其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁🈶一首歌,音是:七开七开马有发!应该是英文歌!求歌名!_百度知道
🈶一首歌,音是:七开七开马有发!应该是英文歌!求歌名!
t need those pills just the effects of each otherBut we gon'll be by your sideI only love it when you touch me not feel meWhen I's the real me babeEt you know remember when I told youI would never let down my guardAnd I hope you feel like dirt when I hold youCause is it really overBut you just want a little companyAnd you just really wanna thrill seekSaid you left him for good this timeBullshit what your friends do spill beansOr you just wanna be guilt free and still creepBut these hills see from that POVWe can touch but the only way you&#39, EminemEm fucked up that'm fucked up that&#39:I only call you when it's half past fiveThe only time that I's half past fiveThe only time I'd ever call you mineI only love it when you touch me not feel meWhen I's the real me yeahI only fuck you when it&#39:Said you want a little companyAnd I love it cause the thrill't lecture me just accept thatThe Ws the real meWhen I's the real me yeahI only fuck you when it're nothing but a barflyYou got your sights set on the one who you run toBut I's the real me babeHills have eyes the hills have eyesWho are you to judge who are you to judgeHide your lies girl hide your liesOnly you to trust only youI only call you when it's the real meWhen I'd ever call you mineI only love it when you touch me not feel meWhen I'm fucked up that'd wanna kill meBut it'll be by your sideI only love it when you touch me not feel meWhen I&#39:And every time he hurt you I heard youYour shoulder to cry onAnd I'd ever call you mineI only love it when you touch me not feel meWhen I'm fucked up that'm fucked up that's the real meWhen I's the real meWhen I'm fucked up that's cheapSaid you left him for good this timeStill if he knew I was here he's half past fiveThe only time I'll be damned if I weren'm fucked up that's time you met the real me filthyBut wasn'm a far cry from what you might get if we come trueSo keep texting me but at night if you seek those thrillsWhat I expect to beCause if you cheat on him just means I will be the next to beYour ex so no complexities just sexAnd don's the real me yeahI only fuck you when it'm fucked up that't fill meI let you see my dark side but like a mic check you got one tooSo when the sparks fly we hit the flight deck and got sprung pewLike an ejector seat from an F-15But tonight we don'll still beYour addiction you can touch a prescription but don'm fucked up that'm fucked up that's half past fiveThe only time that I't always will beYour pill refill feeling I's the real meWhen I' film cause I will want your ex to seeGet it thatThe Wll be by your sideI only love it when you touch me not feel meWhen I'll film meIs with a camera feel meYou'm fucked up that&#39:I only call you when it's the real meWhen I's half past fiveThe only time that I't who you turned toYou said he drove you to my armsBut don&#39The Hills (Remix) - The Ws half past fiveThe only time I'm fucked up that&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
呵呵,歌名是Chiki-Chiki
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌男生唱的 歌的开头有一段口哨声 很轻快抒情的一首歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌男生唱的 歌的开头有一段口哨声 很轻快抒情的一首歌
com/programs/view/FiXYVau29rg/
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Moves Like Jagger是这个吧?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字电影 We were soldiers 里面在出发前聚会的时候一个军人唱了一首歌,开头是hold me hold me ,never let me go,Until you told me told me what I want to know and then just hold me......求这首歌的名字
名字叫:HOLD ME,THRILL ME,KISS ME 你看看歌词对不Hold me,hold me,Never let me go until you've told me,told me,What I want to know and then just hold me,hold me,Make me tell you I'm in love with you.Thrill me,thrill me,Walk me down the lane where shadows will be,will be,Hiding lovers just the same as we'll be,we'll be,When you make me tell you I love you.They told me be sensible with your new love,Don't be fooled thinking this is the last you'll find.But they never stood in the dark with you love,When you take me in your arms And drive me slowly out of my mind...Kiss me,kiss me,And when you do I know That you will miss me,miss me,If we ever say adieu so kiss me,kiss me,Make me tell you I'm in love with you...Kiss me,kiss me,And when you do I know That you will miss me,miss me,If we ever say adieu so kiss me,kiss me,Make me tell you I'm in love with you...Never,never let me go...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Johnny & Jonie Mosby - Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
扫描下载二维码求一首歌,歌的开头是马蹄声和马鸣声的一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首歌,歌的开头是马蹄声和马鸣声的一首英文歌
我有更好的答案
名字叫 My OH my
水叮当的My oh my
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识