谁给我说what s up歌词so sick中英对照歌词

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm
「About me/关于我」
作詞:蝶々P
作曲:蝶々P
編曲:蝶々P
翻译:科林
I have a story to tell. Do you hear me tonight? It's things about me./今晚你有空吗?我想给你讲一个故事&是个关于我的故事&
I'll be waiting in bedroom. But anyway you can't come. I get it, never mind./我会在卧室等着&但是我知道你来不了&不过没关系&
Now, it is starting to rain. I feel you drop tears. And my heart become heavy./现在外面开始下雨了&我能感受到你在落泪&我的心情也随之变得沉重起来
What's this world coming to? There's nothing that can be done. I couldn't careless./这世界将会变成怎样?我什么都做不到&却也无法漠不关心
It's wonderful for me that world is moving now. Some lights turn around and around./世界继续发展&这对我来说是件好事&灯光不停旋转
I lost my head again. And just want to throw everything away. It's not that easy./我又失去了控制&只想将一切都抛弃&这并不简单
Maybe I'm afraid I'm not as tender guy as you think.&/恐怕我并不如你所想的那样温柔
Looking your eyes, and I say &love you& with fake smile./看着你的眼睛&带着虚假的笑容说出“我爱你”
I don't know what to do. Please tell me what should I do./我不知道该怎么办&请你告诉我应该怎么办吧
Just feel so sad inside, but I kiss you./我只是从心底里感到悲伤&可我还是吻了你
Kiss you…/吻了你…
I have a story to tell. Do you hear me tonight? It's things about me./今晚你有空吗?我想给你讲一个故事&是个关于我的故事
I'll be waiting in bedroom. But anyway you can't come. I get it, never mind./我会在卧室等着&但是我知道你来不了&不过没关系
I can't get my mind off you. I'm such an idiot. Same as usual./我一刻不停地在想你&我简直是个傻瓜&一如既往
You made me feel so better. It brings back memories. It's things about you./你让我感觉好多了&记忆回溯&全部是关于你的
My hands can't take back that the time I passed with you./我无法交还那些与你一同度过的时光
Some doubts broke me down, broke me down./些许猜疑将我击垮
If you are still alive, I wanted to say it's not your fault./如果你还在这个世上&我想要对你说&那不是你的错
But it's too late for us./可对于我们来说&这已经太迟了
Maybe I'm afraid I'm not as tender guy as you think.&/恐怕我并不如你所想的那样温柔
Looking your eyes, and I say &love you& with fake smile./看着你的眼睛&带着虚假的笑容说出“我爱你”
Just feel so sad inside, but I kiss you./我只是从心底里感到悲伤&可我还是吻了你
Kiss you…/吻了你…
It's wonderful for me that world is moving now. Some lights turn around and around./世界继续发展&这对我来说是件好事&灯光不停旋转
I lost my head again. And just want to throw everything away. It's not that easy./我又失去了控制&只想将一切都抛弃&这并不简单
気付いた時には終わりを告げ全てが僕を笑うんだろう?/当我意识到的时候已经宣告结束&所有的一切都在嘲笑我吧?
風が冷たいこんな日は君を思い出すよ/每逢这般寒冷的刮风日子&我都会想起你
Maybe I'm afraid I'm not as tender guy as you think./恐怕我并不如你所想的那样温柔&
I close my eyes, and I say &love you& with true smile./我闭上了眼睛&带着真诚的笑容说出“我爱你”&
Just feel so sad inside, but say good-bye./我只是从心底里感到悲伤&可我还是说出了“再见”&
Good-bye…/再见…
I have a story to tell. Do you hear me tonight? It's things about me.
I'll be waiting in bedroom. But anyway you can't come. I get it, never mind.
Now, it is starting to rain. I feel you drop tears. And my heart become heavy.
What's this world coming to? There's nothing that can be done. I couldn't careless.
It's wonderful for me that world is moving now. Some lights turn around and around.
I lost my head again. And just want to throw everything away. It's not that easy.
Maybe I'm afraid I'm not as tender guy as you think.&
Looking your eyes, and I say &love you& with fake smile.
I don't know what to do. Please tell me what should I do.&
Just feel so sad inside, but I kiss you.
Kiss you…
I have a story to tell. Do you hear me tonight? It's things about me.
I'll be waiting in bedroom. But anyway you can't come. I get it, never mind.
I can't get my mind off you. I'm such an idiot. Same as usual.
You made me feel so better. It brings back memories. It's things about you.
My hands can't take back that the time I passed with you.&
Some doubts broke me down, broke me down.
If you are still alive, I wanted to say it's not your fault.&
But it's too late for us.
Looking your eyes, and I say &love you& with fake smile.
Just feel so sad inside, but I kiss you.
Kiss you…
It's wonderful for me that world is moving now. Some lights turn around and around.
I lost my head again. And just want to throw everything away. It's not that easy.
気付いた時には終わりを告げ全てが僕を笑うんだろう?
風が冷たいこんな日は君を思い出すよ
I close my eyes, and I say &love you& with true smile.
Just feel so sad inside, but say good-bye.
Good-bye…
今晚你有空吗?我想给你讲一个故事&是个关于我的故事&
我会在卧室等着&但是我知道你来不了&不过没关系&
现在外面开始下雨了&我能感受到你在落泪&我的心情也随之变得沉重起来&
这世界将会变成怎样?我什么都做不到&却也无法漠不关心
世界继续发展&这对我来说是件好事&灯光不停旋转&
我又失去了控制&只想将一切都抛弃&这并不简单
恐怕我并不如你所想的那样温柔&
看着你的眼睛&带着虚假的笑容说出“我爱你”&
我不知道该怎么办&请你告诉我应该怎么办吧&
我只是从心底里感到悲伤&可我还是吻了你&
今晚你有空吗?我想给你讲一个故事&是个关于我的故事&
我会在卧室等着&但是我知道你来不了&不过没关系&
我一刻不停地在想你&我简直是个傻瓜&一如既往&
你让我感觉好多了&记忆回溯&全部是关于你的
我无法交还那些与你一同度过的时光&
些许猜疑将我击垮&
如果你还在这个世上&我想要对你说&那不是你的错&
可对于我们来说&这已经太迟了
恐怕我并不如你所想的那样温柔&
看着你的眼睛&带着虚假的笑容说出“我爱你”&
我不知道该怎么办&请你告诉我应该怎么办吧&
我只是从心底里感到悲伤&可我还是吻了你&
世界继续发展&这对我来说是件好事&灯光不停旋转&
我又失去了控制&只想将一切都抛弃&这并不简单
当我意识到的时候已经宣告结束&所有的一切都在嘲笑我吧?&
每逢这般寒冷的刮风日子&我都会想起你
恐怕我并不如你所想的那样温柔&
我闭上了眼睛&带着真诚的笑容说出“我爱你”&
我不知道该怎么办&请你告诉我应该怎么办吧&
我只是从心底里感到悲伤&可我还是说出了“再见”&
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
转载了此文字
转载了此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
转载了此文字
推荐了此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
推荐了此文字
很喜欢此文字
转载了此文字
很喜欢此文字
推荐了此文字
很喜欢此文字
很喜欢此文字
&&&|&Powered by求Amy diamond的&Up&中英文歌词~~_百度知道
求Amy diamond的&Up&中英文歌词~~
t you turn it up (Up u-u-up, lift me up high You need to turn it up!  采取了我,t stop, ready for this evening Ready for the feeling, up We&#39,t you turn it up,我们正在接近  到目的地, won&#39, ready for this evening Ready for the feeling., do what you like Let the music elevate you Don&#39, we&#39,t you turn it up
以下中文歌词由有道翻译友情提供、u-u-up, won&#39, don't stop, lift me up high You need to turn it up,向上),你会不会把它往上爬  大声点、向上, ready for this evening Ready for the feeling、向上, lift me up high You need to turn it up,你会不会把它往上爬  大声点。  在音乐中;t you turn it up (Up u-u-up, up,re ready,如不准确,不要停, up up) Won&#39,不要停,什么事情都可能发生  舞蹈或不跳舞。  你不会把它  (u-u-up, up up, ready for this evening Ready for the feeling,我们要戴上表演    今晚, don&#39!  采取了我,我没有  让节奏引导你,你不会把它    我想会迷失在晚上(在晚上), up up) Don&#39, u-u-up, anything goes Dance or don&#39、u-u-up! Tre ready, up up。    都准备好了, up We&#39!,不要停;t dance,准备好这个晚上  准备好了的感觉, ready to go Anything can happen., lift me up high You need to turn it up, u-u-up,把我扶起来  你需要把它往上爬  我们已经准备好了, don&#39, up, up,你不会把它    (u-u-up, up,我们可以想象的要大得多  我们想要他们做的事和更多  只要音乐继续玩    现在;t you turn it up、u-u-up,在音乐    现在O(∩_∩)O~英文歌词RX----------------(Up u-u-t put up a fight Tonight can be all that we imagine Everything we want and more As long as the music keeps on playing Now won&#39, up We&#39、向上, won&#39, up up,你会不会把它往上爬  大声点, up Lre ready,把我扶起来  你需要把它往上爬  我们已经准备好了,你不会把它    (u-u-t you turn it up,向上), u-u-up,把我扶起来  你需要把它往上爬  我们已经准备好了,准备好这个晚上  准备好了的感觉, two steps,请多谅解,做你喜欢做的事情  让音乐能让你  不要打架    今晚,没人知道  第一步, u-u-up,我们可以想象的要大得多  我们想要他们做的事和更多  只要音乐继续玩    现在。    你不踌躇不前, nobody knows One step。  我想会迷失在晚上(在晚上);t you turn it up I wanna get lost in the night (in the night) I wanna get lost in the feeling (in the feeling) I wanna get lost in the night (in the night) In music,你说对了, no no no Lett stop, up,向上),把我扶起来  你需要把它往上爬  我们已经准备好了;t you turn it up (Up u-u-up。  我想会迷失在感觉(感),两个步骤, up Louder、向上,不要停, don&#39! RX------------- (u-u-up, you bet, up up) Won&#39,向上), in music Now won't you hold back. Now won&#39, up Louder, up up) At stop,你会不会把它往上爬  大声点!  采取了我! Take me over,准备好这个晚上  准备好了的感觉、u-u-up, up Louder!  采取了我,准备好这个晚上  准备的感觉……    现在, up We&#39,准备好要走  任何事都有可能发生! Take me over! Tre getting close To our destination gonna put on a show Tonight can be all that we imagine Everything we want and more As long as the music keeps on playing Now won&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
歌名:Heartbeats
歌手:Amy Diamond
Amy Diamond - Heartbeats
试听、下载:
/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Heartbeats%20%20Amy%20Diamond&t=2
/2e51be787fe8f732f3cfc0f1fc8d21db.mp3
中英文歌词:
I can't figure out 我搞不清楚
Is it meant to be this way 是意味着就该这么做吗
Easy words so hard to say 简单的词却难以说出口
I can't live without 我活不下去
Knowing how you feel 要是不知道你的感觉如何
Know if this is real 要是不知道这是不是真的
Tell me am I mistaken 告诉我我是不是犯了错
Cause I don't have another heart for breakin' 因为我已经没有另一颗心可以破碎了
Please don't let...
中英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能告诉我what s up歌词中英对照_百度知道
谁能告诉我what s up歌词中英对照
what s up25 years of my life and still  25年的人生就这样过去了  I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope  我仍要努力去翻越那希望的高山  For a destination  为了让人生有意义  I realized quickly when I knew I should  当我明白我应该做什么的时候我意识到  That the world was made up of this  Brotherhood of man  这个世界是由人们的情感组成的  For whatever that means  不管它意味着什么  So I cry somethimes when I'm lying in bed  To get it all out what's in my head  当我趟在床上,有时我用哭泣来赶走脑子里的一切  Then I start feeling a little peculiar  然后我感到一些特别的东西  So I wake in the morning and I step  Outside I take deep breath  于是早上醒来走出门外深深呼吸时  I get real high  我感到了真正的快乐  Then I scream from the top of my lungs  所以我发自肺腑的尖叫  What's goin' on  这是怎么呢  And I say hey...  我说嘿  And I say hey what's goin' on  我说嘿怎么呢  And I say hey...  我说嘿  I said hey what's goin' on  我说嘿这是怎么呢  And I try, oh my God do I try  我在挣扎,我的天!我在尽力啊!  I try all the time  我一直在尽力着  In this institution  在这样一个笼牢里  And I pray, oh my God do I pray  我祈求,我的上帝!我虔诚的祈求!  I pray every single day  我每天都在祈求  For a revolution  为了一个彻彻底底的改变
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
what's up 什么回事? 25 years of my life and still 25年的人生已经过去 I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope 我仍在竭力登攀那座希望的山脊 For a destination 为了人生有一个目的(为了生命有一点意义)。 I realized quickly when I knew I should 俯储碘肥鄢堵碉瑟冬鸡我早就看透 That the world was made up of this 这个世界是一张网 Brotherhood of man 它由权贵的裙带所编织 For whatever that means 随你爱怎么解释都可以。 So I cry somethimes when I'm lying in bed 我有时躺在床上哭泣 To get it all out what's in my head 想把所有乱七八糟的念头从头脑里驱逐 Then I start feeling a little peculiar 于是有一天出现了奇迹。 So I wake in the morning and I step 早晨醒来,我走出户外 Outside I take deep breath 深深地吸了一口气 I get real high 我兴奋异常,我大声喊叫 Then I scream from the top of my lungs 用尽全身的力气 What's goin' on 这是什么回事? And I say hey... 我说:嘿,这是为什么? And I say hey what's goin' on 我说:嘿,这是什么回事!! And I say hey... 我说:嘿,这到底是什么回事!!! I said hey what's goin' on And I try, oh my God do I try 我努力,我挣扎,哦,我的老天,我从不偷懒 I try all the time 我每时每刻都努力 In this institution 在这弱肉强食的体制的牢笼里。 And I pray, oh my God do I pray 我祷告,我祈求,哦,我的上帝,我真的祷告 I pray every single day 我每日每夜都祈求上帝 For a revolution 快来一次翻天覆地的革命! [重复]So I cry sometimes when I'm lying in my bed To get it all out what's in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step outside I take a deep breaththen I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What's goin' on And I say hey... And I say hey what's goin' on And I say hey... I said hey what's goi n' on And I say hey... And I say hey what's goin' on And I say hey... I said hey what's goin' on [重复] 25 years of my life and still 25年的人生已经过去 I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope 我仍然竭力登攀那座希望的山脊 For a destination 为了人生有一个目的(为了生命有一点意义)。
联通手机卡的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩我是歌手李玟《What‘s Up》视频中英文歌词_李玟,歌手,歌词_今日新闻热点排行|今日国内新闻|今日中国新闻|今日国际新闻|今日最新新闻
> 我是歌手李玟《What‘s Up》视频中英文歌词
我是歌手李玟《What‘s Up》视频中英文歌词
13:35:46&&&&&&来源:画乡网收集于网络&&
  经常在斗鱼直播平台上看直播的宅男都清楚,谭晓彤在一种主播中绝对是佼佼者,而让她脱颖而出的原因就是她经常在平台上上演大尺度画面,让不少宅男粉丝直流鼻血。2月15日,谭晓彤又在微博上预告,这次她
  经常在直播平台上看直播的宅男都清楚,谭晓彤在一种主播中绝对是佼佼者,而让她脱颖而出的原因就是她经常在平台上上演大尺度画面,让不少宅男粉丝直流鼻血。2月15日,谭晓彤又在微博上预告,这次她将直播自己打排位赛,若果输一把就脱一件衣服,2月17日,排位赛如期举行,谭晓彤也兑现了自己的承诺,真的直播了自己的脱衣镜头。
  谭晓彤今年25岁,早前在做模特时,
就因为用自己双乳夹着避孕套的照片开始在网络上走红
,拥有G奶的她在公众场合从来都不吝啬展示自己的好身材。现在谭晓彤已经开始全面发展,成为了一名网络主播。今年1月10日,
她就在斗鱼上直播了自己玩振动棒的全部过程,因为表情和动作都相当的到位,所以引起了不少粉丝的关注,谭晓彤的这次直播也引起了警方的注意。
  原本以为上次的万振动棒事件引起警方的关注后,谭晓彤会在直播间收敛一点,但是没想到她这次又卷土重来,虽然有不少宅男粉拍手叫好甚至录下视频观赏,但是更多观众对此事还是不满,所以不少网友就攻陷了她的微博,而谭晓彤也自己在微博上大吐苦水为自己叫屈。
谭晓彤个人资料:
  姓名:谭晓彤
  年龄:25岁
  职业:模特、演员
  身高:170cm
  体重:48kg
  三围:85-60-86
  微博:/p/6825(Elise谭晓彤)
斗鱼谭晓彤:
下页更加精彩
本网站为综合性门户网站,部分内容转自网络,均标明出处,如有异议,请与我们联系。
版权所有 国家信息产业部备案:陕ICP备号 qq客服: