有一首歌开头是噔噔噔歌词是a bei nong

啊拉求塞那首歌词是藏语歌_百度知道
啊拉求塞那首歌词是藏语歌
弘玛尼呗咪吽——————(好像是波光粼粼的意思)尼尼那一【sing】巴, piu v xue lie yi ba ma, ongli
Ong ma ni bei mei hong
Ma bang you,弘玛尼呗咪吽——————sing是英文音标玛邦扬措乐阿贼cei拉、me也是英文音标(下段汉语)林卡的人啊人来人往,弘玛尼呗咪吽——————————————vi:
Lin gu ge mi min zu tie qi meng ong na
Ong ma ni bei mei hong
Hei su bei nong kimi tong giu mei ba qi, cuo o la mo qi qi le
ong ma ni bei mei hong
Ki ni ya i si di nang kin ling a i, qie duo gio mei u mei meng ba la ongli
Ong ma ni bei mei hongOng ma ni bei mei hongOng ma ni bei mei hong
Sa dingding
Ling ke kie mie
min tsu la jia meng wa la
Ong ma ni bei mei hong
Ya su be luo
gi mi tong gio mei ba qi.底切蒙瓦拉?弘玛尼呗咪吽冈仁波齐啊雨雾茫茫,弘玛尼呗咪吽是不是那丢失的人为我燃起的神香, qie duo,怎么不见了, cuo he la o tong qing le
Ong ma ni bei mei hong ma
Tei ni a yi
son bi nang ki ni a i, ongli
Ong ma ni bei mei hong
Pu bajia,弘玛尼呗咪吽一【sing】巴囊嘎咪同各没巴切, tong gu mei ba qi神香的藏语歌词罗马拼音版Sadingding:
ling ke kie mie
min tsu la jia meng wa la
ong ma ni bei mei hong
Ya su bei luo
gi mi tong gio mei ba qi
tong gio mei ba qi.秋叠飘【v】秋【me】由巴玛, ongli
Ong ma ni bei mei hong
中文汉字版林郭给玛芒措, tong gio me ba qi ongli
Ong ma ni bei mei hong
Tong member qie la qi sang ku ku la
Ong ma ni bei mei hong
ee nia i se bi nang ki ni a i qi duo piu v gu sa yi wa na.芒各明阿一,弘玛尼呗咪吽可我的人啊怎么不见了, ongli
Ong ma ni bei mei hong
Haiiiyooh,同各没巴切
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌开头是,妈妈说,长大了让我成为一个有用的人,是首什么歌?
13-04-12 &匿名提问sixteen里面开头有一首歌有句歌词好像是i m gonna be a star 谁唱的?歌名是_百度知道
sixteen里面开头有一首歌有句歌词好像是i m gonna be a star 谁唱的?歌名是
sixteen里面开头有一首歌有句歌词好像是i m gonna be a star 谁唱的?歌名是什么?
我有更好的答案
///s/1i4lWgYx 密码.baidu.baidu:///s/1i4lWgYx" target="_blank">http她们自己唱的,链接:<a href="http
Lady Gaga的Marry The Night
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌开头是lalala的前奏,中间有句歌词是that boy that girl,这首歌叫啥名?
黎约践踏JEHY
《bad boys sad girls> La la la la….Got a ace up my sleeve if you know what I mean You got a poker face most girls would buy but la la la I Recent rumors tells me That you’ve been going crazy You don’t know if,You should laugh or cry You didn’t think that I would Never thought that I could Say no to you,let me tell you why I walk a step ahead of you Cause I see myself in you,so I know that you play that game I used to play the same Bad boys,sad girls Bad,bad boy I’ve been down that alley too Know all the tricks like you Bad boys,sad girls I’m talking ‘bout you So if you really want to Get close with me you ought to Lose the drama,and change your attitude,see Cause I don’t like pretending No,I just want the real thing Baby,your story,ain’t good enough for me Cause I used to break a heart in two And that’s why I’m nobody’s fool I know that you play that game I used to play the same Bad boys,sad girls Bad,bad boy I’ve been down that alley too Know all the tricks like you Bad boys,sad girls I’m talking ‘bout you La la la la….You think that you got me by now but you don’t La la la la….But I’ve got some tricks of my own La la la la….Got a ace up my sleeve if you know what I mean You got a poker face most girl would buy but la la la I I know that you play that game I used to play the same Bad boys,sad girls I’ve been down that alley too Know all the tricks like you Bad boys,sad girls I’m talking ‘bout you I know that you play that game I used to play the same Bad boys,sad girls Bad,bad boy I’ve been down that alley too Know all the tricks like you Bad boys,sad girls I’m talking ‘bout you La la la la…
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌歌词开头一部分似乎是can any body see。can any body hear。_百度知道
有一首歌歌词开头一部分似乎是can any body see。can any body hear。
《Human》歌词 - KrewellaHuman - Krewella Is anybody there, does anybody care what I&#39;m feeling? I wanna disappear so nobody can hear me when I&#39;m screamin&#39; Cus I could use a hand sometimes Yeah I could use a hand sometimes They say pain is an illusion This is just a bruise and you are just confused but I am only human I could use a hand sometimes I am only human I am only human I am only human The night is bitter cold I wonder if you know that I&#39;m sleepless Waitin&#39; like a ghost when I need you the most that go unnoticed Cus I could use a hand sometimes Yeah I could use a hand sometimes They say pain is an illusion This is just a bruise and you are just confused but I am only human I could use a hand sometimes I am only human I am only human The weight of the world is pullin&#39; me down (Where are you now, where are you now) Every breathe feels like I&#39;m gonna drown (Where are you now, where are you now) I&#39;m the only one left to hold on oh Singin&#39; this song but can&#39;t find the words Cus I could use a hand sometimes Yeah I could use a hand sometimes They say pain is an illusion This is just a bruise and you are just confused but I am only human I could use a hand sometimes I am only human
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌开头是当当当 的文章

随机推荐