loser english remixloser歌词翻译

10:57:56【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求bigbang的loser英文翻唱歌词,全"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求bigbang的loser英文翻唱歌词,全"相关的详细问题如下:就是Chad Future翻唱的Loser一定要全===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:m dying to beThrough the music in my mind that I&#39, In the mirror you&#39, punk delinquent tragedytraHe’s just a Friend Don’t Worry Im Coming Home&quot:Loser版本;ll always be what Im going home&quot, but love wont hold it backIm a--ChorusLoser, lonely me, and cowardlyselfish wannabe, now I’m all aloneHOOK (Preston Knight)At some point I gave up yeahAnd I started to make my life a lonely messits hard to breathe with the coldheartSo I hold out my has upBlinded by your kindness falling like a suckaAnd IFelt Dead, cause ya pack your bags and hit the doorShould of known about your problems when I said Hello &m aV1 (Chad Future)Ya wouldn’t tell me when I asked you baby what&#39. In the mirror I&#39,re dying to get toThe person in my mind that I've burned your love past repairAnd now there&#39, &m dying to singBut I guess IreJust a Loser歌曲;m im aV2 (Chad Future)Kinda tough when people judge your life because they dont get youThey take your name and drag it through the mud try to stick youhate me cuz they know insideI was them not living mydream and since the day I tried they&#39, punk delinquent tragedytrash out in the street,ll hate itI&#39, regretting love I wasted,and become the type of person that nobody wanna know…At some point I gave in yeahAnd I started to live the way that you&#39, faking tough:English Remix原唱. In the mirror I-- I&#39,reJust a Ls no one I have to even care if I am still breathingBridge (Preston Knight)And the sin that found me just aint letting goto this sad child In the mirror I seeI want to say goodbyeAnd I hope its not too late for me to showThat you&#39:Bigbang翻唱;ve known itNot on and on, a cowardlyselfish W Preston KnightOriginal English Lyrics By Chad Future and Preston KnightCHORUSLoser, oddity, In the mirror you&#39, to tell me somethinThe guy who gave you everything I guess you should'I&#39:Chad Future &#47解决方案2:不全,在其他地方复制的吧。我要的是全部,你这段我可以自己找到。解决方案3:只是少了一段副歌部分还有最后面三句I'm a Loser,自己重新编辑一下吧,打全部超字数了,发不出去,还有这个是我让别人发给我的,你自己可以找到就算了咯,少的那些听着歌自己排呗
================可能对您有帮助================
问:就是Chad Future翻唱的Loser 一定要全答:歌曲:Loser 版本:English Remix 原唱:Bigbang 翻唱:Chad Future / Preston Knight Original English Lyrics By Chad Future and Preston Knight CHORUS Loser, lonely me, faking tough, and cowardly selfish wannabe, In the mirror you'r...===========================================问:就是Chad Future翻唱的Loser 一定要全答:【Loser 歌词】 Loser孤身一人装样子的胆小鬼没出息的叫花子镜子里的你just a loser孤身一人只有伤痛的傻小子肮脏的垃圾镜子里的你i'm a 其实从未与世界搭调对独自一人的我 爱情那东西已经忘记很久 在那段时间里再也听不下去 带有希望的情歌你我...===========================================问:chad future的答:你也是VIP吗?(反正我是)建议你可以先找到中文歌词,再去翻译咯 Loser 孤身一人 装样子的胆小鬼 没出息的叫花子 镜子里的你 just a loser 孤身一人 只有伤痛的傻小子 肮脏的垃圾 镜子里的你 i'm a 其实从未与世界搭调 对独自一人的我 爱情那东...===========================================问:chad future的答:记得采纳哦~ BigBang LOSER 英文翻唱版 BY Chad Future&Preston Knight ===========================================问:BIGBANG《Loser》 chad future,preston knight改编英文版歌词答:Loser, lonely me, faking tough, and cowardly selfish wannabe, In the mirror you're Just a Loser, oddity, punk delinquent tragedy trash out in the street. In the mirror I-- I'm a V1 (Chad Future) Ya wouldn’t tell me when I asked...===========================================问:BIGBANG《Loser》 chad future,preston knight改编英文版歌词答:Loser 孤身一人 装样子的胆小鬼 没出息的叫花子 镜子里的你 just a loser 孤身一人 只有伤痛的傻小子 肮脏的垃圾 镜子里的你 i'm a 其实从未与世界搭调 对独自一人的我 爱情那东西已经 忘记很久 在那段时间里 再也听不下去 带有希望的情歌 你我...===========================================问:BIGBANG《Loser》 chad future,preston knight改编英文版歌词答:LOSER BIGBANG 部分听译歌词中英对照 Loser… Lonely man a coward that pretends to look strong loser… 孤独的人 一个假装着看上去强壮的懦夫 Now I go back to where I used to be. 现在我回到了原来的地方 It’s so hard to even breathe. Los...===========================================问:BIGBANG《Loser》 chad future,preston knight改编英文版歌词答:LOSER BIGBANG 部分听译歌词中英对照 Loser… Lonely man a coward that pretends to look strong loser… 孤独的人 一个假装着看上去强壮的懦夫 Now I go back to where I used to be. 现在我回到了原来的地方 It’s so hard to even breathe. Los...===========================================问:外国人英文翻唱BigBang的新歌loser谁有啊答:chad future《loser》===========================================亲需要的资源已经发送至邮箱 请注意查收祝用词愉快 O(∩_∩)O~满意请采纳哦=====bigbang知道团队===============================================bigbang - blue(英文版by JD Relic) The Winter's gone and the spring has come We've withered away Our hearts are torn from the yesterdays Im singing my b...=========================================== The Winter's gone and the spring has come
We've withered away
Our hearts are torn from the yesterdays
Im singing my blues
I'm used to the tears, the doubt and the fears T...===========================================bigbang - blue(英文版by JD Relic)
The Winter's gone and the spring has come
We've withered away
Our hearts are torn from the yesterdays
Im singing my blues
...===========================================
moa like this.
listen to this!
i'm breaking down down down down down
breaking down now breaking breaking down now
i'm breaking down down down down dow...=========================================== Bigbang.《tonight》英文翻唱版,英文版Mv 邮箱 谢谢了===========================================JD Relic 翻唱Blue英文版mp3和英文歌词已发送到亲的邮箱了, 请注意查收并及时下载噢~有事请回邮^ ^ 满意请记得采纳答案噢^ ^ ==========BIGBANG知道团队====================================================在酷狗音乐播放器上搜"经典非主流 qq 空间专用 dj 英文舞曲" 出来的这找了很久没找到 帮个忙谢了 Jewel - Stand 一定是 嗯,那是===========================================English Translation for "Blue"
The winter had passed
And the spring has come
We have withered
our hearts are bruised from longing
**(I'm singing my blu...===========================================JD_Relic的英文翻唱~已经帮亲发到邮箱了~ 满意及时采纳~有问题请回邮件或百度HI我~ ~~VIP真诚为您解答所有疑问~~
BIGBANG IS VIP~~~! =====^-^BIGBANG知道团队^-...===========================================
12345678910当前位置: >
> HiKARiE Remix~English version~
正在播放:HiKARiE Remix~English version~
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
HiKARiE Remix~English version~ 歌词
所属专辑:ヒカリへ (Single)
歌曲:HiKARiE Remix~English version~ mp3
《HiKARiE Remix~English version~ miwa》歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网
What do you want to do?
What do you want to do?
What do you want to do?
What is the meaning of life?
What you want to be? What you want to do?
Whatever you want to be, you can be
Where you want to be? Where you want to go?
Wherever you want to go, you can go
Believe in yourself
No matter how far you have to go
Don't stop your steps
No matter how hard the winding road will be
I want to be there for you
When you need me near by your side
(I will) always be there for you
Love will shine on you
No matter how far I am
Nothing can break us apart right now
Don't stop your love
My heart will always be with you 'til the end
You are the lonely one, you are the only one
You will be the shining star of my life
I want to brighten up, in the darkest night
I believe in you, believe in yourself
Believe in yourself
When you want to know? When you want to go?
Whenever you want to go , you can go
'cause you may be rich 'cause you may be poor
Nothing is gonna change my life, how I feel
Believe in love
No matter how high you have to go
Don't stop your love
No matter how far the winding road will be
Love will shine on you
No matter how far you are
Don't stop your love
No matter how much rain and pain
No matter how much wear and tear you may have
We are in this together, forever, I will always be there
Everything's gonna be alright
Nothing's gonna be bother us right now
The answer lies in nowhere but inside of our own hearts
HiKARiE Remix~English version~
miwa
作~:miwa
英~:Nash&Gene
作曲:miwa
Love will shine on you
No matter how far I am
Don't stop your love
You are the lonely one, you are the only one
You will be the shining star of my life
I want to brighten up, in the darkest night
I believe in you, believe in yourself
What do you want to do?
What do you want to do?
What do you want to do?
What do you want to do?
What do you want to do?
What do you want to do?
◎Lrc By 珂珂sheery◎
发行时间:发行时间:发行时间:发行时间:发行时间:发行时间:
12345678910求bigbang新歌loser权志龙部分的中文歌词_百度知道
求bigbang新歌loser权志龙部分的中文歌词
该公司希望解散可以去更远的BIGBANG所以充分发挥他们的聪明才智,这是绝对没有的退出策略杨河说,当他的合同到期宣布,它使每个成员的原因有机会独奏是因为很多组合在韩国龙呵呵呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
bigbang的相关知识
其他1条回答
b z d
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!chad future loser歌词_百度知道
chad future loser歌词
Loser, lonely me, faking tough, and cowardlyselfish wannabe, In the mirror you'reJust a Loser, oddity, punk delinquent tragedytrash out in the street. In the mirror I-- I'm aV1 (Chad Future)Ya wouldn’t tell me when I asked you baby what's upBlinded by your kindness falling like a suckaAnd I think you owed it, to tell me somethinThe guy who gave you everything I guess you should've known itNot on and on, cause ya pack your bags and hit the doorShould of known about your problems when I said Hello &He’s just a Friend Don’t Worry Im Coming Home&Felt Dead, regretting love I wasted, now I’m all aloneHOOK (Preston Knight)At some point I gave up yeahAnd I started to make my life this lonely messits hard to breathe out in the coldSo I hold out my hand feeling for love, but love wont hold it backIm a--ChorusLoser, lonely me, faking tough, a cowardlyselfish Wannabe, In the mirror you'reJust a Loser, oddity, punk delinquent tragedytrash out in the street. In the mirror I'm im aV2 (Chad Future)Kinda tough when people judge your life because they dont get youThey take your name and drag it through the mud try to stick youhate me cuz they know insideI was them not living mydream and since the day I tried they're dying to get toThe person in my mind that I'm dying to beThrough the music in my mind that I'm dying to singBut I guess I should quit, just say it, &I'm going home&and become the type of person that nobody wanna know…Bridge And the sin that found me just aint letting goto this sad child In the mirror I seeI want to say goodbyeAnd I hope its not too late for me showThat you'll always be what I needed, but truth is you should go
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 loser音译歌词 的文章

随机推荐