速度与激情7快适合晚会结束演唱歌曲的是唱的歌叫什么?歌词:没有老友你的日子真是漫长……

没有老友的陪伴是哪首歌英文歌的歌词。_百度知道
没有老友的陪伴是哪首歌英文歌的歌词。
没有老友的陪伴是哪首歌英文歌的歌词。
t last 但有个声音告诉我这美好并不会永恒 Had to switch up look at things 我们得变更视野 different see the bigger picture 转向更为辽阔的天地 Those were the days hard work forever pays 有付出的日子终有收获的时节 Now I see you in a better place 此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来 Now I see you in a better place 此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来 How could we not talk about family 当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊 when family'm gone 即便我离去 也请将我铭记 How could we not talk about family 当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊 when family's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 Again 重逢之时 When I see you again see you again 与你重逢之时;ve been through 谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好 That I's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 First you both go out your way 一开始你们总是追随你们心中的步伐 And the vibe is feeling strong and what'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'm gone 即便我离去 也请将我铭记 We reach so remember me when I'll be standing right here 这便是我在你眼前出现的原因 Talking to you about another path 与你聊聊另一种选择的可能 I know we loved to hit the road and laugh 我懂我们都偏爱速度与激情 But something told me that it wouldn'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 Damn who knew all the planes we flew 谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程 Good things we&#39、Charl.? 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情 Everything I went through you 无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 were standing there by my side 总有你相伴陪我度过 And now you gonna be with me for the last ride 最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴 Let the light guide your way hold every memory 就让那光芒引导你的前路 铭记与我的曾经 As you go and every road you 无论你选哪一条路 take will always lead you home 那都会通向你的家 Hoo~ 吼~~ It&#39? 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情 Everything I went through 无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 you were standing there by my side 总有你相伴陪我度过 And now you gonna be with me for the last ride 最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴 It's 热忱累积 信念不变 Small turn to a friendship a friendship 渺小的世界见证这段深情厚谊 Turn into a bond and that bond will never 深厚的友情蜕成血浓于水的感情 Be broke and the love will never get lost 此情不变 此爱难逝 Be broke and the love will never get lost 此情不变 此爱难逝 And when brotherhood come first then the line 莫逆之交的我们 绝不会背叛彼此 Will never be crossed established it on our own 只因这深情厚谊基于我们真实意愿 When that line had to be drawn and that line is what 这友谊让我们肝胆相照 荣辱与共 We reach so remember me when I&#39.;ve come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I's all that we got.See You Again - Wiz Khalifa&Charlie Puth It&#39速度与激情7~See You Again - Wiz Khalifa
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
see you again
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门推荐:
  歌曲简介:
  See You Again是由美国著名说唱歌手Wiz Khalifa和新人Charlie Puth共同献声的一首歌曲。这首歌收录于电影《速度与激情7》的原声带中,也是这部全球大火电影的片尾曲兼主题曲。这首歌在电影中是为了缅怀因车祸逝世的演员Paul Walker而出现的。
  歌手简介:
  Wiz KhalifaWiz Khalifa,真名卡梅伦&吉布里尔&托马斯(Cameron Jibril Thomaz),是一位美国著名说唱歌手。他2005年正式出道,并于2006年发行了自己的首张专辑《Show and Prove》。2008年,他欧陆舞曲风格单曲“Say Yeah”,获得城市电台的播放并登上Rhythmic四十佳和热门说唱歌曲榜。、2009年11月他发行了自己的第二张专辑《Deal or No Deal》,而首张混音带《Kush and Orange Juice》也于2010年4月问世,并提供免费下载;接着,他和大西洋唱片公司签约。他与大西洋唱片合作的首支单曲“Black and Yellow”广受欢迎,登上公告牌百强单曲榜头名。在该厂牌下的首张专辑《Rolling Papers》于日发布。之后他还发行了《O.N.F.I.C.》(12年)和《Blacc Hollywood》(14年)两张专辑 。
  Charlie Puth,美国流行歌手。从12年开始通过在Youtube的诸多翻唱积攒人气。15年2月他发行了个人的首支单曲Marvin Gaye,并宣布将在年内发行个人首张EP 。
  歌曲创作背景:
  Charlie Puth在速度与激情系列电影的主力演员Paul Walker意外去世后,电影制作方希望制作一首歌曲以纪念和缅怀Paul,于是他们召集了超过50名创作人共同商量这首歌的创作,这其中就包括了当时名气并不高的Charlie Puth。他与朋友Justin Franks一起写了一段基本的歌词,并将歌名取为See You Again,上交给了制作方。原本两人以为就这样石沉大海,结果却收到了各方面的好评。
  之后这首歌在多位创作人的多次改动下,终于有了如今我们听到的最终版本。电影制作方邀请了创作人之一Charlie Puth和之前几部电影就有过多次合作美国说唱歌手Wiz Khalifa两人共同演唱。
  在创作这首歌时,Charlie Puth说他在假想自己也有一位朋友突然去世,于是写下了这首闻者落泪的歌曲。
  中英文歌词:
  It's been a long day without you my friend
  没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长
  And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  We've come a long way from where we began
  回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程
  Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  When I see you again
  与你重逢之时
  Damn who knew all the planes we flew
  谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程
  Good things we've been through
  谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好
  That I'll be standing right here
  这便是我在你眼前出现的原因
  Talking to you about another path
  与你聊聊另一种选择的可能
  I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
  我懂我们都偏爱速度与激情
  But something told me that it wouldn't last
  但有个声音告诉我这美好并不会永恒
  Had to switch up look at things
  我们得变更视野
  different see the bigger picture
  转向更为辽阔的天地
  Those were the days hard work forever pays
  有付出的日子终有收获的时节
  Now I see you in a better place
  此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来
  Now I see you in a better place
  此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来
  How could we not talk about family
  当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊
  when family's all that we got?
  我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情
  Everything I went through
  无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷
  you were standing there by my side
  总有你相伴陪我度过
  And now you gonna be with me for the last ride
  最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴
  没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  When I see you again
  与你重逢之时
  First you both go out your way
  一开始你们总是追随你们心中的步伐
  And the vibe is feeling strong and what's
  热忱累积 信念不变
  Small turn to a friendship a friendship
  渺小的世界见证这段深情厚谊
  Turn into a bond and that bond will never
  深厚的友情蜕成血浓于水的感情
  Be broke and the love will never get lost
  此情不变 此爱难逝
  Be broke and the love will never get lost
  此情不变 此爱难逝
  And when brotherhood come first then the line
  莫逆之交的我们 绝不会背叛彼此
  Will never be crossed established it on our own
  只因这深情厚谊基于我们真实意愿
  When that line had to be drawn and that line is what
  这友谊让我们肝胆相照 荣辱与共
  We reach so remember me when I'm gone
  即便我离去 也请将我铭记
  We reach so remember me when I'm gone
  即便我离去 也请将我铭记
  How could we not talk about family
  当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊
  when family's all that we got?
  我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情
  Everything I went through you
  无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷
  were standing there by my side
  总有你相伴陪我度过
  And now you gonna be with me for the last ride
  最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴
  Let the light guide your way hold every memory
  就让那光芒引导你的前路 铭记与我的曾经
  As you go and every road you
  无论你选哪一条路
  take will always lead you home
  那都会通向你的家
  没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程
  与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有
  When I see you again
  与你重逢之时
  重逢之时
  When I see you again see you again
  与你重逢之时?重逢之时
  see you again
  与你重逢之时
  When I see you again
  与你重逢之时
  内容出自:听力课堂网
  学习英语口语关注微信订阅号:实战英语口语交流
  微信订阅号:practiceEnglish
  每日分享美剧最新俚语讲解,英语美文阅读,英语新闻,英语美语思维文章分享训练。公益学习英语口语微信平台
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
微信公众号:practiceEnglish 公益英语口语学...
中国高校校报协会副会长......
北京教育音像报刊总社评论部评论员.....
中国青少年研究中心首席专家
美国独立教育顾问协会认证顾问
中国人民大学政治学教授速度与激情7片尾曲歌中文名是什么?_百度知道
速度与激情7片尾曲歌中文名是什么?
歌曲:See You Again 与你重逢歌手:Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 Damn who knew all the planes we flew 谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程 Good things we've been through 谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好 That I'll be standing right here 这便是我在你眼前出现的原因 Talking to you about another path 与你聊聊另一种选择的可能 I know we loved to hit the road and laugh 我懂我们都偏爱速度与激情 But something told me that it wouldn't last 但有个声音告诉我这美好并不会永恒 Had to switch up look at things 我们得变更视野 different see the bigger picture 转向更为辽阔的天地 Those were the days hard work forever pays 有付出的日子终有收获的时节 Now I see you in a better place 此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来 Now I see you in a better place 此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来 How could we not talk about family 当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊 when family's all that we got? 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情 Everything I went through 无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 you were standing there by my side 总有你相伴陪我度过 And now you gonna be with me for the last ride 最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴 It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 First you both go out your way 一开始你们总是追随你们心中的步伐 And the vibe is feeling strong and what's 热忱累积 信念不变 Small turn to a friendship a friendship 渺小的世界见证这段深情厚谊 Turn into a bond and that bond will never 深厚的友情蜕成血浓于水的感情 Be broke and the love will never get lost 此情不变 此爱难逝 Be broke and the love will never get lost 此情不变 此爱难逝 And when brotherhood come first then the line 莫逆之交的我们 绝不会背叛彼此 Will never be crossed established it on our own 只因这深情厚谊基于我们真实意愿 When that line had to be drawn and that line is what 这友谊让我们肝胆相照 荣辱与共 We reach so remember me when I'm gone 即便我离去 也请将我铭记 We reach so remember me when I'm gone 即便我离去 也请将我铭记 How could we not talk about family 当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊 when family's all that we got? 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情 Everything I went through you 无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 were standing there by my side 总有你相伴陪我度过 And now you gonna be with me for the last ride 最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴 Let the light guide your way hold every memory 就让那光芒引导你的前路 铭记与我的曾经 As you go and every road you 无论你选哪一条路 take will always lead you home 那都会通向你的家 Hoo~ 吼~~ It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 Again 重逢之时 When I see you again see you again 与你重逢之时?重逢之时 When I see you again 与你重逢之时
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
See you again 再见你一次
速度与激情的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有什么英文歌中一句翻译是没有老友你的陪伴日子真是漫长_百度知道
有什么英文歌中一句翻译是没有老友你的陪伴日子真是漫长
速度与激情7~See You Again - Wiz Khalifa、Charl...See You Again - Wiz Khalifa&Charlie Puth It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 Damn who knew all the planes we flew 谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程 Good things we've been through 谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好 That I'll be standing right here 这便是我在你眼前出现的原因 Talking to you about another path 与你聊聊另一种选择的可能 I know we loved to hit the road and laugh 我懂我们都偏爱速度与激情 But something told me that it wouldn't last 但有个声音告诉我这美好并不会永恒 Had to switch up look at things 我们得变更视野 different see the bigger picture 转向更为辽阔的天地 Those were the days hard work forever pays 有付出的日子终有收获的时节 Now I see you in a better place 此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来 Now I see you in a better place 此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来 How could we not talk about family 当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊 when family's all that we got? 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情 Everything I went through 无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 you were standing there by my side 总有你相伴陪我度过 And now you gonna be with me for the last ride 最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴 It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 First you both go out your way 一开始你们总是追随你们心中的步伐 And the vibe is feeling strong and what's 热忱累积 信念不变 Small turn to a friendship a friendship 渺小的世界见证这段深情厚谊 Turn into a bond and that bond will never 深厚的友情蜕成血浓于水的感情 Be broke and the love will never get lost 此情不变 此爱难逝 Be broke and the love will never get lost 此情不变 此爱难逝 And when brotherhood come first then the line 莫逆之交的我们 绝不会背叛彼此 Will never be crossed established it on our own 只因这深情厚谊基于我们真实意愿 When that line had to be drawn and that line is what 这友谊让我们肝胆相照 荣辱与共 We reach so remember me when I'm gone 即便我离去 也请将我铭记 We reach so remember me when I'm gone 即便我离去 也请将我铭记 How could we not talk about family 当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊 when family's all that we got? 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情 Everything I went through you 无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 were standing there by my side 总有你相伴陪我度过 And now you gonna be with me for the last ride 最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴 Let the light guide your way hold every memory 就让那光芒引导你的前路 铭记与我的曾经 As you go and every road you 无论你选哪一条路 take will always lead you home 那都会通向你的家 Hoo~ 吼~~ It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 Again 重逢之时 When I see you again see you again 与你重逢之时?重逢之时 When I see you again 与你重逢之时
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速度与激情7片最后前段的几句歌词是什么歌名_百度知道
速度与激情7片最后前段的几句歌词是什么歌名
歌曲:See You Again歌手:Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 Damn who knew all the planes we flew 谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程 Good things we've been through 谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好 That I'll be standing right here 这便是我在你眼前出现的原因 Talking to you about another path 与你聊聊另一种选择的可能 I know we loved to hit the road and laugh 我懂我们都偏爱速度与激情 But something told me that it wouldn't last 但有个声音告诉我这美好并不会永恒 Had to switch up look at things 我们得变更视野 different see the bigger picture 转向更为辽阔的天地 Those were the days hard work forever pays 有付出的日子终有收获的时节 Now I see you in a better place 此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来 Now I see you in a better place 此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来 How could we not talk about family 当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊 when family's all that we got? 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情 Everything I went through 无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 you were standing there by my side 总有你相伴陪我度过 And now you gonna be with me for the last ride 最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴 It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 First you both go out your way 一开始你们总是追随你们心中的步伐 And the vibe is feeling strong and what's 热忱累积 信念不变 Small turn to a friendship a friendship 渺小的世界见证这段深情厚谊 Turn into a bond and that bond will never 深厚的友情蜕成血浓于水的感情 Be broke and the love will never get lost 此情不变 此爱难逝 Be broke and the love will never get lost 此情不变 此爱难逝 And when brotherhood come first then the line 莫逆之交的我们 绝不会背叛彼此 Will never be crossed established it on our own 只因这深情厚谊基于我们真实意愿 When that line had to be drawn and that line is what 这友谊让我们肝胆相照 荣辱与共 We reach so remember me when I'm gone 即便我离去 也请将我铭记 We reach so remember me when I'm gone 即便我离去 也请将我铭记 How could we not talk about family 当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊 when family's all that we got? 我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情 Everything I went through you 无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷 were standing there by my side 总有你相伴陪我度过 And now you gonna be with me for the last ride 最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴 Let the light guide your way hold every memory 就让那光芒引导你的前路 铭记与我的曾经 As you go and every road you 无论你选哪一条路 take will always lead you home 那都会通向你的家 Hoo~ 吼~~ It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程 Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 When I see you again 与你重逢之时 Again 重逢之时 When I see you again see you again 与你重逢之时?重逢之时 When I see you again 与你重逢之时
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
速度与激情的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 党会结束为何唱国际歌 的文章

随机推荐