小时代3中的英文歌4唐婉如 他们三个去小木屋出现的是一首什么英文歌

小时代4里唐宛如缝嘴时那点的英文歌歌名是什么_百度知道
小时代4里唐宛如缝嘴时那点的英文歌歌名是什么
Human - Madilyn BaileyI can hold my breathI can bite my tongueI can stay awake for daysIf that's what you wantBe your number oneI can fake a smileI can force a laughI can dance and play the partIf that's what you askGive you all i amI can do itI can do itI can do itBut i'm only humanAnd i bleed when i fall downI'm only humanAnd i crash and i break downYour words in my head knives in my heartYou build me up and then i fall apart'Cause i'm only humanI can turn it onBe a good machineI can hold the weight of worldsIf that's what you needI'll be your everythingI can do itI can do itI can do itBut i'm only humanAnd i bleed when i fall downI'm only humanAnd i crash and i break downYour words in my head knives in my heartYou build me up and then i fall apart'Cause i'm only humanI can take so much'Til i've had enoughBut i'm only humanAnd i bleed when i fall downI'm only humanAnd i crash and i break downYour words in my head knives in my heartYou build me up and then i fall apart'Cause i'm only humanI'm only human
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
唐宛如的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求小时代四 neil 顾准和宛如去小木屋时放的背景音乐 应该是韩国歌_百度知道
求小时代四 neil 顾准和宛如去小木屋时放的背景音乐 应该是韩国歌
提问者采纳
日语歌←_←,黄今的heartache
但是没音源吧
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
顾准的相关知识
其他1条回答
小时代4顾准和neil还有唐宛如去骑马时的歌
我可以说 你在fangpime
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小时代4顾准和neil在晚上下暴雨的时候去小木屋找隐藏财产的时候打雷,neil喊了一句:“妈妈呀”_百度知道
小时代4顾准和neil在晚上下暴雨的时候去小木屋找隐藏财产的时候打雷,neil喊了一句:“妈妈呀”
小时代4顾准和neil在晚上下暴雨的时候去小木屋找隐藏财产的时候打雷,neil喊了一句:“妈妈呀”是在电影哪一段?
提问者采纳
大概是在69分钟左右吧
你爱权志龙吗😋
对啊(•̀⌄•́)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
洛克王国的相关知识
其他1条回答
他们寻找宝藏的那一段
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求小时代4大概40分钟那段,也就是宛如毁容缝针的那首小孩唱的英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
求小时代4大概40分钟那段,也就是宛如毁容缝针的那首小孩唱的英文歌叫什么?
o you remember I searched you outHow I climbed your city're worried that I might'd lastThen you disappeared for weeks to poutHow many times could I packBs what I didLove like ours just never fitsI stuck aroundI did behaveI saved you every timeI was a fool for loveI was a fool for loveI was a foolI was a foolThen you blame me and block me outHow long did you think I's all I didLove like ours just never fitsStill I stuck aroundI did behaveI saved you every timeI was a fool for loveI was a fool for loveI was a foolI was a foolIf you's wallsDo you remember me as devoutHow I prayed for your callsI stood still, it&#39, it&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
k300的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电影小时代中出现过一段英文歌,叫什么?谁唱的?
Mairi Campbell唱的你都试一下,有些音源还没出来~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码