the moon song 陈洁仪好听的歌曲的歌曲解析

求电影《她》里面的所有歌曲_百度知道
求电影《她》里面的所有歌曲
求里面的歌曲,尤其是萨曼莎和西奥多自己创作的那首歌,链接或者歌曲名字都可以,能下载最好,悬赏可加
提问者采纳
Off You Written by Kim Deal Performed by The Breeders Courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group and 4AD By arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing and Beggars Group Media LimitedWhen You Know You're Gonna Die Written and Performed by Arcade FireAlien Child Written and performed by Will CollinsSupersymmetry Performed by Arcade Fire Produced by Arcade Fire and James MurphyCleopatra in New York (Zim Zam Mix) Written by Nickodemus (as Nicholas J. DeSimone) Performed by Nickodemus Courtesy of Wonderwheel RecordingsMagnesium Written by Sam Spiegel and Rusty Logsdon Performed by N.A.S.A. Courtesy of Spectrophonic SoundI'm So Glad Written by Skip James (as Nehemiah Curtis James) Performed by Entrance Courtesy of Tiger Style RecordsThe Moon Song Written by Karen O and Spike Jonze Performed by Scarlett Johansson and Joaquin PhoenixRacing Turtles Written and Performed by Barrie Gledden, Tim Reilly and Jason Pedder Courtesy of Audio Network US, Inc.8 Bit Disco No. 3 Written and Performed by Philip Guyler Courtesy of Audio NetworkNeed Your Love So Bad Written by John Mertis Jr. and Little Willie John (as John William Edward) Performed by Little Willie John Courtesy of Gusto Records, Inc.Sure of Love Written by George Goldner and Stuart Wiener Performed by The Chantels Courtesy of Rhino Entertainment Company By arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV LicensingDimensions Written, Produced and Performed by Arcade FireThe Moon Song Written by Karen O and Spike Jonze Performed by Karen O共14首的资讯希望有帮到您
提问者评价
《声梦奇缘》 《海上钢琴师》 《钢琴家》 《放牛班的春天》 《once》 《莫扎特传》 《布达佩斯之恋》 《琴谜变奏曲》 《钢琴课》 《想飞的钢琴少年》 《夜半歌声》 《黑暗中的舞者》 《红磨坊》 《雨中曲》 《歌舞青春》 《一往无前》 《把爱找回来》 《共谱恋曲》 《川流熙攘》 《在下巴赫》 《蓝调传奇》 《十字街头》 《玫瑰人生》 《音乐会》 《K歌情人...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
华纳在网上发布了这首由Karen O专为电影创作的原声&The Moon Song&
请问还知道其他音乐的名字或者哪里可以找到么
我是刚才看到这个帖子才知道的 其实我根本没看过这电影 你到这帖子里问问人试试
谢谢你,但是楼上的更清楚一些,不好意思了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁陈洁仪的《Dreams》 歌词_百度知道
陈洁仪的《Dreams》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Dreams歌手:陈洁仪陈洁仪 - DreamsDreamsCome to meLike the mistIf I could only seeDreamsSo naiveThe're not meOnly that part of sheDreamsThey're so real like the reelOf woven dreamsSo DreamsCome to me Like the mistIf I could only see
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
陈洁仪的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!歌手:《The Moon Song》相似歌曲The Moon Song歌词 曲/词:陈洁仪编曲: Case Woo监制: Case Woo/陈洁仪.Look at the MoonWhen we are apartFor I'll be looking on it tooWherever you areLook at the MoonWhen we are apartFor I'll be looking on it tooWherever you areFor the moon sees youAnd it sees me tooLalalalaSo look at the moonLalalalaLook at the MoonWhen we are apartFor I'll be looking on it tooWherever you areFor the moon sees youAnd it sees me tooLalalalaSo look at the moonBaby when I'm not with youThe Moon Song LRC歌词 [ti:The Moon Song][ar:陈洁仪][al:懂得陈洁仪][offset:0][00:00.12]曲/词:陈洁仪[00:01.93]编曲: Case Woo[00:03.38]监制: Case Woo/陈洁仪[00:08.12].[00:26.79]Look at the Moon[00:30.02]When we are apart[00:33.47]For I'll be looking on it too[00:39.63]Wherever you are[00:47.52]Look at the Moon[00:50.60]When we are apart[00:53.88]For I'll be looking on it too[01:00.16]Wherever you are[01:08.49]For the moon sees you[01:11.85]And it sees me too[01:15.58]Lalalala[01:21.52]So look at the moon[01:25.04]Lalalala[01:49.17]Look at the Moon[01:52.24]When we are apart[01:55.76]For I'll be looking on it too[02:01.80]Wherever you are[02:13.24]For the moon sees you[02:44.35]And it sees me too[02:47.99]Lalalala[02:53.80]So look at the moon[02:58.61]Baby when I'm not with you& 56音乐网 浙ICP备号-3

我要回帖

更多关于 陈洁仪经典歌曲 的文章

随机推荐