女生唱的英文歌第一句是hello,没有前奏,直接唱歌词,开头第一句好像是i can try,声音像小女孩,,挺温柔

一首女声英文歌 声音类似王若琳 歌词中好像有I wish I could fly away 和you will be my mind forever_百度知道
一首女声英文歌 声音类似王若琳 歌词中好像有I wish I could fly away 和you will be my mind forever
提问者采纳
kelly clarkson《because of you》
提问者评价
我只是为了财富值。。。
其他类似问题
have some kidsthey gotta live their livesand I don't matter if you' my brainI wish I could fly away and never come back againwe need some lvoe y'm sayinglove is color blindso come on It don're my brother you't matter if you're my friendall that matters in the very endis to understandlove is colorblindYou have been my motheryou could have been my brotherwhat if you were my sisterif you were my fatheryou could have been my fellayou could habe been my teacherwhat if you were my friendwould be so nice to meet You have been my motheryou could have been my brotherwhat if you were my sisterif you were my fatheryou could have been my fellayou could habe been my teacherwhat if you were my friendwould be so nice to meet take it out to the worldtell every boy and every little girlbe proud of yourselfcause you's to blamethey gotta live their livesjust play the game and let love reignIt don's upit'ss rightthis time we got a serious situationand we't need a stick to thistry to make this eartha better place without a racial curseYeah it's all love baby It don's get down to thatlove is color blindI remember whrenI was a child and couldn's get down to thatlove is color blindyou're all the same no one'allwe need some real deal help from above y's TQ and Sarah againhaha right back at ya(love is color blind)that're my friendall that matters in the very endis to understandlove is color blindI remeber as a young boyI watched my neighbourhood go up in flamesI saw the whole thang thru tears of painand a situation's rackin'll maybe find a wayto make these people seethat everything I do comes back to meYou gotta live your livewe't matter if you't understandI mean we all bleed the same blood manYou gotta live your lifebetter than our fathers didlet're as good as anybody elseput away your prejudiceopen your mind don're blackwhite or yellow if your brown or redlet'allI mean the kids watchin and I just can're tryna do our parts to helpBut we need your helpyou know what I're brown or redlet't see it stoppin I don&#39Love Is Color Blind Feat TqSarah Connoryeahwhat's get down to thatlove is color-blindyou're blackwhite or yellow if you're blackwhite or yellow if your brown or redlet't understandpeople having fundiscriminating all the different onesmama just used to saywhen you grow up you't care what color they are or u are or we areit&#39, you&#39
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Fantasy-Do or Die
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌歌词好像有i can‘t believe you leave from me,i will stay to wait for my heart请问有没有人知道这首歌的名字啊,这句是女生唱的.._百度作业帮
有一首英文歌歌词好像有i can‘t believe you leave from me,i will stay to wait for my heart请问有没有人知道这首歌的名字啊,这句是女生唱的..
有一首英文歌歌词好像有i can‘t believe you leave from me,i will stay to wait for my heart请问有没有人知道这首歌的名字啊,这句是女生唱的..
MC梦的《死一样的痛过》,希望正确.
Lonely(不知是不是)I am lonely lonely lonelyI am lonely lonely in my lifeI am lonely lonely lonelyGod help me help me to survive!Remember first time we met day oneKids in the g...
From Now ON(不知是不是)
You’ve Given Me A Way To See
How Perfect Life Can Be
You’ve Given Me The Master Key
That Really Sets Me Free
And If It’s Taken Me Some Time
To Realize That You Are Mine
At Last I’m Yours And Life’s So Fine So Finally
I Can’t Believe You’ve Given Me
A Love So Warm And True
And I Can’t Remember Wanting More
Now I Have You
Now I Know For Sure It’s Time
To Leave The Darkest Days Behind
Cos You’re Mine And Life’s So Fine So Finally
From Now On You Will Stay Forever In My Heart
From Now On You’ll Be With Me
Though We Are Apart
From Now On I Somehow Just Know
I’ll Never Let you Go
Away From Me,From Now On
You’ve Shown The Way For Me To Stay
I’ll Love Till The End
Into Beyond When Life Has Gone
I’ll Still Love If I Can
I Know It’s Taking Me Some Time
To Find The One I’ve Had To Find
from now on
you’ll stay forever in my heart
From now on
you’ll be with me though we are apart
From now on
I somehow just know
I’ll never let you go
away from me From now on
at least I’m yours and life’s so fine So finally
from now on
you’ll stay forever in my heart
From now on
you’ll be with me though we are apart
From now on
I somehow just know
I’ll never let you go
away from me From now on
I somehow just know
I’ll never let you go
away from me From now on
谢谢,还是不对..
你没记错吧?大概是这样的吧..take my heart back
演唱:jennifer love hewitt
it'll be alright 会雨过天晴的
you said,tommorrow 你说过,明天
don't you cry 别哭泣
don't you shed a tear 别掉泪
when you wake up 等你醒来时
i will still be he...
take my heart back
演唱:jennifer love hewitt
it'll be alright 会雨过天晴的
you said,tommorrow 你说过,明天
don't you cry 别哭泣
don't you shed a tear 别掉泪
when you wake up 等你醒来时
i will still be here 我依然在次
when you wake up 等你醒来时
we'll battle all your fears 共同击退你所有恐惧
and now i'll...take my heart back 如今我要 把你收回
leave your pictures on the floor 将你的照片留在地板上
steal back my memories 偷回我的回忆
i can't take it anymore 我再也承受不住
i've cried my eyes out 热泪盈眶
oh,and now i face the years 如今我面对这些年
the way you loved me 你爱我的方式
vanished all the tears 泪水早已无影无踪
just a little more time was all we needed 我们需要的只是多一点时间
just a little time for me to see 多一点时间让我明白
oh,the light that life can give you 生命会赐予光芒
oh,how we get such a free 否则怎会放你我自由
so now i'll...take my heart back 所以现在我需要收回我的心
leave your pictures on the floor 将你的照片留在地板上
steal back my memories 偷回我的回忆
i can't take it anymore 我再也承受不住
i've cried my eyes out 热泪盈眶
oh,and now i face the years 如今我面对这些年
the way you loved me 你爱我的方式
vanished all the tear 泪水无影无踪
谢谢,不过不是啊..有一首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词好象是just because i can和be your friend什么的,是什么歌啊?在谷喜电视购物的背景音乐里听到的,好像是在only love后面的一首歌_百度作业帮
有一首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词好象是just because i can和be your friend什么的,是什么歌啊?在谷喜电视购物的背景音乐里听到的,好像是在only love后面的一首歌
有一首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词好象是just because i can和be your friend什么的,是什么歌啊?在谷喜电视购物的背景音乐里听到的,好像是在only love后面的一首歌
cuz i can ana johnsson I could be anythingYou want me to beCook you nice dinnersAnd then gently rub your feetI could be the perfect wife and be your slave aliveBut I won't,no I won'tI could be the sweetest thingYou think you've ever seenDress up in skimpy clothesAll to fulfill your dreamI could do anything to show how much you meanBut I won't,no I won'tI'll be a fly in your soupThe one that's always in your faceTry to wave me awayI'll be right back on your caseI'm the stain on your suitYeah,that one you can't replaceJust beacuse I canI'll be the itch on your backOn a spot that you can't reachI'm the reason you crackYeah,I'm like a bad diseaseJust because I canJust because I canI could be the mistressWho says she doesn't careAnd I'll keep on smilingWhen you're treating me like airI could be your best friendThe one who's always thereBut I won't,no I won'tI'll be a fly in your soupThe one that's always in your faceTry to wave me awayI'll be right back on your caseI'm the stain on your suitYeah,that one you can't replaceJust beacuse I canI'll be the itch on your backOn a spot that you can't reachI'm the reason you crackYeah,I'm like a bad diseaseJust because I canJust because I canJust because I canJust because I canI'm gonna be the thing in your headKeep you awake Every time you feel you're losing controlJust because I canI can be the things you wantBut I won'tI'll be a fly in your soupThe one that's always in your faceTry to wave me awayI'll be right back on your caseI'm the stain on your suitYeah,that one you can't replaceJust beacuse I canI'll be the itch on your backOn a spot that you can't reachI'm the reason you crackYeah,I'm like a bad diseaseJust because I canJust because I canJust because I canJust because I canI canI can be the things you wantBut I won't

我要回帖

更多关于 无前奏的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐