的卡车上演唱了这首歌曲,在演唱环节中,除了钢琴伴奏,大屏幕上还出现了夺得奖牌后的许多选手,他们成功或失败的泪水令人动容。《Read All About It》更被来自匈牙利的Attraction影子舞舞团用作表演的背景音乐,在2013年的《英国达人秀》舞台上,该舞团演绎了一段凄美的战争故事,让现场观众和评委感动落泪。影子舞地址:歌词如下,追逐你的梦想并大声说出你所想的一切,把握当下。You’ve got the words to change a nation but you’re biting your tongue你已有足以改变世界的言辞,而你却缄默不语You’ve spent a lifetime stuck in silence afraid you’ll say something wrong你已沉默了一辈子,生怕自己说错了什么If no one ever hears it, how we gonna learn your song?如果无人曾听过,我们又如何去学你的歌So come on come on, come on come on所以站出来吧You’ve got a heart as loud as lions so why let your voice be tamed?你有着群狮齐吼般的心,那为何要让你的声音变得如此温顺?Maybe we’re a little different, there’s no need to be ashamed或许我们有些许不同,可这根本不值得害臊You’ve got the light to fight the shadows so stop hiding it away你已有了驱散阴暗的明灯,别再躲躲藏藏Come on, come on所以站出来吧Yes I wanna sing我想要放声歌唱I wanna shout我想要振声高呼I wanna scream till the words dry out直到嘶声力竭,直到词穷So put it in all of the papers, I’m not afraid所以就用白纸黑字写出来吧,我从不惧怕They can read all about it, read all about it oh他们会读懂这一切,他们会读懂这一切At night we’re waking up the neighbours while we sing away the blues当我们彻夜高歌消除了忧郁,街坊邻居也都醒悟了过来Making sure that we’re remember yeah, cause we all matter too请确信我们都铭记着,因为我们紧紧相连If the truth has been forbidden, then we’re breaking all the rules如果真相被禁锢了,那就由我们去打破法则So come on come on, come on come on所以站出来吧Let’s get the TV and the radio to play our tune again,让电视和收音机都播放我们的旋律吧It’s about time we got some airplay of our version of events是时候去电台播出事件的真相了There’s no need to be afraid, I will sing with you my friend无需害怕,我与你并肩歌唱Come on come on所以站出来吧Yeah we’re all wonderful, wonderful people我们都是了不起的人So when did we all get so fearful?我们何时变得如此胆小了?And now we’re finally finding our voices现在我们终于找回了自己的声音So take a chance come help me sing this那就把握机会同我一起高歌Yes we’re all wonderful, wonderful people我们都是了不起的人So when did we all get so fearful?我们何时变得如此胆小了?And now we’re finally finding our voices现在我们终于找回了自己的声音So take a chance come help me sing this只需把握机会同我一起高歌
1. the Blower’s Daughter—Damien Rice歌词:And so it isJust like you said it would beLife goes easy on meMost of the time就是这样就像你曾说过的一样在大多数时候我的人生就是如此(我的生命在我身边轻易溜走)And so it isThe shorter storyNo love, no gloryNo hero in her sky就这样像个小故事一样没什么好说的没有爱情,也没有光辉她的天空里没有(她的)主角I can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes...我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视...And so it isJust like you said it should beWe'll both forget the breezeMost of the time就这样就像你曾说过的一样大部分时间里我俩的往事将会像微风飘逝(我俩会忘记那阵微风)And so it isThe colder waterThe blower's daughterThe pupil in denial就这样这些冷了的水这位吹黑管老师的女儿这不被接受的学生I can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes...我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视...(女声)Did I say that I loathe you?Did I say that I want toLeave it all behind?我有说过我厌恶你吗?我有说过我想要离开你吗?(我有说过我要把它全部忘记吗?)(男声)I can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind...我无法停止想你我无法停止想你我无法停止想你我无法停止想你我无法停止想你我无法停止想...My mind...my mind...'Til I find somebody new想...想...直到我找到另外的一个人这首歌是有关 Damien Rice 的黑管老师的女儿。在她拒绝Damein Rice之後,Damien写的一首歌,整首歌只有吉他和大提琴作为伴奏,跟vocal忘情的交换著彼此的哀愁。而这首歌是Damien邀请那黑管老师的女儿到录音室,在她面前,看著她,录制而成。2. wake me up when September ends—green day一定要看mv!感动cry!3. what are words—Chris Medina歌手自己的真实故事,mv同样感动cry
不由得想起一首老歌,blue的no goodbyes。和女友异地四年,抽空去看她,回程时从车窗看她抹眼泪,well,i may be far away,but you know that my heart will stay with you,always.
《Just give me a reason》《because of you》《Drenched》 adele的歌词我觉得都挺好的。。以下都不是爱情的 但是我感觉歌词很棒的《Sound of silence》《Califaornia Hotel》
bird》eminem写给女儿的rap《It's my life》
《a love before time
》《right here waiting》
Stay with me--Sam Smith
第一首蹦进脑子的歌是Adele的one and only 紧接着是someone like u“i had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded,that for me,it isn't over."然后是最近比较火的hozier的Take me to church“The only heaven I will be sent to is when I am alone with u"还有香奈儿五号里的广告曲you are the that I want最后也是我深夜经常听的 尤其是画图的时候循环的几首歌:rust or gold-Jill Andrewsmy love-siaThings we lost in the fire-BasstilleLong drive-Jason mrazlisten-Beyoncé当然还有好多好多歌值得去听,总有一首能在旋律和歌词之间叩开你的心门。
《oceans deep》很深情的~《way back into love》个人觉得电影正式版最好听《when i was your man》火星哥的~《say something》男女对唱 虐心哒~
Are you the one,timo tolkki动听的女声lost stars,maroon5主唱在电影begin again里唱的
“aggainst all odds" Phil Collins的版本,最先听的westlife的版本,跟老家伙的深情演唱差忒远了。”hurt" Johnny Cash的版本,最先听的是Leona Lewis的版本,也是有差距,毕竟丧妻之痛。先想起来这两首。the voice 第六季冠军 Josh Kaufman,除了被打下擂台那次表演确实不如Delvin Choice,其他的表演情感表达都非常出色。可以找来看看。
the saltwater room旋律也很温馨的感觉
winter in my heartcry on my shoulderthe roseonly lovebeautiful girlbeartuful in white

我要回帖

更多关于 light your sword 的文章

随机推荐