等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁旗下产品:
&& 英语资讯 &&
&& 资讯内容
经典歌曲《Time To Say Goodbye》告别的时刻
次 &发布时间: 10:13:00&录入:
&&&&& Time to Say Goodbye(告别的时刻)(意大利语:Con te partiro)是一首意大利歌剧流行音乐,由弗朗西斯科?萨托利(Francesco Sartori)作曲、卢西奥?库兰特图(Lucio Quarantotto)作词。该首单曲最初是由安德烈?波伽利在1995年的意大利圣雷莫音乐会演唱的,并于同年收录在他的《Bocelli》专辑中,并认为是安德烈?波伽利的代表歌曲。该歌曲的英语版本,是在第二次创作后,与女高音歌唱家莎拉?布莱曼合唱的版本得到了成功性的广泛传播。
&&&&& 中英双语歌词对照:
&&&&& 《Time To Say Goodbye》《告别的时刻》
&&&&& 莎拉?布莱曼(Sarah Brightman):
&&&&& When I'm alone
&&&&& 当我独自一人的时候
&&&&& I dream of the horizon
&&&&& 我梦见地平线
&&&&& and words fail me
&&&&& 而话语舍弃了我
&&&&& There is no light
&&&&& 没有阳光的房间里
&&&&& in a room where there is no sun
&&&&& 也没有光线
&&&&& and there is no sun if you're not here with me, with me
&&&&& 假如你不在我身边
&&&&& From every window
&&&&& 透过每一扇窗
&&&&& unfurl my heart
&&&&& 招展着我的心
&&&&& the heart that you have won
&&&&& 我那已属于你的心
&&&&& Into me you've poured the light
&&&&& 你施予到我心中的
&&&&& the light
&&&&& 光芒
&&&&& that you found by the side of the road
&&&&& 你在路旁所发现的
&&&&& Time to say goodbye
&&&&& 我将与你同航
&&&&& Places that I've never seen or
&&&&& 那些我从未看过
&&&&& experienced with you
&&&&& 从未和你一起体验的地方
&&&&& now I shall
&&&&& 现在我就将看到和体验
&&&&& I'll sail with you
&&&&& 我将与你同航
&&&&& upon ships across the seas
&&&&& 在那越洋渡海的船上
&&&&& seas that exist no more
&&&&& 在那不再存在的海洋
&&&&& I'll revive them with you
&&&&& 我将与你一起让它们再通行
&&&&& it's time to say goodbye
&&&&& 我将与你同航
&&&&& 安德烈?波切利(Andrea Bocelli):
&&&&& When you're far away
&&&&& 当你在遥远他方的时候
&&&&& I dream of the horizon
&&&&& 我梦见地平线
&&&&& and words fail me
&&&&& 而话语舍弃了我
&&&&& and of course I know
&&&&& 我当然知道
&&&&& that you're with me, with me
&&&&& 你是和我在一起的
&&&&& you,my moon, you are with me
&&&&& 你――我的月亮,你和我在一起
&&&&& my sun, you're here with me
&&&&& 我的太阳,你就在此与我相随
&&&&& with me,with me,with me
&&&&& 与我、与我、与我
&&&&& Time to say goodbye
&&&&& 我将与你同航
&&&&& Places that I've never seen or
&&&&& 那些我从未看过
&&&&& I'll sail with you
&&&&& 我将与你同航
&&&&& 在那越洋渡海的船上
&&&&& 在那不再存在的海洋
&&&&& 我将与你一起再让它们通行
&&&&& 合唱:
&&&&& I'll go with you
&&&&& 我将与你同航
&&&&& 在那越洋渡海的船上
&&&&& 在那不再存在的海洋
&&&&& 我将与你一起再让它们通行
&&&&& I'll go with you
&&&&& 我将与你同航
&&&&& I'll go with you
&&&&& 我将与你同航
&&&&& I'll sail with you
&&&&& 我将与你同航
&&&&& I with you
&&&&& 我和你
&&&&& 注:英语中 "time to say goodbye" 引申为“风雨相随”
&&&&& 歌手简介:
&&&&& 1997年全球流行乐坛最热门的话题之一,莫过于由英国音乐剧第一女伶莎拉?布莱曼(Sarah Brightman)与意大利盲歌手波伽利所合唱的“告别的时刻”(Time To Say Goodbye)一曲、以雷霆万钧之势,横扫古典流行跨界音乐领域。单单在德国,这首单曲便销售了三百万张,成为德国有史以来最畅销的单曲唱片;除此之外,更高居英国流行榜亚军,以及法、瑞、奥、意等国的极度高名次。
东北地区&|&吉林:1
华北地区&|&北京:010-
天津:010-
河北:010-
山西:010-
内蒙古:010-
华东地区&|&江苏:
中南地区&|&河南:2
西南地区&|&四川:
西北地区&|&甘肃:029-
陕西:029-
宁夏:029-
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
版权所有& 学科网() 版权所有
All Rights Reserved 京ICP证080135号每次当我听着这首歌是,心灵总有很深的触动 的翻译是:Every time I listen to this song is, the mind there is always a deep touch 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
每次当我听着这首歌是,心灵总有很深的触动
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Every time I listen to this song is, the mind there is always a deep touch
Every time I listen to this song is, the mind there is always a deep touch
Every time when I hear this song, and his mind is always a very deep touch
When each time I am listening to this first song am, the mind always has very deep touching
相关内容&aabout hope N'freedoms. 关于希望N'freedoms。 & a虽然矛盾有时候是难以避免的,但事实上,正是这些矛盾使我们变得更加亲密. 正在翻译,请等待... & abody color natural
& a缘分让我们在一起,永远不分离。 The fate lets us in the same place, never separates. & a当太阳死去 When the sun died & a让同学们文明学习 正在翻译,请等待... & aservices and goods are purchased as long as the goods are incidental to the service 只要物品是易发生服务,服务和物品被购买 & aiouvfscwgvrsfgdcczdwef iouvfscwgvrsfgdcczdwef & athe grocery store 杂货店 & a知识更新的快,学科庞杂,但是不变的是人性,不变的是天道,我们迫切的需要学习 The knowledge renews quick, the discipline is numerous and disorderly, but invariable is the human nature, invariable is the sun, we urgent need to study & aInfosys e-mail system
& aFor me, facing the sea, chun nuanhua leaves is my imagination of life. Struggling just because, because love... 为我,面对海,春nuanhua叶子是生活的我的想像力。 奋斗正因为,因为爱… & a中国的首都是北京 正在翻译,请等待...
& a休闲的地方 Leisure place & a你约同学周六晚上一起看电影 You invite study Saturday evening to watch the movie together & a科幻片 Science fiction piece & a你们回来啦 You come back & aOh because
& anumber of power transformers and their rated power 电源变压器和他们的标定功率的数字 & asome people would never be together but there is a feeling hidi. 某些人不会一起是,但有感觉hidi。 & aLiving the life of the House 居住议院的生活 & a王先生通常乘渡轮去上班 Mr. Wang usually rides the ferryboat to go to work & aLoginPanel LoginPanel & aSMOOTH 光滑 & a16、Often propaganda ______ people into thinking that a product is something that it is not.(1分) 16经常、宣传______人到认为里产品是某事它不是。(1分) & a傲气 Arrogance & a你可以通过以下的方法提高自己的听力 You may enhance own through following method hearing
& a共同点 Common ground & aESI: 0x EDI: 0x
& a流动的 正在翻译,请等待... & a按摩加钟 正在翻译,请等待... & arubbish 垃圾 & aWhat do you mean to ? 您意味什么? & alnstaller integrity lnstaller正直 & ahe also urged China to do more to push North Korea to act on its earlier offer to disarm its nuclear weapons 他在它的更早的提议也敦促中国做更多推挤北朝鲜行动解除它的核武器武装 & a稻麦联合收割机的可靠性试验研究 The rice wheat combine reliability test studies & a杨丞琳是我的命 Yang Cheng Lin is my life & a还好把.只是这几天没联系了 正在翻译,请等待... & aEveryone needs friends.But how do you find real friendship and keep it? 大家需要朋友。但您怎么发现真正的友谊并且保留它? & aand software tended to be, as if part of an integrated system. His tale is instructive and cautionary, filled with lessons about innovation, characterY
& aIn the summer 在夏天 & a每天在我回家的路上,我看到道路上都是车 Every day goes home in me on the road, I saw on the path all is the vehicle & a看过电影,我总是在考虑一个问题 Has watched the movie, I am always considering a question & atom,jimmy and i am not in the same class 汤姆,短撬棍和我不是在同班 & aknow
is noknow 知道是知道noknow是noknow & ai know you mean 我认识您卑鄙 & a不管会不会把责任推卸到我们身上 No matter can shirk the responsibility to our body on & a交变光 Alternation light & a我听说过它 I have heard it & a只对幼儿的英语有一定的研究 Only has certain research to baby's English & a小鸡炖蘑菇 The chicken cooks the mushroom & a那个女孩 That girl & aorganize 组织 & a把特产给卖好的 For curries favor with the special product & aread comic 读可笑 & a她身上表现出来的这些品质是我所推崇的,它告诉我在挫 折中不悲观、不失望,而是保持良好的心态,在人生之路上继续前行; On her body displays these qualities are, it which I esteem tells me in the setback not pessimistic, is not disappointed, but is the maintenance good point of view, continues the vanguard & a每次当我听着这首歌是,心灵总有很深的触动 When each time I am listening to this first song am, the mind always has very deep touching &快手上一外国妹演唱会上唱的英文歌,台下有个男的微笑的看着她,女的好像是专门为他唱的,慢节奏很深情_百度知道
快手上一外国妹演唱会上唱的英文歌,台下有个男的微笑的看着她,女的好像是专门为他唱的,慢节奏很深情
Whataya Want From Me-Adam Lamberthey嘿slow down慢点whataya want from me你想从我这儿得到什么whataya want from me你想从我这儿得到什么yeah是的I’m afraid我很害怕Whataya want from me你想我为你做什么Whataya want from me你想我做些什么There might have been a time也许有一段时间了When I would give myself away我放弃了自己oh哦once upon a time I didn’t give a damn从前我才不在乎哩but now但是现在here we are我们在一起so whataya want from me所以你想我为你做什么whataya want from me你想我做些什么just don’t give up千万不要放弃I’m working it out我正努力解决Please don’t give in请不要屈服I won’t let you down我不会让你失望的It messed me up曾经的我陷入困境Need a second to breathe需要一秒钟呼吸Just keep coming around去保持清醒Hey whataya want from me嘿,你想从我这儿得到什么whataya want from me你想我为你做什么whataya want from me你想我为你做什么yeah是的it’s plain to see这是显而易见的baby you’re beautiful你犹如婴儿一样美丽there’s nothing wrong with you而且完美无缺it’s late只怪我I’m afraid反复无常The face that’s loving me但是谢谢你爱我Cause you’re doing it perfectly因为你对我很好There might have been a time耶曾经有一段时间When I would let you slip away你离开了我I wouldn’t even try我甚至不去挽留But I think you could save my life但我想你就是我的生命Just don’t give up千万不要放弃I’m working it out我正努力解决Please don’t give in请不要轻易屈服I won’t let you down我不会让你失望的It messed me up过去我很混乱Need a second to breathe需要一秒钟呼吸Just keep coming around去保持清醒Hey whataya want from me嘿,你想从我这儿得到什么whataya want from me你想我为你做什么whataya want from me你想我为你做什么whataya want from me你想我为你做什么whataya want from me你想我为你做什么Just don’t give up on me只要不放弃I won’t let you down我就不会让你失望的No I won’t let you down一定,我一定不会让你失望的Just don’t give up千万不要放弃I’m working it out我正在努力解决Please don’t give in请不要屈服I won’t let you down我不会让你失望的It messed me up过去我很混乱Need a second to breathe需要透一口气Just keep coming around来保持清醒Whataya you want from me你想从我这儿得到什么Just don’t give up千万不要放弃I’m working it out我正在努力去做得更好Please don’t give in请不要轻易屈服I won’t let you down我不会辜负你的It messed me up过去我很混乱Need a second to breathe需要透一口气Just keep coming around来保持清醒Whataya you want from me你想我为你做什么Whataya you want from me你想我为你做什么Whataya you want from me你想我为你做什么Whataya you want from me你想我为你做什么Whataya you want from me你想我为你做什么Whataya you want from me你想我为你做什么
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌、、女生唱的。歌词第一句 every time leave to..._百度知道
找一首英文歌、、女生唱的。歌词第一句 every time leave to...
特别希望找到这首歌、、希望大家帮帮忙
Every Moment Of My Life歌手:Sarah Connor 专辑:Key To My SoulEverytime I leave to head out on the roadI wanna take you with me to save me from the coldNo matter where I go wrongYou ll be there to turn it into rightI will love you every moment of my lifeWhen I m on an airplane, flying cross the skyI know you re on a trainride, stations passing byNo matter what the signs sayHowever in my mind you are by my sideI will love you every moment of my lifeEveryone misses somethingAnd I know time changes everythingAll the love that you have to giveYou should give just as long as you re holding that someoneI d travel cross the great lakes to get to where you areAnd even if forever wouldn t be too farSo when you asked meTo be the leading lady by your sideI promised to love you every moment of my lifeloading...(我确实发誓我将离开在那里。我将会给任何事和每件事物,而且我将会总是关心。经过弱点和力量,快乐和悲伤, 为更好或坏,我将会用我的心每拍打爱你)。从这片刻,生活已经开始从这片刻,你是那一个在你旁边的权利是我属于的地方从这片刻在从这片刻,我已经是受祝福的我为你的快乐只居住而且为你的爱我将会给我的最后呼吸从这片刻在我以我所有的心把我的手给你等不及要和你居住我的生活, 等不及要开始你和我将会无法分别地我的梦因为你实现从这片刻只要我居住我将会爱你, 我你这没有东西我不给从这片刻在你是我信仰爱的理由而且你是我的祈祷答案从在上面上面全部我们需要只是我们中的二个我的梦因为你实现从这片刻只要我居住我将会爱你, 我你这没有东西我不给从这片刻在我将会像我一样的长爱你活的从这片刻在
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
roxette - fading like a flower (every time you leave)
Where the sun descends alone,
I ran a long long way from home
To find a heart that's made of stone.
I will try,
I just need a little time
To get your face right out of my mind,
To see the world
Through different eyes.
Every time I see you oh I try to hide away
But when we meet it seems I can't let go.
Every time you leave the room
I feel I'm fading like a flower.
Tell me why?
When I scream there's no reply,
When I reach out there's nothing to find,
When I sleep I break down and cry.
Every time I see you oh I try to hide away
But when we meet it seems I can't let g...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 快手英文歌 的文章

随机推荐