英文歌好听的抒情英文歌的有do la mi dolami开头的前奏

求英文歌do-re-mi的歌词_百度知道
求英文歌do-re-mi的歌词
就是那首doe a dear a famale dear……
歌词:Doe a deer a female deerRay a drop of golden sunMe a name I call myselfFar a long long way to runSew a needle pulling threadLa a note to follow SewTea a drink with jam and bread)That will bring us back to Doe oh-oh-ohThat will bring us back to DoeDo-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti Do-So-Do
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文歌名、 是历年初一初二英语期末期中考试听力测试刚开始的前奏 、大体是:do、 re、 mi_百度知道
求英文歌名、 是历年初一初二英语期末期中考试听力测试刚开始的前奏 、大体是:do、 re、 mi
是一个歌词、
re、是一个女的唱的、la 、由于是英文所以用它代替 re
提问者采纳
Call Me Maybe
提问者评价
不是这个、、、不过挺好听的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
听力测试的相关知识
其他1条回答
Do re mi fa so la si
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌DO RI MI 的歌词?_百度知道
英文歌DO RI MI 的歌词?
要跟我的空完全吻合。已开始是:Let's start at the very beginning ……
Mi Do   Fa , a female deer   doe,一线金色的阳光   Me, do-re-mi   Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti   Let&#39, put it all together,一头小母鹿   Ray,一个音一个字   Like this. So Do   Re . ,一线金色的阳光   Me, a drink with jam and bread   tea,   一旦你学会这些音符   you can sing a million different tunes by mixing them up, a female deer   doe, a drop of golden sun   ray,喝茶加面包和果酱   That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)   这把我们又带回do   Doe. , a drink with jam and bread   tea, a drink with jam and bread   tea, a female deer   doe,喝茶加面包和果酱   That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)   这把我们又带回do   Doe,喝茶加面包和果酱   That will bring us back to Do   这又将我们带回Do   Do :   So Do La Fa Mi Do Re   Can you do that, long way to run   far要跑很远很远的路   Sew?   So Do La Fa Mi Do Re   So Do La Ti Do Re Do   So Do La Ti Do Re Do   Now,s see if I can make it easy   让我们看看我能不能让它容易些   Doe. So Do   La , long way to run   far要跑很远很远的路   Sew, So Do La Ti Do Re Do   Good, a drink with jam and bread   tea,一头鹿, a deer.   我们用来构成歌曲的唯一工具   Once you have these notes in your heads, a female deer   doe. ,一头鹿,一头小母鹿   Rt mean anything, a name I call myself   me是我在叫自己   Far, a long. , a deer. .   比如,一线金色的阳光   Me, a name I call myself   me是我在叫自己   Far, a drop of golden sun   ray, a drink with jam and bread   tea. , a drop of golden sun   ray. La Fa   Ti , a drop of golden sun   ray?   你会吗,一头小母鹿   Ray, a name I call myself   me是我在叫自己   Far. Re   Ss start at the very beginning   让我们从头开始   A very good place to start   一个很好的开端   When you read you begin with A-B-C   当你学念书你要先学abc   When you sing you begin with do-re-mi   当你唱歌你要先学do re mi   Do-re-mi, long way to run   far要跑很远很远的路   Sew, a long,一头鹿,喝茶加面包和果酱   That will bring us back to Do   这把我们又带回do   Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do   Do Ti La So Fa Mi Re   Do Mi Mi   Mi So So   Re Fa Fa   La Ti Ti   Do Mi Mi   Mi So So   Re Fa Fa   La Ti Ti   When you know the notes to sing   当你知道这些歌唱的音符   You can sing most anything   你将可以唱出几乎所有东西   Doe,喝茶加面包和果酱   That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)   这把我们又带回do   Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do   So-do. ,一头小母鹿   Ray, a note to follow Sew   la是跟着sew来的音符   Tea, do-re-mi-fa-so and so on   现在孩子们, a drop of golden sun   ray. . , long way to run   far要跑很远很远的路   Sew, a needle pulling thread   sew是针儿穿着线   La.   现在,do re mi fa so等等   are only the tools we use to build a song, a needle pulling thread   sew是针儿穿着线   La.   但这没有任何意义   So we put in words, do-re-mi   The first three notes just happen to be   正好是前三个音符   Do-re-mi,一线金色的阳光   Me, a note to follow Sew   la是跟着sew来的音符   Tea. , a long, a long, a deer. One word for every note!   But it doesn&#39. ,一头鹿, a female deer   doe, a name I call myself   me是我在叫自己   Far.   像这样   When you know the notes to sing   当你知道这些歌唱的音符   You can sing most anything   你将可以唱出几乎所有东西   Together, a needle pulling thread   sew是针儿穿着线   La. ,一头小母鹿   Ray. , a long, a name I call myself   me是我在叫自己   Far,唱出亿万首不同的歌   Like this!   一起来   When you know the notes to sing   当你知道这些歌唱的音符   You can sing most anything   你将可以唱出几乎所有东西   Doe, a deer. La Fa   Mi .   你就可以通过把它们组合起来.   所以我们就添上歌词, a needle pulling thread   sew是针儿穿着线   La, a note to follow Sew   la是跟着sew来的音符   Tea!   Now children, long way to run   far要跑很远很远的路   Sew,把他们拼起来   So Do La Fa Mi Do Re,一线金色的阳光   Me, a note to follow Sew   la是跟着sew来的音符   Tea, a note to follow Sew   la是跟着sew来的音符   Tea. , a needle pulling thread   sew是针儿穿着线   La,一头鹿Let&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Let's start at the very beginning
A very good place to start
When you read you begin with A-B-C
When you sing you begin with do-re-mi
Do-re-mi, do-re-mi
The first three notes just happen to be
Do-re-mi, do-re-mi
Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti
Let's see if I can make it easy
Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow Sew
Tea, a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)
Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run
Sew, a needl...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首经典英文歌la la la la la,la la la la la,la la la la la la la la la,do do do do do,ah~RT 女声 不是快节奏的 是慢节奏非常抒情的情歌 中间有一段是这样的:la la la la la,la la la la la,la la la la la la la la la,do do do do do,ah~最后的 是个高音拉高的
窝窝西门2011
这首歌叫做loving you 原声是个欧美女歌手 但张靓颖唱过的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌,.前奏大概是la、mi-la-#fa-、mi-ri-mi,然后中间一小段说唱?内容听_百度知道
求一首英文歌,.前奏大概是la、mi-la-#fa-、mi-ri-mi,然后中间一小段说唱?内容听
内容听不清楚、mi-ri-mi、so-do(高)-la求一首英文歌,然后中间一小段说唱、so-fa-so…然后后面又是稀里哗啦的人声…希望解释得清楚(我也只知道这些了)求大神。再是so-do(高),.前奏大概是la、mi-la-#fa-
Anything goes on a F and sippin&#39, now.Bre not to the river yetVictoria't a secret no more. Get your party right, babyAbout to give a little boom-dock crazyHre
We&#39,Everybody knows it.Phone blowing up Where you isBaby saying Baby.I&#39, everybody knows it, let'm on the river and mixin&#39,Cause anything goes on a Friday night.Somebody&#39, loud beatNothing but heat.Fm on the river and mixin&#39!Rocking in a boat with a fewllyBs Secret ain&#39, everybody knows it,Cause anything goes on a Friday night,Anything goes on a Friday night, lift it all.I brought the soundsAnd you brought the bodyOnly wanna wait and do it up rightEvm on the river and mixin't a secret no more.Bout to get a little Boom-BoxLet&#39.Alabama on a boombox, come on.I&#39.(It' silverSmoking up a filter in a 4×4Girl sayin' silverSmoking up a filter in a 4×4Girl sayin&#39, babyNot to give it boom-dock crazyHump on,Dt nothingBut a masterpieceSwayin&#39.Big stars breaking out through the indigoChilly wind coming in in stereoTaillights disappearing's Secret ain&#39, fold bs go,re not to the river yetVictoria' silverSmoking up a filter in a 4×4Girl sayin&#39.I brought the soundsAnd you brought the bodyOnly wanna wait and do it up rightEverybody goes with it, you ain&#39.I&#39, it's Secret ain&#39.I brought the soundsAnd you brought the bodyOnly wanna wait and do it up rightEvs a Friday night?Victoria't a secret no more, it'all bet at those tequilasLosing We&#39.)Alabama on a boomboxAnything Goes - Florida Georgia LineAlabama on a BBout a mile or so,Anything goes on a F We's do this!Y&#39,Anything goes on a Fs rocking that BoomboxEverybody hitting that sweet spotNobody minding that chit-chatEven after all I dids a hell of a ride
感谢!但不是这首..
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
不然你哼一下吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 无前奏的英文歌 的文章