I want my iwantmytearsback back 年少泪愿尝什么意思

有人一样认为nightwish的i want my tears back的中文歌词翻译的逼格很高嘛~?
The treetops, the chimneys, the snow bed stories, winter grey   &br&炊烟渺渺绕层颠,灰雪夜谈照无眠&br&&br&Wildflowers, those meadows of heaven, wind in the wheat   &br&草花未凋乐土上,波纹縠皱风惊田  &br&&br&A railroad across waters, the scent of grandfatherly love   &br&便恁车浆凌波去,踪影慈哀更难圆。   &br&Blue bayous, Decembers, moon through a dragonfly's wings   &br&但待年尽江海上,蝉翼月影惟我知 &br&&br&Where is the wonder where's the awe   &br&曾要踏遍惊愕壮丽,念想已涣散踪迹。   &br&Where's dear Alice knocking on the door   &br&梦游过仙境的Alic,只剩下敲门的背影   &br&Where's the trapdoor that takes me there   &br&暗门通年少多少惊奇怪异,却再难为我开启。   &br&Where the real is shattered by a Mad March Hare   &br&门后三月兔,一如既往分裂虚实边际。   &br&Where is the wonder where's the awe   &br&早已没有勇气踏上说走就走的旅行  &br&&br&Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for   &br&也不再有执念为了梦想彻夜不休的激情   &br&Before the years take me   &br&可是啊,在尚未年华彻底老去之时   &br&I wish to see   &br&我渴盼着一日   &br&The lost in me   &br&再见到容颜未衰的自己   &br&I want my tears back   &br&愿偿年少泪   &br&I want my tears back now   &br&犹趁未老时   &br&A ballet on a grove, still growing young all alone   &br&园中舞影不歇人,似把一笑作青春   &br&A rag doll, a best friend, the voice of Mary Costa   &br&踏尽天涯余故友,执手且将旧曲温。
The treetops, the chimneys, the snow bed stories, winter grey   炊烟渺渺绕层颠,灰雪夜谈照无眠Wildflowers, those meadows of heaven, wind in the wheat   草花未凋乐土上,波纹縠皱风惊田  A railroad across waters, the scent of grandfatherly love   便恁车浆凌波去,踪影慈哀更难圆。   Blue bayous, Decembers, moon through a dragonfly's wings   但待年尽江海上,蝉翼月影惟我知 Where is the wonder where's the awe   曾要踏遍惊愕壮丽,念想已涣散踪迹。   Where's dear Alice knocking on the door   梦游过仙境的Alic,只剩下敲门的背影   Where's the trapdoor that takes me there   暗门通年少多少惊奇怪异,却再难为我开启。   Where the real is shattered by a Mad March Hare   门后三月兔,一如既往分裂虚实边际。   Where is the wonder where's the awe   早已没有勇气踏上说走就走的旅行  …
按时间排序
The treetops' the chimneys' 那些树梢,那些烟囱,The snowbed stories' winter grey 灰色冬天,那被雪覆盖的故事。Wildflowers' those meadows of heaven' 花之盛开,草之天堂,Wind in the wheat 风吹麦田,A railroad across waters' 一条铁路横过江海,The scent of grandfatherly love 那是爱的踪迹。Blue bayous' Decembers' 那年冬天,蓝色海湾,Moon through a dragonfly's wings 蜻蜓轻舞翼衬月。Where is the wonder? where's the awe? 何处存奇迹!何处怀敬畏!Where's dear Alice knocking on the door? 梦游过仙境的Alice,只剩下敲门的背影,Where's the trapdoor that takes me there? 暗门多少迷离,却再难为我开启。Where the real is shattered by a Mad Marsh Hare? 真真假假,当年疯狂伤害了谁?Where is the wonder? where's the awe? 奇迹在哪儿!敬畏在哪儿!Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for? 无眠的夜,我曾在哪儿?Before the years take me 在尚未沧桑时,I wish to see the lost in me 牢记这年少时光。I Want My Tears Back! 不愿落泪,I Want My Tears Back Now! 趁着这青春韶华,A ballet on a grove' 林中独舞不歇人,Still growing young all alone 似把一笑作青春。A rag doll' a best friend' 布偶清影成三人,The voice of Mary Costa 共温旧时曲。Where is the wonder? where's the awe? 何处存奇迹!何处怀敬畏!Where's dear Alice knocking on the door? 梦游过仙境的Alice,只剩下敲门的背影,Where's the trapdoor that takes me there? 暗门多少迷离,却再难为我开启。Where the real is shattered by a Mad Marsh Hare? 真真假假,当年疯狂伤害了谁?Where is the wonder? where's the awe? 奇迹在哪儿!敬畏在哪儿!Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for? 无眠的夜,我曾在哪儿?Before the years take me 在尚未沧桑时,I wish to see the lost in me 牢记这年少时光。Where is the wonder? where's the awe? 奇迹在哪儿!敬畏在哪儿!Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for? 无眠的夜,我曾在哪儿?Before the years take me 在尚未沧桑时,I wish to see the lost in me... 牢记这年少时光。I Want My Tears Back! 不愿落泪,I Want My Tears Back Now! 牢记这年少时光。Where is the wonder? where's the awe? 奇迹在哪儿!敬畏在哪儿!Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for? 无眠的夜,我曾在哪儿?Before the years take me 在尚未沧桑时,I wish to see the lost in me 牢记这年少时光。Where is the wonder? where's the awe? 奇迹在哪儿!敬畏在哪儿!Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for? 无眠的夜,我曾在哪儿?Before the years take me 在尚未沧桑时,I wish to see the Lost in Me! 牢记这年少时光。I Want My Tears Back! 不愿落泪,I Want My Tears Back Now! 牢记这年少时光。网易的这版才最有神韵。你对比一下就明白了
这个并不算是翻译吧虽然勉强能看出来写的是同样的内容但根本就对应不上不信你试试用译文能唱得出来不?硬要说翻译质量吧,能把这些汉字凑在一起也是不容易不好意思,真是让你失望了~不过这首歌我还是很喜欢的~
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录i want my tears back_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
i want my tears back
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读