轻松时刻第三季133 7分53秒开始的那一首歌

求轻松时刻144期2分钟时开始的背景音乐。就是那几个豆比在晃秋千那时。_百度知道
求轻松时刻144期2分钟时开始的背景音乐。就是那几个豆比在晃秋千那时。
提问者采纳
【Mr-Kara】【小苹果】【All The Small Things- Blink-182】【Catch My Breath- Kelly Clarkson】【You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home- Miley Cyrus】【JUMP - 】【One Thing- One Direction】【Valder Fields- Tamas Wells】【Sddx - Flight (feat. Tobu & Magdalena Wolk)】【Oare Cat- (Really How Much)】【Stay Here Forever—Jewel】
全部的歌曲,123试一下
第四首。谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你去问小编啦
我只是偶尔看到的啦
是英文的吗啦?
我听歌都不记歌名。。。建议你去看那小编有微薄,微博都会告诉每期的背景音乐
那有挺多好歌的
我不完微博的
我介绍几首给你过过瘾呗?
《有话要说》
这个听过了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁轻松时刻96期1分51秒开始的“不吃饱哪有力气治病”的背景音乐?_百度知道
轻松时刻96期1分51秒开始的“不吃饱哪有力气治病”的背景音乐?
悬赏50哦!
提问者采纳
show you off, show you offshow&t believe you&#39, I just can&#39, show you off, show you offWant to show the whole worldThat you&#39;s like winning an award and being famousIt&#39;s like hitting the jackpot in VegasIt&#39;t matter to meYou&#39, all the dude will be staringBaby twisting and nextNo matter what you&#39, show you off(Wm dreamingSometimes I got to pinch myself to see/song/5562903;t hide it, show you off(Woah, show you offHow did someone like meGet someone like youDamn it feels like I won the lotteryDon&#39, show you off://music, want to take you out all the timeI just want to show you off,stevie&re wearingGirl you still look the bestWith or without make upDon&#39;t matter to meYou&#39, I just can&#39,you&nbsp.re mineWhen you see me smilingI can&#39;t hide it?fm=altg3" target="_blank">http,t believe you&#39;re mineWhen you see me smilingI can&#39, want to take you out all the timeI just want to show you off, woah)I just want to show you off, woah)I just re mineWhen you see me smilingI can&#39, I just can&#39;re the girl in the clubAll them hoes want to beWhen you catch me staringI can&#39;re the girl in the clubAll them hoes want to beWhen you catch me staringI can&#39;re my babyBm awake or if I&#39, I really don&#39;re wearingGirl you still look the bestWith or without make upDon&#39, show /song/5562903;s like my whole life is like a holidayAnd just in case if you ever wonderWhen you catch me staringI can&#39;off&nbsp, want to take you out all the timeI just want to show you off, woah)I just t know if I&#39;re my girlSo I&#39;t believe you&#39, I just can&#39.hoang<a href="&nbsp, show you off(Wt deserve itDm a to take a picture and put it on facebookFriends and familiesKnow you&#39?fm=altg3When you catch me staringI can&#39;t believe you&#39, woah)I just want to show you off, show you offIt&#39, want to take you out all the timeI just want to show you off, show you off(Wre mineWhen you see me smilingI can&#39://t help it, all the dude will be staringBaby twisting and nextNo matter what you&#39;-&nbsp
提问者评价
给力啊 !!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁轻松时刻每一集的回复都有一首歌,那首歌叫什么_百度知道
轻松时刻每一集的回复都有一首歌,那首歌叫什么
我有更好的答案
Stay Here Forever —— Jewel
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁轻松时刻194期7分35秒的背景音乐那首歌名是什么?_百度知道
轻松时刻194期7分35秒的背景音乐那首歌名是什么?
提问者采纳
baidu://musicstay here forever —— jewel 试听
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
mp3?shareid=&uk=" name="Taylor Swift-You Belong With Me (Demo) (wwwtaylor swift 《you belong with me》<file fsid="467" link="/share/link.vet)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 轻松时刻第二季优酷 的文章

随机推荐