下载积分:2500
内容提示:Dandy - Trazzo Home
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 06:14:46|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
Dandy - Trazzo Home
官方公共微信求歌词的中文翻译!求这首歌的中文翻译,谢谢!曲名:Handy Dandy 专辑:Under The Red Sky 歌手:Bob Dylan(鲍勃迪伦)Handy dandy, controversy surrounds him He been around the world and back again Something in the moonlight still hounds him Handy dandy, just like sugar and candy Handy dandy, if every bone in his body was broken he would never admit it He got an all girl orchestra and when he says "Strike up the band", they hit it Handy dandy, handy dandy Bridge #1: You say, "What are ya made of?" He says, "Can you repeat what you said?" You'll say, "What are you afraid of?" He'll say, "Nothin' neither 'live nor dead." Handy dandy, he got a stick in his hand and a pocket full of money He says, "Darling, tell me the truth, how much time I got?" She says, "You got all the time in the world, honey." Handy dandy, Handy dandy Bridge #2: He's got that clear crystal fountain He's got that soft silky skin He's got that fortress on the mountain With no doors, no windows, no thieves can break in Handy dandy, sitting with a girl named Nancy in a garden feelin' kind of lazy He says, "Ya want a gun? I'll give you one." She says, "Boy, you talking crazy." Handy dandy, just like sugar and candy Handy dandy, pour him another brandy Handy dandy, he got a basket of flowers and a bag full or sorrow He finishes his drink, he gets up from the table he says, "Okay, boys, I'll see you tomorrow." Handy dandy, handy dandy, just like sugar and candy Handy dandy, just like sugar and candy要听歌曲的在这,第一首..cn/search.html?searchvalue=handy+dandy&searchselect=1歌也在这里/player/balaplayer.html?cid=13529
Handy dandy,controversy surrounds him枕边的花花公子,身边围绕着争议He been around the world and back again他曾环游世界却又重回故里Something in the moonlight still hounds him夜色中的一幕幕仍追逐着他Handy dandy,just like sugar and candy枕边的花花公子,好似蜜糖般甜蜜Handy dandy,if every bone in his body was broken 枕边的花花公子,即使身心煎熬he would never admit it他也决不承认He got an all girl orchestra and when he says他有一支女子管弦乐队,每当他说"Strike up the band",they hit it“演奏开始吧”,歌声响起Handy dandy,handy dandy枕边的花花公子啊,枕边的花花公子Bridge #1:You say,"What are ya made of?"你说:你是什么做的?He says,"Can you repeat what you said?"他说:你能再说一遍吗?You'll say,"What are you afraid of?"你会说:你在怕什么?He'll say,"Nothin' neither 'live nor dead."他会说:生或死都无法让我畏惧Handy dandy,he got a stick in his hand and a pocket full of money枕边的花花公子,手中紧握着魔杖,也攥着大把的金钱He says,"Darling,tell me the truth,how much time I got?"他说:亲爱的,告诉我,我还有多少时间?She says,"You got all the time in the world,honey."她说,亲爱的,世上的一切时间都归你管辖Handy dandy,Handy dandy枕边的花花公子啊,枕边的花花公子Bridge #2:He's got that clear crystal fountain他拥有水晶的喷泉He's got that soft silky skin他拥有丝滑般的皮肤He's got that fortress on the mountain他拥有山间的森林With no doors,no windows,no thieves can break in却没有任何能让盗贼闯入的门窗(却没有任何人可以闯进他的心房)Handy dandy,sitting with a girl named Nancy in a garden feelin' kind of lazy枕边的花花公子,带着一丝慵懒,坐在Nancy旁边He says,"Ya want a gun?I'll give you one." She says,"Boy,you talking crazy."他说,你要枪吗?我能给你.她说,亲爱的,你疯了.Handy dandy,just like sugar and candy枕边的花花公子,好似蜜糖般甜蜜Handy dandy,pour him another brandy将另一杯白兰地泼向他,这个枕边的花花公子 Handy dandy,he got a basket of flowers and a bag full or sorrow他虽有无数鲜花,却有万般惆怅He finishes his drink,he gets up from the table he says,他饮净杯中酒,离开桌子说到:"Okay,boys,I'll see you tomorrow."好小子,明天见Handy dandy,handy dandy,just like sugar and candy枕边的花花公子,宛如蜜糖般甜蜜Handy dandy,just like sugar and candy 枕边的花花公子,宛如蜜糖般甜蜜注:With no doors,no windows,no thieves can break in 这句话本来直译是:没有任何可以让盗贼闯入的门窗.我将其意译为:任何人也无法闯入他的心房.不知道我猜想对没 你自己选择另外关于 Handy dandy 我觉得应该是指的人,但不是很好翻,你自己怎样翻更好,我有几个版本 你参考参考:游刃有余的情人,唾手可得的花花公子,游戏人间的花花公子 ps:handy-dandy 连在一起,是指的一种游戏名称
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这个歌讲的是一个绝世花花公子,潇洒迷人因为太长了,明天再慢慢翻
呵呵 居然有人对这张专辑感兴趣 不简单啊 clarelau翻译的还不错 赞
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 幼儿园毕业歌曲 的文章

随机推荐